Torrid Lady Victoria Ch. 02

Story Info
Her Ladyship chastises her maid.
2.1k words
4.22
11.8k
5
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
814 Followers

Note- next episode in my latest series. Dedicated to my wife. Thanks for inspiration and encouragement.

xxx

Lady Victoria Ponsonby Smythe held her heavily cut crystal glass up to her ruby lips and drained the brandy. After a long day of dealing with deliveries to her stables and taking an invigorating afternoon ride on her favourite mare her Ladyship had bid her husband goodnight. He was off to Parliament for an all night session in his position as Member of the House for the Liberal Party leaving her to entertain herself.

"Goodnight my dear." he had told her with a perfunctory peck on the cheek.

As evening had drawn on Victoria relaxed in her frock of pale pink and a deeper pink for the roses motif. The chiffon was beaded with white crystals in long lines around the scalloped hem. The middle aged female was as a matter of fact simply breath taking with her thin dress struggling to handle the enormity of her massive breasts.

"Don't wait up." Henry shouted over his shoulder.

The forty year old female had married his Lordship, Henry Ponsonby Smythe, at twenty and had been transported from an impoverished youth into high society. Even at a tender age the wily Victoria had used her womanly guiles to get ahead in life and had slept her way to the top. Having been blessed with good looks and a statuesque figure with mammoth breasts it had been a breeze. But after twenty years of a pathetic love life and sexual frustration Victoria had been left to seek fulfilment in the bedroom in other ways and means.

"Ah, eleven."

Now, as the clock on the mantle struck the hour she sat back in the large stuffed leather armchair in the stuffy library. The fair haired woman put her glass down on the mahogany table beside her. The room had wall to wall bookshelves which heaved under the weight of piled high books and scripts and she wrinkled her nose at the musty smell. Time for a nice soak in the tub.

"Mary!"

Victoria called out at the same time as she rang a tiny bell. The door to the library opened and the maid entered and curtsied at the feet of Victoria. The young nineteen year old in the crisp black and white uniform crossed her hands in front of her demurely and stood straight backed awaiting instruction. Newly employed by the notoriously fickle and capricious Lady of the Manor Mary had trodden on eggshells in an extreme effort to impress and retain her position. Post war England had brought much hardship, especially in rural Kent and pennies were much appreciated.

"Be a good girl and draw my bath. I shall partake of the lily of the valley scented salts I think. And remember, the temperature of the water must be seventy two degrees, not one degree more and no less. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my Lady."

Victoria stood and dismissed the woman with a wave of her hand as she refilled her brandy glass. She looked through the glass and saw the reflection of the slip of a girl withdraw and her eyes lingered on the pert bottom that remained unmoving under the black dress. How jolly would it be to turn those succulent buns in her hands before administering a sound beating she mused.

x

Victoria stepped into the small steamy bathroom and already the aroma of scented waters warmed her skin. The walls were finished in tan tiles and a mural was displayed over the tub. The floor was also tiled, these of a porcelain type in an hexagonal shape. Mary was bent over the tub as she ran her hand through the water testing the temperature. She looked up just as her Ladyship shed her robe and stood naked and proud, her humongous boobs large on her chest, only a hint of middle age sag, and her legs slightly parted. Her hair had been cut to just above her neckline and at five feet eight her willowy slender legs appeared never ending.

"Your bath is ready, my Lady."

Victoria grunted in reply and climbed into the tub. Immediately she laid back in the deep, hot and scented water in order to relax. She then shot bolt upright, her heavy bosom splashing half under the water and scowled at the maid.

"This is not hot enough! Did I not make myself clear?"

Victoria got out, dripping water onto the tiled floor and tapped her soaked foot impatiently.

"Run me another, and do it right this time!"

"At once!"

Mary was well aware of her Ladyship's short temper and had heard that she enjoyed to castigate her staff with a pitiless reproach. As the maid nervously ran hot water into the tub her employer pampered herself in the mirror above the bathroom sink.

"And when you're done fetch me some hot tea."

"In the bath?" Wondered Mary as she put her elbow in the rising water.

"Yes! In the bath. Do not question my orders. And once that is done lay out my check jodhpurs and beige shirt for the morning."

Victoria stood up from the small chair by the sink and got back into the steaming bathtub. As she laid back she closed her eyes and began to soap herself.

"While you are there make yourself useful and wash my back."

"My...Lady?"

"Do it."

Mary made a lather in the palms of her hands and soaped the blonde's shoulders and moved down between her blades and down her spine. Victoria noted the young woman's soothing hands and caresses and a flood of relaxation came over her. Together they lathered her Ladyship as Mary was directed to wash Victoria's feet and legs. As Mary worked up so Victoria soaped her body in a downwards direction, lingering on her Mons pubis. Her piercing blue eyes burned into Mary's as she massaged her pussy.

"That will be all. Tea."

Mary excused herself quickly as her face reddened from Victoria's intimate cleansing of herself. When she returned with a tea service the bathroom was empty. Hearing noise from the adjoining bedroom she peeked in and saw the naked female on her bed.

"Ah, about time. Put down the tea and give me a massage. You will find the lotion on the bedside cabinet."

Victoria moved onto her front as Mary did what she was told. She picked up the small but expensive bottle and tipped some of the contents on the woman's voluptuous curves. Mary made instinctive but assured rotations of her palms and Victoria purred as her upper arms, and middle back were massaged.

"Lower."

Mary poured some more lotion onto her hands and then tipped the bottle onto the exposed flesh of the blonde and watched in horror as it trickled down the valley of her buttocks and onto the silk eiderdown.

"Oh my Lady! Do forgive me!"

Victoria emerged from her reverie and looked at the damage done.

"Stupid girl! This is highly expensive material! And look at your uniform. All splattered with body lotion. This, on top of the awful bath preparations. Are you feeble of mind?"

"I apologise most heartily my Lady. I beg your forgiveness."

"Are you happy here, girl? Do you like your work?" Victoria glowered, her tits heaving.

"I do my Lady. I would miss it so if dismissed."

"Then I must have retribution. Take off all your clothes. Yes, all of them. Now! And DON'T throw them on the floor."

Victoria stood up fuming as Mary complied meekly. Ten shillings a week was too much for her to forfeit. As she stripped off Victoria placed a chair in the middle of the room and sat on the edge of her bed with legs crossed, her massive boobs undulating with each tiny move of her body. Mary, now stood with lowered head, Victoria's eyes devouring her naked form. The girl was not attractive in a conventional sense but she did possess a slim waist, wide hips and pert breasts. Her pubic bush around the puffy quim was fully exposed but Victoria only noted wistfully the pale and unblemished buttocks and sighed as her imagination ran wild.

"Kneel down and bend over that chair."

Victoria picked up her hairbrush and viewed the plump posterior on display. She was now in her element. Dominant and controlling, determined and unyielding. Mary closed her eyes and steeled herself to receive the penance. Victoria gripped the handle of the brush and proceeded to bounce the flat back on the plump cheeks of the trembling Mary. She felt a rush of exquisite delight as the little buttocks juddered and rippled as the girl howled in pain. Victoria paid no heed and planted her bare feet in the lush carpet for a better balance behind the prostate maid and gave her a brisk series of hard whacks.

"It's for your own good. Discipline comes from insolence, and insolence demands chastisement."

Not to mention the sheer entertainment she received at the mortification of the maid. Mary sobbed quietly as more blows rained down on her exposed bottom.

"Ah yes, the simple female hairbrush. So suited for a spanking I think." Victoria chuckled. "Fits in the palm nicely, a flick of the wrist is all that is needed. Not hard work for me, and no bruising on your skin. Most appropriate."

SMACK!

Mary exhaled at the spank on her left cheek and her legs kicked back in mid air behind her.

SMACK!

At the second crack across both cheeks she yelped loudly.

SMACK! SMACK!

The next two that landed solely on her right cheek made her squirm on the chair. A radiant heat in her nether regions made her quite embarrassed as she realised her pussy had become surprisingly damp! Victoria's big tits bounced wildly from her efforts and her own loins felt hot and moist as her cunt was ablaze with her arousal. She paused to study her work and looked at the dull red marks across both cheeks. She put her hand to the rosy skin and felt the heat with her right hand as she rubbed her own muff with her left.

"Excellent I must say. Stand up."

Mary did so and smoothed her hands on her sore behind as she wobbled on bare feet.

"I am quite aroused and, in a gesture of appeasement I am allowing you to spank me."

'My lady! I cannot!"

Mary put her hands to her mouth in horror at the mere notion.

"You must and you will! Mayhap you would prefer the birth instead of the brush. That would leave your derriere in a most sorry state indeed."

Victoria padded to her bed and bent double, hands flat on the mattress, feet apart and ass raised. Her masochistic bent had risen to the fore in the moment and she awaited that delicious wave of pain with a beating heart.

"Quickly. Strike while the iron is hot. My quim is in a state of sexual delirium. Use my brush."

Mary came up close lifted the hairbrush and brought it down soundly on soft flesh. She repeated the action with a certain timidity.

"You tease me you little trollop. Harder please."

Mary tried, she did, but something held her back.

"Come on! You sorry excuse for a woman. Harder and faster, damn you!"

Mary saw the red mist drop before her eyes and rubbed her own stinging ass in shame. She pursed her lips and began a steady and furious barrage of spanks.

BAM! BAM! BAM! On the right buttock, then the left, then both simultaneously. Across the upper thighs and directly on that tantalising target of ass crack and downy covered muff.

"Now you're getting it, now we're cooking." Purred her Ladyship with sensual gyrations of her hips.

Victoria shuddered with the pain on her backside and legs, the pain merely her trigger for that heavenly climax. She arched her back and lifted the proffered bum to Mary in invitation.

BAM,

"Again!"

BAM!

"Again!"

BAM!

Each hard spank ushered in Victoria's impending orgasm, especially when Mary occasionally made contact with her pussy. Her left hand found her clitoris and she strummed it from side to side as if her life depended on it. The percussion of whalebone on skin heightened Victoria's wiggling of her rump as she finally surrendered to the sweet explosion of raw pain and her crescendo of an orgasm. Mary ceased the beating as the woman released a high pitch scream that dissolved into soft whimpering.

"Splendid fun. I feel obliged to give you a bonus this week. Now, fresh tea I think. Chop, chop."

Lady Victoria sat at her dresser on her stinging rear end and brushed her dishevelled hair before bed.

END

123z
123z
814 Followers