Total Stimulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that's for sure," Karyn agreed taking the joint for Jake's hand. After taking a drag she handed it to Tia. "Might as well get into the spirit of things. TGIF."

After taking a big hit Tia leaned forward to hand it to Jake giving him a look down her top, then she lay back on the bed with her legs spread and her arms stretched back. "Oh, God, this feels good. So nice not to be cramped in that car."

Karyn looked down at her friend whose top was now pulled up just beneath the swell of her small breasts. Tia's short skirt no long hid her tiny pink panties which were stretched over her pubis, pussy lips clearly delineated beneath the damp cloth. "Geeze, Tia, why don't you make yourself at home and get comfortable?"

"Thanks, but this will do for now. Need to stretch out. I'm too tall for your little car."

"What you need is to go for a run with me."

"Fat chance." Tia did yoga to stay in shape. Karyn had never seen her so much as jog. "Besides I figure if your little brother is going to be sporting an erection I shouldn't have to worry too much about modesty."

"Oh good," said Megan as she returned. "I'm glad you're not uptight." She sat down on the bed next to Tia. "And I'm so glad to meet you both. How was your drive?"

"Long," Tia said.

"Just like you," Megan said with a giggle. "Forgive me, it's just that I'm so envious of taller people and you're so beautiful."

Tia raised up on her elbows and looked at Jake. "You picked a very perceptive girl. A sexy one too -- no wonder that boner won't go away."

Megan patted the mound covered by the pink panties and smiled. "Maybe that's because your showing him this. He's a boy you know. They tend to react that way."

"Could I be more mortified?" Jake asked the room.

Megan leaned back and spread her legs. "Probably."

"Megan! Karyn can see that too," he scolded but didn't take his eyes from the sight of her freshly washed bare pussy.

"Oh, silly. She's a girl you know. Not like it's something new." Then to Karyn, "You're not offended, are you?"

Karyn had to smile. This girlfriend of Jake's was really something else. "Not at all, but to tell you the truth I haven't seen too many totally bare ones."

"Waxed too," Megan said proudly as she pulled her skirt higher to give Karyn a better look.

"Ouch."

"Yeah, it stings but they say it's like weeks before it grows back." She stroked her labia. "And it's so soft now. Want to see?"

When Karyn hesitated, Jake saw his chance for some payback. "I dare you, Karyn. Go over there and touch it."

She smiled and said, "Trying to put your big sister on the spot?"

He grinned. "You bet." He handed her what remained of the joint. "Here, you get the last hit."

"Wow, I don't smoke much, but this seems like really good weed," she told him after taking a drag from the roach. Everyone nodded in agreement. They all were feeling its sharp, intense high. For Karyn, the combination of the pot, the earlier performance by Megan, and now the casual semi-nudity of Megan and Tia infused her body with a pleasant, erotic glow. Kneeling on the floor in front of Megan she examined the younger girl's bare pubis and labia. Perfectly bare. "Geeze, you did a great job."

"Thanks. Now feel it. It's so soft." Megan spread her legs wider as Tia, not wanting to miss seeing her usually straight-laced roommate in this situation, got up on all fours to peer down on the action while Jake inched his chair over to get an unobstructed view.

Karyn looked around at them and chuckled. "Geeze, guys. Don't, like, put any pressure on me you know."

Clearly enjoying being the center of attention, Megan told her, "Hey, it's my pussy that everybody is staring at."

Karyn tentatively stoked Megan's pubis. "It is really soft."

"The lips are even softer. Don't be shy. Check them out. Think of it as a science experiment."

Unconsciously holding her breath, Karyn let her finger drift down to the lips which were -- she was glad to see -- pressed together. "Wow, they're like velvet!" she exclaimed quietly as she stroked them slowly.

"Yeah, and you have such a nice, gentle touch." Megan rocked back a bit. "And I even did my bottom too." Jake's eyes popped out as he watched his sister's fingers trace a circle around his girlfriend's anus.

Still stroking the bare nether regions, Karyn commented, "Yep, if I ever get over being scared of the pain, I'll have to try waxing. This is really nice." What she didn't say was it was also quite entrancing to be touching another woman's pussy. That other people were watching her do it added some spice.

Then Tia's hand joined hers. "Can't let you have all the fun." For a moment the two sets of fingers meandered around soft folds of smooth, delectable skin while Megan let out a long, low moan of pleasure. Tia, ever the bold one, spread the lips apart exposing the pink, wet interior. "Ooh, she really does like this."

"Who wouldn't?" Megan asked.

"And look at this," said Tia as she pulled back the hood over the engorged clitoris. "Ever touch one, Karyn?"

"Only my own."

"Well, here's your chance. What do you athletes say? Always trying to stretch your boundaries?"

Karyn heard Jake light up another joint and say, "I dare you." So she reached out and for the first time in her life touched another woman's clit. The effect was immediate. Megan moaned and rocked her hips to push against her finger as Karyn rubbed the hard little bud the way she herself liked to be rubbed. To her dismay, Tia slipped a finger into Megan's vagina. So much for this being a mere science experiment, Karyn thought. Now it was nothing less than group sex -- and right in front of her brother.

Jake exhaled a stream of smoke and heightened the challenge. "If you lick it, I'll paint your apartment for free. You've been asking me to do that since you moved in and you know how I hate painting."

"Do it, Karyn," urged Tia. "Those purple walls are hideous."

Looking back over her shoulder, Karyn asked, "You'd do it, like, next weekend? Drive up and back yourself?"

Jake handed her the joint. "Hell, I'll even buy the paint."

Inhaling, Karyn looked at the tent in his jeans and considered the offer. "Deal." Passing the joint to Megan, she asked, "This okay with you."

With a big smile Megan replied, "Oh, be my guest."

"Right." Karyn looked at the wet eager pussy in front of her with trepidation. Touching its clit had sent shivers through her body but putting her tongue on it was taking everything to another level, several other levels. What would it taste like? What would Tia and Jake think of her?

With a devilish grin, Tia spread the lips wide and encouraged, "Come on, honey, think of how great our place will look with nice off-white walls instead of that garish crap we have now."

Karyn rolled her eyes at her roommate yet felt a rush of excitement as she leaned forward. When her tongue touched Megan's clit both women shivered. Karyn licked it twice then sat up.

"Hey, I'm going to be painting for an entire day," Jake complained. "You've got do better than that. Give me a least a minute or two."

"Yeah, a minute or two is all I'll need," Megan added with a grin.

"Jesus," Karyn muttered.

After hitting the joint Tia handed it to her friend and added, "Honey, it's only fair." Then, stroking the bare pussy again she continued, "Besides, you might as well get the full experience."

"You ever do this?"

"Why do you think I was looking for a new roommate at the end of last term?"

"But I thought you were straight."

"Yeah, well, maybe I am. But I wanted to experiment and so did Gwen. Like Megan said it's what some college girls do. Anyway I kinda fell for her and she cheated on me, so...."

"But you haven't hit on me. And you've been dating boys."

"Karyn, I'm not some beast. We've become good friends and I'm not going to jeopardize that. Besides, you seem quite happy to be destroying guys hearts the few times you bother to go out on a date. As for me? Well, I guess I'm willing to play both sides of the fence. Why limit myself to one gender?"

Karyn thought about that. In a short period of time Tia had become her closest friend, the first girlfriend she'd really felt completely trustful of. "I just can't believe I didn't know this about you."

"Well, I don't define myself by things like what sort of genitalia I play with," Tia replied with the assurance only 21-year-old college girl can have, "so why would I bring it up?" To drive the point home, she gently toyed with Megan's hard clit eliciting quiet grunts of pleasure from the redhead. Karyn considered her friend's words and felt the passion building in her body.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said out loud but privately she knew she could not stop now. Her loins were on fire, the lust was so strong her nipples ached. She wanted to shove her tongue deep into Megan and taste her sexual essence. So after taking a drag off the joint and handing it to her interim lover, she did just that.

While Megan moaned and wiggled on Karyn's tongue, Tia provided commentary. "Oh, yes. That's my girl. Knew you could do it. And look at that. Going at it like a trooper. Yeah, taste it, baby."

Jake nearly fell out of his chair. First his girlfriend agrees to skip school with him, then puts on masturbation show for the first time ever -- even shoving a finger up her ass. Now this. Watching his big sister perform cunnilingus was beyond his wildest dreams -- way beyond, like another dimension. They'd never even gotten stoned together, never once talked about their sex lives except for the awkward joke now and then. The closest he came to seeing Karyn as a sexual creature was that time he had seen her naked in the shower. Sure, it was an image that came to mind frequently -- too frequently -- but he always pushed it away, at least tried too. Sex and siblings were not supposed to go together, however, here he was now, leaning forward to get a clear view of her tongue licking his girlfriend's cunt.

As Karyn explored her first pussy with Megan squirming and moaning at her touch, she quickly forgot about everything else, like the fact that others were watching and one of them was her brother. The act of performing oral sex on another woman and experiencing its effect -- the sheer pleasure Megan so clearly felt and expressed -- was overwhelming. She gave herself over to it almost in the same way she sometimes let go during a tight soccer match when her mind got out of the way and her body seemed to act on its own.

Tia noticed the change. The Karyn she knew to be self-conscious off the field was now the athlete that sometimes took her game to a higher level. She was envious and tremendously horny -- wishing she could trade places with her roommate, or Megan for that matter. The thought of Karyn licking her cunt made Tia ache with desire. Pushing her panties down to her ankles she spread her knees apart and began to masturbate.

Their eyes closed, neither Karyn nor Megan noticed Tia's action, but Jake did. He didn't know where to look. Slightly to his left there was the lewd and erotic sight of his sister sucking on his girlfriend's clit, while to the right this gorgeous, exotic, tall woman who could have walked from the cover of a glamor magazine was lustfully groaning as her fingers stroked her dark cunt. Then his eyes met Tia's. As she held his gaze she kicked the panties to the floor and placed her foot on his straining erection.

"Ooh, a nice big one," she told him as her foot began to massage his penis. "You must be dying to get off." Her long toes curled around his waistband and tugged at it.

Jake knew what she wanted. Opening his pants, he pushed them down far enough to free his cock, and Tia went to work stroking it with both feet as she played with her wet cunt, stopping only long enough to take off her top.

At that point Megan opened her eyes. Faced with the sight of a nearly naked Tia playing with herself while jerking her boyfriend with her feet combined with Karyn ravishing her pussy sent her over the top. She came wildly and loudly for the second time that morning. At the sound of her cries Tia rocked backed with her legs in the air, hands in her pussy, and came too -- not quite so noisily but with a fair amount of gusto. Jake gazed at the scene in wonder.

Karyn was fascinated by the Megan's orgasm, her sensitive tongue felt the pussy get wetter then begin its contractions. Using her own experience as a guide she did the little things she liked to extend her own pleasure. Megan seemed to like them too. After a while, though, she knew it was time to let her lover come down from the sexual high, and after a last tender kiss sat back on the floor wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. What a homecoming! It wasn't even 10:30.

Surprisingly Megan was the first to move. Looking up at Jake, she said, "Now it's your turn. You've been so cool being so patient." With that she got off the bed and stripped off her clothes. Naked, she knelt between his legs and took his expectant penis in her mouth.

Feeling Megan leave the bed, Tia looked up. Seeing what was happening, she took off her skirt, the one piece of clothing she still had on, and lay down on her side, head resting on on hand, one knee propped up, and put the other hand between her legs again as if she might get off one more time.

Again Jake's eyes wanted to look at two different sights at the same time. Megan, now completely naked, was sucking his dick while taking off his shoes and pants, and there on the bed was the beautiful creature now completely nude watching the action with a satisfied smile. Knowing he wouldn't last very long, he made every effort to hold back. He wanted to linger with this experience as long as possible.

Sitting on the floor in a daze, a mind and body filled with all manner of new thoughts and feelings, Karyn hadn't paid any attention to the others. Noticing a joint and lighter lying on the floor next to Jake's chair, she picked them up. Closing her eyes she lit up and inhaled long and deeply, letting the pot do its thing. Then something bumped against her. She shifted away only to be bumped again and opened her eyes to find it was Megan's bare bottom. Scanning up lovely naked body she was shocked once more -- something she wouldn't have thought possible at this point -- for there was her brother's hard penis moving in and out of his girlfriend's mouth. Jesus, she thought, now I'm watching my little brother get a blow job! Then she saw Tia laying naked on the bed playing with herself. Karyn was about to say something when she heard a grunt from her brother and turned toward it instinctively, just in time to see Megan swallowing.

"Oh, wow, that's hot," muttered Tia as she brought herself to another orgasm.

Megan licked a drop of come from her lips and smiled up at Jake. "There, I bet that feels better." Her boyfriend just grinned back at her foolishly then leaned forward to give her a kiss in appreciation.

Bouncing to her feet Megan announced, "This has been a great morning! Thank you so much for that great orgasm, Karyn." Then before Karyn could react she kissed her on the lips. Karyn swore she could taste her brother's come. Turning, Megan spied Tia stretched out in the nude absentmindedly toying with her labia. "My lord you're gorgeous, Tia. I hope you enjoyed yourself."

With a big smile that lit up her face, Tia said, "Oh, yeah. Maybe not as much as you, but I did okay. It's Karyn there who's behind the count."

From her seat on the floor Karyn looked from one to the other of the naked and nearly naked people. "Christ, I can't believe this."

"You told me I'd have a good time if I came for a visit with you. Forgive me if I was a bit skeptical about how much fun we might have in your little hometown." She looked at the others. "Is this how you typically spend your time? I mean, heck, I'll come visit every weekend." Megan and Jake laughed.

Karyn managed only a half-hearted smile. She was still trying to figure out what to make of the morning's activities. "Well, I never thought I'd feel overdressed in my own bedroom."

"You should do something about that."

"What? Lay around stark naked like you?"

"Sure is comfortable."

"You got that right," said Megan as gave Tia a high-five and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Really, Karyn, join the fun."

Karyn hit the joint and handed it to Jake. "Guess you are in seventh heaven."

"Passed that some time ago." He took a puff of the weed. "But, hell, we're all adults. Nothing wrong with nudity. Fuck, I'm supposed to be the shy one." He smiled at his sister. "Besides, just a bit ago you seemed to loose any inhibitions you might have had. What's being naked compared to that?"

Blushing Karyn looked away but said, "You got me there." She stood up. "You better understand though, not a word of this to anybody ever, right?"

"Hell, yes."

"And put a good coat of primer down first when you paint the apartment."

Jake grinned. "You bet."

Looking down at his deflated penis, she added, "At least you're not going to get an erection watching me strip."

"Quit stalling, girl," Tia told her. "Give us a show."

Karyn stuck out her tongue and made a face, but her hips started moving to the music, something new she'd never heard before which thankfully had a good dance beat. Tia propped herself up against the pillows to watch while Megan lay down on the bed beside her with her head in her hand and Jake moved from his chair to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Great, an audience. Now I really do feel like a stripper."

"Then start stripping," Jake suggested as he pulled off his tee shirt. "There, now everybody's completely naked except for you."

In addition to playing soccer, one other physical activity Karyn loved was dancing -- and it showed. She moved gracefully to the beat showing them some of her best moves, then in one swift motion she pulled her tee shirt up and off and threw it on the bed to the cheers of the others. Turned out Megan could do a great wolf whistle.

"I'm glad your wearing that sports bra," said Tia. "It's a nice color and not ragged like your other ones."

"And it really shows off her nipples," Megan chimed in.

Ignoring them, Karyn made another turn around the confined space then pushed her skirt low on her hips eliciting more cries of encouragement. With the release that came from moving her body, she was getting into to the show, shaking her shoulders to make her breasts wiggle and shimmying her hips the way she had seen strippers on TV do. With each shake of her bottom her skirt slipped down her hips until it finally gave up and fell to the floor revealing a pair of blue cotton panties with the school logo on the pubis and "Go Tigers" on her bottom.

"God, you really are a jock, Karyn," her brother commented.

"Hey, they were the only clean thing left in the drawer. You should see the size of the laundry bag in the trunk of the car." She turned around and bent over to give them a good look, then jumping up and turning around she pulled off her bra in one fluid motion and sent it sailing over the bed. All things considered, her breasts were one physical attribute with which she had no complaints. The were full, firm, and high on her chest -- and very happy to be free of the confining sports bra. Hoots and hollers came from the girls on the bed while Jake just stared.

Karyn danced up to him and wiggled her shoulders making her breasts jiggle just inches from his nose before cupping the two orbs and standing still so he could inspect them. "Might as well get this over with right up front. Get a good look now so both of us can, you know, just relax about the whole nudity thing. What'd'ya think? Like 'em?"

Wide-eyed, Jake remained silence.

"The nipples get a little harder at times." She pinched them until they stood up to their full engorged height. "See? Now there's no mystery."