Total Woman Academy 05 Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

But tonight was product research night. Steered into Evelyn's room, he surveyed the TWA standard senior layout. The full size bed was covered with a downy comforter. The closet was neatly arranged with various styles of business, casual, sport and evening wear. The host laid his clothing bag over the back of the desk chair. The desktop was clear except for a wooden ruler waiting in the center.

Evelyn let him bend her face down over the desktop. She gripped the edges. Her tits were compressed under her torso, her bare ass high and available. The pledge contributor took up the wooden ruler from his place behind her. He wavered, waiting...

Evelyn waited for the scene to begin... and waited. Finally, she peeked over her shoulder through her hair bangs to see what was causing the delay. Her guest was staring back at her.

"Gotcha" he sneered and thought 'naughty, girl' as his wrist wheeled and whacked the ruler against her ass cheek. Evelyn quickly pressed her smirking face against the desktop, felt the cool wood on her cheek and squeezed her eyes shut. She gripped tighter to the edges and braved the abundant smacks that followed. Then her guest fucked her tarnished body over her dormitory desk. There were more fucks later in bed for as many times as he could muster. At dawn, he reluctantly left sweet Evelyn and exited the Total Woman Academy with his designer merchandise.

---------------------------------------

Emma guided her pledge contributor guest through the hallways to her dorm room. They passed other chicly dressed students who politely welcomed the pair, exchanging knowing glances. Emma still wore her shimmery blue dress with the zipper fully open. Her stride flapped the panels gently and flashed explicit views of her shaved pussy and great tits. Her guest pledge contributor had made her wear the garment to her room instead of packing it for his departure tomorrow.

It was simple when they entered her room, as simple as the dress. He told her to keep it on and open. She undressed him and placed him in the desk chair. After leaning over and slurping him to full staff, she straddled his lap. They played boss and secretary. She pecked at his lips, nose and ears as he kissed, licked and nipped her boobs.

Emma mounted her man to really get things going. She knew he had plenty of experience in this position with his existing executive assistants. She tried all of her learned tricks for this arrangement to build his ardor. She hoped she was doing them right or that, at least, he would coach her in the ways he preferred. Apparently, she was doing well enough; he validated her techniques by flooding her womb with his spunk.

Emma spent the remainder of the night testing her other moves and positions with her guest. He seemed pleased with her efforts, discharging his manly essence several more times in her mouth and cunt.

In the morning, he let her sleep while he gathered the purchased zippered dress. Watching her little curl of a dream smile, he regretted not having listed her as one of his three business cards recipients. Against the rules, he quietly placed at the center of the desk one business card inscribed with his hand-written super-private number. He hoped to hear from her soon and would certainly return her call. He kissed her forehead goodbye and then left the dormitory for his other-world life.

----------------------------------------

Eve pulled her guest through the door into her dorm room. She was still wearing the entire outfit pieces so there was nothing to carry. And she was still as chipper and playful as she had been on stage. She used his tie as a leach to pull him in for a kiss.

The gentleman knew exactly what he wanted and quickly assumed command. He bent her back on the desk, flipping up her skirt and repeating her wide-leg stage pose. The blouse and bra were still open. He found the Comfort and Dignity Kit, popped it open and extracted the pillow. Eve rolled her hips up, ready to assist him place it under her butt. Instead, he dropped it on the floor between her wide spread legs and kneeled. Her hip roll allowed his hands to slip under and he gripped tight to her ass cheeks. She was captured in his grasp. She rested her thighs on his shoulders.

Nothing more was said. His first tongue lap on her clitoris brought a gasp from Eve. That involuntary signal authenticated her consent for his oral caress. Roles established, the man dove in with enthusiasm. He reveled in her flavor. He tasted not the mocha bouquet implied by her dusky hues but the musky clean tartness of nubile feminine juices. His coarse tongue swept her inner lips, he suckled her little spout. His pointed tongue delved between every flap and fold. Eve's thighs clutched hard on his head and she pressed his face to her groin during her first smashing orgasm. Her second and third were almost as violent. The fourth proved too much and she cried tears of joy and exhaustion during her spasms. She begged him for a pause and he granted her request.

They removed their clothes and cuddled face-to-face, side-by-side in her dorm room bed. They snuggled: kissing noses, lips, making lazy eye contact, comfy little hints of contentment. She tasted her feminine tang on his lips and cheeks, haunting reminders of his oral induced ecstasies.

The cuddles and tweaks tapped the man's erection against her belly-button, an uncommonly high place. She lightly fingered the knob, keeping him aroused. She wanted his prick to stay firm and long but preferred to feel it inside of her. She hesitated to state her entreaty. Would she seem greedy or needy, both counter to her TWA Poise training? She grew bold.

Eve scrunched around trying to place her guest's dick at her still tingling pussy opening. He resisted. She protested.

"I want to feel you inside me."

"Ask nicely; say please" he whispered.

"Please, sir, may I take you inside of me?"

The gentleman didn't speak but didn't resist when Eve moved to put his tip into position. She pushed against it and his cone entered but only to the corona. Her wet lower lips were split but not stressed. Eve squirmed but was unsuccessful in getting more in.

"Please, sir, may I have some more?"

"Only because you said 'please'"

He pressed in another inch. His knob was now encased in her wet warmth. Eve grasped the game.

"Oh, please, sir, a little more..."

He complied with a little more. She waggled her hips in a mock tantrum.

"All of it... come on... please let me have all of it!"

With a steady shove, the gentleman's submerged his cock until his tip pressed her cervix. Eve was feeling happier with an erection packing her womb. She jogged her hips, inviting him to initiate strokes to stimulate her vaginal nerves. He was lacking in his response.

Eve decided to try something she had heard about but never practiced. She sweetly kissed his lips, then his cheek and his neck. She moved her face to his ear, nipping the earlobe. She struggled closer, pressing her boobs hard against his muscled chest. All the time, the cock tip pressed her deep vaginal membranes.

Eve pursed her tongue and drove the tip into her mate's ear canal. She jogged her hips at the same time, scraping her spongy cervical flesh across the man's penile tip slit.

The man felt the tongue probe's reflexive tingle light up his cock knob just as she swiped his slit. The sensation was glorious; he nearly expelled his cache of pent-up spunk but he mightily controlled it. Eve clung to her bedmate in the awkward position, hugging him with arms and legs. She tried again and repeated the dual caress. She felt him clench his jaw, fighting her for control of his ejaculation. She was not to be denied. A third time brought him to moans and murmurs, the fourth louder and she almost succeeded. Her fifth try propelled her man howling over the top and she delighted in the feeling of his warm fluids flowing into and diffusing throughout her womb chamber.

Eventually they decoupled, lying in bed. Eve showed her lover the utility of the cum wipes as she mopped up the volumes of his sperm leaking from her pussy. After some rest, the man took the initiative, mounting her missionary, taking a long time to build a united body shuddering climax.

Morning found Eve propped between her guest's knees, sensuously lapping from his groin the dregs of their sex games. Her dark rich lips wrapped the base of his cock as she watched his face for affirmation of her skills. His lasting memory was her deep expresso eyes swooning as she swallowed her first and final taste of his milky essence.

-----------------------------------------

As the Senior Housemother among the housemother group, Ms. Smith witnessed the results of the students' accumulated progress and provided the lower level facilities advice on curriculum improvements. She worried that even though the girls coming to her were the best of the best, she needed outside expert help to really make them the ultimate mates for the Academy's benefactors. She had received permission of the Board of Directors to upgrade the senior curriculum with more guest coach tutor involvement in polishing the students' in their final year. The physical plant had been expanded to accommodate the additional temporary staff.

Ned found himself in Ms. Smith's office.

"We have built a separate residence space for our male guest coach tutors. Female alumni returning for occasional short periods as guest teachers and coaches will occupy it during their stay also. We have set aside a dedicated suite for you."

Ms. Smith leaned in, her body language communicating to Ned that the next part of her talk was very important and required his complete attention.

"The curriculum needs to be enriched and we think you can offer us a resident expert male perspective. The senior students sometimes have specific questions or requests where staff females or male guests lack that particular knowledge. Do you remember solving Brooke's curiosity regarding vaginal clamping versus oral stimulation? Think of yourself as a senior level poise tune-up specialist."

Ned was intrigued.

"Will I be allowed to roam the senior facility house at will?"

Ms. Smith nodded.

"But any coaching tune-up requests must be filtered through me. You can't act on requests directly from students. Of course, you are still responsible for evaluation assessments and you can participate fully without restrictions during Freewill Weekends."

Ned agreed to the understandable stipulations. He would be inundated with overwhelming demands on his time and energies. There must be an orderly system to maximize his masculine value. Ms. Smith continued.

"Our next item regards those evaluation assessments. There have been inconsistencies in the quality of the evaluation assessments performed by the varied evaluation assessors. Destiny's retest is an example. Even you almost missed a few steps with Caterina. I want you to retest a particular student and judge her abilities."

Ms. Smith explained that a senior student named Emily had scored marginal on her freshman massage evaluation. That evaluation assessment had lowered her cumulative poise score over the remaining years. Despite presenting a 3.8 GPA in Petroleum Geology on the placard attached to her knockout office attire at the Fashion Show, she had received only one business card. She requested a refresher tune-up on massage before being retested in this highly competitive senior year. As the new Coach Tutor in Residence, Ned would begin his duties this very afternoon.

--------------------------------------------

Ned waited in his newly appointed residence suite. He had detoured through the Yoga room where he had stretched his muscles and joints to relax his body. He wanted to assure that fatigue or stress did not ruin his concentration on Emily's massage techniques. He was still wearing his gym shorts and tee-shirt.

A knock on the door announced Emily and he granted her permission to enter. Ned recognized her as his sunburn safety subject from the junior facility pool deck. She was over-dressed compared to their last meeting, now wearing heels, thong panties and a tight tee-shirt.

"We meet again, Emily. Your tan looks good. How are you feeling?"

Emily pouted as her hands cupped and elevated her generous globes.

"Not very poised! Despite a great GPA in a demanding discipline and wearing a gorgeous get-up that revealed more of these beauties than it concealed, I suspect I got few business cards for my graduation gift. I need to retest and raise my poise score to eliminate that disadvantage. You obviously are an expert in sensual massage. I had to finish myself off after you left me hot and fervid at the pool the other day. Can you help me get ready for a retest?"

Emily let her hand-cupped boobs fall and bounce against her chest beneath the thin cotton.

Ned considered her words and her tits.

"Emily, your excessive cleavage exhibition at the soiree last evening was disproportionate to the circumstances. You lack confidence in yourself because of one bad test score. Ms. Smith has asked me to tutor you in advanced sensual massage. I will do my best and expect you will do your best as well.

"You will demonstrate your techniques on me and if an obvious weakness comes to light, I will correct you. Thereafter, I will brief Ms. Smith that you are either ready for retest or need additional instruction and practice. Let's start with a tour of the massage area fixtures and furnishings."

Ned demonstrated the switches and slides controlling light dimming and color. He pointed out the low padded massage table with its moveable wings to support the man's spread arms and legs. He revealed the underneath cabinet with its supply of warm, moist towels.

Ned led Emily to a side table arrayed with various lotions and oils.

"Professional joint and muscle massagers use floral scented mineral oils but sensual masseuses employ fruit laced organic oils for uninhibited tactile and oral practice. Please choose one of these and then, you may begin when you are ready."

Emily began by helping Ned remove his clothes. Ned bent over as she stretched his tee-shirt over his head. He stood still as she lowered his tight shorts, carefully guarding his shaft and balls from any accidental brush with discomfort. Ned got on the table and lay face up with limbs spread open on the wings. His eyes followed Emily around the room as she dimmed the lights to a soft rose hue.

Ned watched her strip off her tee-shirt as she dragged it up and off her head, lifting her tightly encased tits. Ned was reintroduced to Emily's generous breasts as they bounced and settled. She dropped the thin cotton cover on the floor followed by her panties. Emily ambled to the oils table with a smooth grace that still rippled her tit flesh. Ned lay back and closed his eyes to avoid any further visual stimulation. Out of the dark quiet, his ears heard her light breathing; his scalp felt her first touch and his nose smelled strawberries.

Emily massaged Ned's head and neck. She rubbed his earlobes and her breath and tongue tickled his inner ear. Her oily palms polished his upper torso. Her boobs pressed his upper arms when she leaned in to lick his nipples and bellybutton. She moved to his feet and kneaded his toes and soles.

Emily reversed direction. She climbed onto the table between Ned's legs. Her hands rubbed and finger-walked their way up his inner thighs. She crawled forward and sat astride his thighs. She fondled the area beneath his balls. She cradled his balls in her fingers, fluttering them with her fingertips much as he had fluttered the sides of her boobs at the pool.

Leaning forward, Emily kissed his bellybutton. She looked downward, resting her forehead on his stomach. Her hanging boobs cuddled Ned's swollen shaft in their oiled cleavage. She adjusted her stance, using her hands to compress the sides into a warm tunnel of love. She stroked fore and aft, watching his knob disappear and re-emerge with each stroke.

Ned breathed deeper. Emily took note and kissed the tip of his knob. Her head descended and she released the boob flesh encircling the shaft. With one long stroke, Emily took his full length inside her mouth. Ned moaned and Emily held still, occasionally brushing her tongue slowly side to side beneath the crown. Halting all movement, she waited with learned patience and expectation for Ned to regress to his normal senses. She resumed a slow pace swirling her tongue around the knob. Ned's breathing deepened again.

Emily lifted and lowered her head, dragging her tongue, cheeks and lips along his swollen tool. Ned gave involuntary hip jotters, unconsciously imploring Emily to set a quicker pace. She didn't comply; she held the gentle pace, even slowing a little. She let him relapse a bit; she steeped his ardor. Then she resumed again.

Ned wound higher, breathed deeper and his body grew in an arch. He cried out and pronounced the finale of his sexual anguish. Just as Emily sensed his fluid being propelled up his tube, she raised her mouth off his cock and levered it up. She massaged his cock with gentle hand and nipple rubs. Cum ropes geysered onto Ned's chest, retreating towards his abdomen. She watched the jets spiral and land. When the eruptions had died down, Emily held his softening rod in her hands, rewrapped it warmly in her soft cleavage, protecting it from hasty cooling. When Ned finally opened his eyes, she shushed him with a finger to his lips and laid her shoulders and cheek against his sticky torso. They rested.

Emily stirred first. She rolled gracefully sideways and regained her footing. She still wore her heels. Her breasts and face and hair retained slick mementos of her dedicated post-orgasmic cock care. Retrieving some warm towels, she dotingly cleaned Ned's torso and abdomen.

Worried that Ned might still suffer a hasty cool-down, she placed another warm towel over his legs, groin and abdomen. She leaned over his weary side, pressed her warm nipples into his arm and planted a protracted open mouth kiss on Ned's trembling lips. Leaving off, her lips pecked his earlobe and her strawberry scented breath whispered "Thank you".

She stood back and Ned watched the view with admiration as Emily leaned over to pick up her clothes. Her oily globes dangled rhythmically as she fluffed out the wadded garments. Carrying them, Emily walked topless to the door. She turned a longing look at Ned's towel sheltered coaching tool. With a sigh of resignation and a hope for more coaching later, she jiggled into the hallway and the door closed behind her.

Ned closed his eyes. He contemplated what he would report to Ms. Smith. If anyone rated that a marginal performance, then there was a problem with the rating system. Emily deserved an 'excellent'. Ned decided to devote body and soul in helping Ms. Smith sort out the problem with these erratic scores. He would perform every evaluation assessment personally if that was what it took. He resolved to make evaluation assessment quality control his sole mission as the Coach Tutor in Residence for the Total Woman Academy.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers
12