Total Narcissism Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what I was to do next. I immediately got on my hands and knees, licking up my own delicious cum from his adorable feet, the feet I'd been lusting after since we'd first met and they were held snugly in his sexy sneakers.

"That's right bitch," he growled, "worship at the feet of your fucking god." I glanced up and saw his cock turning bright red as he jerked himself into a frenzy. I stuck my tongue in between each of his toes; finding my cum there was just a bonus to getting to lick his feet. I chuckled to myself as I reflected on my desire to not be submissive; if licking up my own cum from these incredibly delicious toes meant that I was being a sub, so be it.

"I am so fucking incredible," he moaned, getting more intense with each word and making out with himself some more at the end of the sentence. I finished off the last of my cum from his toes, then licked up the first few jets off the floor before returning to his feet. My dick was already starting to harden again, unsurprisingly.

"Fuck, I'm getting so close," he moaned, barely removing his face from the glass.

"Do you want to taste yourself?" I asked.

"Oh god yes," he responded. I don't think the thought had occurred to him. He laid down on the bed and I positioned him such that his legs were over his head and his dick was hanging above his face. His feet came off over the foot of the bed, where I sat on the floor and admired him. I finally got an up close look at his soles, and officially got hard once more. He jerked his cock aggressively while I began licking his small, cute, modest feet.

"God I fucking love myself," he yelled, implicitly begging for his own cum.

"What's your name?" I asked, putting his big toe in my mouth.

"Taylor," he moaned.

"Louder."

"Taylor," he yelled in ecstasy. "I fucking love you, Taylor. You're the hottest guy I've ever been with, Taylor!" My hand and my cock began their second round together as Taylor was looking to finish his first. His toes curled as my tongue slid up to his soft heel.

"I am a fucking god! I deserve to be worshipped by everyone!" His voice kept getting louder as his exaltations of narcissism kept getting more extreme. By now I was sure I would cum again within minutes, and I couldn't fathom him lasting much longer either.

"I wanna fucking cum in my mouth so bad," he yelled. "I need to taste myself! I love you, Taylor! Taylor...Taylor..." He kept moaning his name softly. Just hearing himself say his name sexually was turning him on. As for me, his gorgeous soles were doing their part to turn me on.

"I love you, Taylor...cum in my mouth...please, give me that fucking cum, Taylor..." He completely separated from himself. He was his own sub now. I sucked on three of his toes at once.

"Cum in my mouth, Taylor...I want it so badly...you're a fucking god, Taylor...no one is hotter than you...ahhh..."

And with that, he stuck out his tongue, opened his mouth as wide as he could, and caught every last drop of his absolutely historic load of cum between his lips. Now approaching the brink of orgasm myself, I vigorously licked his feet and jerked my cock as he blasted shot after shot of thick, white narcissist semen right in his own self-serving mouth. I could've sworn it lasted upwards of a minute. It was positively beautiful.

Once it was all in his mouth and his dick was twitching, he proudly swallowed and began breathing very heavily. This was all I needed; seeing and hearing him finish himself off decisively caused me to shoot my second load, this time spread far and wide across his right sole; unfortunately his position made it impossible for me to get both feet at once. He glanced up at me, smiling confidently as I wiped the last of my cum off on his cute foot.

I began to lean down to eagerly lick it up once again, but I was interrupted. "Uh uh," he said, and twisted his body around to come to a sitting position on the edge of the bed, careful to keep any semen from falling off of his foot. Eyeing it inquisitively for just a moment, Taylor brought his foot up to his mouth and licked clean every last drop of my cum from his smooth sole. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"You're pretty fucking delicious yourself," he said.

We smiled at each other. I held in a laugh. He really was beautiful.

"C'mere," he said, laying down lightly, resting his sweat-drenched head on the pillow. He seemed so casual and modest, yet the fact that he was inviting me to lay down on my own bed showed a little bit of arrogance. And every bit of that was utterly irresistible.

I did as he said, settling next to him, both of us completely nude. I stared into his eyes. Leftover semen dripped onto the sheets.

"What's your shoe size?" I asked him.

"Seven," he responded, airily. "Sometimes seven and a half."

"Thought so." He smirked as if to say, "Sure you did." For some reason I found the combination of monstrous dick and cute, smaller than average feet to be very attractive.

"I've never done anything with feet before," he said.

"Did you like it?"

"I loved it. Didn't they smell though?"

"Of course. That's half the fun." To prove my point, I grabbed one of his shoes from the floor, stuck it in my face and smelled it deeply.

He laughed. I detected a respectable amount of arousal in his voice.

"I didn't mean to call you bitch, by the way," he said, a moment later. "It just sort of..."

"I understand. It's totally fine." I touched his hair. "You were amazing."

"Really?" he asked, seeming very flattered indeed. Not the response I expected from someone calling himself a god a few minutes prior.

"Yeah, really. You were great." I smiled warmly at him. He smiled warmly back.

We stared at each other. It could've been hours.

"I think I love you," I said.

"I think I love the both of us," he said, smirking playfully.

My fingers in his hair, I brought his face closer to mine. We kissed. For the first time, I appreciated having someone else's lips on my own.

It was much warmer than glass.

12