Tossed Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marybethf
marybethf
149 Followers

Beth turned the water on and I could hear the dishes banging together. "Get your lazy ass up and help me with these last few dishes."

"Yes Master." I teased, then hopped down taking the towel from her hand and drying the dish she handed me.

Dishes done and put away, counter dried off, I grabbed her crutches before she could, and walked around for a moment.

"Hey careful ... those are magic."

"Magic?"

"Didn't you know? If you use them, you'll lose your leg."

"Will I look as sexy as you do with one leg? I may have to spend lots more time on them if you're telling me the truth."

"I need them back now."

"Sorry. Not done." I held my foot up even more. "Would you like me like this?"

"Tease!"

"Why not? Bet you couldn't resist me then."

"I can't resist you now!" She took her crutches back and put them under her arms. "Come here silly."

I followed her to the bedroom. "Plop your butt on the bed." I did as instructed as she searched through a drawer. "Fold a leg under yourself." She wrapped a wide ACE bandage around my thigh binding my leg in the folded position, then sat next to me, and handed me her crutches. "Now walk around."

We were a little early, but the drapery department was deserted again.

"Hey there." Karen called out. "Glad you could make it." She was standing next to a display of long curtains and looked around to see if anyone might see her besides us. The coast seemed clear and she pulled the front of her skirt up so we could see she had nothing on under it. She quickly put a finger inside her and rubbed herself. Sensing someone was coming, she dropped her skirt.

Her hand came free just as a coworker walked up behind her and said "You can go to lunch Karen."

Karen smiled. "Let's go." she said to us as she waved to the coworker.

The Applebee's wasn't as busy as usual, nice. Don't know why, at least I like it there. The hostess showed us to a booth.

"Can I sit next to you Beth?" Karen asked as the hostess put the menus on the table and walked away.

"Please." Beth said as she put her crutches in first, then slid in. Karen moved in next sitting on Beth's left side.

"Look what's next to me." Karen rested her hand on Beth's stump then pulled the hem of the skirt up a little exposing some flesh. "Hope you don't mind? ... No I didn't think so. Love the feel of this in my hand." Karen put a hand over her mouth and moaned a little. "Sorry. A small trimmer just ran through my body."

"Does the same thing for me often." Beth said. "Known other amputees?"

"Just one. A girlfriend when I was a freshman in college. She was actually the one that turned me on to public masturbation."

"You still see her?" I asked.

"She died in a car accident a few years ago. I was crushed. Pretty much over it now. Will never forget how she enjoyed it when we would go out, me on crutches with my leg bound up."

"Sorry about your friend." Beth said.

"Do that often?" I asked as I thought back to last night.

"Mostly around the apartment, but on weekends sometimes, we would drive out of town, maybe a few times a month. Almost as exciting as exposing parts of me to strangers. Strange. Interesting. Don't know."

"If you want, the 3 of us could try going out on crutches sometime." Beth offered.

"Really? That would be a blast. Been awhile. Imagine the looks we'd get."

Karen was fingering Beth's pussy and she was getting pretty excited when the waitress came to take our orders. Jan, the waitress, asked Beth for her order first, don't know why, she could barely speak. As I looked at the Jan's face, it almost looked as though she could see what Karen was doing, if not, the way Beth's voice broke up as she started to talk probably gave it away.

Jan looked at me and smiled. "Maybe I can take your order while she finishes." I gave her my order, then Karen.

Knowing Beth had been caught drove her over the edge in a flash.

Not in a sarcastic tone, but sounding more like she was truly interested, Jan asked "Was it good honey? What'll you have?"

"Yes, thanks. ... I'll have a cheeseburger, fries, and ice tea."

My nipples begged to be free as they pressed against my tight blouse pushing the fabric out and I lightly stroked one with a finger tip, nothing very obvious, just enough so Jan could see if she wanted to.

"Interesting." Jan whispered as she walked past me and stroked my shoulder.

"What'd she say?" Karen asked.

"Interesting. You think she ran into the bathroom for a quick break? Be right back."

As I walked into the bathroom, the single stall had the door closed. Whoever was in there, was standing facing the toilet, then they lifted one foot, probably putting it on the seat. "Ahhh ..." I heard. I peeked though the crack in the door and it was Jan. I pressed lightly on the door. She was so busy she didn't hear it open. "Let me help." I said starting to touch her hip. So turned on, she didn't stop or even act startled.

"Just put your hand over mine." she whispered. "I'm almost there."

I did as asked and lightly helped her move her fingers up and down. I kissed her neck. "I want to know when you have yours. We're alone." She moaned and leaned her head back a little as I put my face next to her. I could feel her hand moving faster. Another moan. A gasp. Her hand slowed, then stopped.

"There. Good. Glad you came in. Need to run check your orders now."

I pulled her hand up and pushed her fingers between her lips. "Before you wash."

She looked in my eyes for the first time. "That was sweet. Think I'll not wash, so I can remember this." She licked her fingers again.

We both left the bathroom at the same time and I returned to the table.

"How was it?" Beth asked.

"Good. She ..." I started and the waitress stopped next to the table with a tray of food.

Karen looked up and smiled.

The waitress looked down at me, still holding the tray. "Very nice." she said licking her fingers, then put the plates in front of each of us. "Very nice."

On the way home we stopped at the drug store and bought a pair of crutches. In the bedroom, I undressed, adjusted them, then wrapped my leg as Beth had before. I stood, and took a few steps. "Nice." I walked around the house.

Beth followed me. "Wow! You should see the hot one legged lady. She's got a great ass."

"What should I wear?"

"I like it just like that, but if you mean to go out, jeans work very well. That's what I used to wear."

"Used to?"

"Yeah. I used to do this too."

I got a pair of jeans with baggy legs out of the drawer, sat on the bed, and pulled them on. "The seat bulges out."

"A girdle helps." Beth sat on the floor and cut the one pants leg off and rolled the end up leaving a cuff just below my knee. "There. Maybe a mid-calf skirt."

"Mind if we just hang out at home tonight? I'd like to just walk around like this for a while."

"Sure. Don't mind."

Beth was sitting on the couch talking on the phone while I was in the kitchen. She hung it up. "That was Karen. She wanted to say that she had a lot of fun today at lunch and couldn't wait to see us again."

"She's a character isn't she? I did enjoy her company." I sat next to Beth putting my crutches on the floor. "Look, their laying together."

"How sweet." Beth put her hand on the end of my leg. "This would be nice."

Karen hadn't seen us come into the department and we stopped across the aisle from her next to a shelf of sheets. I stood there and held one package then another, looking at each for a few minutes. Beth knelt on the side away from where Karen stood. I thought that Karen probably wouldn't quickly realize who we were. Even if she did, she'd get a kick out of this. Beth's head was about level with my crotch and spread the split in my skirt so she could kiss my pussy. The area was empty, not even any people just walking through. Eventually Karen walked towards us. My back was a little towards her.

"Can I help you?" She asked still not realizing it was us.

"I'm being helped. Thanks."

She must have looked down and seen Beth. "You nasty girls! Starting without me. Shame, shame."

"Hi. Ready for lunch?" I said turning more towards her. Beth didn't stop. "Beth may need a second helping."

"Sure, let me let them know I'm going."

Back at Applebee's again, what can I say, Jan appeared at our table.

"I had a wonderful bunch of dreams last night. That was fun. Can I get you anything to drink? Ready to order?"

I looked up at her face. "Maybe another order like yesterday?"

"Hmmm. I could get used to that. Maybe an extra helping? Same for all of you?"

"No sure there is enough room in there." Karen said. "But yes the same as yesterday."

"Give me a minute to turn this order in." She walked away, turning back and smiling at me.

"Nature calls." I said as I got up. "Be right back."

I walked into the stall behind the waitress, the door shut behind me. "Can I help?" I asked standing close behind her.

"Oh yes." she replied taking my hand and working it over her pussy lips, pressing one of my fingers against her clit, rubbing it around. "Faster ... harder" she whispered. I could hear her breathing become husky, labored, and knew she was getting close.

The door to the bathroom opened.

"Shit!" Jan gasped softly.

"Excuse me." the voice said and the door closed.

"Ahhh. There. Great. Nothing like being caught to put me over."

"For sure." I removed my hand and left. A woman stood outside the bathroom. "She'll be out in a second." I told her with a smile. Nothing else was said as she smiled back.

marybethf
marybethf
149 Followers
12