Tossed Out

Story Info
Ever been told not to come back to a store?
5.6k words
4.3
29.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marybethf
marybethf
148 Followers

Fiction based loosely on some real experiences in my life.

---

Every been thrown out of a Sears? Let's just say it is embarrassing knowing you can't go there again. Oh sure, I can to to other Sears stores, just not the one on the other side of town. Plenty of retail stores. I've been told by enough places not to come back that I have to keep a list these days. I'm so bad. No no. I'm not a shoplifter. If I were, guess I'd be in jail more than not.

I was standing in the Sears tool department one day, admiring the screwdrivers, love their tools. This isn't the time I got banished, but a little story that will help tell you a bit about me. Anyway, I held a screwdriver in my hand, rolling the handle around in my hand lightly wrapped around it. It felt nice. I pulled a handy wipe from my pocket and cleaned the handle. Yuck, who knows who'd been touching it. Looking around, no one seemed to be watching, I hoped not, well maybe I did, just a little. Holding the tip of the screwdriver, I pushed the handle under my short skirt, up between my legs, deep inside me. Ohhh nice. Good thing it had a long tip. Not wearing panties helps a lot when doing things like this out in public. Faster, fewer obstacles to overcome. 'Not sure I can overcum though.' I thought to myself.

Looking at other tools, resting an elbow on a shelf, holding one tool then another, thinking about uses for them, I worked the screwdriver in and out, occasionally twisting it some. My, my, that felt real nice as the ridges in the handle rubbed across my clit as it turned, pow, pow. Whew wee that is nice.

"Can I help you?" a voice from behind me said, startling me a little bit. I had another screwdriver in my free hand.

"Just looking at these screwdrivers. Nice handles on them." I smiled as I turned a little. His name tag read 'Ted'. I gave his body a quick scan, quite nice looking. He checked me out also, looking down my plunging neck line, not all button fastened, my small cleavage nicely visible. I'm sure he noticed what I was doing. The hem of my skirt was raised a little where my hand reached under. The tip of the screwdriver in my hand touched a nipple lightly.

"Can I show you one?"

"Oh I'm check one out now. Think it could screw quite nicely." I smiled and giggled a little.

"Yes, specially the ones with larger handles like this one." He picked one up with a handle much bigger than the one I held in my hand.

"Actually, THAT is the one I'm trying right now. Has a good texture to it. Perfect size." I watched the front of his pants fill up and have a noticeable bulge, all in record time, as he thought more about what I'd said.

"Is that an impact hammer you've got ... Ted?" I asked, dragging out his name a bit, like teeaa ... ed, as I dragged a finger lightly up his zipper. His pants finished filling up very quickly before I reached his belt.

I pulled the screwdriver from between my legs. "This one seems to be ... dirty." I made a pouty smirk, then sucked the handle like a lollipop a few times. "There ... ALL clean." I put the screwdriver back on the shelf in the correct place with the tip pointing like the others. I gave the tip a stroke just as I let it go.

"Can we go somewhere?"

"How about by the nuts and bolts?". I gave him a look that left no doubt about the intention just incase he was stupid.

"No. Somewhere alone."

"We ARE alone Ted." I held the back of my hand against his pants, then moved it up and down once. "Afraid?"

An older couple looked at a wrench set on the other side of a display next to where we were standing. "How much are these?" the woman asked Ted over the top of the display.

"I can find another screwdriver." I said in my most sensual tone. "Go help them.

The look on his face was priceless as he walked around the display. I could hear him talking to the couple, mostly to the man even though the woman had asked, "$29.95 Just pay over there." He pointed impatiently. I could tell Ted was rushing them trying to get back to me as fast as possible. The woman exclaimed "Control yourself young man!" as she looked down at the front of Ted's pants.

I was so turned on, I almost grabbed another screwdriver, trying to decide if I should wait for Ted, but instead walked towards the rest of the mall.

Ted looked at me leaving, then turned and walked towards a door to the storeroom.

"Hey Peggy!" I looked around. "Over here!" I finally saw Beth waving her hand in the air. She is my partner in both crime and love. We kissed. "Have any fun?"

"Oh my yes. Wish you could have watched."

Beth, like me, loves public sex. Mostly done so one of us masturbates while the other is nearby and watches. Not usually planned mind you, but somewhat spontaneously. A quickie, usually just a tease, for a stranger like a moment ago is good once in a while too.

"So you going to tell me what happened or do I have to suffer?"

"Let's go to the IHOP and get some iced teas. The screwdriver left me a little thirsty." I giggled.

"Screwdriver?"

"Come on cripple. I'll tell you in a moment." I love to tease her about having one leg. The last thing she is, is handicapped in any way.

"Okay slut." One of her terms of endearment for me is 'slut'. We sprinkle our conversations with each other with words that others might find vulgar or insulting, but we both know they are just meant to turn the other person on. And it does too.

I walk behind her as she swings that looonnng lovely leg between her crutches. It goes aallll the way from the floor up to her hips, you know what I mean, and oh my God, those hips. I've seen nice hips on some women, but Beth's hips ... you get the drift I'm sure. Today, like most days, she has on a short skirt, sometimes cut offs, a wrap around skirt this time. A pretty sandal on her foot, sometimes a high heel, hubba hubba as they say. Beth, like me, is taller, about 5'9", maybe a little more. We are often confused as identical twins, we look so much alike. Slim bodies, small breasts, something we both find appealing, longish brown hair, clear skin, overall that 'model' kind of look. We, well me more than Beth, get hit on by guys a lot because of our looks. I'm enchanted watching her walking on her crutches, she knows too. I watched other people looking at Beth to know there are some people, mostly guys, that seemed to be really turned on by her missing leg. Don't get me wrong, I do find that to be just one of many things that I find quite erotic about her. Not sure why they just want to look and not meet her. Oh well, she's all mine.

"Two?" the hostess asks.

I keep waiting for Beth to say something like '1.6" accounting for her missing leg. She's such a wise ass at time. I do love her sense of humor, most people don't understand it. I just say "Yes. A booth by the window if you have one." This IHOP has windows facing out to the inside of the mall and it's fun to watch people.

"Anything to drink?"

"2 ice teas."

I look around as she walks away and spot a woman looking at us, mostly staring, older, not bad looking, kind of average appearance. I fight the urge to expose myself, almost fail at the attempt. Oh it is so strong. Why? Don't know.

"So?" Beth pulls me out of the spell. I look at her, a bit puzzled for a moment about what she is asking.

"Oh yeah. Right." I tell her the whole story about the screwdriver handles and Ted and the old couple.

"Fantastic! I wish I could have watched that. Remember that day in the men's department? That clerk was so pissed at you."

"Never forget that one. Haven't been back in a long time." I leaned over closer to Beth and whispered "Check out the woman watching us. Look around to your left slowly."

"I see her. Me or you?"

"Can't tell. Maybe both of us. Sit next to me and we can do it together."

Beth left her crutches and hopped a few steps to my side of the booth.

The woman continued to watch, she smiled for a moment.

I stroked the front of Beth's blouse, trying to make it look to more people like I was brushing something off it, or straightening it out, but I lingered enough for the woman to know it was something more like a little fondle. I put my other arm around Beth's neck and rubbed her shoulder a little as she pulled my skirt up and stroked my thigh for a moment.

The waitress brought our ice tea. Beth left her hand between my legs. "Anything else?"

"No. Usually doesn't take long." I said.

Looking puzzled at what I had said, she left the check and walked away.

Beth slapped my thigh. "Who's the wise ass now?"

She moved her arm up and down as she fondled between my legs, making it pretty obvious to the woman what she was doing. The woman rubbed her thumb indiscreetly over the front of her blouse directly over her nipple. I grabbed Beth's hand and rubbed one of her fingers over my clit. The woman could see my shoulder move. I was still so turned on by the screwdriver episode that I was very ready to have some relief. I didn't need too, but I opened my mouth a little for effect and took a deep breath for the woman to see. Her fingers were now slipped through the opening above a button in her blouse. I knew what she was touching. I leaned my head back, then forward, as I inserted a finger tip between my lips letting out a quiet gasp. I straightened out my hair as I sat up straight and we put our hands on the table letting the woman know the show was over. Beth rubbed her tongue over her lips and put her hand over mine. The woman moaned a little, got up, and walked away.

"Not sure she enjoyed that very much?" Beth whispered.

"But I did!"

We finished our drinks and stood up to leave, our back to a wall with no one behind us, no one around us. Beth leaned over to get her crutches. I took a quick peek around, coast was still clear and I rubbed my hand over her ass and across her mound.

She stood back up with her crutches. "You wicked thing. May have to punish you."

I held my hand against her bottom and thrust a finger in her pussy. "Punish me? Oh baby, please." I asked.

Beth turned her head. "You slut."

As we walked through the Macy's drapery section, I stood with my body up close to some display samples hanging from rods, Beth up close behind me. Her hand was up the back of my skirt with a finger deep inside my pussy. I held onto the material tightly trying not to scream or to be very obvious that I was in the throws of a major orgasm.

"May I help with anything?"

'Oh shit, not now lady. Can't you see what I'm doing?' I thought to myself.

Beth kept her hand in place, but still, as she turned slightly to see who was speaking. "Think we have it under control Karen." Beth said having seen the name tag. A quick glance made me think she might be nice looking.

"I'd be happy to lend a hand." She grinned. "Of course it seems you are doing a fine job." Her hand touched the back of my thigh over the fabric of my skirt and slid up and across my bottom. "Yes, fine job."

Beth reached over and put her free hand over Karen's skirt, slightly between her legs, pressing against the fabric.

Karen looked around and saw we were alone. "There are some nicer drapes back here I'd love to show you." She started to walk towards the wall to a place that would be a little more secluded, then paused when we didn't move.

"Just a second." Beth said softly. "You finish her here."

Karen replaced Beth's hand between my legs with hers. "You're so damp, so wet." She looked at Beth. "You do this often?"

"Almost ... there." I bit on my finger. "Ahhh ... ohhh" I moaned very softly. "Finished. Thanks. Much better now."

"So ... do you?"

"All the time. Knowing we might get caught heightens the experience a lot. Getting someone like you to join sometimes is nice too."

Beth and I looked. Karen had her hand up her thigh under her skirt. Softly, barely audible, she spoke. "Yeah ... watch me ... love you ... seeing me ... masturbate ... ooohh yeah ... like that." She removed her hand and straightened her skirt a bit. "Speed is everything isn't it?" She had gotten herself off in less than a minute.

"You're good. Very good."

"Thanks. I've gotten myself where I can often have an orgasm before anyone realizes what I'm doing. Maybe the 3 of us can go out some time." Karen handed me her card. "Call me. I'm always ready to either masturbate or expose myself in public. I really get off on it."

Holding the card, I looked at Karen for the first time, really looked at her that is. A real knock out. Not quite as tall as Beth and me, maybe a few inches shorter; pretty, not skinny, but slimmer than 'average', whatever that means; breasts bigger than mine, but not too much; nice legs, but not as great as Beth's, of course I doubted that anyone had legs that nice, but I'm very biased; great lips, kissable nice. Sure wouldn't reject Karen. "Could have lunch, maybe tomorrow?"

"Sure. I have my break about 11:30. Meet both of you here?"

"See ya then." I waved as we walked away. I glanced back and she stood there watching us with one hand over her breast, a finger moving around over it. Didn't know if she was touching herself or not, guessed it was more just a sign of what she was thinking about.

A coworker walked up behind her and I heard "Earth to Karen." then we were out of range and didn't hear anything else.

Beth looked at me as we left the store. "Wow!"

"Yeah. Wow!"

It was getting late in the evening, had been home, then to dinner, and now we approached the bar at the edge of the mall. Beth went in first, sat at an empty table facing the bar, and ordered a rum and Coke. A few minutes later I went in, sat at the bar next to a nice looking man; maybe mid 30's, probably older, who cares, I wasn't going to marry him; wearing jeans and a white dress shirt, open at the collar; clean shaven; medium length hair; respectable. He glanced at me briefly then turned away, then took a swig of his beer. Didn't know what the quick look he had given me meant and why he wasn't still looking.

"Rum and Coke" I said loudly over the noise to the bar tender as he looked in my direction. Drink in hand, I sipped a little, paused, sipped again, then put it in front of me, rubbing the moisture on the side of the glass with my fingers, a finger tip ran around the rim a few times, kind of a nervous action. The guy was still sitting next to me and appeared to be alone, still not paying much if any attention with me, maybe a quick peek or two. I looked in his lap and he seemed to have his pants nicely filled out behind the zipper. I reached over and touched for a moment. Yes, it was full and getting fuller.

He looked at me for real this time, his hand reached for my thigh. "No." I said firmly and he looked puzzled. "Take it out." I directed. He mouthed 'no', then shook his head in case I didn't understand what he meant. I took a small tube of hand cream out of my purse and started to rub a drop on my hand. "Go ahead. No one will know." I rubbed my hands together. "Better this way." Not quite sure, but probably sensing what might happen if he just did as I asked, he unzipped his pants and worked erection out the leg hole of his underwear. I glanced over towards Beth and saw her hand under her skirt. It looked like her hand was really busy. Looking straight ahead now, I wrapped my creamy fingers around him and he groaned a little, then tried again to reach for my thigh. "I said 'no'. Try that again and I'll stop. Just sit there and enjoy this, like I am." I could tell he was a little unhappy, but I stroked him slowly up and down, then letting my thumb rub across the it large smooth flat skin. Another man sitting on the other side of him was now watching, looking quite envious. "Now" the man I was touching moaned, squeezing his beer mug tightly, almost like it would shatter from the pressure, his eyes close tight, his jaws clinched. I reached up and took a napkin from the bar in front of him and covered the tip just as he began to unload. Couldn't tell how much came out. I rubbed the bottom of his penis for a moment to make sure he was done before I removed the napkin. "Thanks" I whispered as I dropped the napkin on the floor and got up. As I walked away, he was zipping his pants up. I saw the other man say something to him but could not make out what he said. 'Bet both of them would be telling that story for years to come. Ohhh, what a play on words.' I thought to myself as I left the bar.

I waited by the exit to the mall and Beth joined me a few minutes later.

"Fantastic. Just fantastic." she said as she walked towards me.

"Not sure he enjoyed it as much as I did, bet he did. Think I need you to take me home real quickly."

"Wonder what for?" Beth laughed a little.

Beth was standing in front of the sink washing the dishes wearing only a t-shirt than stopped just at the top of her great looking ass, leaving the small of her back showing a little. I stood by the apposite side of the island just looking, enjoying the sight very much, thinking how lucky I was to be with her.

She wiggle her bottom. "Like what you see?"

I moved behind her and rested the palm of my hand on a cheek and rubbed around. "You know what you do to me!" I dipped both my hands in the water, the put them over her breasts.

"Hey! You got me all wet." she yelled.

"Just giving you a reason to take this off." I said as I pulled the bottom of her t-shirt up a little.

She turned around and held her hands up in the air. "I'm easy."

I pulled the hem up and over her hands, the tossed it onto the island. "Guess that's one of the things I love about you dear." I leaned forward and kissed her, then took her lower lip in my mouth and sucked on it. I held her nipple under my hand, rolled it around in between my finger tips, as I began to kiss her passionately.

She moaned a little, dipped her hand into the sink and moved her sopping, dripping wet hand down the front of my skirt. "Damn! I got you all wet. Guess we need to get your skirt off now." She giggled as she put her hand over my mound, a finger rubbed through my labia while digging for my clit.

When she found it, I gasped. "Honey! You are good."

"Just for you baby. Just for you. If you lay back on the island, I'll fix me some desert."

Thinking she only wanted to eat me, I hopped up on the island and laid back. Beth pulled my wet skirt over my legs as I lifted my hips a little.

"First a little taste so I know what to add." Beth nibbled around between my legs, a few licks too. "Just a moment." She turned and pulled something out of the freezer, I couldn't quite see what. I heard a drawer open and close.

"What the ..." I screamed as I felt something cold being pressed inside me, then something gooey run over my crotch as I heard a container make a sucking sound just before it was put down, then a click as a top closed. She licked me a few times.

"This is really good. You should try it sometime."

I felt more running down between my legs. I couldn't resist looking and saw her licking ice cream and chocolate sauce from my pussy, the melted ice cream dripping towards my bottom. It was very exciting, but damn was it cold.

"One more bite left." She leaned down and clicked up against my stomach. "Ooops. Left you a little messy. I can fix that." She continued to lick all over my crotch, over my thighs, and down by my asshole. Glad she didn't have 2 scoops. As the numbness from the cold left and the feeling in my pussy began to return, I could once again begin to sense the strokes of her tongue across my clit. The little flicks drove me over the edge as I began to feel a heat wave flow over my body from the mounting orgasm. If any ice creams was left and not melted, it would be very soon. Faster and faster her tongue whipped my clit, pushing me over the brink.

I laid on the granite top of the island, for a few minutes, just enjoying the glow that covered me from the orgasm.

marybethf
marybethf
148 Followers
12