Torturous Day at Work

Story Info
Sir tortures me during worktime.
3.7k words
4.3
62.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiancaPE
BiancaPE
20 Followers

Work has been stressful for me these last few weeks. My boss is giving me grief, and the people working in the office under me seem to be even more moronic than usual. I have had to work late every night this week already, today is Friday and I'm hoping that tonight won't be another late work night.

I have been coming home so late and tired this week every night that I just collapse into bed and fall straight asleep. Sir has been asleep by the time I come home and I have to leave so early back to work that I move very quietly in order not to wake him up. So on top of being frustrated with work, I am frustrated sexually as well. I feel really grumpy and ready to kill, but as office-manager I have to set the right example for the other people working there, which means I have to behave and pretend all is fine.

At 10 o'clock I receive a text message from Sir. It is very short and to the point; "Go to the bathroom, take your panties off". My breath hitches and my face flushes. Sir has played these games with me before, but always during the weekend, never at work. I don't dare not to do as he instructs me though, so I go to the bathroom and take my panties off. I am wearing black dress pants, a colour I am very happy with right now because I already feel myself getting wet. I so badly want to rub myself to a quick orgasm to take the burn off, but I know I am not allowed without Sir's express permission.

For once I am happy that it is winter and I am wearing a thick sweater. My nipples are already hard with excitement and clearly showing through my bra. Luckily my sweater hides them from the other people in the office. I walk back into the office, my panties in my bag. I can feel the seam of my pants rubbing on my pussy, turning me on even more. I walk back to the far corner of the office where my desk is located, having to walk past the 6 other people. After sitting down I send a text message to Sir informing him that I have done as he said.

I spend the next hour trying to sit still and not rub my aching pussy on the seam of my pants, I am horny enough to fuck the armrest of my chair if only I were alone in the office!

At 11 o'clock a messenger enters the office with a small parcel. Surprisingly it is addressed to me personally. I sometimes have things I order over the internet delivered to the office, but I haven't ordered anything for a while. I open the package and turn flaming red as I see what it holds. I am happy with my desk in the corner away from the others and duck down to hide my red head behind my computer screen. I take some deep breaths to calm my heart rate and to get my breathing under control. There is a note with instructions enclosed in the parcel and as directed I once again make my way to the bathroom, clutching the parcel.

I sit down in the stall and retrieve the butt plug and small bottle of lubricant from the cardboard box. The plug is about 3.5 inches long and about 1 inch wide. It is a size I can quite easily take, as both Sir and I know. It has a flared end that will prevent the plug from going too deep, but as I look at it I start worrying if the end won't stick out too much to be comfortable to sit on. I have worn butt plugs before, but always standing or lying down. I realise I have been sitting for almost 5 minutes already staring at the plug and I can't put it off any longer.

I coat the plug with lubricant, try to relax and push the plug into my anus. I have to push past the first resistance. It is very difficult to relax my muscles sitting in a public restroom, inserting a sex toy. When I have the plug halfway in, somebody enters and goes to the stall next to me. My muscles involuntary clench and I can't get the plug in any further. I sit there with the plug halfway in, my hand on it to make sure it doesn't come out until the woman in the stall next to me leaves. Only then do I realise I have been holding my breath. I let my breath out and push the plug all the way in.

By this time I have been in the toilet for a good 10 minutes so I quickly get up, wash my hands and go back to my desk. I get some stares as I walk through the office, I guess I'm walking a bit stiffly...

I gingerly sit down on my chair and realise I was right about the plug sticking out a bit. Every movement I make causes the plug to wriggle around in me. I send Sir a text message as I was instructed to do. Just when I found the most comfortable position to sit in, scooting my butt quite far down to avoid direct pressure on the plug, my boss calls me into his office. I mentally sigh, get up and walk to his office. I can feel the plug moving around in me, filling me up and feel the seam of my pants rub my pussy.

My boss wants to discuss one of the customers and tells me to sit down in the chair across from his desk. I start panicking; there is no way I can sit down normally, but it would be rude to stay standing. I smile at my boss and gingerly ease down on my left butt cheek, trying to keep the pressure off the centre of my ass. I try to keep my mind on the conversation, but all I want to do is scream. My boss notices that I am tense and uncomfortable and asks me if I'm ok. I quickly make up a story about being pre-occupied with an account I was busy with, but I don't know if he believes it completely.

After 10 long, torturous minutes (which feel like 10 hours) I finally manage to escape and make my way back to my own desk.

I am so tempted to go to the bathroom and masturbate to a quick release, but I know Sir would be very disappointed with me if I did.

At 12 o'clock another messenger enters the office. I am not surprised when it turns out to be another parcel for me. I really don't know why Sir wants to torture me so much! I don't even bother opening the parcel at my desk anymore and go straight to the bathroom. One of my female colleagues asks me if I'm ok because I am spending so much time in the bathroom. I make up a quick lie that I have my period, and this seems to satisfy her.

In the bathroom I open the parcel and find two metal balls, both just over an inch in circumference. They are connected by a string and one of the balls has a longer string hanging off the other side which is clearly designed to pull the balls out of whatever orifice they are inserted in. As I hold the balls I can feel them shifting around, there is a smaller, heavy ball in each one which rolls around every time the balls are moved. I have heard about these, but never had the chance to play with them. I had mentioned them to Sir a while ago, but didn't know he remembered, much less intended to use them to torture me in this way!

I take a big breath and insert the balls deep in myself. I am so wet with excitement by now there is absolutely no need for any extra lubrication, although Sir had thoughtfully included another small bottle in this parcel.

After washing my hands I make my way back to my desk, feeling completely filled up and horny as hell.

There is really no way to sit comfortably, but every time I try to get a reprieve from the butt plug by standing at the filing cabinet pretending to look for something I can feel the balls shifting inside myself.

I can feel a big wet patch in the crotch of my pants and know it must be leaking into my chair.

A few minutes before 1 o'clock I get another message from Sir. He instructs me that during my lunch hour I am to walk to a nearby park and walk around there. I know that I am to get no reprieve during my lunch hour either. Secretly I was hoping to find an empty conference room to lie down and very still in for an hour, but as always Sir knows and he decides that he wants to play with me more.

I spend the next 30 minutes walking around the park. My steps are getting shorter and shorter as all the different sensations are become overbearing. I can't think of anything else but getting fucked good and hard and I wish I was home with Sir so I could offer my body to him to use as he pleases. I can smell my own sexual frustration and arousal and my thighs are slippery with my juices leaking down.

At 1.30 I get a text message from Sir to meet him at the parking lot straight away. My heart rate jumps and I walk/run as fast as I can. He finally has taken mercy on me and will relieve me! I spot his car and get in the passenger side. He drives to the back of an empty building around the corner of my office and opens his door. He tells me to get out and walk to his side of the car. I am looking forward to being bend over the hood and being fucked good and hard from behind.

As I get to the other side of the car, I can see him sitting sideways on his seat, with his legs out of the car, his pants undone and moved down to his thighs and his beautiful hard cock sticking straight up. I actually start whimpering at the sight of him. I wait for him to command me to undo my own pants, but instead he points at the ground at his feet. I look at Sir uncertainly; surely we are not going to fuck lying down on the ground here? Then Sir points again and I get it. I drop to my knees between his legs. He looks at me and tells me to put my hands on my back, and pleasure him with my mouth. I move my head down to his beautiful cock. I use my tongue to lick Sir's cock from the base to the tip, tasting him. I move further down and take his balls in my mouth, gently moving them around with my tongue. He moans and I smile. I love to pleasure Sir.

I let his balls drop and nuzzle my way back up to the top of his cock, tasting salty pre-cum. Then, in one move, I take Sir down as deep as I can. He is not all the way in yet. I move my head up and down a few times, sucking hard coming up and relaxing my throat coming down. I feel Sir nudging the back of my throat, I swallow and manage to get his full 8 inches down into my throat. I hold him there for a moment. I hum in contentment, knowing that this humming causes exquisite vibrations for Sir. All this time I managed to keep my hands clasped behind my back, although I am so very tempted to move my hand down to my pussy and rub myself.

Sir groans, grasps my hair with both his hands and starts moving my head up and down. I put all my effort into making it as good as possible, sucking hard and flicking my tongue to his head every time I come up. I feel Sir beginning to buck his hips. He holds my head still, his fists pulling my hair and starts fucking my throat. I try to relax and take him all the way. He trusts down hard a few times. Then he pulls out, roughly pulls my sweater up and yanks my bra down so my boobs pop out. I sit at attention still with my hands behind my back as Sir pumps his cock with his hands a few times and comes. His sperm is shooting over my breasts and stomach. He comes hard and long and leaves a lot of sticky whiteness on my body.

When Sir relaxes and leans back I use my tongue to clean him completely, licking his cock and balls. Sir uses his hands to rub his sperm all over my boobs, taking a bit of time to pinch my nipples. He then pulls my bra back up and my sweater down. He leans forward, giving me a gentle kiss. I strain towards him, desperately needing more. Sir gives me a sweet smile, tucks himself back into his pants, pulls his legs back in the car, closes the door and drives away.

I am left behind on my knees, balls in my pussy, butt plug in my behind and covered in drying sperm. I stare at the car driving away with open mouth, close to crying. I am so incredibly horny, I feel like I am about to explode. I painfully get to my feet and realise I need to get back to the office if I don't want to get in trouble for being late.

I make it to my desk just in time and sit down dejectedly. I don't know how much longer I can go on without screaming. There has been fresh torture every hour, so I know something will be coming at 3 o'clock. I have trouble concentrating on work and really don't get anything done. I can smell myself and I can smell Sir and it's amazing to me that nobody else has commented yet.

As it comes closer to 3 I really can't concentrate anymore and just pretend to be busy with accounts. At 3 o'clock I start looking around expecting another messenger but nobody comes. I check my phone to make sure it's still on, but it has no new messages from Sir either. For the next 10 minutes I keep alternating between looking at the door of the office and my phone, but there is absolute silence from both sides. I am beginning to relax, thinking that maybe Sir has decided to show some mercy on me.

At 3.20 a colleague walks to my desk. I don't think anything of it, as I often have colleagues stopping by who need to clear something with me about an account. However, she hands me an envelope and says that it was dropped off by a guy named Scott at the front desk for me. My heart sinks. Scott is Sir and I am positive there is some new torture for me in there. I manage to thank my colleague more or less politely and sit at my desk clutching the envelope.

I know Sir will be waiting for a text message to confirm I followed his instructions. With trembling hands I open the envelope and find two small elastic bands, the kind you normally use on braces. I know exactly what Sir wants me to do with them, he has used them on me before. I make my way once again to the bathroom. Once in the stall I lift my sweater and scoop my boobs out of my bra. There is dried sperm all over them and I know I am not to wash it off. My nipples are still hard, as they have been since taking my panties off at 10 o'clock this morning. I use my hand to roll my left nipple between my fingers to make it even harder and then I pop the small elastic around the base of my nipple. I repeat the procedure on my right nipple. The elastic will cause them to stay swollen and get incredibly sensitive. I have never done this underneath clothing and I am scared imagining the sensations this will cause. I have also never had them on for longer than an hour and the pain of taking them off after that time made me scream with pain.

I make my way back to my desk. I really have trouble moving normally now. The balls are still shifting in my pussy with every motion, the but plug is filling me up and I am aware of it at all times, my pants are sticking to my inner thighs, my sweater is sticking to the dried up sperm and my nipples are chafing against the inside of my bra already. My clit is so engorged by this time that I can feel it sticking out and rubbing against my pants as I walk.

I am thinking about sending a message to Sir, asking him to please have mercy on me, but I am afraid that this will only make things worse for me or prolong this torture.

For the next hour and a half I try to keep as still as possible, to minimize any movement and friction. I am ready to cry with need and frustration. Just before 5 the boss comes out of his office, announcing that we all get to go home on time today and I am ready to declare sainthood on him! As I make my way out to my car and drive home all I can think about is what Sir will do to me when I get home. Will he prolong the torture or will he finally let me come?

I park the car in the driveway and make my way inside. Sir is waiting for me inside the living room, comfortably sprawled out on the sofa. He is naked, with his cock half-hard already. He looks at me, standing in obvious need. He chuckles softly and tells me to get all my clothes off. It is sheer bliss to finally get rid of the bra and sweater. My nipples are dark red, standing out and incredibly sore. He instructs me to walk closer to the sofa. Sir lazily reaches up and gently flicks my right nipple with a finger and my legs nearly buckle under me. Sir chuckles again and tells me to spread my legs. He moves his head closer to my pussy and blows air directly onto my exposed clit.

I moan loudly, close my eyes and throw my head back. I put my hands on Sir's shoulders in reflex to stabilise myself. My whole body is trembling. He reaches down to the string coming from the balls and slowly pulls them out. I groan again. On the one hand it is relief, but on the other hand I miss their filling presence. As soon as they come out however, Sir shoves two fingers up my pussy, pumping them in and out fast. The feelings are so good and all my muscles are tensing towards orgasm. That is when I hear him growl that I am not allowed to come yet.

I can't help it and start begging to please let me come as I can't take it anymore. He doesn't even reply, as he knows I will obey him. He starts pumping me harder with his hand, adding a third finger. I feel his other hand on my left breast. He pulls the elastic band off and I scream when the pain comes flooding into my nipple. He does the same with my right nipple and I moan and whimper. I have so many sensations going on at the same time that I don't know what is happening anymore.

He keeps pumping my pussy with his right hand, rolls my very tender right nipple with his left hand and starts biting and licking my left nipple. I am barely managing to keep up on my feet by this time and hanging on to Sir's shoulders, whimpering, moaning and begging. Just when I think I can't take it anymore I hear Sir growl: "Come for me".

The orgasm comes crashing through my body in incredible waves and my legs crumble underneath me. Sir follows me down. I am lying on the floor, my body shocking with the intensity of the orgasm and he enters me all the way and starts pumping into me long and hard.

I am beyond the ability to form sentences or words and lie on the floor, eyes closed as shock after shock goes through my body. I don't know if it is one long orgasm or if I continue to have separate orgasms. Sir keeps fucking me for what feels like hours. It is so tight because I still have the butt plug in. When I finally feel Sir coming, I am fucked completely into oblivion. My body and mind are exhausted and I fall asleep right there and then.

At some point I feel Sir helping me up and taking me to the bathroom. He pulls the butt plug out and it seems I can feel ever individual nerve ending he pulls the plug past. He then puts me in a hot bath, gently washing my body all over. I am being helped up again, tenderly dried off and deposited in the bed.

When I wake up the next morning it is to Sir lying on his side looking at me. My body feels sore all over, my muscles having been put through so much abuse.

Sir kisses and rubs me all over my body and we have tender, loving, slow sex. I feel complete, safe and loved.

BiancaPE
BiancaPE
20 Followers