Total Stimulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're perfect," Jake stammered bringing a smile to Karyn's face.

"Thanks. I like 'em." Then she danced away in preparation for the big finale. "Just one item left folks," she said tucking her thumbs in the waistband of the panties. "Ready?" Without waiting for an answer she pushed them off and with a kick sent them to join her bra on the other side of the bed. The crowd went wild as the newly nude young woman danced naked for them, swinging her pony tail around, shaking her breasts, and wiggling her tight ass for their -- and her own -- enjoyment. When she finally stopped, Karyn noticed Jake's cock was no longer limp. It wasn't erect either but had grown to its full length and lay along his thigh.

Even later Karyn couldn't really figure out what came over her, maybe it was just natural sibling teasing, but she went over to her brother and sat in his lap, straddling him. Afraid of them slipping off the edge of the bed, she put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him back. Megan quickly pulled her legs out of the way and moved up the bed to make room which pressed her against Tia.

"Isn't this cozy?" the taller girl said as she put her arms around the small redhead.

Karyn wasn't sure what to do next. In one part of her mind she knew she should move away, but another, more forceful part was caught up in the delicious feeling of Jake's cock growing hard between the cheeks of her ass. And her clit was quite happy being pushed into her brothers rough pubic hair, so she decided to stay there. Pinning him to the bed, her breasts dangling right in front of his face, she asked Jake, "Remember when we were kids and used to wrestle in the living room?"

"Ah, yeah, I remember. And also remember the day Dad pulled me aside and said we were growing up and my sister was developing into a woman and we shouldn't do that anymore."

"Yeah, Mom had a word with me too. But, like you said, we're adults now." She kissed him on the forehead and sat up which had the wonderful effect of pressing her ass more tightly against his dick. "Where's that joint?"

Megan handed it to her.

Noticing that Tia was now spooning Megan and looking quite content as her brown hand played with one of her new friend's white breasts, Karyn said, "You two look pretty comfortable."

Boldly squeezing Megan's tit Tia smiled and replied, "So do you, but I'm not sure about Jake."

"Oh, I'm fine. I tease her about her weight, but she's not that heavy." As uneasy as he felt about their naked bodies being in contact, the last thing Jake wanted was for Karyn to get up.

"You do always tease me about that even though there's hardly an once of fat on this body," she said proudly patting her firm belly. Then she bounced gently up and down on him. "Maybe it's time for some payback."

Jake tried to defend himself. "You know you always won our wrestling matches when we were little because you were bigger than me, but now that's not the case."

Grinning, Karyn replied, "True, but now I've got secret weapons." She put her hands on his shoulders again and waved her breasts in front of his face for emphasis. "Really, I don't think you have a chance. You're an 18-year old guy and I've got a pair of tis. No contest. No brag, just fact."

"I give up. You win. But I don't think you're doing a very good job of keep those weapons secret."

Sitting up straight, she put her hands on her hips, thrust out her chest, and rubbed her bottom on him. "A raw display of power aimed to intimidate my opponent."

"Well, considering me intimidated."

"Sibling rivalry run amok," said Tia taking the joint from Megan. "Of course, maybe it's just the pot. I'm, like, really stoned."

"Me too, and it makes me really horny."

Laughing and feeling cramped with all four of them on the bed, Tia replied, "I hear that. Come with me, the carpet is really thick." Getting up, she tossed the pillow on the floor and soon the two women, one dark and tall, the other short and white, were cuddling up together on the floor with their legs intertwined.

"Thanks," said Karyn, "now I don't have to worry about falling off the end of the bed." She had Jake move to the middle and took her place straddling him again. "You're a pretty compliant foe."

"Between your secret weapons and being stoned, I really don't have a chance."

"Glad you realize that, but I need to make one more adjustment to make sure you can't use the one weapon you have." Raising up, she reached between her legs and moved his cock to rest against his belly -- then sat on it, trapping it between her pussy and his stomach. "There, now I don't have that to worry about."

"Mmm, thanks, much more comfortable."

"Almost." She spread her pussy so its lips straddled his shaft. "There, now I'm comfortable too." In addition she was wet. When she moved her hips her cunt slid easily along the length of his cock which -- being in its prime years -- became rock hard again in spite of his recent orgasm. Karyn found that with a bit of a forward lean she could rub her clit up and down the slick shaft the effect of which was quite a naughty delight. Smiling down at her not so little brother she asked, "Just like when we were kids, isn't it? I win again."

"Er, well, I ..." Jake had a hard enough time dealing with being naked and in physical contact with his sister. With what she was doing now, he was hopeless.

"Tongue tied? I'll take that as a compliment. Since your just an 18-year old boy I bet these are pretty distracting," she said indicating her breasts. Taking his hands she placed them on her tits. "Go ahead, explore, otherwise the curiosity might kill you." She spoke softly so that with the music playing only he could hear.

As Karyn wiggled against his shaft, Jake began to massage her full breasts wondering what place in hell might be reserved for guys that fondled their sisters. Seemingly reading his mind, Karyn said, "It's just a massage. We're adults. And, mmm, that feels nice. You have gentle hands. Right now, though, I'd like it if you weren't so gentle." With eyes closed, she tilted her head back and let him investigate, reveling in the sensation of the big hands kneading her flesh and the hard cock under her cunt.

Jake wasn't sure if he as in Wonderland or the Twilight Zone, but decided to go with flow. If a beautiful naked girl wished to sit on him and have him massage her tits, who was he to say no? Each time the word "sister" came to mind, he quickly substituted "anonymous sexy girl" and grabbed her breasts more firmly -- which she appeared to appreciate. Her tan lines were particularly appealing with the soft whiteness of her firm tits surrounded by lovely golden skin and accentuated with deep rose-colored nipples which poked into the sensitive palms of his hands. When Karyn leaned forward and whispered just above the level of the music "pinch them," he took the hard buds between thumb and forefinger. "Harder," she urged softly and then moaned quietly, almost like a feline purr, as he followed her directions.

The stimulation was making Karyn squirm, her back and forth movement along his shaft increased. When she felt Jake's hips start to move in concert, she decided it was time for a change of pace and stopped. "Here," she said bending over so a breast dangled above his mouth, "have a taste." In a moment she was purring again as her brother suckled eagerly. After a while, she offered him her other luscious mound, but as she shifted she felt his penis begin to slip from underneath her. Quickly moving back to keep it trapped seemed like the right thing to do until she felt its head enter her vagina. They both froze.

"Oops," she said, but, instead of quickly rising off it as Jake expected, Karyn pushed back and sat up -- impaling the long shaft deep inside her wet cunt. "So tell me, how did you and Megan meet?" she asked in a normal voice loud enough for the others to hear as if the question was part of a casual conversation, the kind of conversation one could only think of as casual if ignoring everything else about the circumstances.

As Jake's dick strained inside his sister, Megan left off the passionate kiss shed been sharing with Tia and answered, "Oh, we were in the same history class. One day I had a pile of books to lug around and I asked him to give me a hand."

"Such a gentleman," Karyn said.

"He's a real sweetie."

Tia looked up. From the floor she couldn't see Jake, only Karyn from the side and not hint of how far the siblings' intimate contact had progressed. "You should come down here and join us, Karyn. Obviously these two have a rather open relationship."

Megan giggled. "Well, we do now."

Karyn turned. Megan's thigh was nestled between Tia's long legs against her pussy. "Thanks, Tia, but right now I've got Jake right where I want him," Karyn replied while squeezing Jake's cock with her cunt.

"You like the dominance thing then?"

Karyn laughed. "Oh yeah. But didn't mean to distract you. Just pretend we're not here."

"Oh never," Megan said with smile. "It's way more exciting knowing you are."

"Then prove it," Tia told her as she humped the redhead's thigh.

As the two girls re-engaged, Karyn turned back to Jake. "So how's school going?"

"Er, fine," her brother managed to say as Karyn's pussy kept gripping and releasing his dick. "How's college?"

To his dismay Karyn began to tell him -- in excruciating detail -- about her classes, professors, the soccer team, and every other mundane thing about her life at school, all the while massaging his cock with her pussy and by doing so proving that truly every part of her body was in great shape and under her control. Every now and then to emphasis some part of her story she'd rock back or forward, waving her hands to make a point, or bounce a little -- all of which made his cock move about inside her, but just a little. The effect was incredibly stimulating to both of them.

At one point, trying to explain the size of something she had studied in one of her classes, she put her hands between her legs and pulled back the hood over her clitoris. "It was about this big. Can you believe it?"

"Christ, no," Jake exclaimed craning his neck to see the hard moist bud.

"Yes, and we had to figure out how measure it accurately." As she went on to tell him how difficult it was -- a description that Jake ignored completely -- Karyn began to stroke her clit. And yet her patter never stopped. The next subject was something about the bus breaking down on the way to a soccer game. "Suddenly there was this big noise and the bus went bump, bump, bump." She bounced on him to show the effect of each bump, and each time driving is penis deep inside her tight cunt. Jake knew that had it not been for his earlier release he'd have come right then and there, if not well before, but he still felt an orgasm building relentlessly. "It was scary as hell. We got tossed all about." Again, Karyn mimed the action throwing herself forward then leaning all the way back until she was resting against his legs giving Jake a direct view of his dick buried in his sister pussy. He fought against the surge in his loins, barely winning the battle.

Karyn sat up straight again. "I bashed my breasts on the seat in front of me. God, it hurt." Massaging them, she continued. "Turned out something under the front of the bus had broken off and we drove over it. Bang, bump, bump, bump." Again, thrusting for emphasis. "Girls screaming, bags falling. What a scene. They had to call another bus to get us and the game was canceled." Jake was about to burst and thought about telling Karyn to get off him, but just couldn't bring himself to utter the words.

With no segue, the topic became an old, male professor. "He's was such a sweetie and so clueless about college kids, but really a great teacher." As Karyn described how he dressed and his mannerisms while lecturing, she stopped moving her body. Even though her stream of words rushed on as before, Jake could feel the change. Looking him right in the eye, her fingers returned to her clit and he felt the contractions in her cunt. My god, though Jake, she's coming.

"Gosh, I ... er, really liked that class. It was ... just so completely satisfying ... you know ... to get a great professor who could describe ... ah ... really great literature so well ... that is ... make it come alive." It was the first time her words didn't spill out smoothly. Then her whole body began to shiver. Jake couldn't hold back and he came deep inside her pussy. "Oh yeah," Karyn exclaimed. "I just loved Dickens, and those poets. Yeats! And Shelley. And 'Tiger, tiger, burning bright / in the forest of the night'! God, it was amazing."

Spent, Jake relaxed back into the bed covers as Karyn's pussy continued to milk him.

"But you don't want to hear me prattle on about college, do you? Heck, there's only one thing an 18-year old high school boy thinks about, right? Sex, sex, sex. It's all about sex at your age."

"Maybe you can tell me more later, Karyn. I enjoyed hearing about it quite a bit."

Karyn smiled down at him. "Yeah, we have a lot to talk about. I want to hear about how things are going for you too." She felt his cock begin to deflate and, being careful not to let it flop out of her, took a couple tissues from the box on the nightstand. A glance to the side confirmed her assumption. Tia and Megan were paying no attention to the action on the bed. Quite the contrary, the two girls were locked in a sixty-nine, Tia on top, her lovely ass pointed right at Karyn while Megan, her eyes closed, eagerly licked between the dark labia. Karyn slowly raised up off her brother's penis and quickly replaced it with a wad of tissue; the last thing she wanted was a glob of semen in the middle of her bedspread. Then she sucked Jake's cock clean and handed him the other Kleenex. "Now I have to pee. Be back in a bit." And Karyn scampered from the room. With a contented glow Jake rolled to his side to watch the other two girls.

On the way back to the bedroom after cleaning up, Karyn passed Megan in the hallway. "What a great morning," Megan said happily as she scurried by. I don't know about great but certainly unique, thought Karyn. Never imagined I'd be walking around the house naked with other people around.

Entering the room, she found Tia sitting on the carpet propped up with her hands behind her on the floor and feet spread wide apart facing Jake who, still naked, lay on his side on the bed talking about the colleges he was considering. Karyn sat next to her roommate and assumed the same position thinking might as well give Jake two nude women to look at. The boy was getting a hell of an education in the female anatomy this morning.

"You should come to our school," Tia was saying. "Sure has been good for Karyn and me. Besides, I'll still be there. Grad school, you know."

"Now that's an incentive," Jake said sincerely.

They were still talking about it when Megan returned and sat down next to Tia, also in the same posture. "Boy oh boy, Jake, I hope you know how lucky you are."

Quite seriously Jake said, "I wouldn't trade places with anyone right now."

"I'm hungry. Isn't it time for lunch?"

"It is," Tia remarked as she got up. "But I'm going to take a quick shower first. You guys go ahead and get started. Karyn knows what I like."

Her friend smiled. "Yeah, pretty much anything."

"Where's the bathroom?"

"End of the hall. Towels are in the cupboard."

After dressing -- although Megan insisted Karyn not wear a bra or panties -- the three of them went to the kitchen and started to pull out sandwich and salad fixings. In the middle of doing so, the doorbell rang.

"You answer it, Karyn. I'm supposed to be in school."

Opening the door Karyn found their neighbor Larry with a basket full of vegetables.

"Hi, Karyn, I was sure that was your car out front. I thought I'd drop off these -- fresh from the garden." Larry had lived next door as long as Karyn could remember. A great guy who had always been close to Karyn's family, he was known as Uncle Larry to the kids. Unfortunately his wife, only in her forties, had died from cancer a year ago. Larry was about 52. Karyn thought the world of him.

"Uncle Larry! Great to see you. Put that basket down and give me a hug."

After giving her a big squeeze and accepting a peck on the cheek, Larry said, "Why you look just great, kiddo. They treating you good at school?"

"Been great so far. Come on in and meet my roommate. And, hey, you're just in time for lunch. We're just in the middle of organizing it. Have a bite with us." As they walked through the living room Karyn whispered, "You won't believe it, Jake has a girlfriend."

"No kidding? Good for him."

"Yeah, unbelievable."

When they entered the kitchen, Jake cringed and said, "Hi, Uncle Larry."

"Hi, Jake, what's with the long face? Do I scare you these days?"

Karyn chuckled. "He doesn't want to be caught skipping school -- like you would tell the folks. This is Megan. Megan this our friend Uncle Larry. He lives next door."

"The girlfriend I presume."

"That's me, Mr., er, ..."

"Call me Larry. In fact I'd appreciate it if all you kids just called me Larry. Won't seem so old. Besides, you're all adults now."

"I'll try to remember ... Larry. But it's a hard habit to break. Have a seat and let us wait on you. You've done so much for us over the years, it'll be a treat to give back a little."

"Hey, a free lunch served by a couple of beautiful young women and my favorite high school senior, how can I beat that?"

Karyn told Jake, "Sit down with Larry and tell him about Mom and Dad. Megan and I will fix the food."

Jake was in the middle of explaining about their parents being away for the weekend due to the accident when Tia walked in. She didn't see the two guys sitting in the breakfast nook as she crossed the room to Karyn and Megan who were chopping vegetables for the salad at the counter. Standing behind them she asked, "Hey, where can I find a lighter? The one we were using died and I'd really like another hit of this fine weed." Without turning around Karyn said she didn't know but Tia could light it on the gas stove -- then remembered Larry was there and froze.

The conversation at the breakfast table had stopped the moment Tia walked in, and Jake's mind was racing as he tried to figure out what to say. The bit about the pot wasn't even his top issue. Thing was, Tia, standing with her their back to them peering into the basket of vegetables with a joint in one hand and a hair brush in the other, hadn't bothered to get dressed after her shower. She was stark naked -- which was a real treat for Larry especially when she lit a burner on the stove and bent over to light the joint. It took a few moments before she jumped up and exclaimed, "Damn, nearly burned my nose."

Stealing a glance at Larry, Jake was relieve to see him sitting back with a grin on his face thoroughly enjoying the show. Jake said, "Hey, Tia, I'd like you to meet our neighbor, Larry."

Cool as a cucumber, Tia turned around, walked across the kitchen, and put out her hand. "Hi, Larry, I'm Tia. Very nice to meet you."

Larry shook her hand. "Very nice to meet you, Tia. Your Karyn's roommate, aren't you?"

"Yes. Excuse me for a moment, please. No one told me we were dressing for lunch." Megan and Karyn whirled around in time to see the nude girl walk gracefully from the room.

"Jesus Christ," Karyn muttered. First the joint then finding out Tia was naked the whole time.

Larry laughed. "Well, that was an experience I'll never forget."

"I'm so sorry, Uncle Larry."

"Larry."

"Right. Larry. I hardly know what to say. It's not like we're a bunch of irresponsible kids blowing off school to have pot parties and orgies."

"And what if you were? As long as it's not too frequent, I don't see the harm."