Torrie's Year

Story Info
A wife/mom's year of discovery, betrayal, and change.
12.6k words
3.84
117.4k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

Author's Note: I collaborated with a reader with this story. She relayed real-life encounters with me along with her own fantasies. I worked those into the standard cast of characters I reuse. You'll find some incestuous themes here as well, but it is mostly interracial. Here are her own words:

"This story is a mixture of reality and fantasy. The reality of a wife that has gone black and faces the conflicts of cheating on her husband and family. The fantasy of a wife should she choose to follow her lovers' desire of walking away from her family life. Where the line between the two resides is up to you. Thank you for telling my story..."Torrie"..."

Editing thanks go to Todger65.

*****

Chapter 1

Torrie watched her son, Eddie, get benched again at his high school's football home game. She was sitting in her usual spot in the bleachers with her husband John and several women from church. She called out to him and cheered for him, even though his playtime wasn't nearly as much as some of the other students. Torrie was still very proud of him.

Torrie was enjoying herself at the game, chatting with some of the ladies while watching the high school students play. They would talk about shopping, recipes, upcoming church events. Torrie usually went to church every Sunday. When Eddie was younger the entire family would go, but since Eddie has gotten older it's mostly just Torrie now. She was the youngest out of the group of friends. She was 36, 5'8", blonde hair just past her shoulders, and big blue eyes.

The weekend was going to be a busy one for her family. Eddie's football game in the afternoon followed by an event she and her husband, John, had to attend. John worked as an electrician for a power company and one of the senior vice presidents was retiring. That evening was his retirement party. Torrie and John rarely went out, so Torrie was actually looking forward to it. A couple neighbors and coworkers of John that she knew would be there.

Torrie sighed, watching her son approach, still in his uniform, head hanging low. She felt so bad for him. She knew how much he loved to play and how disappointing it was for him to get hardly any playtime at all. She was so proud of him regardless.

Torrie extended her arms and walked to him, embracing him, letting him know without words how proud she was of him.

"I think I played maybe 10 minutes that time," Eddie grunted.

"It's ok, honey! That's a little more than last week, right?" Torrie smiled; trying to cheer him up, her arm wrapped around his while they walked to their car. John was already there, waiting in the driver side seat.

"I think you were great," Torrie said, patting his arm with her other hand. Eddie sighed again, shrugging it off.

"See ya, Eddie. Hey Eddie's mom, mmm," Two of Eddie's black teammates said rushing by them, as Torrie was getting into the passenger side seat. Torrie smiled politely, nodding back to them, and got into the car. Closing the passenger side door, she glanced over at the black teens, seeing them look in her direction, grinning, one of them grabbing at his crotch, appearing to adjust himself. Torrie smiled again, pushing a lock of blond hair behind her ear as the car drove off. Torrie had forgotten about their blatant ogling of her by the time she and her family arrived home.

About an hour later, Torrie was on the couch, flipping through a home décor magazine when Eddie, fresh out of the shower, plopped down on the couch, laying his head in her lap. Torrie smiled, running her fingers through his hair.

"Please don't feel bad, you are doing a great job!" Torrie comforted him, placing the magazine on the table next to the couch.

"Plus your grades are great. Mommy is so proud of you," Torrie whispered into his ear, scratching his scalp with her finger nails. She placed a slow kiss on his cheek, watching his lips curl into a smile.

"I wished I could spend time with you tonight," she whispered, kissing his cheek once more. "But I have that event your dad wants me to go to."

"It's ok, mom. I understand."

"Good," she said, sitting up, "since you're out of the shower, it's my turn." Torrie tapped his shoulders, telling him to let her up.

"I love you," Torrie said, kissing his cheek as she left. Eddie said it in return, watching her walk away, thinking how amazing she looked; better than the other moms he knew. He watched her hips sway slightly, her toned butt in a nice pair of jeans. Before Torrie entered the hallway she turned back to look at Eddie, blowing him a kiss before making her way down the hall.

In the shower, Torrie tweaked a nipple of one of her C-cup sized breasts, the other hand trailing down her body with the hot water. She was hoping to have sex with John that evening. Usually they did on Saturdays. However, the event would probably tire him, so she'd have to wait until the following Saturday.

She found herself so frustrated with John sometimes. They married right out of high school, shortly before she gave birth to Eddie. He's the only man she had ever been with. Sex with John has always been predictable - missionary position, him on top huffing and puffing for a few minutes while wearing a condom, then it ending. There was never any foreplay, no fellatio, cunnilingus, or even long make out session. It was all very bland, but aside from a modest dildo she kept in her top drawer, he was all she had.

Torrie was casually rubbing her clit, wishing she brought the dildo in the shower with her, angry that there'd be no sex that night, and annoyed with John. Right as she closed her eyes and let out a soft moan the images of the black boys at Eddie's game popped into her mind, them looking at her, smiling, one of them grabbing his crotch. She was shaken out of her trance when John entered the bathroom, slightly startling her. He was looking for his shoes. They said nothing to each other, Torrie watching him leave through the fogged up glass shower door. She felt guilty for briefly thinking of those black kids, but even more frustrated at John. "Why couldn't you get in the shower with me?" she asked herself.

"Ok honey, you have a wonderful night," she told her son, kissing him on the lips, wiping his mouth, noticing him blush. Torrie, deep down, loved making her baby boy blush. Assuming most boys had a crush on their mom, she thought he might have a crush on her, but didn't mind, as he was leaving for college in a year. Torrie figured extra affection and quality time together would be a good thing before he leaves. She headed out the door with John.

The event was at an upscale hotel banquet hall. There was dinner first, a few speeches given, the retiring senior vice president gave his thank you's and farewells, followed by the dance floor opening and the DJ starting his music.

Torrie stuck close to John, sipping her wine, chatting with a few neighbors that were also coworkers of her husband, and having a decent enough time. John was laughing with a neighbor about something and there was a slight lull in the conversion. Torrie took another sip of wine and glanced around the room, doing a double take and a blush when something interesting caught her eye.

A large, hulking, African-American was several yards away smiling softly at her. He nodded when their eyes met, causing Torrie to blush. She took another sip continuing her conversation with a neighbor. She noticed the black man looking at her again, a few minutes later. Torrie looked around at the people she was with, the women were all older, and there were no other women in her age group on that side of the wall. She couldn't fathom that this man was checking her out. She was wearing a fairly modest, long dress and showing no cleavage. While she didn't need to wear a ton of makeup, she wasn't overdoing it with the eye shadow. Her hair wasn't done at a stylists, it was hanging down like it normally does. She glanced over and the people the black man were with had left, leaving him alone, he nodded goodbye to them and turned his attention back to Torrie. He nodded at her, causing her heart rate to increase. Torrie nodded back awkwardly.

As the night progressed, Torrie continued to drink and stick close to her husband. At 10pm he received a phone call.

"Hey. We have to leave. I just got a call a line is down." John told Torrie.

"Leave? Wait, are you on call tonight?" Torrie asked, the annoyance already setting in.

"Yeah."

"You mean to tell me, that on the night of the event this company still makes people work?"

"It's not like that. It was my turn to be on call in case of emergencies. A line down is an emergency. We're leaving," John said, gently grabbing her arm.

"No. You are. It's not that late," Torrie said, frustrated they weren't going to have sex that night, figuring she might as well stay out late.

"How are you going to get home?" John rolled his eyes.

"They'll take me," Torrie nodded to the neighbors they had been chatting with most of the night.

"Fine, I'll see you in the morning I guess," John said goodbye to their friends and left.

Chapter 2

Torrie rolled her eyes, sipping her drink once more. She was going to ask their friends for a ride home; however, just before she got a chance to, she felt a light tap on her shoulder.

Turning around, her eyes widened, arching her neck to look upward, she sees the huge black man that had been checking her out all night.

"Hi," He smiled. "My name is Ronnie, care to dance?"

"Hi," Torrie paused, trying to remember her own name. He was very tall, 6'6," and extremely muscular. She could see he must be huge through his suit.

His cologne making her slightly flustered, she eventually told him her name. "I'm Torrie."

She looked over to friends, watching them chat amongst themselves, not really paying attention to her, "Sure, let's dance."

Over the next several minutes, Torrie found herself further and further way from her friends, following the black man leading her through the crowd. Finally finding a spot on the other side of the large hall, they danced and chatted for several songs. She learned he was only in town for a week, specifically for this event and for other business.

"So what do you do?" Ronnie asked.

"Oh, I work at a jewelry store," Torrie shrugged.

"I see, well I'm guessing you probably have the best sales out of anyone there," Ronnie flirted, his large hands on Torrie's waist. The feeling she felt, coupled with the images of the black boys from her son's school that day were intoxicating. She blamed it on the wine, which literally had her close to being fairly intoxicated.

"Why do you say that?" She asked.

"Well, I mean, come on. A gorgeous blonde like you, you probably have all the men buy engagement rings way out of their price range," Ronnie laughed.

Torrie laughed back, blushing again, "Thanks," she whispered.

"That was your husband that left earlier wasn't it?" Ronnie asked.

"Oh, yeah. He was on call and an emergency came up," Torrie explained, the slightest touch of frustration in her response.

"I see. You are too young and wild, so you didn't want to leave the party early," Ronnie teased.

Torrie laughed loudly, "I don't know about that. But you're right, I wasn't ready to leave just yet."

"Good," Ronnie winked at her.

Torrie chuckled, glancing around the room once more to find her neighbors. Before she could find them, the music changed to a more hip hop song and Ronnie, grabbing her waist, spun her around so her back was facing him.

Torrie was taken by surprise, but something strange happened. She had never danced like this before. It was as though instincts kicked in, causing her to grind her butt against Ronnie's crotch. They were dancing in quite a racy fashion when she felt it. Her eyes widened, she looked around for her friends, not seeing them, realizing what she felt against her butt.

She didn't see anyone she knew around her. Her guard came down, she began relaxing more, really getting into the music, sliding her butt up and down a long erection. It felt amazing. Her mouth was hanging open after she mouthed "wow." Torrie felt incredibly naughty at this point. She looked to her tummy upon feeling his large black hand come to a rest there. Ronnie was pumping his hips up and down meeting Torrie's grinding butt.

One final glance around the room, not seeing anyone she knew, not caring about her ride home, and Torrie let loose. They were effectively dry humping on the dance floor. She straightened up, her hand reaching behind her, finding Ronnie's neck.

"You're a good dancer. You feel good," Ronnie whispered in her ear, his hands sliding wickedly up her sides to just below her breasts.

"So do you," she said aloud, not sure he heard her, her eyes closed, focusing on the large rod sliding in between her butt cheeks. All the annoyances and frustrations with John and her sex life slowly washed away. It was only her and Ronnie. Several minutes and several songs passed. Without saying a word, Ronnie moved away from her, his hand on the small of Torrie's back, leading her out of banquet hall.

For a moment Torrie thought they were going to grab another drink. She said nothing though when she followed Ronnie out into the hallway. Smiling politely as he led them to the men's room. Torrie followed him to one of the stalls, glancing at Ronnie's smug smile. "Sit," he told her. The commanding tone of his voice spurred something in her.

Torrie sat on the toilet, her heart pounding, her mind racing, watching Ronnie unzip his pants. The next thing she felt was his index finger on her chin, tipping her face toward his. Ronnie bent down; giving her a soft, long kiss on the lips, his hands fidgeting at his crotch, Torrie not noticing since she closed her eyes. He stood back up.

Torrie's eyes shot open with shock. It was October 1st at 11:54 pm. It was the first time Torrie ever saw a black cock.

Chapter 3

She had never sucked a cock before. John never asked, and she never initiated oral sex. Their weekly missionary sex was all she's ever known. Yet right in that very instance, another man's penis was in her face, beckoning her to suck it. It was huge, veiny, pulsing with power, commanding her to service it.

Her eyes wide, her mouth hanging open, she replayed the black boys saying hey and checking her out, she replayed Ronnie checking her out and then dancing with her so provocatively. At this moment this was where she was supposed to be. Ronnie's hand on the back of her head, slowly guiding her open mouth to it, it was inevitable. As soon as the pre-cum oozing tip touched her top lip, pulling away, revealing a string of pre-ejaculate, she was done being shocked. She engulfed the huge tip of his cock, sucking away like she was starving.

Torrie did as best she could. After around five minutes of hungrily sucking the tip, she paused, looking up to Ronnie and apologize for her lack of experience.

"Your husband doesn't have you do this?" Ronnie asked.

Torrie shook her head, no, and then proceeded on. "You got to take care of a man's dick. He's probably just too scared to ask, or tell you, to suck it." Ronnie smirked. She felt a need to agree, but didn't want to remove the cock from her mouth or risk confirming what Ronnie was suggesting.

Torrie moaned, continuing to work, "Look up at me," Ronnie told her. She did just that, not taking her eyes off him.

"That's it, work that cock," He talked down to her. It was so very delicious, so big; Torrie didn't want it to end, not caring if someone came into the restroom. Five minutes later it did end.

Torrie nearly climaxed when Ronnie filled her mouth with his seed. She almost coughed it out, some of it spilled out of her mouth, dripping off her chin. His load was enormous. The rest she swallowed, savoring its taste, having never tasted semen before. She sat up on the toilet seat, out of breath, wiping her chin with the back of her hand and then licking her hand clean.

"Sorry again," Torrie said.

"It's fine, you did your job. I blame your husband for not having taught you already," Ronnie taunted. Deep down Torrie agreed, nodding slowing.

"I need to go home," she said pushing past Ronnie.

"I'll take to you," He smiled.

********************

The ride home was quiet. Torrie was feeling a mix of emotions. One of them was confusion when Ronnie didn't ask to come in, she was sure he would want to continue their fun. Instead he gave her his number and room number at the hotel. Torrie nodded and thanked him, putting the number away in her purse.

A few minutes later Torrie was looking in on her sleeping son. He seemed so peaceful. Guilt flooded over her, telling herself she'd never do anything to ruin her relationship with him. She headed down the hall to her bedroom. Sitting on the side of the bed, she touched her lips, thinking about Ronnie's massive cock spewing semen into her mouth. She was so embarrassed, but also aroused, more aroused than she had ever been. Shaking her head she threw her purse down, shut her bedroom door, walked over to her drawer to fish out an old dildo, and then climb back on bed, removing her dress as quickly as she could.

"Ahhh," she whimpered, on all fours on her bed, reaching around her, sliding her six inch dildo in and out of her pussy. She came in minutes, thinking of Ronnie's cock, imagining it pulsing inside her mouth, wondering what it'd be like to have it inside her.

Right after she came, the reality of what she had done hit. She started crying, tossing the dildo across the room, the tears flowing, while she lay on the bed. After regaining her composure, she put the dildo back to its hiding spot, put on some pajamas, and proceeded to cry herself to sleep; only waking when John stumbled into bed around one am from the job.

Chapter 4

Torrie attempted to rid herself of guilt the following week. She spent as much time with her son as she could, having no interest in John, feeling that her son was the more important figure in her life. Every night they sat on the couch together. Eddie asked her if she was ok, Torrie simply responded she was going to miss him when he goes off to college. Eddie shrugged, happy at the extra attention from this pretty woman, putting his arm around her holding her against him while watching TV.

By the following Friday, Torrie felt a little better, looking forward to her son's football game. Eddie was already at school; John was working late, so Torrie drove herself.

At a stop light she looked at her purse, the same purse from the previous weekend. "No," she told herself, the images and feeling of Ronnie's cock spewing cum in her mouth, popping into her head. She again shook the image from her head at the next stop light. It was so tasty, so naughty of her, so exhilarating to suck his black cock.

At the third stop light she fished his number out her purse and called it, angrily slamming her purse down, "It's about time you called," Ronnie answered.

Torrie's mind spinning, thinking of excuses, knowing her son wouldn't be playing that much in the game anyway, spun the car around and headed toward the hotel driving as fast as she safely could.

********************

Ronnie took her, dominated her, controlled her, impaled her deeper than her husband. She felt helpless in his arms, flailing around after the countless orgasms she had. She knew it would happen when she turned the car around. He answered the door naked with a smug grin on his face. He made her service his cock, he made her kiss and lick every inch of his muscular body, and he made her pleasure him - something she never experienced, with her husband, huffing and puffing for a few minutes on top of her once a week

Gripping her blond hair tightly, after he pulled her on top of him, "You were made for this. You were made for black cock," he grunted, pulling her head back, kissing on her neck, sucking her tits. He didn't just suck the nipples like John occasionally did, he devoured as much of her tit flesh as he could, making her shake with orgasms as his cock banged against her cervix. She was owned by Ronnie that night.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers