Torture

Story Info
I know I'll pay when I get home...
6.4k words
4.38
41.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsMantis
MsMantis
106 Followers

He told her to get home, no stopping, no lingering; just come. The tone of his voice told her everything she needed to know, tonight they were going to play. Her pussy was already hot, aching, needy on the ride home. She tried to imagine what he had planned, half formed ideas flitted through her head, and her womb was heavy. She was ready to fuck.

The drive home was delicious torture. By the time she pulled in the driveway, her breasts were heaving with desire, and she knew her cunt was wet and ready. She put her car in park, turned off the engine, and sat a moment to collect herself. Her heart was fluttering around her chest with excitement, her palms felt clammy, and she felt nervous – anxious about what he would do to her.

For five full minutes, she sat, fantasizing, anticipating what was coming. Finally she got out, and made her way into the house. As soon as the door shut, she could feel him standing there, watching her. Her heart jumped into her throat, and she felt shy, nervous. Her nipples hardened into points and her pussy clenched as she realized that he was devouring her with his eyes. She felt like his prey, and excited and thrilled at the prospect of his devouring her.

His eyes were hard. His arms were crossed. She immediately cast her eyes down, knowing she was going to be punished. "You didn't come straight home." His voice stated matter of factly.

She flicked her eyes up to his, attempted a smile, as her heart galloped beneath her breast. "I did!"

Quick as a snake, he grabbed her and twisted her so her back was pressed up against him. His hot breath was right in her ear, and before she could gasp, he had twisted one of her nipples sharply. "Liar. You sat in your car, you didn't come right in." And just as quickly, he had pushed her away again.

"Take off your clothes." He said softly, dangerously.

Blood rushed to her cheeks, and gentle tremors went through her body. She wasted too much time being embarrassed, and his harsh voice broke her paralysis, "I said take off your clothes."

Slowly, with her eyes downcast, she pulled her shirt up, uncovering her belly. Her face burned as she felt his eyes assaulting her flesh. She pulled the shirt up and off, and let it fall beside her. Her hands reached up behind her back, and unclasped her bra. It sprang loose, and the straps fell off her shoulders, the cups barely hanging off her tits. Her hands came around, gently cupping herself, rolling her nipples just slightly.

His voice was like a whip, making her jump, her cunt squeezing in anticipation, her heart speeding up. "Stop touching yourself slut, keep going. Take it off."

She pulled the bra off herself, feeling the cool air against her naked flesh. Her breathing was coming shorter and faster, and she felt her face on fire with her blush.

"Look at me." He commanded.

She raised her eyes up to his, finding him staring at her, declaring his ownership and rights over her. A smirk played at his lips when he saw her freeze in his gaze. She almost moaned. With a challenging look at her, he began to slowly move his eyes across her body. She knew he wanted her to watch, to see him ravaging her with his eyes. Knowing that he was looking at her, that he wanted what he saw made her weak in the knees, this time she did moan aloud.

"I didn't say you could stop, if you stall one more time... you're going to regret it." His voice got lower, more dangerous, but she secretly was thrilled at the idea of stalling, even a few seconds, to see what he would do.

Three seconds, and finally her hands began to slowly push her shorts down over her hips, down her thighs, and then stepped out of them. Next, she reached for the waistband of her panties, and began to slowly push them down. She noticed the damp circle in them, and felt herself flush brighter.

"Are you already wet?" He asked, knowing she was, she could see him smirking as he watched her. "Bring me those panties."

She moved forward, her panties hanging from her hand. He took them from her, and still looking into her eyes, he brought them to his nose, and inhaled.

Air sucked in over her teeth as she gasped, a half sigh, half moan escaping and her cunt throbbing as she looked at him.

"Were you touching yourself?" He asked.

She shook her head, quick, incapable of lying to him.

"You were just excited about getting fucked, huh?" He pushed her away from him. "Turn around."

Her heart was thundering in her ears, her cunt a wet, throbbing hole, with an ache that only he knew how to soothe. She turned, feeling his eyes like hot lasers across her back, her ass, down her legs, marking every inch of her as his property.

"Come here." So quiet, so full of dark promises; the way he spoke to her pierced her to the core. She followed him into the bedroom, feeling the slippery hot way her pussy lips rubbed against each other.

He sat on the edge of the bed, and motioned for her to come to him.

She knew what he wanted, what was coming, and her body propelled itself forward. She knelt over his lap, feeling his dick pressing through his pants and into her belly. Her breathing was coming faster and faster, and she could feel the warmth coming off her cunt. One hand roughly ran across her back, down her ass, and cupped her; while the other snaked into her hair to pull her head back sharply. She groaned, unable to keep quiet.

"Why were you sitting in your car? Huh?" his hand tugged her head back, and he squeezed her ass with the other hand.

She moaned, pressing her ass into his hand.

With a harsh slap, his hand stung her.

She whined, whimpered, and jerked at the impact.

"Huh fuckslut? What were you doing?" His hand was caressing her, so gentle against her burning flesh. She moaned and writhed against his hand.

Again he smacked her, and she bit out a cry. "Oh, I was, I was thinking about you.." she trailed off, until he pulled her hair, jerking her head back farther, as his other hand ran lightly across her pussy. She moaned.

Another blow stung her, and his harsh voice rang in her ears, "Fucking answer me, slut. What were you thinking about out there?"

"Ohh.. shit, I, I was thinking about this... about you... punishing me..." she almost cried the words, and felt her pussy get wetter.

He rewarded her with another smack against her cunt. She cried out, and writhed against his hand as it soothed her with gentle touches.

"Fucking slut." He said, still gripping her hair and fondling her ass. "I think you deserve some punishment for being a slut." He dipped his finger into her soaking cunt, then withdrew it. "Look how wet you are, you like being punished by me, don't you?" He yanked her head back again, causing her to moan.

"Yes!" She cried, moving her hips, begging him to touch her pussy again, "Oh please..."

Another harsh sting across her ass. Then another, and a third right onto her cunt.

She squealed, her whole body going tense. He roughly shoved his finger back inside her, feeling her squeeze him, buck against his hand. She moaned while he shoved his finger in her, loving the way he invaded her flesh.

Just as suddenly, he withdrew and rained a few more harsh smacks across her bottom. She whimpered and squealed and jumped.

"Get on your knees, fuckslut." He said.

With shaky legs, she frantically got onto her knees in front of him. He undid his pants, and pulled out his hard dick. She licked her lips as she saw it, and her pussy throbbed at the thought of having him inside her.

He watched her, watching him as he stroked himself, that smirk back on his face and the devilish look in his eyes. "What do you want, huh slut?"

She licked her lips again, her hands tentatively coming to rest on his knees. Her whole body leaned into him as she watched his hand slowly run up and down his cock.

His other hand reached out and gripped her chin, forcing her head up to look in his eyes. She immediately blushed and felt her heart trip faster. "What do you want?"

Half moan, half whisper, she was able to muster, "...I want to suck you, taste your dick..."

He smiled at her, making her moan aloud and causing her pussy to throb, "Go ahead."

She leaned towards his dick, letting her lips brush against it gently, licking him.

Hands twisted in her hair and pulled her onto his dick, she gagged, choked, and felt tears coming to her eyes. When she looked up, he was staring down at her. She moaned around his dick, and started to relax her mouth and throat. Her breath was coming in harsh bursts through her nose, and her eyes were watering in her effort to keep his dick that deep in her throat. He thrust into her a few more times, then let her head go.

She pulled off his dick and took a few deep breaths. She gently licked her sore lips, then began to fuck him with her mouth. She tried to take him as deep as she could each time, running her tongue the length of him, and sucking on his dick. As she continued the rhythm, he gripped her hair again, but let her fuck him.

"Mmm, you like sucking me?" She moaned and looked up at him, loving the way his eyes and his voice seemed to be fucking her, making her cunt contract around nothing. Her hands gripped his thighs as she gagged herself on his dick.

He shoved her roughly off of his dick, and she moaned and licked her lips.

"Tell me you liked it." That cold strength, his voice sent shivers through her.

She cast her eyes away from his face, a soft, weak sigh escaping her mouth.

Again, his hand was firm as it grasped her throat, under her chin, forcing her to look at him. "Say it, slut."

She moaned, feeling her breathing shortened because of his hand rough against her neck, "I like it. I like sucking you.. mm.. Oh, I do, I love it."

He let go of her, and gestured for her to lie on the bed. She quickly got up, and lay down. Immediately, he began to fasten her with restraints, so she was lying with arms and legs spread, allowing her minimal movement. As soon as she was restrained, he turned to the dresser. He turned back towards her with a scarf, and her heart beat faster. She writhed and pulled at the restraints, her breasts heaving with excitement and trepidation as he approached her.

Deftly, he blindfolded her. Now she lay in darkness, feeling nothing but the bite of the restraints, the cool air against her hot flesh, and a sense that his eyes were on her.

"Look at you, fuckslut, tits thrust out, your pussy is wet and dripping..." his voice caused her to pull at the bindings and she bit her lip and thrashed her head.

She suddenly felt his hand on her, and she gasped and bucked against him. He lightly ran his palm across her breasts, gently gripping the flesh, his hands hot against her skin. She moaned and arched her back to press herself more firmly into his grasp. Suddenly she felt sharp pain as both her nipples were twisted harshly. She cried out, then was crying out again as his gentle tongue soothed her aching tips.

He pleasured her with his hands and mouth, causing her to struggle against the restraints to feel more of his mouth, more of his hands, trying to force herself into his hands. Suddenly he was gone.

She moaned in complaint, and writhed on the bed, her body on fire with sexual need.

"What's wrong, slut" His voice was harsh, teasing, she knew he liked watching her writhe in need, knowing that he was driving her wild, but enjoying every second of it.

"Oh.." she groaned, wriggling about, unable to lay still.

Suddenly he slapped her tit, a stinging sensation that made her hiss in her breath between her teeth. Then she felt the warmth of his hand on her inner thigh, casually resting next to her hot cunt. She groaned and raised her hips, trying in vain to get his hand on her.

"Tell me." He said.

Her body almost convulsed, and she finally cried out, "Jesus, I love being teased by you... oh fuck!" She squealed when he gently tweaked her nipple with his other hand.

"What do you want, slut?" His fingers brushed lightly through her pubic hair, and she gasped aloud, her whole body twitching at the sensation.

"Oh fuck, oh, I want you to touch me... my pussy, oh please!" She moaned, her hands clenching into fists again and again as she wriggled against the restraints.

Her honesty was rewarded with a dark chuckle, and a slap against her exposed pussy. She squealed, bucking against the straps.

His delicious torture of her continued. He would slap against her aching cunt, enough to cause her to cry out and cringe against his hand, then gently touch her tender lips, probe his fingers into her wet cunt, and making her arch her hips to keep his hands on her. Only when she was close to coming did he punish her.

As his hands came against her flesh, he growled out, "You don't fucking come until I tell you to come. Don't you dare come, you slut."

"Yes" she cried, her pussy aching and so ready, "I won't, fuck, I promise."

He suddenly shoved two fingers into her, hard and deep. She screamed out, and came around his fingers. Her arms and legs thrashed against the restraints, and she panted and cried out as her body spasmed, her orgasm overwhelming and consuming.

"You slut." He said, and she could hear the dangerous quality to his voice. "I told you not to come."

Before she could murmur an apology, his fingers were at her lips. She eagerly took them into her mouth, tasting her own juices. She sucked his fingers, wanting him to see how much she loved being his slut.

"Good girl," he said, gently stroking her face with his hand. His other hand ran across her breasts, pinching each nipple and watching her mouth as it worked open and closed. "But, you still came. I told you that you weren't aloud to come."

Her heart flipped in her chest, and she began to pant, anticipating his divine punishment. "Oh... I'm sorry, I couldn't help it!!" she cried, pulling against the straps, "I'm sorry!"

Her pleas fell on deaf ears, she knew. Her whole body felt electric, waiting for his pleasures.

"What to do, what to do..." He ran his hand along her side, making her jump and gasp. "What should I do about your greedy cunt?" He was standing between her legs again, she could feel him as he knelt between her thighs.

"Please" She breathed, "I'll be good." Her whole body strained against the restraints. She could feel his naked thighs just out of reach. Slowly he shifted forward until she could feel the tip of his dick against her lips.

"I don't think you should get to feel this dick." He said. "I think you should lay there, and let me fuck myself right up against your greedy pussy."

She cried, moved her head, moaned out, "Oh no, please, fuck, please put it in me!"

Suddenly she felt another slap against her cunt. She jumped and cried out.

"I think that is exactly what your cunt needs." He stated matter of factly. "You better not come again." He stuck the head of his dick in her, making her clench around him, her whole body yearning for the rest of his dick. Just as quickly he pulled out and slapped her hole, "Tell me you won't be a greedy slut." he said.

"Oh fuck, I won't be a greedy slut." She got out, shuddering.

He shoved his head in her pussy, using his hand to pump up and down the shaft, feeling her try not to spasm around him.

She knew that he was watching what he was doing to her, looking at her greedy cunt trying to get more of his dick. Seemingly of their own accord, her hips started to raise off the bed and grind against him, pushing him deeper.

He pulled out and slapped her pussy again, making her cry out. "Say it slut." he said.

"I.. I ... I won't be.. I won't be a greedy slut.." she groaned.

She didn't know how long he kept at it. Fucking himself while she squirmed and panted and tried to get more of his dick inside her aching hole. Then when she finally began to get into a rhythm, to feel the beginnings of an orgasm building within her, he would withdraw, and administer a stinging slap against her sopping and swollen slit. She cried out, yelped, and told him she would try not to be so greedy.

Even when she said the words, her body was straining towards his dick, open and yearning and ready to be roughly used. She knew that even as she told him "I won't be a greedy slut.", her slick pussy was open and begging him greedily to use it.

Again and again, he brought her to the brink of coming, then sharply smacked his open palm fully against her cunt. She was so close, so excited, the more he did it, the more her words became pleas. She was begging him, crying out, coming so close, again and again.

Finally, she could no longer muster the strength to pull against the straps. She was gasping for breath, begging him "Please, please, please" in a breathy voice. Her legs lay gaping open, her swollen and red pussy still glistening with her excitement.

She knew he was taking in the sight, admiring the way she was still so ready to feel his dick inside her. Longing to come for him. She liked to imagine that he was smiling, thinking about how much she wanted to belong to him, be his fuck toy. She started biting her bottom lip, breathing faster, starting to move her hips in an effort to relieve the tension.

"What, fuckslut?" His voice made her gasp, twitch as if he had touched her, "What do you want?"

"I want to come." She cried, half sob, half beg, "Please, I want to come, please, can I?" She was moving against the restraints again, her pussy throbbing with pent up frustration and need.

She gasped as she felt his hands slide under her ass, and felt his breath against her hot pussylips. This time each word was a hot breath against her, "Beg me to let you come."

She whined and fisted her hands, "Please, please, oh, please fucking let me come, please let me come"

Slowly she felt his tongue run the length of her wet slit. She moaned aloud and bucked against him. Then she felt his lips tugging at her clit, and she pressed herself into his mouth. She felt his lips and tongue tease her clit, making her certain he would let her come, she was getting so close.

He nipped at her clit with his teeth, making her yelp in pain. She thrashed against the straps, and moaned, "Please let me come, fuck. Please. Ah, fuck. I need to, please let me come!" She was pleading, with both her voice and her body, begging him to end her suffering and send her over peak after peak, sweet delicious bliss.

His lips were back at her slit, his tongue lapping up her opening and darting into her hole, making her gasp and cry out. "Please!" She begged, her arms and legs straining to break free from his administrations, "Fuck! Please make me come!" She bit out the words, beyond caring who might hear, only wanting him to fuck her.

He pulled away long enough to say, "Come for me, slut." Then his lips were back teasing against her clit, and he shoved his fingers inside her aching cunt.

She cried out, feeling his fingers roughly fucking her, his mouth burning against her clit, she felt the orgasm come on suddenly, it was bright, hard, and made her squeal and moan incoherently as her whole body spasmed again and again. She lay there, gasping for breath, shuddering, feeling woozy after her sudden release. "Ohhh," she was able to muster, "thank you..."

He slid his fingers from her, feeling her cunt contract around him again, and he quickly nipped again at her clit, "Good girl." He said.

She gasped and cried out, still coming down off of her orgasm, but her body already responding to him.

As she lay, tingling, wondering what high he could possibly have in store for her, she felt him get off the bed. She heard nothing, only felt the air against her skin. Her pussy throbbing, yet tingling with anticipation of being used by him.

She basked in the sensation of being his sexual object, his fuckslut. Her pussy clenched as she thought about the way he owned her body, her cunt, her orgasms. She moaned and writhed, pulling at the restraints in an effort to run her hands across her body. She began to lift her hips, arching straining to ease the deep ache inside her. She gnashed at her bottom lip, groaning and twisting her head, beginning to wonder how long he would leave her.

MsMantis
MsMantis
106 Followers
12