Total Trust

Story Info
First time light bondage.
2.5k words
4.17
13.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor and Parry had definitely come to an agreement to meet again. They had only met once before but both knew they wanted to see how this encounter pans out. Both satisfying and teasing each other fulfilling as much as they could because they definitely peaked each other the first time they met.

As a matter of fact when both were exhausted; as soon as Parry caught his breath he made sure Taylor knew he would like to see her again. "Asking her to please come back and be his little slut". He loved how hungry she was for his cock, her nerves causing her to squirm for a bit, but deep down the turn on was too much for her to resist. Knowing at that moment she could no longer hold her inner slut in. She figured it was all or nothing.

The way her lips felt around his cock while her tongue swirled his head, her bright almond eyes looking up in to his in a very sexy sultry look as she devoured his cock and played with his shaven sac. Taylor doesn't really know 100% how she compares to other women giving head, but Taylor always felt she had a gift for sucking a man's beautiful hard muscle loving how her lips, tongue, and the soft caress of her teeth could make a man shake.

Taylor loved taking him in to her senses, his smell, the sight of him, the feel of his touch, hearing his breath become labored, God how she loved teasing a man that loved and molded that pleasure.

They exchanged phone numbers and began talking. They tested each other's boundaries by sending pictures they found on the internet, getting to know like's and dislike's. They discovered they had a lot of the same sexual fantasies. Taylor was not accustomed to having any of her fantasy's come true.

One evening the conversation turned in to light bondage. Sparking a small flame deep in Taylor she opened up about how she felt on this subject. She had always wanted to experience being tied up and used for his pleasure as he gets his complete and total way with her.

Taylor didn't know how far she would submit to this, she was a bit scared of letting go completely. That was a big step to be vulnerable and have to trust completely in the person your with.

Little did she know at that moment Parry set a plan in to motion not telling Taylor what was in store for the next meeting. All he would tell her was that he had something planned. Oh yes he would make sure he dropped small torturous barbs telling her he was going here and going there to shop for the "set" day. Taylor and her active mind could hardly wait for that day to get here.

Taylor knew she had expressed so many thoughts with this man, she found it very easy to reveal certain passions that could never have been expressed and taken to heart before. Taylor was quite sure this plot would thicken with her lover taking her basically virgin ass and she would be tied up. This intrigued Taylor more than it made her nervous, she knew those would come when she arrived and it came time for her to surrender to his complete control.

How would he take her tight ass? How was he going to help her in getting her ready to take his long thick cock? She has longed for so long to have her ass loved patiently, but most of all pleasurably. Taylor has had friends who have experienced orgasms and listened to her friends describe it. She wanted that and wanted it badly. Taylor always loved the thought taking your time and great care to have your ass played or "fucked" could only be pleasure if done right.

The thought of being blindfolded and tied up under the trusted master's control had always been a hot fantasy to Taylor. She didn't know quite how much she would submit, being she has always been a bit of a rebel, independent, and liked being in control of herself. She very much hated to be under another's control. This part made her a bit nervous, because once she said yes and she knew she would, there was no going back. Her spirit would not let her turn back. She felt something deep in her being that needed to experience the road she was walking at this particular time in her life. She couldn't explain it any better than that.

Finally the time comes, she and Parry meet. He opens the door as soon as she arrived. He guided her in and she followed him to his bed. Soft silky rope was accurately tied to the head board. She didn't see the ropes at the bottom of the bed. She takes a deep breath and falls in to the moment and his kiss. He begins undressing her letting her stroke his hard thick cock through his silky shorts. God how she loved to see this sight in front of her; She desperately wanted to fall to her knees and taste it, but knew that would not even be allowed.

He directs her to lie on the bed with her arms spread. He gets out his Velcro cloth cuffs and wraps her wrists and latches her to the ropes. Taylor was beginning to get very anxious, feeling the out of control trigger being flipped inside her. She had to trust in this man now she thinks to herself. He finishes tying her ankles apart at the bottom of the bed. Taylor is becoming to feel a bit embarrassed and totally vulnerable in her naked sprawling body, and then he tells her to close her eyes. Parry places a snug blindfold on her. She didn't expect this but found it to be incredibly hot, with the sense of sight taken from her. She lays her head back and relaxes to feel this whole moment. She didn't want to miss one sensation, smell, breath, or words spoken.

She hears Parry fiddling around in a drawer and placing some items on the bed. He did tell Taylor to bring her toys from home. She asked no questions and brought the toys. She tells him they are in her briefcase.

Taylor was beginning to squirm and he picked right up on her nervousness as he gathered his pleasuring tools. Softly he tells her, "Its okay, do you trust me MY slut"? She gasps at his words and feels his hands on her breasts and pinches her pink eraser like nipples. She loves being his slut in this way; a very safe way.

He closes down on her mouth as his fingers immediately dip between her swollen lips exploring her succulent pierced clit. He loved how wet she was despite her nerves. He had been with other women and didn't really have a problem making a woman wet, but his Taylor her nectar flowed smoothly and sweetly. When she was turned on like this, she let all her defenses down and gave to him like she did no other. He was so going to use his slut and show her all the pleasure for the first time, taking his virgin, and making her his. In the end, she would also not have that choice. He was going to make his independent professional siren his slut; she will submit like she has to no other man. The best part is she doesn't know it yet, he slyly thinks to himself. She of course can't see his fiendish grin, but definitely knows it's there.

He slides his expert tongue between her spread lips sucking in her pierced hood. Flicking his tongue directly on her clit; Taylor gasps out and brings her hips off the bed to meet him. Feeling his fingers spread her hood to gain direct access she began to quiver and hold tight to her restraint. Taylor had never experienced her pussy being eaten like Parry feasts on her juicy sweet peach.

His fingers easily slip deep insider her begging box, God was she hot! Her walls clinging to his finger, smelling her scent flowing out causing his fingers to glisten in the soft light. He has to plunge his throbbing hard cock in her deeply and now. Parry places his swollen head at her quivering opening; suddenly impaling her with his muscle. She cries out as he pulls out watching her pussy slide back up his shaft. Taylor's hands took a tighter grip on her solid bindings. His thumb worked her titanium barbell on her sensitive clit, fucking his pussy pulling out so he doesn't cum. He had so much more planned.

Taylor feels him start to play with her ass. Her rim began to tingle at his touch. Feeling the coolness of the lube he let run down making her ass slick and wet. By this point Taylor was having hard time breathing and her mouth dry. Her whole body was tingling with anticipation and pleasure taken from her. Parry softly pushes his slick finger in her ass; she tenses at this invasion, trying to relax. He softly begins massaging her rim and clit, it only took Taylor a few seconds to accept him in to her ass, and she begins begging for more. Taylor was so turned on at this point knowing her ass is going to get seriously fucked today. She has longed for this moment for so long and now it was coming to be. She completely trusted in him to make her ass completely his.

Taylor hears the soft moan of a vibrator. Knowing the sound of the vibrator she had brought, this was something new. She feels a slick tip beginning to vibrate her rimm. Slowly Parry makes her accept this ass toy. She would accommodate his thick long rod; by the end she would be begging him to fill her ass with his white hot creamy seed.

He works the toy deep inside her ass and he lets go. It begins to slip out and he instructs Taylor to hold it in her ass. She makes her ass grip the toy tight. Parry plunges his cock in her pussy, biting softly at her nipples. Taylor moans in complete ecstasy, feeling what it would be like to have both her holes filled. The vibrations and ribs on the toy that was buried deep in her ass had to feel damn good on his swollen sensitive head as plunged and fucked his sexy slut.

Going hard and deep then slowing as he pulled out and plunged deep once again, over and over; Taylor explodes in an orgasm that rocks her body. She pulls against her restraints as he fucks her more, knowing how sensitive she is. "God how he loved to make this fiery red head quake and totally surrender her to him and his touch", Parry thinks to his self as he is the only one that is watching all of her reactions.

Taylor begins to panic inside as he plays with her ass. She needs him to talk with her. He tells her she is his slut and will only pleasure his sweet slut's hot wet pussy and tight ass. He loves that his cock will be conquering her ass making it totally his to pleasure and explore. He tells her how sexy and beautiful she is.

Finally he places his swollen head to her rim and enters her slowly. Taking all his cock in her ass he tells her she has all of him inside her as he begins to plunge and pull out of her slowly, then back in deep and slow. Gradually he steps up his rhythm, telling her how good her tight ass feels clinging to his raging hard muscle. He tells her, "Your ass is all mine my naughty slut".

Parry tells her he is going to unhook her hands and feet. Telling her to get on her hands and knees, leaving her blindfold on, Taylor can only do what he says. He again hooks her ankles to a steel ring with four leather straps. He clips her hands between to her legs, so her ass is sticking up in the air and her head is lying on the bed. Parry squats down behind her straddling her ass and places the bullet he gifted to her on their first meeting deep inside her aching hot wet cunt. He turns the bullet up on the highest speed; she begins moaning and gyrating uncontrollably. Taylor can't believe how good this all feels to her. She is completely able to take his hard cock deep in her ass with out it hurting. This was mind blowing to Taylor.

Parry places his cock at her rim and thrusts deeply in to her ass. Plunging deep inside her as the vibrator works her cunt; Taylor could take no more and begins begging him. Begging him to fill her ass with his cum, make her ass and body his for that moment in time. Taylor never thought she would be begging a man to be his cum slut and to fill her ass with his hot seed. Having all of him in her tight dirt box, she gets her wish. He fills her ass completely with his cum, grunting as his cock throbs in her virgin ass. His whole body begins quivering and shaking uncontrollably with his intense orgasm.

Taylor could only lay there, thinking about what she had just said to this man, never did she ever think she would submit to a man like this. Begging to be used as his toy and to be completely pleasured in this patient and loving way. She knew she would submit over and over to him.

Parry unhooks Taylor and she gets in the shower. She can't say anything, her mind, body and soul are reeling from this incredible experience. She lets the hot water consume her being and tries to catch her breath. Taylor begins processing all of this.

She gets out and lights up a cigarette as Parry slips in the shower. She is dressed by the time he gets out. Parry comes up to her asking how she is feeling, all she can say is she stunned. "Never did I ever feel I would get used like this and love it; let alone like it. It was an incredible journey for Taylor and silently she hopes it was for him too.

Taylor and Parry say "goodbye" to each other and she leaves. She climbs in to her car and lets out a breath, laying her head on the steering wheel, she can't stop her mind from the thoughts, the sensations, the surprises, the intense pleasure and fucking she has just received.

The next day Taylor goes to work, she decides to dress up as she feels totally sexy and beautiful with the thoughts of how she thoroughly fucked the day before. She knows her smile is not going to go away any time soon. She also knows she is on a road of pleasure, safety, and fantasies with Parry.