Torture and Torment

Story Info
He ravishes his sexy friend.
3.2k words
3.37
66k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkdave
darkdave
2 Followers

I always knew that Debbie was a tease, so many times before she had played games with me giving me many opportunities to see down her blouse sitting crossed legged and letting me see up her skirt, but then scolding me and calling me a pervert when she got me all worked and today was no different. It was a very warm summers day hence I was wearing a pair of shorts and T-shirt and Debbie was wearing a black micro skirt and a tight white blouse with the top three buttons undone showing her ample cleavage and most of all her blouse clung tightly to her beautifully firm rounded breasts.

Debbie was doing some ironing in the corner of the room by the kitchen door while I sat in an armchair directly opposite her, she knew what she was doing deliberately leaning over the iron board to show me more of her fleshy tanned naked breasts with the cups of her bra where almost visible, with all my staring I just caught a glimpse that her bra was black my favourite colour. I just had to take a closer look as my heart began to race faster. I stood up and walked over to Debbie and stood behind her as she was ironing. I could see over her shoulder and I looked down her blouse to see her wearing a black patterned silk bra. As Debbie was ironing across the garment she was concentrating on she stepped across my path and her bum brushed against my thigh and then she took a little step back and pressed her bum against my groin more firmly I felt my penis begin to harden very quickly.

Debbie pulled away and then turned around and looked down at me she could see the bulge clearly in my shorts she looked up at me and started to laugh and said what are you getting all worked up about, although this had happened on many occasions I was still lost for words and pushed passed Debbie to go down the stairs into the kitchen to get a drink of water I turned my back to Debbie until my hardness had subsided. However when I turned around to see Debbie ironing again I could see clearly that with the kitchen being on a lower level it was a good vantage point to see up her tight short black skirt.

I walked to the bottom of the small stairway in the kitchen and looked up at Debbie I was treated to my best look up her skirt that I had ever seen. She was wearing matching black skimpy knickers that barely covered the cheeks of her arse it was a wonderful sight but once again Debbie turned her head and caught me with another tent in my shorts. Debbie just smiled this time and said are you always so pleased to see me. I walked up the stairs towards Debbie and was treated to a wonderful sight. As Debbie turned towards me she had clearly undone two more buttons on her blouse and know her beautiful firm rounded breasts where in my full view only covered by her black sexy bra, I reached out my hands to cup her breasts but Debbie put her hands out and stopped me with my hands literally an inch from groping her. Debbie laughed again and suggested that I go upstairs to the bathroom to relieve my frustration. I suggested that she should kiss and suck my frustration for me and that would make it feel much better. Debbie just looked at my penis pressing out from my shorts again and said if I kissed and sucked your hard cock it would shoot it's load in about two seconds just go to the bathroom.

It was all getting to much for me as I walked up the stairs if I would have stayed in that room for a second longer I would have torn every bit of clothing of her body she was such a prick teaser and today it felt like she had gone to far. As I pulled my shorts down in the bathroom I heard the door open it was Debbie she just stood there and looked at my rigid hard penis standing up from my groin I put my hands across to cover my embarrassment but Debbie just walked across and took my hand away and stared at my hardness and licked her lips. Debbie looked at me and smiled. Debbie then with out a word led me by the hand to her bedroom I could not believe it was I finally going to have the little prick teaser after all these years of torture and torment.

Debbie closed the bedroom door and began to undo the rest of the buttons on her blouse and then let it slip from her shoulders to the floor she looked quite a prize her breasts where bulging to get out of their bra cups and I couldn't wait to get my hands and mouth on them. Debbie just stood right in front of me and smiled as she undone the clasp on her micro skirt then slowly pulled it down her slim waist and on to the floor around her ankles, while doing this I felt Debbie's warm breath on my penis her lips where literally touching the head of my rock hard cock I arched my back and pushed my penis towards her face it brushed against her cheek Debbie shouted at me don't do that. Debbie then just kicked her skirt away and walked right up to me I could feel my hardness pressing into her black knickers and as her breasts pressed against my chest I could feel the hardness of her nipples . Debbie just stared into my eyes and seductively ran her tongue over her lips, I could not wait a moment longer I wanted to have her suck me so badly.

At this moment with my penis hard as iron and ready for action Debbie walked towards her bed and pulled back her pillow to reveal a vibrator Debbie picked it up in her hands and looked at me as she sat down on the edge of her bed. With the flick of a switch it began to pulse and vibrate in her hands, Debbie opened her legs and stroked the vibrator over her knickers in a slow up and down motion while she watched my jaw hit the floor at this wonderful sight. Debbie suddenly had a wicked look in her eyes as she looked over at me and flicked the switch off on her vibrator, then slowly lifted her vibrator up to her open mouth and quickly darted her tongue over the head of the vibrator and then laughed for a moment at me as I stood there speechless. Debbie then wasted no time in putting it in her mouth and began sucking the vibrator taken it deeper and deeper in her mouth, she used her lips and tongue up and down it's length like an expert and I just wished it was my hard penis in her mouth about to explode it's load down the back of her throat, I moved over to Debbie and held my penis next to her face and pleaded with her to suck it for me. Suddenly Debbie pulled the vibrator out of her mouth and stood up and walked over and opened the bedroom door and asked me to leave. I couldn't believe it I just looked at her in a rage and said you must be fucking joking bitch.

I noticed the bedroom door had a key in the lock I kicked the door shut and locked the door then I threw the key on top of the wardrobe I told Debbie that I was going fucking nowhere, she ran across the room to the wardrobe to get a chair so that she could retrieve the key for the door, as she stood up on the chair I walked behind her and put my fingers into the hem of her skimpy knickers and yanked them down round her ankles Debbie let out a scream and lost her balance and fell backwards into my arms, I made sure I had one hand between her legs feeling her hairy pussy and the other groping her left breast and eventually pulling it out of it's bra cup. Debbie struggled at first as I wrestled her over to the bed where I eventually pinned her down on the bed.

I whispered in her ear no more prick teasing, now this is for real I took her left breast in my mouth and began sucking it very hard Debbie shouted at me saying that I was hurting her but I ignored her complaints and kept sucking her tit very hard I could feel her nipple against the roof of my mouth as I kept on sucking it and she continued to complain. Sure enough when I pulled my mouth away there was a bright red mark I then reached around her back to undo the clasp of her bra and as it fell away I grabbed both her breasts and squeezed them roughly I then straddled my way up her body placed my hard penis between her breasts and began to rock back and forth as I fucked her beautiful tits and squeezed her big dark erect nipples Debbie moaned and said there is no way you will leave now till you are satisfied is there you bastard. I said no fucking chance I am going to have you whether you like it or not Debbie had all but submitted, all her teasing over the years had sent me to the point of no return with her.

I began to thrust more rapidly as I felt my come beginning to boil up in my penis and Debbie's breasts where being squashed together even more in my rampant onslaught. As my first jet of come shot out it hit Debbie straight in her open mouth then again in her face and up her nose and I then splashed the rest over her proud firm suckable tits. I could see in Debbie's open mouth my jet of come still swimming around, I put my hand over her mouth and closed it and ordered her to swallow it which she did so immediately. I picked up my come in my fingers from her swollen breasts and pushed them into her prick teasing mouth and ordered her to swallow again. I knew immediately then that I just had to have Debbie give my penis a damn good sucking after what she had been doing to me over the years.

As Debbie laid on the bed with her beautiful tits standing up firm and round and her nipples so prominent my penis began to harden again between her tits. I could not wait a moment longer to get her of the bed into a kneeling position. Debbie knew full well what was coming and she just seemed to give in and offer me what I wanted. She just knelt on the floor without a struggle and offered her open mouth to my now erect penis and I just couldn't hold back a moment longer. I plunged my hard cock into her welcoming mouth and grasped both of my hands round the back of her head so I could take control of my plunging rhythm into her warm inviting mouth. It felt wonderful but I was shaking and out of control with excitement as I forced my penis into her mouth with even more rapid and deeper strokes and shouting to her to keep on sucking me and telling her to swallow all my come Debbie began to gag a little with my frenzied onslaught but no matter how much she dug her nails into my arse and choked I would not relent. I could feel my juices beginning to flow towards the head of my cock but I just kept fucking her face until I exploded down the back of her throat sending torrents of come squirting against her tonsils. All I could think of saying was keep on sucking me and swallow the lot. I continued to relentlessly pound my penis down her beautiful warm inviting throat until I knew she had taken everything I had to offer only then did I release my grip on her. As Debbie pulled her head away she called me a bastard and said there was no need for that it was like being raped I said I was sorry to her but that she had teased me for to long. With that Debbie retreated to her bed and turned her back to me and wouldn't speak to me no matter what I said so I retreated and sat over by the wardrobe to give her time alone.

After about fifteen minutes I went back over to her and apologised again and stroked my hands through her beautiful shoulder length silky dark hair she just looked back at me straight faced and did not utter a word. I then just laid down beside her on the bed expecting the cold shoulder or for her to ask for the key to the door so all this could end but what then happened came as a complete surprise to me.

Debbie turned her head to face me and just looked into my eyes her beauty was all to much and once again I could feel my penis getting hard again I immediately apologised to her again to which Debbie said you ever do that to me again I will stick a knife in your fucking back. Debbie then looked down at my penis as it began to harden again she reached out and stroked her fingers over it and looked up at me and said now let me show you how I give a blowjob when I am in control. Debbie pushed me on to my back and moved close up to my face and said I now know how much you love being sucked off now so you just lay back and let me take control of this, don't force yourself into my mouth or I wont finish the job. I couldn't believe this here I was in bed with Debbie and about to have her suck my prick yet again my mind was in turmoil with the joy. Debbie dipped her head between my legs and flicked her tongue over the tip of my swollen purple head and gave my penis soft little lickings that had me moaning with joy Debbie then worked her tongue down to my balls and began to suck them in turn this had me moaning even more my penis was rock hard and all the veins clearly visible down the length of my hard aching shaft. I could hold back no longer and I just had to beg Debbie to suck me again.

On this occasion when she took me in her mouth she passionately slid her lips and tongue down the length of my shaft. This time with Debbie in control she was giving me some serious head and it was a wonderful onslaught she raked her teeth up and down my shaft with a vigorous passion and it felt like she wanted me to come like I have never done before. But with already coming twice she had some serious work to do with her mouth this time and I was loving every moment of it. I could soon feel my sap begin to rise again and with what seemed Debbie's very Passionate effort to bring me off I felt my load unleash into her mouth like never before, Debbie never stopped sucking me until she had completely sucked and drained every drop of come out of me and never letting a millimetre slip out of her lips, this was most certainly the best blow job that I ever had and well worth all the time that I had waited from Debbie's prick teasing.

Debbie clearly had other things on her mind now as she began to finger herself she said are you the only one who gets all the pleasure what about poor little me. I needed no second invitation I caressed my tongue over her hard nipples and worked my way down slowly to her crotch. By now Debbie had three fingers up her hairy twat and she was clearly getting desperate for me to give her some oral pleasure. I pulled Debbie's hand away and paused for a moment looking at her lovely small tight twat it was clearly wet from all the attention Debbie had been paying to it. For god sake Dave please lick me she shouted, I then quickly darted my tongue over Debbie's clit I could taste her juices running on to my tongue Debbie writhed about pushing on the back of my head so I could lick even deeper inside here love tunnel Debbie suddenly let out a scream as she reached her peak, I still continued lick and nibble on her Clitoral hood as all of Debbie's orgasm streamed into mouth I felt intense pleasure in giving Debbie some oral pleasure of her own to enjoy.

I then continued to lick her out again but this time I put my hand under the pillow to pull her vibrator out. I placed it in Debbie's hands and whispered to her let me watch you fuck yourself. Debbie had a horny look in her eyes as she flicked the switch and then quickly pushed the head of the vibrator into herself, with each stroke Debbie pushed it deeper and deeper in and all the time her eyes where fixed on me watching her every move, her groans became much louder as she lifted her arse of the bed. I then wrapped my hands around her waist and buried my head between her legs as the first wave of a multiple orgasm ripped through her shaking body. Debbie pulled the vibrator out and dropped it on the floor so my mouth could continue to give her some more oral pleasure. I lapped up all of her come and then for about another fifteen minutes I just lay there licking away at her twat, she tasted so good, I just never wanted this fantastic day to end.

I then laid on my side looking at her fantastic body and said I suppose I will have to give you the key to the door now. Debbie smiled as she looked at me and said you had no need to lock the door I wanted to have your cock anyway and now I am going to be wanting it even more in the future. Debbie explained later that she had always wanted to see how far she could push me over the years to see if I would snap. She had always fantasied about being taking for some rough sex and that she had been enjoying every moment since I had locked the door and shot my load over tits and down her throat. One thing was for sure there was going to be plenty more exciting fun with Debbie in the future.

darkdave
darkdave
2 Followers