Torrie! We Meet Again

Story Info
We meet again for a long weekend together.
2.9k words
3.8
6.7k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met a few years ago at a Casino. She was married and we already had a few secret meetings.

Torrie was a striking looking woman; She was 5 ft, 4 inches. Shoulder length blonde streaked hair and a great body. The way she dressed and handled herself, you could tell she was wealthy. I was her first and only sexual encounter outside of her marriage.

How we met was that I befriended her in a Casino. She walked away with some $18,000 that night. I asked where her husband was and she said he was at a Card table and not doing well. I said that if I were married to her, I'd be there, with her. We flirted a little that night. Eventually we went to my room and she told me "I've never done this before with a stranger but we don't have all night! Let's fuck" and believe me, we did plenty of that.

When I woke up, I found her panties along with a note thanking me again and that she had a great time. That was it!

I haven't heard from her in awhile. All of sudden, I start getting these texts from her.

"Shopping is not as exciting if you were here with me."

I texted back " Close your eyes."

"I was trying to sleep. The thought of you between my legs won't let me."

I replied, "No place I'd rather be."

Another day passed and this one came "Reading about some Kamasutra positions. When are we going to fuck?"

My reply "Feel your nipples rising? Pinch them. Are you getting wet?"

This was the last one I got from her "Tell me, when I wake up in bed and see you, I want to spread my legs."

I texted her back and we arranged another meet at a small but very nice bed & breakfast.

I got there first and went to check in. I confirmed that there was a key card for our room, for her to pick up. I got to the room, looked around and it was perfect. A large common area with a fireplace. A kitchen. A Jacuzzi for two. A large shower as well. I unpacked, turned on the TV and went to freshen up.

I was in the shower and I didn't even hear her arrive. The shower door opened and there she was! Barely wearing this gauzy top and a panty with ties. She might as well have been naked. We looked at each other. Before we even touched, I was getting an erection!

Torrie told me the first time we were together and she was stroking my penis "that my husbands' cock isn't that big."

I'm shaved in that area, my testicals are clean and smooth. I've heard that it makes you look bigger!

"I want you!" I said.

Standing there just out of reach, Torrie did this little strip tease. She slowly opened her top, unbuttoning one button at a time. Showing me more and more skin. Then when all the buttons were undone, there was a tie. So she worked her hands around that knot, her top moving around so I saw glimpses of more and more skin. One time, biting her lower lip, she reached in to her top and massaged her breast. With her other hand she reached down into her panty and touched herself, all the time looking at me so sexy. Then she slowly undid the knot, opened the top and held both of her breasts. Her hard nipples contacting the rough gauze caused her breasts to bounce a little when the top was fully open. Cupping them with her hands, she pinched her nipples with her thumbs and forefingers. "mmmmmm. Ohhhhh Ohhhhhh! Mmmmm."

"You look so fucking sexy." I tell her.

She smiled back to me, her glance going to my eyes, then my erection and back,

My cock was getting so hard and erect watching her. The tip was turning a dark purple!

Her top slipped off her shoulders onto the floor. She just had that panty on. I could make out her labia through the wet thin material. One of her hands was into the panty touching herself and the other played with the knot on one side. That side was opened and her hands changed positions. She undid the other knot and it was barely staying there.

"Stroke yourself for me!" she said. "I want to see you hard! Ready to fuck me!"

I bent my knees slightly and holding my hard cock with one hand and cradling my balls with the other, and looking at her, I slowly wrapped my right hand around it and slowly stroked myself.

She dropped the panty and there she was! Naked as the day she was born. Her years of playing sports like soccer and running track has left her with a beautiful, tight body. Although she didn't have to work, she was an Instructor at Curves, a woman's' workout spot.

Standing in front of me, naked, smiling and blushing. Her luscious breasts framed by her arms on both sides and slightly being pushed out.... Her hands clasped together in front of her pussy.

I smiled at her and touched an arm and her hands parted. Her labia was neatly folded and looked like an invitation for my hard cock to part those lips and enter. Spreading her legs for me, I crazed her clit and slowly slid inside her with my fingers. Slowly finger fucking her till her legs wobbled a little.

The head of my cock was already slick with pre-cum.

We're both in our 40's. I try and take care of myself. I eat right, exercise as well. She looked 10 years younger then she was. Her breasts at a 34C were all natural, no plastic work was done. They were firm but soft to the touch. Her nipples were pointed slightly upward. Her chest tapered down to her waist and a slight flare to the hips. Her body was toned too! Her ass? Very nice as well. She was shaven with a small strip above her labia. Tattooed just above it in small letters, in a script and surrounded by flowers "enjoy the view" She told me that her husband would never see it and she laughed.

Torrie tells me that she's not as innocent since last time we met but she wants to be less innocent by the time she leaves.

I say to Torrie "I want to be bad like we've never been before."

I reach out and caress her breasts' "I want to touch you, all over! I want to suck your nipples! I want to eat you out till you have the best orgasm ever! I want you to say all those dirty things that you've never said before!"

That sends her over the edge! She recovers and tells me again that she's never done this with a stranger. She puts her hands on my hard cock and cradles my balls. She loves the feeling of holding my cock and having it grows hard in her hands.

I continue and tell her "when we fuck, you'll moan like you've never done it before! We'll fuck until we have no strength left! That you'll scream for more and I'll fill you with my cum till I have no more! Is that what you mean by less innocent?"

Torrie stepped into the shower and our bodies met as I wrapped my arms around her. "This is so fucking wrong." She said and winked. . "I feel so sluty telling that I'm wet!"

I reply "Wow! I hope I'm ready. Let's have lots of foreplay! Lots of oral sex! Yes! Yes! Let's fuck like we've never done it before. Let's fuck the whole time we're together. Let's fuck long and hard. ".

When we had our first tryst, she said "I've never done this before with a stranger but we don't have all night! Let's fuck!"

We kiss aggressively as our wet bodies met. We explored and fondled each other's bodies. I guided her hand to my hard cock.

Holding my erection, Torrie said, "I hope this fits in my pussy."

I was caressing, cupping, and squeezing her breasts. You know how when you're eating a really good dessert and you get some on your fingers? You lick them till you get every bit that's how I was licking and sucking on her nipples! Her nipples were hard and stiff against my chest.

"Ohhhhh yeah. I love it when you do that." She moaned.

I watched her as the water ran thru her hair, over her face and down her generous curves.

Torrie spun around, spreading her legs, offering her ass to me.

"You have such a hot ass, Baby." I whispered.

Her head leaned back as I reached around and fondled her breasts. The tip of my cock guided by my other hand met her pussy lips as she leaned forward for some support, one hand on a wall, the other reached under spreading her lips as I slid in slowly. Her saturated pussy adjusting to my size. We both let out a long satisfied moan. I slid in deeper and she rubbed and twisted her hard nipples.

"Ohhhhhh God! Pull my fucken hair! Ohhhh fuck."

I started to slid out and back again as she met my thrusts. Her moans turned into screams as we fucked. "ohhhhhh! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

That was the " from behind" position when we looked at the Kamasutra sexual positions online.

I filled her pussy, so deep! So hard! There was no holding back now. Torrie pushed back to meet my thrusts. Gripping her hips, we fucked like there was no tomorrow.

"Ooh oh oh. Fuck! Harder! Harder!" she screamed again.

I felt my cock swelling as her pussy started to contract around me. My cock throbbed as I filled her with warm cum. We stayed like that enjoying the moment. Torrie was trembling as I continued to fuck her till my cock softened and slid out of her wet pussy.

We left the shower and dried each other off. We still couldn't get enough of each other as we touched and kissed and made our way with robes on to the main room. Our time together, we were fucking like kids on Prom Night. . "You feel so good in me when we fucked!" she tells me.

We settled on a soft rug in front of the roaring fireplace. Torrie in front of me, so close. We fell asleep for a few hours.

Everything was perfect! Here we were together again with no interruptions. I leaned down to kiss her and our bodies melted together with tender touches. Her eyes sparkled back at me as we shared sweet and warm kisses.

Torrie told me that when she and her husband shared some sexual moments, they were not very intimate. She was telling me that when they had sex, he was usually on top and it only lasted till he came. The missionary position! He never encouraged her to touch him nor did he hardly ever touch her except to have the same old sex. Oral was never performed either! They did not have any foreplay, nor sex in any other positions and not anywhere else except in bed in a dark room. They never used any nasty words.

I kissed and touched every inch of her body as she lay between my legs. Her robe opened slightly by the swell of her breasts and a nipple was exposed. I slowly laid my hand on it and looked down as I caressed her breast. Lots of goose bumps formed on her aureoles. One of her hands found my cock and slowly stroked it. Her body was trembling and the room felt alive with electricity.

We slowly changed positions as I straddled her and opened my robe and hers. I caressed her entire body. My kisses continued to torture her.

Torie leaned upward and we flipped our positions. She leaned over my body. Her robe opened and slid off her body. Her breasts grazed against my chest as she kissed me. Our passions intensified

As our groins pressed together. I could feel my hard cock pulsate beneath her. Torie raised a little as she moved down my body, kissing and touching me all over. Her hand slid to my penis, rubbing it a little. I am the one who is moaning now. Our eyes lock as she falls down on me. We kiss and grind as we lay together.

Torrie rises again and pushes up so her breasts are at my mouth. I flick my tongue across her hard nipples. Our bodies are on fire with a growing passion. Her body straddling mine she slides down taking my cock in her mouth, dancing up and down. Like she was devouring an ice cream pop on a hot summer day. Then sucking and taking me deep down in her throat. Driving me crazy. I thought I was going to explode. She then slid up my body, her hand still holding my cock; she slowly lowers herself down and rises up on my cock. "I love the way your cock fills me up!"

Taking me in all the way, my cock feels so good inside her tight pussy. My hands reach up to pull and twist her nipples as we fuck in " the basket" position. As she rode me. She sat up high and bounced up and down faster and faster. I could feel that she was going to cum and so was I. "FUCK FUCK. FUCK ME!" she screamed. Her body got rigid for a few seconds and her face looked like she was in pain then very pleasurable.

My hips rose and her juices spilt over me as I shot my cum deep inside her. It was a very intense session. I shuddered as our bodies come together in a last thrust. Torrie collapsed on me as our lips meet and her breasts pressed upon my chest. I hold onto her, my cock still in her.

The lights in our suite were dimmed and we really had no sense of time. We decide to spend as much time together in our special place as we can. The thought of walking around naked seemed appealing but we're wearing just shorts and tees or whatever we're really comfortable in unless we go out. Then we can dress up.

We would make love day or night. Eat in bed, naked. Have some romantic movies playing and just recharge. One time we dared each other to go outside naked, find the others car, open it and run back.

Early the next morning, she crept under the covers to hold my cock. She slowly started to stroke me and lick my balls. Then she started to lick my hardening cock along its ridge to the tip. I moaned and thrust up as she took me in her mouth.

She continued her magic and I felt I was going to cum. She took her mouth off my erection and inched up my body. "Good morning sweets."

I reached down to find her pussy and started to finger fuck her. First one finger then another! "Good morning Lover."

Sitting up, Torrie holds her knees as she brings her legs up. Her chest exposed and so is her sweet pussy as she spreads her legs to display herself. Her eyes are half closed.

"Fuck me! Now! Fuck me with that big cock!" she demanded, her breath getting shorter.

Letting go of her knees and straddling me, I hold my erection as she lowers her swollen pussy around me. Stretching her, I slide in a little bit at a time. She trembles and I begin to thrust upward.

"Mmmmmmm feels so good! Harder! Harder! Fuck me harder!" yelling, as she's matching my thrusts

Looking down and seeing my cock sliding in and out of her pussy, I grunt and thrust upward into her with a newfound strength.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me Baby!"

I reach up and squeeze one of her breasts. Another hand is on her ass.

My cock feels likes it's swelling and about to explode. She panted as her hot pussy contracted.

"Yes! Yes! Ohhhh baby I'm gonna cum!" She yells.

"I'm cumming!" I yell as my cock throbbed and shoots my cum deep into her lovely cunt.

"Yes. Baby. Give it all to me!" She cries.

. My body shook and my head spun. My breathing was coming in short rapid bursts. "That was the best sex I've had in a long time!" Torrie said between her catching her breath. "Amazing!"

Collapsing back onto the bed, our bodies are lay close.

We doze off again for a few hours. She's on her stomach, one arm folded under her chest, the other stretched out grabbing a pillow.

I look over at her naked body and see that her legs are spread. Spread wide enough to see her pussy. Staring at her sweet treasure for a few minutes, I about getting up without disturbing her. Make my way to the bathroom and take a shower.

Or should I just slowly straddle her legs, rest one hand on her ass cheek and with my other hand curl two or three of my fingers to touch and explore her.

Mmmmmmmmm! Decisions!