Total Submission

Story Info
Husband & wife become tennis pro's sex slaves.
1.8k words
4.09
101k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aman22
Aman22
1 Followers

Local tennis championship was about to conclude. Match referee called," Advantage Mr. John" Stadium went silent. Monica's heart leapt like a frog. She could not resist and yelled ," Common John." All eyes including John's turned to her, and she blushed. Her husband Adam was surprised too. John managed a smile and readied himself to serve. He served an ace and the referee concluded the match, " Game, set ,and match Mr. John." Stadium Roared with applaud. But John's eyes were focused on the blond girl who was sitting in the fourth row. He removed his sweat soaked T-shirt and tossed it towards Monica. Monica stood up to catch it. She could immediately smell the male scent she wanted to for so long.

Monica was 22 years old. At 5-8, she had a dream figure and looked extremely attractive and sexy with flowing blond hair. She had a brief courtship with Adam, and both married a year ago. Adam was 6 feet tall, athletic young man of 24 and worked as an assistant in the Local tennis club, where local championships were being held. Adam knew John for last couple of years, though there was no formal relationship between them. Unknown to Monica, Adam himself was an admirer of John and used to peep on him in showers. He introduced Monica to the club and to tennis with the intention of spending more hours watching the players, which was his passion.

John was fast emerging as atop local player. He was young, only 21, but very talented. At 6-3, with a perfect players physique, muscular body and black hair, he had h huge fan following, mostly of girls, but he often kept to himself.

Adam changed his T-shirt and went into locker room for showers. Adam left Monica in stands and went behind John. He was determined for a closer encounter with John today. As he approached the lockers, he could literally smell John. Though Adam was deeply in love with Monica and both enjoyed a perfect sex life, but Adam liked variations, and Monica, luckily was not averse to it either.

Adam silently entered the showers and started changing the towels. He scanned the showers for John, and found one door half closed. As he tried to peep in, the door fell open and inside was John taking shower with his back to Adams. Adam was taken aback. He knew John was very handsome, but he could hardly believe he was so sexy even from behind. Adam's cock leapt forward and his throat went dry. Ho could only utter "Sorry." And as John turned, Adam almost fainted in disbelief. Hanging between the champion's legs was a limp piece of meat, almost 8 inches long and thick as his wrists. Adam had seen big cocks, but this was huge. And the rippling muscles added to the beauty of his pecker. Adam could hardly move his eyes and kept staring at John's. "My cock will look as a toy as compared to his," he thought, though he too was a decent 6" or so. By now, John had moved out of showers and was wiping his body with a towel, and had made no effort to conceal anything. Adam regained his composure and said, "Congratulations, you were great."

"Thanks," John replied.

"You have a great body, John," Adam tried to strike a conversation.

John moved closer to Adam. His deep eyes were penetrating Adam. He said in a stern voice "And why were you spying on me? I will have to report you"

"Sorry, I was just..."

"Shut up!" John shouted, "And who was the blond besides you in the stands" He had noticed!

"She's my wife, sir ," Adam said, "And she's your great fan"

"I want to meet her," John said in a commanding tone.

"But..."

"I want to meet her," John repeated.

"OK, Gladly," Adam had to agree.

In the evening, Adam and Monica arrived at John's Apartment. Both were a bit nervous but looked forward to the meeting. None of them had spoken to each other for a while. Their silence was as though approving of each other. Adam rang the doorbell. After a brief pause, the door opened and John welcomed them. He was wearing only boxers and looked very attractive to the guests. He had apparently worked out and sweat glistered all over him, making his muscles shine with slightest moments. "Make yourself comfortable," he said slowly soaking the sweat with his towel. Monica wanted to help him, but could not gather the courage to do so. But Adam quickly got up and said "may I?," and before getting the nod from John, proceeded to wipe him dry.

John was staring at Monica. He knew she would gladly oblige him. Without uttering a word, hr threw another towel towards her. She instantly got up and started drying his sweat soaked legs. As she proceeded upwards, she could clearly notice the bulge in John's boxers. She could not resist flicking her fingers over it, and John sighed. Meanwhile Adam was giving a soothing massage to John's back and the feel of his fabulous muscles was making him horny as hell.

Suddenly, John got up and kissed Monica full on her lips. He entered her mouth with his tongue and continued tasting her wet orifice. Her struggle was dying down as she too started melting. Adam watched, as he saw another man kissing his wife, and his cock jumped further forward.

Breaking the kiss, John now said in a cool voice, "I like to be the boss all the time and like others to obey me, no questions asked. If you two agree, you may stay, or else fuck off right now."

Both Adam and Monica stood silently, looking at each other. Monica's eyes glittered at the prospects of what may come their way if they accepted the 'offer'. Finally she spoke, "we agree Sir. Your wish will be our command, Sir."

"Is it so?" John asked

"Yes Sir," Adam now was almost anticipating something special.

"Monica, Strip for me," John said, settling on his couch.

Without any delay, Monica started removing her top. As it went over and off her head, John signaled Adam to come closer. "Lick me up a bit, I am feeling sweaty and humid," he commanded. Adam quickly started licking the hairy chest he so longed for. Meanwhile Monica continued the striptease and now stood only in a black-laced bra and panty. John casually lifted his arms and placed them behind his head. Adam took the clue and started licking the deep hairy, very sweaty pits. The male pungent ness of John drove Adam wild. He removed his shirt and jeans and was now in his boxers. Serving john was driving him crazy.

John signaled Monica close and slapped her bottoms several times, and said,' I told you to strip!"

Monica quickly removed the remaining clothes and now stood completely naked in front of a man she knew only remotely. She greedily looked at John's growing bulge. Meanwhile Adam continued tongue-bathing John. He licked every nook and corner of John's muscular body cleverly avoiding his excitement zones.

"Kneel," John frowned

Monica complied, kneeling in front of John. John took her erect nipples in his hand and squeezed then hard between his fingers. Monica whimpered as her flesh in John's hands burned and ached. John smiled. He looked at Adam who was still licking him, and ordered, "Strip." Adam removed the last remnants of his cloths and stood naked. John opened a drawer, took out a large butt plug, and smiled at Adam. "Bend over," he ordered. Adam quickly bend waist down. He anticipated what was about to come his way. A sharp pain and the butt plug was in its place.

"Monica needs her ass cleaned, Adam," John told him, pushing the plug deeper. Adam quickly knelt behind his nude wife and started licking the hole he so often had licked before. John just watched. After several minutes, he leaned forward, grabbed Monica's hair and pushed her head towards his bulge. Monica knew.

"Lick it bitch" John said. Monica started licking and feeling the hard on from above the wet boxers. Adam's tonguing her ass was driving her crazy. She was getting very hot indeed. She slipped one hand inside John's boxers and started feeling him. WHACK... John's hand came down on her pretty face sharply. "Have I told you to touch me bitch?" he growled. "Sorry," said Monica and continued to lick and kiss the cock she so desperately wanted only from above the fabric. John was growing fast. He was enjoying the play he was directing.

After a while, he got hold of Monica's hair and pushed her away. He then removed his boxers to give both Adam and Monica a glimpse of his beautiful cock. He then lay on the couch on his stomach and signaled Monica towards his ass. Monica quickly got in between his legs and started licking the sweat from his crack. John instructed Adam to massage his body. Monica was working deeper and deeper with her tongue. The male aroma and the muscularity of John's cock drove her crazy. She went still deeper. She could taste the puckered hole now, and John's shit. However, she did not care. She tried to get her tongue inside the puckered rear and got a nasty surprise. John held her head tight deep inside her crack by folding his legs above it and passed a gush of wind straight into her mouth. As Monica struggled, John giggled. Finally, he let her go and stood in front of her. He said to her in a commanding tone " I want a first class blow job. If I am not satisfied at any point of time, Adam gets punished. Ok? "

As Monica started licking the huge cock, John got Adam on all fours and sat down on a chair next to his. Whenever Monica's rhythm broke or she took even a second's rest, John would spank Adam hard on the butt plug, making her moan. John was mercilessly fucking Monica's mouth and was not letting her rest or slow down. His 9-inch long pole was sinking almost into her throat. He held her hair and ears alternately to make her try hard. He occasionally slapped Adam's ass.

As he neared his climax, he stood up and ordered Adam to lick his ass and balls. The couple dutifully started doing their jobs. Suddenly John tensed. He held Monika's head tightly near his crotch and emptied his balls into her mouth. Monica was surprised by shear force and quantity of John's ejeucalation. She however managed to swallow almost all of it without gagging. Adam quickly licked the few escaping drops.

"Good work," John finally said, patting both on their butts. "But this is just the beginning"

Aman22
Aman22
1 Followers