Tortured Aristocrat Ch. 01

Story Info
A snobbish young domme receives vengence from an ex.
7.6k words
4.17
41.5k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone was a young woman of privilege and beauty who had no qualms about taking every advantage those distinctions provided her. Her pale aristocratic features were framed in well styled black locks that when loose fell to the middle of her back. Simone had the body of a dancer thin and firm with just enough curves to make clear her gender. It was her last party of the summer before she began college and the lithe 18 year old was at a big trip hop rave twisting and writhing on the dance floor. To her usual glee, Simone was the main spectacle at the party. Her white fish nets glowed under the black lights drawing eyes to her long exquisite legs like beacons. The purple accents in her plaid skirt had used a UV dye as well as the purple angel wings airbrushed on the back of the baby-t. Her face was accented in glitter and glowing lipstick and her body was glistening in sweat from the E she had taken. She spun and jumped; her pig tails twirling around her as her years of classical training enabled her to put the other ravers to shame. Her graceful ballet and her decidedly alluring attire had lead to more then half the dance floor's occupants watching her instead of dancing. In her drug hazed state the air moving around and eyes on her were heaven.

Not everyone watching the young aristocrat were filled with admiration. Horatio, Antoni, and Silvio watched her with malicious predatory eyes and intents as hellish as their prey was heavenly in appearance. No matter what the form suggested they knew Simone to be one sick fucked up little bitch. Horatio had befriended Simone's room mate online and had planned to meet up with her when she got out of school for the summer. When they met Delia got through one cup of coffee before she confessed that her room mate had spent their last year at prep school together tormenting and degrading Delia to the point that she was on the verge of a breakdown. Simone had spent the last week of school putting her freshly legal roommate through every sexual degradation she could conceive. Delia was so confused and violated by the bizarre effect the depraved elitist's attentions had had on her that Horatio had spent their planned get away listening to her recount the horrors she had endured. Horatio was not a creature prone to noble acts of chivalry. Horatio had spent the months of online courtship getting the young beauty excited about letting an older man educate her during her first summer as an adult. Horatio, having just turned 36, was looking forward to being able to legally fuck a girl half his age. He planned on leading her through a maze of submission and depravity that would have forever shaped her into a total fiend for degrading sex. Simone had ruined a prize he had sought for himself and for that she would pay.

Outside Simone was smoking pot with a group of working class community college girls, trying to decide which she was going to take back to her hotel room and abuse for the night. Li the pretty young Asian girl currently had the most draw. Sweet and very intoxicated Li, was decidedly straight but was so high she could be lured into a compromising situation and as she had learned with poor little Delia, one compromising situation could lead to a very stimulating affair. She and Li slipped off to the side of the building and Simone pulled a vial of Ecstasy from her bra. She put the spoon up to her prey's nose and just as the pretty little thing pulled the stinging bitter powder into her nose Simone heard loud engine noise behind her. Li ran as the back of the van burst open and three men in tactical masks and vests grabbed the screaming snob and yanked her inside the vehicle.

"Let me go! Fucking Bastards!" They pulled her in and drove off with all the efficiency of a special forces team. She looked around her hand still around the half empty vile of E. They looked like cops. She was holding half a gram of pure MDMA. She was high and rolling and dressed in her most tawdry outfit. Her mind was putting the scene together in the worst way. "Look Officers there is a mistake. " A gloved hand reached over and snatched the vile from her. he pulled off his mask and she saw he had tanned olive skin and an odd mustache that was separated in the middle by an inch of shaved skin. He flicked his tongue at the tip of the spoon and Simone's first thought was 'damn that thing moved quick'. As she saw his face and his odd facial hair she began to think he looked less like a cop and more like some weird pirate.

"Girl has good taste in drugs. That MDMA is at least 95% pure."

"100%!" Simone only paid for the best.

"That really doesn't help your situation." Silvio grabbed her purse and she allowed it.

"I am Simone Besaire. My father works at the French Consulate and as his daughter I have embassy protection. You must take me to the embassy and report my misconduct to the authorities there and turn me over to French custody." Simone had been in enough small scrapes during her father's tenure to know procedure. Her father would rail about propriety and dignity for a few hours she would cry and say it was a matter for her to discuss with her therapist (whose silence she had long insured) and it would be left at that. Silvio handed her wallet over to Horatio who looked at her then the ID and smiled.

"You're Eighteen?"

"Yes?" She didn't like the look on his face.

"Then you are now just another foreign national here on a student visa. Embassy protection's are extended to minor children of Consulate staff; not euro trash party girls." Her face sank. You could have held what Horatio knew about diplomatic law in the drug spoon on the vial lid but he had a confidence and a capacity for improvisation that in her drug addled state substituted for a command of the facts. Tears began to roll from her eyes. "I am sure daddy will get you out after a few hours in the tank with the other junkies and whores, get through in-processing, get your phone call then out processing. The girls in lock up will only have you at their disposal for about 16 hours."

Simone crouched in the corner sobbing, her make up streaking down her pretty face. She preferred women but only when she was in control the idea of dirty common whores making her serve their needs was too much for her to handle. "Please just let me go. Don't take me to jail."

"What kind of lesson would you learn from that?" He said smirking cruelly to keep her talking.

"You've scared me straight I promise, no more drugs, no more raves." Simone was getting the sobs under control but fresh tears still rolled uncontrolled from her eyes. "I can't be arrested."

"Maybe we can skip booking and get straight to your community service then." Simone looked hopeful for a moment her chemically altered mind not finding the inference nor associating it with the odd looks Horatio was giving Silvio. Then Horatio unhooked his gun belt and handed it to Silvio. Simone looked oddly at this not understanding right away. "Let's see what you got under that skirt."

"You disgusting pig." She spat furiously, Simone had never fucked a man and that was the continued plan. She wasn't about to let some sweaty cop and his friends between her legs over a minor drug possession. Her mouth opened to explain her refusal and the consequences of pushing her (she would definitely be suing their department) when her left cheek erupted in fire and a loud slap echoed through the back of the van. She had not seen the hand move but knew this man glaring at her with the burning violent eyes had just slapped her.

"You aren't in the decision making stage of things. This is going in one direction you can go along with it and have fun like the dirty bitch you are or you can fight it and get really hurt; I honestly don't care which." Anger, fear, and intoxication warred across her mind like tribal lords seeking to rule the land. She was to be raped, gang raped, by these three men and she was going to have to play willing party to it not to get hurt. Simone was horrified not only by her situation but the electric charge of arousal spreading up her spine and through her body. Simone had always been in control of her sexual encounters the very few with men had all been about making them degrade themselves for her amusement then letting them jerk off while she stripped for them. The control and their desire turned her on but the idea of a penis entering her body just seemed degrading and submissive and she wanted none of it. With girls she had always had total control getting them to do things that they would have reacted to with disgust if they had heard of another girl doing them. She had only twice pleasured another girl, more commonly using them to fulfill her desires then watching them rub themselves off after whatever degrading acts they had preformed for her. She had had to hold Delia down and spank her pussy to get her to masturbate. The little bitch had expected Simone to service her as she had done. The little slut had to be shown that there were girls, like her, that ate pussy and ass for the pleasure of girls like Simone; and the roles did not change just because she got horny and curious. In short she had never been penetrated by anything bigger then a girl's tongue and her own finger up to maybe the second knuckle. "Lift that skirt or we get what we want then take you to jail for banging John's for Ecstasy."

Simone dropped her hands to her side and raised her ass off the van floor to raise the few inches of fabric from her pink silk g-string. Silent tears rolled down her cheeks as she tried not to imagine the bastards taking her virgin body then still casting her down with the whores and beggars. After years of absolute control she felt utterly powerless to stop them from doing anything

"Get on your hands and knees." Simone felt an involuntary twinge in her clit and realized it was one of her own favorite commands. She obeyed slowly knowing better then to allow her skirt to drop while she changed positions. She felt the same excitement she had felt while tormenting men and realized that this was always part of the thrill; the idea that she could push them too far and be trapped there with them and the desire she had unleashed. Was this what she had secretly wanted all along; someone who wouldn't play her game and would make her play his? No she was high borne and proud and not to be treated like a common whore; it was the place of others to sate her desires not vice versa. Even as she tried to convince herself of her world view she could feel a hand tracing the seams of her underwear where it covered her traitorously swollen labia. She was going to be taken and as horrifying as rape was to her; the idea that she might not be able to avoid an orgasm was worse. It was demeaning, degrading, and ignoble; it was all the things that it was her place to do to others not be subjected to herself. Simone suppressed a scream as the man behind her plunged his finger under the fabric stabbing between her lips. Soon the finger had pushed into her harder deeper and thicker then anything else that had ever entered her.

"Dirty little bitch must be a dyke; still has her cherry." Silvio laughed in response to this as Horatio slid the finger in and and out not even showing her the sort of preparatory kindnesses he would give his most degraded sub and Simone was an absolute virgin. A life of access to subordinates and servants had kept her from more intense masturbation that might have prepared her for what was to come. If she had needed release there had always been a willing (if not always wanting) tongue to sate herself upon. "Are you a dyke bitch?" She didn't answer, "you're gonna be a dyke full of dick if you are." Silvio laughed again as Horatio continued moving his middle finger in a rough and fast rhythm of shallow stabs. Simone gasped at the attentions of his finger as her body became wet at this cruel abuse. Horatio brought the damp finger out and pulled aside the thin ribbon of silk running between the cleft of her ass. Knowing what was about to occur Simone prayed silently that her captors were less cruel to her then she had been with her play things. Horatio pressed the damp finger to the tight bud of her anus and pressed hard into the muscles as they dilated and began swallowing his finger.

"No... please.. it hurts." Simone moaned and tried to remember how much words like that egged her on and was suddenly treated to a second finger being shoved roughly into her ass. "NOOOOOO!" Simone was beyond her depth; the pain was bearable but the growing heat and excitement were more then she could endure. The cruel reversal of her becoming one of the degraded sluts from whom she had always taken her pleasures was tearing at her pampered mind. His thumb reached down and rubbed her excited clit while his fingers pumped and stretched her tight ass.

"Ha she's no dyke, she's getting wet and her clit is like a bullet." Moving his hand faster slamming the fingers deep in her tight sore ass Simone became unable to control the moans growing inside her. "She is just a closet slut and we're about to open the door. Reach back and pull your ass apart."

"Please don't do this." She pleaded one last time even as she pulled the soft globes of her ass apart giving him full and easy access to her tightest hole as she had made others do for her before some large impaling devise had been forced inside them. She felt warm spit fall on her ass crack once, then twice. Simone hitched a deep breath hearing the zip behind her. His hands took her hips and then something roughly the size of a tangerine was being pressed to her anus. 'It'll never get in, nothing that thick could' was her first thought then she remembered marveling at the exquisite sight of her hand completely vanished in dear Delia's asshole and cried shamelessly as she felt those muscles begin to dilate and admit the violating organ. Her body stretched and she screamed as he slowly sank the shaft into her. She couldn't imagine anything worse then the pain except the dampness spreading through her pussy as he bottomed out inside her and his balls fell heavy against her labia. He pulled the organ back nearly all the way out then forced it in much more quickly. Reflexively Simone reached out to grab the floor as she slid forward. Horatio's hands leapt from her hips and began slapping her ass furiously. "Oww oh god please stop!"

"Did I tell you to let go of your dirty little ass, bitch?" Horatio continued to slap even as her hands reached back to grab her cheeks again. His blows stung her hands which jerked away and her sobbing panicked body flexed around his cock as he felt the skin of her ass heat up with stinging pain. "Open your ass cheeks bitch or I'll make sure you can't sit in your pretty little sports car." She reached back ignoring the blows falling on her hands and ass as she pulled her ass apart again. The assault stopped, "There, now was that so hard?" Simone panted and sobbed as he resumed tortuously raping her asshole. Long deliberate strokes spread Simone open deep within her bowels then long retractions allowed her body to seize up before he penetrated her again. Her mind tried to go somewhere else but she could only imagine, Delia, Sara, Malcolm, Yvette, or Vince. She could see them, her pets, her playthings, writhing with her fingers, cucumbers, her hand, or champagne bottles shoved in their assholes writhing pleading with her to show them mercy. She never did and now she could feel both his delight in her body's utter submission to him and her own shame. She could feel his gratification through the memories of her own and it drove her terror and shame based arousal. She could remember teasing all her playthings about their erections and sopping wet cunts and now she could hear the wet slap as her rapist's balls crashed into her dripping labia every time he slammed his cruel cock into her. The pain was nothing compared to the realization she was as weak and submissive as any of her pets. She could hear her attacker growling over her and feel the primal lust driving and without thought she began to drive back to meet his thrusts. Simone tried not to think anymore; not about her pets, the pain, the humiliation, the potential arrest, the other man watching her, or the man driving. Her mind focused like a laser on the man behind her and his need and her burning growing desire to please him, to be degraded for his pleasure as so many had allowed her to do to them. Simone realized that it would be over soon and she would be used for these men's desire and she could do nothing but abandon her body to their cruel whims and its own need to be used. As though taking pleasure by her combined wealth, station, beauty and charisma at the suffering of others had created a debt in her flesh that it now relished this vicious payment. Let it be done, she thought, let me pay this awful price enjoying it as it seems I must and return to my life.

Horatio raised a hand from her hips and grabbed her hair pulling her into a vicious hard thrust. He bucked harder and with her head raised Simone's moaning cries became unmistakable. "Take it you dirty fucking bitch! We can hear how much you like it so take it!" He had robbed her of her last modicum of control with her head raised and her hands on her ass she couldn't push back; her body was now moving back as he pulled with his hands on her hip and in her hair. With relish he took his new little slut to school guiding her body until finally with a roar of triumph he pumped his heavy balls empty into her anal cavity. He released Simone's hair letting her head fall to the van's floor. "Don't let go off your ass bitch or we are going to start this over and I am going to fuck you so hard you'll be spitting sperm when I come." Simone consented by way of a sobbing moan. The sudden relief and absence left her confused and trembling then she felt something much smaller then a dick and too smooth to be a finger being fed into her asshole. She felt him looming over her, "Open bitch." Turning her head towards his voice. Simone expected to find herself confronted with his cock instead she was offered a clear plastic tube which she took into her mouth. She knew where the tube led to and was unshocked when her captor mockingly said, " chug-a-lug, you filthy whore." She sucked deeply at first only pulling air then hearing the obscene slurping noise, feeling the slimy salty discharge, and tasting the bitter earthy flavor of her own ass.

"Make sure you get it good and clean in there bitch. None of my guys want to shove there dicks in a cum drenched hole." She could feel him moving the tube back and forth in her anus as she sucked up the cum and dared not think what else. Swallowing everything without thought finally Simone heard all the fluid noise stop and then felt them pull out the tube. Horatio jerked her head off the floor of the van by her and hair and this time she was face faced with the flaccid filth and semen streaked member. Simone pulled him into her mouth before he finished the words "Clean it." She sucked and licked the nasty cock until it was half erect and then he pulled it back and inspected it. "Seems clean enough to pop your cherry with."

"Please don't, please let me go." Simone moaned hopelessly, knowing her punishment wouldn't end so easily. Horatio laughed and sneered down at her.

"Come on bitch, you can beg better then that. Beg for mercy, it turns me on to hear stuck up little bitches beg me. Oh and you can let go of your ass; I'm done with it for now." Simone released her her cheeks feeling her gaping aching ass slowly close. Horatio closed his fly and Simone watched him trying to find the words to beg with. She knew she could expect no mercy so it was nothing but a play for her to degrade herself even more. Simone could feel the tears roll down her face as her sins haunted her once more. It had never been enough for her that she degrade her pets, they had to degrade themselves as well. Now so did she.