Total Drama University

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you love me?"asked Courtney. "Do you love me, Gwen?

. . .

". . . Yes," Gwen whispered. "I love you, Courtney."

. . .

The Type-A girl flashed a devilish grin. "Good . . . because I love you, too."

Courtney bent down and pressed her lips to Gwen's. The goth girl wrapped her arms around her new lover, bringing her in closer. The two girls' tongues danced around each other's as their hands probed every inch of their bodies. Finally, Courtney sat back up as the two girls gasped for air.

"Okay?" Courtney smiled.

"Okay." Gwen laughed.

The two girls giggled with joy over their new found relationship.

"Okay. So, can you get off of me now?" Gwen asked as she tried to lift herself off the bed, only to be forced back down by Courtney's hands.

"Hmm . . . No."

"No? What do you mean, no?" Gwen asked.

"I mean 'No'," Courtney repeated, her fingers tracing the curves of Gwen's body.

"Wa-Wait . . . What are you doing?" The nervous goth asked.

"Courtney chuckled. "Did you know I was once in a band called The A-Type Psychotic Crazies?"

"Yeah . . . So?"

"So . . ." Courtney said as she tore open Gwen's blouse, revealing the purple and black bra underneath.

So, I like to be the one in control.

Chapter 8

This is so naughty, Courtney thought, slowly fondling Gwen's perky breasts as the goth girl arched her back in pleasure, moaning slightly as her body writhed with lustful desires.

"Courtney . . . Maybe we shouldn't-"

"Shhh," Courtney whispered, placing her index finger over Gwen's lips before bending down to deliver a series of light kisses.

"I'm going to take good care of you. Just lay back and enjoy it."

Any attempt to resist was quickly thwarted as Courtney began to nuzzle at the nape of Gwen's neck, leaving a trail of kisses that were sure to leave marks. In fact, Courtney was counting on it.

She wanted to mark Gwen as her property.

Courtney had always been the dominant type. She was known by both friend and foe alike as the kind of person who would stop at nothing to get what she wanted, whether it be straight A's, the class presidency or her law degree, but when it came to relationships, she was especially demanding. She had spent months turning Duncan into her personal whipping boy before Gwen stole him away. Now, Gwen was here, pinned to the bed, at her mercy, and she was not going to let her off easy.

"You're all mine." Courtney smiled as she continued trailing kisses down the goth girl's chest.

"By the time I'm through, no one else will ever be able to satisfy you again."

Courtney held her prey in place with one hand as she carefully reached around to unhook the clasps of her bra. With a flick of the wrist, the garment was tossed to the floor, and Gwen's firm, supple body was suddenly on display to Courtney's hungry eyes. Gwen tried in vain to cover herself, only to have her hands brushed aside by her dominant captor.

"No, no, no," Courtney grinned. "There's no need for that.

"Trust me."

Courtney lowered her face towards Gwen's naked breast and began to blow softly on her exposed nipples. The sudden rush of cool air caused Gwen's body to become erect with desire. Courtney smiled with almost fiendish enthusiasm as she slowly began to suck on the bare breast. The goth girl gasped in pleasure, her eyes rolling back as Courtney played with the other, uncovered breast.

"Oh God!" Gwen moaned. "Please, Courtney . . . Don't Stop!"

"Don't worry . . . I won't."

Gwen's body writhed with unbridled ecstasy as Courtney manipulated the gothic beauty. Her mind raced as a rush of endorphins flooded her body. Any hope of rational thought was lost as Gwen gave into this feeling, allowing it to envelop her in ways she did not think possible. This was truly the most intense pleasure the young woman had ever felt.

That is, until Courtney's hands drifted down Gwen's skirt and between her legs.

"Oh!" Gwen's eyes went wide with a mixture of joy and panic as the Type-A girl began to remove the last few articles of clothing she still had left.

She was afraid of what was to come, but she didn't dare to stop it.

Suddenly, the goth girl felt a pressure being lifted as Courtney rose off of her waist and slid down, lower on the bed, until her face was along side Gwen's-

"Mmm . . ." Courtney purred as she moistened her lips.

"My, my, don't you look delicious."

Courtney began to lick, her tongue darting in and out, exploring every crease, every fold. Gwen tried desperately to remain quiet, trying her hardest not to scream, out of fear of alerting her neighbors, but soon, Courtney's efforts overwhelmed the goth girl's senses, as Gwen found herself losing all control.

"Oh God. Oh God! OH GOD!" Gwen repeated over and over, lost in a haze of hormonal lust and temptation.

"Courtney . . . I'm gonna . . . I'm gonna . . . "

"Do it. Cum for me. Cum for me now, Gwen!" Courtney demanded as she continued the assault on her womanhood. Gwen's legs shivered; her face went slack as her mind exploded with an Earth-shattering orgasm. The young goth's body bucked up and down on the bed as Courtney continued to manipulate her sex, drawing out every last second of orgasmic bliss.

"Ohh . . . FUCK!" Gwen screamed before collapsing in a heap on the bed, gasping for breath, but thoroughly satisfied.

As Gwen basked in a euphoric afterglow, Courtney crawled up and wrapped her arms around her naked lover. The two girls laid on the bed as Gwen slowly regained her composure.

"That was . . . amazing!" Gwen finally spoke.

"I'm glad you liked it." Courtney smiled, her fingers tracing Gwen's nude form. "I wasn't too . . . aggressive, was I?"

"You were perfect." Gwen purred as she replayed the events in her head.

"Besides, now I know what to do when I'm in charge."

Courtney scoffed. "When you're in charge? What do you mean-"

Suddenly, Gwen shot up off the bed. Without warning, the goth girl wrapped herself around Courtney and pinned her to the mattress. Their roles now reversed, Gwen smiled as she looked down at her captive.

I mean, I'm in charge, now.

Chapter 9

"Get off of me!"

Courtney struggled as Gwen held the high strung teen at bay, pulling her sweater up over her head before tearing open her blouse, revealing a pink, flowery bra underneath.

"Wow!" Gwen exclaimed. "I would not expect someone like you to be wearing that. Let's see if the panties match, shall we?"

"Don't you dare!" Courtney snapped, kicking in vain as Gwen pulled off her slacks, revealing, indeed, a matching pair of flowery, pink panties.

"Oh, they do!" Gwen squealed. "Now, don't you look like a pretty little princess."

"I bet you think this is real funny, don't you!" Courtney yelled, blushing with embarrassment.

"Oh no, I'm being completely serious." Gwen smiled softly. "You look amazing."

Gwen bent down and lovingly kissed her dark-skinned prisoner, whose body began to quiver due to the goth girl's gentle caress.

"Now, take your own advice, and just relax. I'm going to take good care of you."

Gwen reached down and undid the front clasp of Courtney's bra, pulling away the undergarment to reveal Courtney's soft, pillowy breasts.

"Mmm . . . Finally," Gwen moaned, bending down to suckle at Courtney's hardening nipples, eliciting a soft moan from the Type-A girl. "Courtney, you have no idea how badly I've needed this. I think . . . I think, deep down, I've loved you for a long time now."

Gwen kissed her lover, their tongues dancing in each other's mouths as the goth girl's hands explored every inch of the young woman's supple body.

"Oh, Gwen! I've loved you for a long time, too." Courtney exhaled as her lover fondled her breasts; the goth girl's fingers tracing the contours of Courtney's body, bending and twisting like leaves in the wind, and evoking tiny gasps of excitement from Courtney's soft, full lips.

"Your touch . . . it's electric!" Courtney moaned as Gwen's hands delved deeper, past Courtney's waist. The goth's fingers hooked the elastic of her little princess' flowery panties, pulling them down, past her knees, revealing the petals underneath.

"Courtney, I . . . I . . . Oh, baby!"

With that, any semblance of rationality was lost as Gwen dove in. Like a mad woman possessed, the goth girl's tongue explored every inch of her dark-skinned lover's quivering sex. Courtney, for her part, was enthralled in toe-curling euphoria the likes of which she had never felt before. Her body practically melted into the mattress, enveloped in cascading waves of pleasure which penetrated the very core of her being.

"Oh, my God! Gwen . . . Gwen, it's . . . It's too much!" Courtney gasped, her body shaking. "I'm gonna . . . I'm gonna . . . Ahhh!"

Courtney screamed. Her body convulsed. Her eyes rolled back as she gave into the euphoria, letting it carry her from one orgasm to another, until her overstimulated body collapsed into a sweat-glistened heap upon the bed.

. . .

"Is . . . Is it just me . . . or is the room . . . spinning?" Courtney finally spoke after several exhausted minutes of silence.

"I thought the world always revolved around you, princess." Gwen smirked as she cuddled up next to her lover.

"Very funny, spooky girl." Courtney scoffed as she wrapped her arms around the pale-skinned beauty.

"Hmm . . . Are you just holding on to me to keep the room from spinning?" Gwen asked.

"Nooo," Courtney responded. "Well, yes, but also, I needed to be close enough to you to do . . . THIS!"

Suddenly, Courtney forced her hands down between Gwen's legs. "I still have to pay you back for the stunt you just pulled!"

Not to be undone, Gwen's hands also dove down between Courtney's thighs; both girls now stimulating each other's already over-sensitive vulva.

"Why don't you just give up and . . . Oh yeah! . . . admit I'm the one in charge?" said Gwen.

"Not a chance, spooky girl. I'm the- Oh God!- I'm the one running this show!"

"Not for long . . . Oh, right there! . . . YES!"

The two rivals/lovers battled back and forth for dominance; fingers probing each other as lips and tongues caressed every available inch of their nubile young bodies.

"Just accept that I'm in- OH SHIT!"

"Never, I'm the one whose . . . FUCK!"

Refusing to quit, the two beauties forced each other into a ground-shaking double orgasm. Unable to stop themselves, they could only hold on to one another for support as they rode wave after wave of pleasure to their eventual climax.

Exhausted, the two girls collapsed for one final time onto the bed, staring at one another's heaving bodies as they both passed out.

Let's just call it a draw!

Chapter 10

Courtney woke in a daze several hours later, just as the morning sun began to creep its way through the window, slowly illuminating the room in a soft glow.

"Where . . . Where am I," the young woman wondered. "And . . . why am I-"

Courtney looked down and realized, much to her shock, that she was completely nude. A rush of fear and anxiety took over as the Type-A girl popped up from under her covers, searching desperately for an answer to her confusing situation, when, right beside her, underneath the heavy comforter, she heard the tiniest of cooing noises. Courtney threw open the covers to find Gwen laying right next to her, completely naked, sleeping as soundly as a newborn kitten, and looking just as adorable.

All at once, memories of the previous night's events flashed through Courtney's mind, and a devilish smile appeared upon her lips.

"I . . . I can't believe it," Courtney whispered, staring at the alluring sight before her eyes. Slowly, Gwen began to stir, curling herself up into a ball; the comforter that had kept her warm throughout the night now tossed aside due to Courtney's earlier outburst. Courtney laid back down on the bed, and, trying her best not to disturb her guest, draped the heavy blanket back over the goth girl's sleeping body. Gwen's body relaxed, the tension in her shoulders lifted, and she once again drifted back to sleep.

"She looks so . . . fragile," Courtney remarked to herself as she began stroking Gwen's hair. "Almost like a figurine."

It was an apt analogy considering the goth girl's pale complexion, which seemed to shine like porcelain in the breaking dawn. Simply put, she looked too perfect to be real. It was as if she was like a doll; beautiful, innocent . . .

. . . and she belonged to her.

"Mmm . . . " Gwen moaned as she slowly opened her eyelids, revealing a dazzling pair of raven-colored eyes. Through a haze of exhaustion and confusion, the green-haired beauty focused her gaze on the exquisite sight before her; a mocha-skinned goddess whose brown hair draped so eloquently along her adorable face.

"Good morning," Courtney smiled as she fawned over her lover. "How did you sleep?"

"Courtney? What are you- Oh!" Gwen gasp as she recalled their night of passion. "Oh my God! That really happened, didn't it?"

"You bet it did!" Courtney chuckled. "You . . . You don't regret it, do you?"

"Not at all," Gwen smiled as she wrapped her arms around Courtney's sexy frame. "You were amazing."

"Thank you," Courtney laughed. "You were pretty great yourself."

The two young women laid there, in each other's arms, for quite some time, both amazed by how quickly their lives had changed. In just a single day, the once bitter enemies not only restored their friendship, but declared their love for one another, not to mention the night of mind-blowing, toe-curling, earth-shattering sex. It felt too good to be true, and honestly, even now, they didn't fully believe it was.

"Courtney," Gwen turned to face her lover. "Last night was, without a doubt, the single greatest night of my life. I can honestly say I've never known pleasure like that before, and I really don't think I will ever experience anything like it again. I swear, I will treasure the memories of that night until the day I die, but . . . "

Gwen paused and turned away. ". . . but if, for any reason, you don't feel the same way that I do. If you feel that maybe we're moving too fast, or that you are not ready to commit to . . . commit to us, then please, let me know now. I won't be angry. I just need to know now before . . .

. . . before it's too late."

Courtney sat up and looked into her roommate's eyes. "Oh, Gwen . . . My dear Gwendolyn, forgive me for saying this, but you're a total idiot."

"Excuse me?"

"You're an idiot if you think I'm going to let you get away that easy!" Courtney said, her hands tracing the curves of Gwen's slender body. "Don't you remember what I said to you last night? You are mine, Gwen. I own you. You belong to me, and I am never going to let you go."

Courtney placed her hands under Gwen's chin, lifting her head to her waiting lips.

"You are stuck with me forever, Gwen. That is, unless you want out. Please, let me know now," she laughed. "I won't be angry."

Courtney's touch was electric, and Gwen could see the fire in her eyes. She knew, once and for all, that she was sincere. Without any hesitation, Gwen kissed her lover passionately on the lips. Everything was suddenly so clear. From now on, the two of them would spend the rest of their lives together.

"I love you, Courtney."

"I love you, too, Gwen."

The two laid back in each other's arms as the morning sun warmed the room.

. . .

"Oh, by the way, you have to move out."

"WHAT!"

"Well, I'm sorry, Gwen," said Courtney, "but I need to focus on my law degree, and I can't do that with your hot little ass distracting me every second of the day, can I?"

"You're . . . You're kidding, right?"

"Well . . ." Courtney teased, pulling away the covers, revealing her naked body. "Maybe you could convince me to let you stay . . . somehow."

The Type-A girl spread her legs, beckoning Gwen to come closer. Gwen, in turn, gave her partner a wicked smile

"Hmm . . . Maybe I can."

With that, Gwen disappeared between Courtney's legs. With a morning of passionate love-making guaranteed to leave the two girls both exhausted and satisfied, Courtney had one final, humorous thought.

"You know that Stones song, the one that goes 'You can't always get what you want'?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, well, it's a load of crap."

I always get what I want.

The End