Torrie's Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers

He went back to his room, staring at his soiled sheets, fists clenched with anger. His erection betrayed him as he pictured his sexy mother having sex on his bed. Eddie was so confused and aroused.

"Hey, honey," his mother said, startling him out of his trance. Eddie said nothing to her. Torrie waltz into his room, standing in front of Eddie, looking to the bed.

"Yeah, sorry about that. They came over and wanted to have some fun," Torrie shrugged. "Your bed was suggested, hope you don't mind."

Eddie didn't respond once more. "We'll keep this a secret too, right?" his mother asked.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "So much fun for an afternoon," she said, reaching behind her and running her fingers through Eddie's hair.

"Ooh, I'll tell you another secret," Torrie said, bending over slightly at the hips, pulling her bathrobe up, revealing her naked butt, pressing it against Eddie's crotch. "They took me here too."

Eddie's mouth dropped, looking down at her naked ass against him. "Our little secret though," Torrie reminded him, sliding her butt to and fro across his erection.

"Clean sheets are in the closet," She said, pulling her robe down, leaving Eddie alone in his room.

Eddie had to escape. He had no idea what he would do if he stayed. Leaving the house, he stayed out until 11pm, getting home after his father had arrived. He snuck into his bedroom and fell slept on the floor, doing the same the next few nights before he went to the beach for a week with another classmate's family.

********************

More unraveling began when John came home earlier than expected. Hearing a moan he headed to the bed room, "Torrie?"

No response. John's eye shot open when he saw a large, naked black man asleep on his bed.

"What the - " He heard another moan. It was coming from Eddie's room down the hall.

Running to the room, he stopped in the open door way. He saw his wife on all fours on the floor. She was straddling Darrell and Marcus was mounting her from behind. John said nothing, only standing in shock.

Torrie didn't notice him standing there yet. "Yeah, right there, I'm a bad mommy!" She cried out, urging the two black teens on. "Mmm, playing in Eddie's room!"

Torrie noticed John, smiling at him standing in the door way. A second large, black man walked past John into Eddie's room. "Excuse me," He politely said. John watched him go to his knees to Torrie's side. She took his cock in her mouth, winking at John while she bobbed her head back and forth on the man's dick. The two older men were Darrell and Marcus' fathers.

********************

The divorce was speedy and Torrie found herself living with Fat Rob by the time Eddie went off to college. It all happened so fast, she was elated.

She found herself sitting at a restaurant waiting for Eddie to arrive. John urged him to visit his mother at some point during his fall break from college. He initially didn't want to, but decided to maybe it'd be ok, hoping that they could get along.

Torrie was wearing a sequined, sparkling short dress, with a good amount of cleavage - something a woman wouldn't normally wear to a franchise, family, restaurant.

She was extremely friendly and sweet to Eddie. It was as though nothing had happened between them. She held his hand as he talked about college, about classes, about new friends. Eddie did his best to be as friendly to her as possible, trying not to burn bridges, even though the amount of hurt was immense. He too, struggled with guilt and shame, choosing to let those feelings go. He felt awkward and his mother picked up on that.

Torrie caressed his hand and played footsy with him under the table, causing him to stumble on his words.

About an hour into the meal, the mother and child getting along great as they could, given the situation, there was a lull in the conversation. Eddie glanced once more into Torrie's eyes, she was smiling at him. Suddenly she did a double take, looking behind Eddie. Her eyes widened with happiness.

Fat Rob approached the table, saying nothing to Eddie. He was there to pick up Torrie. "Hey baby!" Torrie said as she stood to greet him.

Fat Rob tipped her chin with his index finger, bending down to kiss her. Torrie moaned as she open mouth kissed Fat Rob in front of Eddie, her tongue swirling around his, finally ending the kiss with a long suck of Fat Rob's tongue.

Torrie turned to Eddie and said, "This is my boss, Fat Rob," leaving Eddie to stand politely and say "Um, I'm Eddie, her son". Fat Rob chuckled a bit as he shook Eddie's hand.

Then just like that, Torrie said, "Gotta go, honey!" and said goodbye to her son. Fat Rob nodded at Eddie, placing his hand on the small of Torrie's back while escorting her out of the restaurant. His hand slipped down to her butt before they left. Before she exited the door, Torrie turned, blowing her son a kiss.

Eddie glanced out of the window, waiting for the bill that he apparently was paying, and watched Fat Rob open the back door of his Escalade for his mother. Inside he saw several black men sitting in the back.

Later that evening, Torrie was starting to tire. She had a black cock in her pussy, one in her ass, jacking off two cocks, while she sucked on another. Closing her eyes while the one cock ejaculated in her mouth, she knew she was where she always belonged, doing what she does best.

It was October 1st at 11:54 pm. One year had passed she first saw a black cock.

********Epilogue***********

Two years later, "We are bringing your boy to see you at work Friday night," Marcus groaned, while slamming into Torrie from behind.

"You're going to dance for him," Darrell said, his cock lodged into her throat.

"We've been tearing up this pussy for awhile now, since high school and since we started coming to watch you at the club. You owe some more fun," Marcus said shortly before filling her pussy with cum.

"Loyal customers," Darrell said, before spraying semen on Torrie's face.

Eddie naively accepted the apology Darrell and Marcus had given him, believing they had matured since high school, changing their ways. They decided to go to a strip club that permitted persons under 21 to enter, along with a host of other illegal activities. It was a way for them to reconcile.

When they arrived, they saw Torrie a few minutes later, making her rounds. All three of them pretended not to know her, Eddie obviously not wanting them to know his mother was a stripper there. He had barely spoke to her since seeing her two years prior, only loosely knowing she was working for Fat Rob.

Darrell approached her, buying a lap dance from Torrie first. He came back to their table, all smiles, proclaiming how amazing that blonde was, suggesting she took his cock out and played with it.

Marcus piped up, "We're buying you a lap dance next. Get her over here." Eddie immediately started blushing, unsure of what to say, deciding to play it off like it was nothing, all while pretending he didn't know the woman. He figured it'd be a nice opportunity to at least chat with her some.

Marcus nodded in Torrie's direction. She made her way over to their table, sitting on Marcus' lap. He handed her some money, whispered in her hear, and slapped her ass when she got off his lap. Torrie turned to Eddie, smiling seductively, "Ready?"

Eddie was happy, aroused, and ashamed to see her. But he went along with it anyway; his mother guiding him to the private dance area. Eddie couldn't believe how hot she looked. Her platinum blonde hair was much longer, falling down to her lower back, her body was sexy and toned, and her breasts looked as though she had nice sized implants - she looked like a porn star.

"I'm not used to giving dances to white boys. So bear with me!" Torrie joked, guiding Eddie to sitting position.

"Hey, listen, mom you don't have to do this," He said, Torrie started to grind her butt against his crotch, looking over her shoulder.

"Are you doing ok? Are you happy?" Eddie asked.

"I am," Torrie smiled, resting her hands on his knees, feeling his growing erection between her thong-covered butt.

"We all miss you," Eddie said. He wanted her to come back to be the mother he remembered before everything happen, but at the same time he enjoyed seeing this sexual goddess, knowing it may all fade away if she came back home.

"Do you? I miss you too," Torrie replied, grinding harder into his crotch to the beat of the music. She leaned back on him, taking his hands, placing them on her sexy, flat tummy. She moaned lightly. Eddie dismissed any thoughts of her returning to her old life after seeing how much she loved this.

"I just wanted you to know that I love you," Eddie said, trying to control his breathing.

"And I love you," his mother said, turning around, straddling him. She removed her bikini top, revealing her bigger, new, fake breasts.

"Mom," Eddie whispered. Torrie grabbed his hands, placing them on her nearly bare ass.

"Mom," he whispered once more, squeezing her butt cheek lightly. Torrie prevented him from speaking, grabbing his face, kissing him hard.

"Take your cock out," she ordered.

"What?" Eddie asked.

He was frozen with a mixture of shock and desire. "Do it," she whispered in his ear.

His heart pounding, his erection throbbing, Eddie knowing he may never see her again, he may never touch her again, and he would most certainly never have her back as a mom, complied, unzipping his pants when she slid off his lap, taking his cock out for her.

Torrie went to her knees, dragging her long hair across his erect penis, lowering herself in front of it.

Eddie grabbed it by the base, moaning, looking at her blue eyes peering back into his. It was the light exhale she directed towards his cockhead that did it. He began ejaculating, splattering his pants and bottom of his shirt with cum.

Torrie smirked up at her son. She gave his cock a quick suck to the root, tasting his seed, laughing as she stood.

"Too bad it isn't black. Otherwise it'd be inside me." Eddie was slack jawed as he looked at her. He didn't want to leave as this was something he had fantasized about since puberty.

In essence a new relationship was born that moment. She was no longer his mother, but a sex fiend, pornstar-looking, black cock queen.

Torrie sat back down on his lap, bringing her mouth to his ear, "You should come back and visit me here some time. Maybe I can make an exception to my rule of dancing for blacks only...for my son that is." Eddie nodded, in total disbelief as she smiled sexily at him.

Torrie escorted Eddie back out to the table. He and his friends decided to leave the club, Darrell and Marcus getting their laughs at his expense. Just as Eddie was about to walk out of the door, he turned, looking back at Torrie. She smiled and blew him a kiss.

Torrie was happy to see her son the next night, and the next night, and the next. Eddie was the only white man Torrie slept with ever again.

The End.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers