Torturous Tease

Story Info
To save his life, he can't cum.
2k words
4.02
16.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan's hand were tied behind his back with ropes and he sat uncomfortably in a wooden straight back chair. His tall lean figure struggling against the wrist constraints was exactly what Angela wanted. She stood watching him in amusement. Dan had worked as a private investigator and had sought her out to question her in a crime of passion and now he found himself prisoner in her world. Two men, presumed to be Angela's bodyguard's, stood behind him and watched every move and every gesture he made was scrutinized.

Angela was a tall leggy blonde with a face of an angel and the body of Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield rolled into a voluptuous woman who oozed a dangerous form of sexuality that could not be denied. She wore a black leather dress that hugged every inch of her curves and tall black boots with spike heels that could be used as a dangerous weapon as much as foot wear. Her eyes were tempting pools of sapphire and when she spoke to him they seemed to shoot tiny white bolts of lightning at him.

"So tell me again why you're here," she commanded slapping the table in front of her with the palm of her hand.

"I told you. I have a client that wants some information?" Dan said as confidently as one could when their hands are bound.

"And who is your client?" Angela pressed.

"That I can't tell you," Dan said.

Angela walked back and forth under a dome light that cast shadows making her look angelic as her name in one minute and a sex sorceress that was her real persona in the next.

"You can't tell me, but you want me to answer any questions you ask," she almost laughed at the ridiculous idea.

Dan licked his lips. The woman was sexy hot there was no denying it, but she was also smoking hot and even in his wildest imagination he could see that if he got too close, she could burn him with a simple touch of her finger.

"And what if I don't want to answer any of your questions?" Angela taunted him.

Dan swallowed hard. His intention was not that of being caught. He just wanted to get the information he needed and escape without anyone knowing, but that was a long forgotten scheme. Now he just want to make it out alive.

"No harm done. Just let me go and we'll pretend this never happened," he tried to smile, but it fell into a grimace.

Angela pursed her lips and paced once more then stopped and returned to the table that was between them.

"I have an idea," she began. "If you can endure what I am about to do without showing any interest, then I will set you free and my guards will escort you back to your hotel in person."

"What are you about to do?" Dan asked.

Angela ran her tongue over her ruby painted lips, "I'm going to do one of my very favorite things," she purred.

The guards in back of Dan moaned and he could feel them shift their weight as if bracing themselves for what lay ahead.

"And what if I lose?" Dan asked.

Angela opened the drawer beneath the table and pulled out a Colt 45 and aimed it at Dan's head.

"This will be your punishment," Angela said flatly. "And I never miss at this range."

Dan's throat went dry and he could feel his heart race in his chest. Whatever Angela was about to do would determine whether he lived or died. Those were his only choices. Angela drew the gun up and down the length of Dan's torso.

"Strip down," she ordered.

The guards untied the ropes that held Dan's hands bound behind his back then pushed him to stand.

"Do as the lady says," one the guards said in a gruff voice.

Dan looked to Angela then to the guards. The game had begun and he had no choice but to play it. He removed his shirt, t-shirt, shoes, and finally his jeans and underwear. In his nakedness he stood before Angela who eyed him like a side of beef hanging on a hook. She liked beef, liked it a lot, and if she had to give him a rating, he would be USDA Grade A.

"Now what?" Dan asked.

"It's really quite simple," Angela began. "You will sit in that chair and no matter what I do or how I do it, you are not to get off. That means no masturbation and no touching whatsoever. If you can maintain a full cock after I'm through, I'll let you go."

Dan already could feel his cock twitch. "I can't help getting a hard on," he cried.

"Well I would be very disappointed if you didn't, but you just can't cum," Angela clarified.

Dan could hear the two guards behind him chuckle, "What about these two?" he asked.

"Oh they can masturbate if they want to. It's one of the perks of being my guards just as long as they keep an eye on you so you don't get off and try to escape," Angela stated.

Dan sat down in his chair with the understanding that his life depended on not getting off. He took a deep breath. It would be difficult, Angela was gorgeous and probably the sexiest woman he had ever met, but to save his life, he had to do it. He licked his lips again in preparation for what was to come.

"All right. Let's do it."

Angela purred seductively, "Let's see now. Where do I begin?"

One of the guards removed the table and the other replaced it with a soft red velvet chair that slanted slightly back for a perfect view. Angela had it especially made for her size, comfort and used it on special occasions such as this. She rubbed her hand along the velvet arm of the chair and smiled.

"I believe I'm ready. Are you ready gentlemen?" she asked.

Dan could hear the two guards unzip their jeans and he knew what they were about to do. He didn't want to look back, didn't want to look queer, but almost envied their ability to stroke when he couldn't.

Angela placed the Colt 45 on the seat of the chair and slowly slipped out of her dress letting the soft leather fall to the floor. Her breasts, firm and supple, bounced as she leaned over to remove her black lace thong panties sliding them along her legs to her black boots. She removed one leg then the other and the quick shot of the blonde curls of her pussy made Dan's cock jump. Angela caught him and smiled.

"I take it you like it," she said.

Dan said nothing but shook his head trying to clear the thoughts of his tongue getting tangled in those curls. His cock stirred and he tried to will it back down while he could hear the sliding of skin on skin as the two guards each stroked their own cocks with their hands.

Angela leaned back on the red velvet feeling the soft fabric against her skin. Her hands began to knead her breasts and her fingers plucked at her nipples. Dan squirmed as he watched her play causing the pink nubs to tighten at her touch and when she spread her legs for him to see her mound, it glistened with her juices. He took several deep breaths and let them out slowly and tried to turn his head away, but one of the guards slapped him on the back of his neck and he refocused on Angela.

"Naughty boy," she reprimanded as she retrieved the Colt 45 from behind her and slid the muzzle over each of the nipples allowing the cold metal to tighten the nubs even more. Then as if it were a heat seeking missile, she lowered the weapon to her pussy and ran the tip of the gun through the mangle of soft blonde curls. She then slid the cold hard rod between the lips of her pussy and when drenched she brought the weapon to her lips where she licked the length of it like the shaft of a cock.

Dan felt his shaft tighten and no matter how he tried to will it down, it remained hard, glistening with precum eager to seek release. Angela saw him struggling to maintain and eager to help the release her own orgasm, she pointed to the guard on the left of Dan. Quickly the burly guard, his cock rigid and dripping precum, came forward and fell to his knees before her. Angela pulled his head down to her mound.

"Eat me," she said and the guard obliged spreading Angela's legs apart and diving into her pussy like a man who was starving.

Dan could see Angela squirm as the flicking tongue of the guard lapped at her juices and stiffened her clit. Her hips began to move and she moaned with delight as the sensation of his tongue sent waves of orgasmic charges throughout her body. Dan squirmed as well trying in vain to take away the urge to stroke himself as he heard the guard in back of him grunt and groan fully enjoying the spectacle.

Angela saw that Dan was struggling to maintain his will and pushed the guard eating her pussy away. The guard who had been stroking his own cock as he ate her, reluctantly gave up his status and returned to his position behind Dan. She then motioned for the second guard to come to her. He moved past Dan and went to Angela where she instructed him to drop his pants. He said nothing, but did as he was told. His erect thick cock was ready to burst. It was then Angela leaned forward and took the massive rod into her mouth. Dan could feel his balls tighten and the pressure of his cum begin to burn and rise. He shifted in his chair, but to no avail. His cum was at the base of his cock and ready.

Angela licked the guard's cock stroking it with her tongue then dove onto it with her mouth taking it deep into her throat. The guard moaned and his legs quaked as the sensation of her mouth on his cock drove him mad. She stroked it with her tongue feeling the rod jump and pulse until finally she released him.

"Now finish the job," she commanded him.

The guard needed no further urging as she leaned back on the chair and he straddled her driving his cock deep inside her wet swollen pussy slamming his balls against her ass as he did. Angela moaned throwing her head back as the guarded pummeled her pussy. The guard behind Dan began to stroke faster and faster. His breath became ragged as he grunted deeply and Dan could hear the sound of the guard's cum splatter on the cement floor.

Angela wrapped her spiked heeled boots around the guards back as he rammed her pussy again and again until she called him to stop and immediately pulled out of her. He stroked his cock maddeningly with his hand until his cum exploded over her chest and stomach. He came again and again on her while she spread it over her breasts and stomach with her hands massaging it into her skin.

Dan closed his eyes. He stretched his legs with his hands gripping the side of the chair. His rigid cock burned with desire while engorged veins bulged against his foreskin. He watched as Angela took the guard's cum over and over. Precum oozed from the head of Dan's cock and dripped down the side of his shaft. It bounced and jerked up and down. Then what he didn't want to happen was out of his control and he could feel the rush of cum shoot up the length of his shaft and erupt. Hot streams of cum flew over his stomach and hips. To stop was useless as his body jerked in orgasmic convulsion draining him of his hot rich cream. He twisted and turned in his chair as the rush overwhelmed him. His breath was ragged as he realized what he had done. Moments later, as his senses returned, he looked over at Angela who held the Colt 45 directly at him.

"Bang. Bang, you lose," she smiled.