Torturous Boots Ch. 04

Story Info
Pete ties and toments the third gang member!
3.7k words
4.2
16.6k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an eventful evening with Bradley Pete went to visit one of his female friends called Rose whom he had known for a few years now. Pete entered wearing his red top, black leather skirt and high heel pumps. Rose was one his fetish clubbing buddies so she was use to seeing him wearing women's clothes. Pete and Rose spoke about luring Clive whom hung out outside of a local office licence, the plan was that Rose was going to approach him and lure him her car and get him drugged then take him to Pete at the abandoned warehouse. Rose had lured James and her friend Kelly did Marco so it was Rose's turn again. Clive was alone outside his local off licence smoking a cigarette; he smoked away and didn't have a care in the world, even if he was responsible for Sally's death. The fact that James and Marco had not been hanging out with them recently was something that did play on his mind, when he saw them they seemed distant.

Rose was dressed revealingly and approached Clive, within minutes they were off together into her car. While he strapped himself down they had a drink of whiskey and coke and Clive's cup was drugged. He passed out and Rose drove him to the warehouse. Clive awoke and found himself like James, tied to a chair with his penis hanging out from his jean zipper. Next to him was a stand that had lolly pops, two syringes and some tape. The far door opened and Pete appeared in his traditional leather gear, tight dress, long gloves, corset and his stiletto heeled thigh high boots! Clive looked stunned and couldn't believe what he was seeing, a guy wearing all this female attire. Pete strutted up toward the helpless Clive, his sexy stiletto heels clicked as every step he took. Once Pete stood over Clive he licked his top lip seductively at him.

"What the fuck are you supposed to be?"

Pete placed one of his booted feet onto Clive's chest,

"Like my boots?"

"Why the are you fucking wearing them?" said Clive referring to them being female boots.

"Oh flat heel boring men's footwear doesn't do it for me! High heel women's footwear does, you see it makes me feel feminine and extremely naughty!"

Clive looked at the boot on his chest,

"Don't you like the pointy toe? Or the long stiletto heel?"

"I think you are fucking disturbed!" said Clive, whom very much liked Pete's boots, he found them extremely sexy and they were a real turn-on, the leather looked smooth and soft, the stiletto heels were high and the toes where pointy but didn't like the whole gender-bender thing.

"Again I ask who the hell are you suppose to be?"

"I don't have to tell you, I'm gona show you!" said Pete who removed his foot from Clive's chest and picked up one of the lolly pops, unwrapped it and began sucking on it.

After sucking on the round head of the red lolly pop Pete checked it to see if it was dripping with spit and stuck it back into his mouth. He then spread his legs over Clive and sat on him cross-legged. Pete adjusted himself by thrusting his hips forward and backwards against Clive as he sat on him; it was like a woman and man having sex on a chair. Clive became furious and began aggressively talking to Pete to get off him! He threw all kinds of threats that he will kill him!

Pete didn't care he continued to thrust his hips back and forth as if he was riding a horse and removed the lolly pop from his mouth. Pete then began slowly rubbing the wet head of the lolly pop over Clive's lips then sucked on it again! Clive was so angry at Pete's actions but was helpless to stop him.

"What's the matter you don't like the flavour?" said Pete as he continued to smear Clive's lips with the red lolly pop head.

Clive tried moving his head away but Pete gripped his jaw with his leather gloved hand and forced Clive to face him. Pete licked the lolly pop head then smeared it over Clive's top lip; he licked it again and smeared it over his bottom lip. Clive didn't know whether to shout or cry. Pete sucked on the lolly pop for a few seconds before he removed it from his mouth again and began stroking Clive's right cheek with it before sucking it again then touching it rapidly against his ear lobe. Clive hated what was happening to him but couldn't break his bounds to get free, Pete continued to suck and lick his lolly pop and rub it on Clive's right eye and ear, and while he tortured Clive with his lolly pop he continued to slowly thrust his hips forward against him. Pete began licking the head of the lolly pop and again rubbed it against Clive's earlobe again he kept licking the head with the tip of his tongue then brush it against his earlobe which made Clive angry. Pete had realised that Clive hated his lips and earlobe being touched by the lolly pop the most!

Clive then spat on Pete's face, his spit hit Pete over the mouth but he had no idea that his actions would only turn Pete on more! Pete slowly licked his lips and cleaned Clive's spit with his tongue and trusted his hips against him as he did.

"Hmmm, Yummy!" said Pete.

"Can I have more?"

Clive just stared at him disbelievingly then spat in his face again only this time a lot of the spit hit the side of his cheek. Pete slowly licked the top of his lip that had saliva and with his fingers he wiped the saliva off his check and stuck his fingers into his mouth. Pete closed his eyes and moaned in pleasure as he sucked his spit soaked leather fingers, he thrusted his hips hard against Clive as he did so.

Pete leaned over to the stand and unwrapped two more lolly pops they were both orange and he took a bit of tape and with the long thin with handles of the lolly pop he tapped the handles to each of Clive's earlobes so it looked like he was wearing long earrings! Pete gave a girlish giggled and wrapped his booted legs around the chair so he had Clive in a locked state. Pete then leaned toward Clive and licked the head of the lollypop hanging down on his left ear; Pete began giving the lolly pop constant licks before taking the whole lollypop head into his mouth and suck on it. Pete moaned in pleasure and had his eyes closed as he sucked on the lollypop head attached to Clive's left ear, while doing so he rubbed his booted legs up and down the back of the chair, we was clearly enjoying himself. Pete then pulled away from the lollypop head and gave it a few short licks before turning to the right ear. Pete repeated this action so both of Clive's lollypop earrings got the same treatment.

Pete finally got up off Clive and turned around so his back was facing him, Pete then sat on Clive's lap and as he did Clive's throbbing cock was positioned between the knee and thigh part of Pete's sexy boots. Clive liked the feel of Pete's leather women's boots against his penis but hated what Pete was doing. Now Pete sat on Clive oppositely he placed one arm over his head and began moving his body against Clive so the top parts of his booted legs were giving him a boot job. Pete held onto the back of Clive's head as he moved his body, his other hand caressed himself and his red lollypop was placed back into his mouth. Pete had only given somebody a boot- job like this once before and it wasn't easy. Clive's hard cock was squeezed between Pete's knees and there was enough movement for this boot job to work. Pete moved up and against Clive whom hated was being done to him, caressing his head with the arm that was over his neck and rubbed his knees as hard together as he could. Clive couldn't help it, Pete's sensuous leather boots squeezing his throbbing cock was such a turn on! But he was fuelled with anger because it was a guy in girl boots doing this to him! Clive was ready to cum and Pete could feel it so he quickly removed the lollypop from his mouth and placed it over Clive's penis. Clive exploded all his white cum over the red lollypop head.

Pete got up off Clive and opened his legs over his lap to sit on him again, now with the cum soaked lolly pop Pete forced Clive's mouth, Pete then placed his hand over Clive's jaw and forced his mouth to shut so the lolly pop head was now firmly in his mouth and with his other hand Pete gripped the white stick that held the lollypop head and rotated it in circles so the head moved all over Clive's tongue and gums thus tasting all his own cum. Clive was disgusted and tried to open his mouth to spit the lollypop out but couldn't. When Pete finally pulled the lollypop out of Clive's mouth he stood up and moved his left leg away from Clive so he could sit on his knee and as he took his seat on Clive he pulled out his throbbing cock from under his leather dress and began jerking himself off again. Pete held the lolly pop with one hand and caressed his penis with the other and within 30 seconds of jerking himself off he was ready to cum. Pete placed the red lollypop head near the tip of his penis and exploded his first batch of cum for the night all over it. Pete squeezed every drop until it was completely covered then sat up off Clive's knee, turned to face him, placed his legs over his and sat cross-legged on him like before. Pete then gripped the sides of Clive's jaw and forced his mouth open then stuck the cum soaked lollypop into his mouth the gripped the underside of his jaw and forced his mouth to close. Pete then fiddled with the white tick of the lollypop to ensure that his cum was cleaned by the inside of Clive's mouth.

"There you go, taste my yummy cum!" said Pete followed with a girlish giggle.

Pete kept rotating the stick of the lollypop and seductively licked his top as he did. After a while Pete removed the lollypop from Clive's mouth and it was bright red again,

"Hmm, how was that? Did it taste good?"

Clive was disgusted but Pete was far from finished. Pete leaned forward toward Clive's face and gave the lollypops dangling from his ears a few little licks, with the tip of his tongue he rapidly kept wiggling it over the lollypop head attached to his right ear and Clive became enraged! Pete was making loud tongue noises as he did this and was clearly doing it to anger Clive and it was working.

"Hmm, you don't like that do you?" he said then began doing the same to the other ear.

After playing with Clive's lollypop earrings for a bit Pete was ready to kick it up a notch!

He placed the white stick of the lollypop he had just ejaculated on in his mouth and bit on the end so the lollypop was firm and the wet round ball of it was sticking out of his mouth. Pete closed his lips over the white sick and there was an only a small gap between his lips and the red lollypop head. Pete then moved close to Clive's face and placed his leather gloved hands over his cheeks as if he was going to kiss him but instead he used the lollypop in his mouth as his tongue and pressed the round ball of the lollypop against Clive's chin and with an upward head motion slurped Clive with the lollypop all the way over lips and up-to the tip of his nose! Pete now had a tongue that wasn't his. Slowly he continued that motion and began lollypop licking Clive's lips upwards and downwards with his lollypop tongue. Clive went crazy but Pete just continued this motion and thrusted his hips firmly against Clive as the red ball of the lollypop slurped him. Pete used his lollypop tongue and played with Clive's lips ensuring the top and bottom was strawberry licked! He moved up and down Clive's lips and in circles angering him.

"Stop that you fucking freak!" Clive yelled as the boy in high heeled boots lollypop licked him.

Pete grinned with the lollypop still in his mouth Grabbed Clive by the back of his hair and pulled his head backwards and softly lollypop licked him from his throat all they way up-to his chin and repeated that action a few times before releasing his head. Clive felt like crying as Pete continued and moved his head up and down as his lollypop tongue slurped his cheeks in an upward and downward motion. Clive struggled but was helpless as Pete using the lollypop as his tongue continued to torture him. Pete kept humming in pleasure as he did and did zigzag motions and circles on Clive's cheeks. Pete sat forward and leaned up against Clive so he was perfectly placed to torment his left ear. Pete began gently lollypop slurping the outside of Clive's ear and slowly worked the entire ear, even pressing it inside the ear hole and thrusting the lollypop in and out of his ear. Pete then began slurping the tip of Clive's nose and his left eye. Pete was in heaven and even sat up to lollypop lick Clive's forehead, he made sure his entire face was licked.

Pete stood up off Clive again and removed his lollypop tongue and placed it on the stand next to the chair.

"Hmm, did you like having your face licked with a lollypop?" Pete said with a girlish giggle.

"You're fucking sick!"

Pete licked his top lip then placed one booted foot on the seat of the chair where Clive's penis was followed by the other foot. Pete climbed up onto the chair and grabbed some loose cables that hung from the ceiling for balance. His sexy leather booted legs were pressed up against Clive's body, the thigh parts where pressed against Clive's face.

"Hmm, do you like the feel of my leather boots against you?" said Pete whom began rubbing his booted legs against Clive.

Pete then using his high heeled feet placed Clive's throbbing cock between his feet and began jerking him off with his boots whilst standing on the chair. Rocking back and forth Clive's cock was sandwiched between the ankle parts of Pete's boots and his rocking movement ensured that he was being jerked off. Pete had a firm grip of cables so he was well balanced and pressed the tops of his boots against Clive while his feet jerked him. This was a great boot-job and Clive moaned in both pleasure and hatred as Pete's sexy booted feet squeezed his cock. Pete would sometimes stop rocking and move one foot and press it against Clive's cock and move it in circles and rub him. Pete also enjoyed pressing the top part of his sexy thigh boots and smother Clive's face as he did this boot-job. Clive was so aroused by the feeling of Pete's boots against his penis and body that he exploded and all his cum shot out but none of touched the back of Pete's leather ankles.

Pete enjoyed him and he too was ready to release so he pulled out his hard cock from under his figure hugging leather dress and with one hand holding the loose cables he used his right hand and began jerking himself off again, his smooth leather gloved hand glided over his hard cock and kept pressing his booted legs against Clive, caressing him with his boots. Pete continued to smoother Clive with his sexy booted legs and exploded another batch of cum from his hard cock onto Clive's head! Pete squeezed all his white liquid onto Clive's head and watched his soak into his hair! Because Clive's penis was between Pete's high heeled boots the whole time he too was horny again!

Pete slowly turned around whilst standing on the chair and pressed the back of his booted legs onto Clive's body. Standing facing away from Clive Pete position Clive's hard cock between his booted feet again and began rocking his body back and forth thus jerking Clive off with his boots again! Pete enjoyed smothering Clive's face with the back of his booted legs as his high heeled feet jerked him off, all Clive could see was the back of Pete's black leather boots and nothing more. Clive exploded yet again and Pete ensured again that none of his cum landed on his boots. Clive moaned in relief yet again as he released his third load of sperm for the night.

Pete spun on the chair and turned to face Clive again, only this time he let go of the loose cables, grabbed onto his shoulders and got down from the chair, click, click was the sound of his long sexy stilettos hitting the ground. Pete then walked over to the stand and picked up one of the syringes which had the same drug he used on James. Licking the long thin needle Pete inserted it into Clive's neck and waited for the drug to take hold. After a couple of minutes Pete could see that Clive was out of it and had no control over his actions anymore. Pete then untied Clive and pushed him off the chair, Clive fell forward and Pete pulled the chair away from him. Adjusting himself Clive in a dazed form sat on his butt and didn't even bother to try getting up or removing his lollypop earrings Pete had attached to his ears, he had no idea where he was or what was now happening. Pete then picked up the lollypop he had used as his tongue from the stand and walked up to Clive and sat down behind him. Pete moved up-close, latched onto him and wrapped his booted legs around him and locked them. This was a very intimate position, Pete was stuck to Clive from behind like glue and his legs locked.

Pete then placed the end of the white stick of the lollypop into his mouth again and closed his lips over it so the round red head of the lollypop was sticking out of his mouth as his tongue yet again. Slowly Pete began lollypop lick up and down the back of Clive's neck! Pete really enjoyed this! He slowly moved his head up and down and his lollypop tongue was at work! Clive had no idea what was going on, all he could feel was the wet lollypop head against the back of his neck. Pete lollypop licked him good and moved around both sides of his neck before working the back of his ear! Pete ensured that his lollypop tongue spent a good time slurping the back of Clive's ear. Clive's head was spinning and he noticed the black leather booted legs locked around him from behind. The boots were extremely sexy and he stared at them, they were soft black leather with long zippers going all the way up them and the pointy-toes and long stiletto heels were to die for! He couldn't help but like them they were really sexy feminine boots and what he didn't realize was that they hugged the legs of a guy and not a girl! Pete lollypop licked the back of both Clive's ears and his lollypop tongue re-visited the back of Clive's neck again before he removed it from his mouth and held it.

Pete then slowly drew out his real tongue and began licking the lollypop hanging down from Clive's right ear; he tasted it and even sucked on it! Now he was attached to Clive and enjoying one of his lollypop earrings. Pete licked and sucked on it until he got board and switched to the lollypop on Clive's left ear. Clive continued to stare at the booted legs locked around his body and felt turned on by them! He wanted to touch them, kiss them and even lick them! Pete however unwrapped his legs and pulled away from Clive. He stuck his lollypop back into his mouth facing outwards and crawled around Clive a cat in leather and crawled up to him. Whilst on all fours Pete used his lollypop tongue to lick Clive's face, starting with straight strokes over his mouth Pete lollypop licked up and down his cheeks before working his ears again!

Clive sat there, had his face lollypop licked by a guy in leather gear and sexy women's boots and took it!

Pete then stood up onto his hot heels and pulled his cock out from under his tight hugging leather dress and began jerking himself off once again. Standing over Clive Pete jerked himself hard and when he exploded his white cum landed on the head of his lollypop held over his cock yet again. Soaked in cum Pete kneeled down in-font of Clive,

"Stick your tongue out!" he said and Clive drugged up obeyed.

As Clive stuck his tongue out and left it hanging Pete slowly wiped his cum soaked lollypop head on it! Once every drop of cum was on Clive's tongue Pete back stood back up onto his high heels and began urinating onto Clive's face. Clive was soaked and Pete was done. Pete picked up the second syringe which would put Clive out and injected him. Once Clive was unconscious Rose was called and the two of them removed Clive from the warehouse and they drove with him in the back seat back to their area and dumped him at a quiet spot with his lollypop earrings still attached.

12