Total Woman Academy 13 Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
361 Followers

Michaela slinked off the piano bench and posed on all fours facing Willy. She crawled step by step towards his chair. The distance was short but she moved slowly. Willy spread his knees in welcome, still not daring to let go of the chair arms. She stopped and kneeled up directly between his thighs.

Michaela's masterful fingers grazed his prick. She was careful to touch only with her finger pads. She pressed and tapped in finger groups of one and many, as if touching a keyboard or fingering a flute. No strokes or caresses, no palms or grasps, just touches, everywhere.

Willy watched the woman's fingers work his penis. Michaela's nipples hinted beneath her still in-place translucent covers. Her lips were still and her eyes watched her fingers work their magic. Willy's breathing had been deep when she started and was almost raspy now as he approached his high. When his grunts and butt rose to their high point, she stared into Willy's eyes, anticipating his virile torrent.

She held him like an oboe, all ten digits cradling the fleshy tube. His initial volleys furrowed across her closed lips, her eyelids and cheeks. The last bulky drops splatted against her cleavage and sprayed onto the glamorous outfit. She remained in place as he shrank, letting him survey his cum arrayed across her face and chest. Willy's cleansing breath signaled the end of this phase of the interview.

Michaela preened. She returned from the bathroom still clothed. Willy attended her, removing the gown, still noticeably splattered with his inaugural cum of the day. He hung it respectfully. They retired for some needed bed rest.

After a nap and a wakeup missionary romp, they spooned naked in a sitting pose; Willy's back to the headboard braced on pillows, Michaela leaning back on his chest. She was extolling him on her love of sensual art: passionate music, ribald shows and risqué self-portraits. Her business investment idea incorporated stage performance acts. She proposed a franchise of private participatory theatres worldwide directed toward exclusive wealthy clientele like the pledge contributors of TWA.

Michaela used her e-Tablet to present Willy with her Value Proposition for the venture. Her Performa Income Statement showed attractive profits. For her Marketing portion she became her own erotic spokes-model and had prepared appropriate illustrations of the stage acts she recommended. She scrolled through her portfolio of salacious selfies on the digital screen. The portfolio ranged from graceful glamour to edgy pornography. Whenever a particular scene caught Willy's fancy, he nuzzled her neck while emitting a subdued growl of lust, much like her target theatre audience might. She always giggled as she copied his preference to a montage album for him to keep and remember her by.

Willy would view the keepsake collection later. At the moment he was forming his personal carnal memoirs of her delightful body. His cock was ensconced between her soft warm ass cheeks and his hands lazily fondled her boobs and inner thighs. The focal points of nipples and clitoris were not ignored. Soon, Michaela sensed his cock pressing between her ass cheeks. Laying the e-Tablet aside, she wiggled up and straddled his groin. She used her fingers to press his erection into the folds of her vulva lips. Her index and long finger tips stirred against his urethra slit and the spot beneath his corona. Her cunt flesh sensuous jogged along his shaft. Michaela used her groin and hand to massaging the rod. This was a new experience for Willy.

Michaela felt Willy's prick intensify, mimicking prior lovers' responses to her featured feat; her warm vaginal lips and fingers wetly snuggled her man. Without halting her hip strokes, she twisted her free arm back, circled his neck and whispered into Willy's ear to close his eyes. She captured his lips in a deep kiss, holding the suction, trapping his breath. Willy's mind flicked through the erotic photos that Michaela had just montaged. He pictured himself participating in her projected carnal compendium while in reality, he was swaddled between Michaela's warm body and the puffy pillows, their lips pressed in passion, his cock carefully stroked. Willy's ardor rose; he abandoned the controlled caresses on Michaela's body and hugged her tight, crushing her tits in tight handful grips. At the peak, Willy's orgasm washed across his body as he discharged into her cupped palm between their legs. Michaela suckled his face and cradled his cock, letting him descend slowly back to the material world. She would tend to her handful of ejaculate later, saving the satin sheets from stains..

Willy fucked her several more times that night: cowgirl, side saddle and spoon. He used her mouth for kissing only. Should Michaela win the internship, they would consecrate her achievement in traditional style. Michaela would swallow Willy's shaft and cum during her welcome-aboard deep-throat.

Brooke appeared late morning after they had thoroughly enjoyed each other and a room service brunch. Michaela presented Willy with the gift-wrapped cum-stained gown and his favorites in a photo collection as souvenirs of their meeting before taking her leave with a rousing deep farewell kiss.

----------------------------------------------

Ms. Smith had executed the TWA Board of Directors orders and introduced quarterly Freewill Weekends at the senior facility. Conforming to the intent of freewill engagements, the seniors were allowed to opt-out if they so desired. None did. It was always a full class roster.

Upon rendering an application fee, pledge contributors were confirmed as appropriate guests by TWA Security and allowed to bid on weekend slots. The available male slots were limited to half the number of female student attendees. The highest bidders were granted access to the facility Friday night, all day Saturday and up to noon on Sunday. They were allowed unlimited mutual consenting hook ups with participating female students throughout the weekend. They were expected to make the rounds, limiting their time with any one female and offer their expertise broadly to the student bodies.

A Friday night formal soiree started it off. The great room was alive with conversation and flirting between the formally dressed men and elegantly dressed girls. As the night wore on, the crowd diminished as seductive pairs left for rendezvous in the guest suites. Not all of the women could be accommodated by the guests at once and the remaining students vowed to even things up over the coming days.

On Saturday morning, guests and students drifted from their suites onto the pool deck. The students wore as little as possible, often nothing, trying to capture the next male's attention and a sought after liaison. The guest pledge contributors tried to disguise their curiosity but the displays were too much to ignore.

Steven walked along the pool deck surveying the smorgasbord of flesh. He stopped close to a lounge chair where a senior with eyes closed was listening to class lectures through her earphones. She had avoided a swimsuit's interference to her studious concentration. Steven decided she was going to get sunburned. He stooped to retrieve the lotion bottle and began liberally applying the lotion to the student's peaked and sloped chest. She gave a start from her repose and sat-up.

"What are you doing?!" she demanded.

Steven grinned and held the lotion bottle aloft for her to see.

"I saw you lying here and thought I could help with your sunscreen."

Her face was cross and her tone stern.

"It's Freewill Weekend! You should have asked first! Now, I don't want your help. Please go away and leave me alone."

Stung by her rebuke, Steven drifted away. The student returned to her audio studies.

Ned witnessed the interaction from a distance and thought of calling security but decided that he would investigate the situation first. He walked over and recognized the student; she was No. 7 from his lengthy session with Julie. Ned couldn't forget her tight-butt bikini-model figure delivering room service during the tune-up.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yes, just some jerk that pawed me. I know how to do amazing things for an entitled male. But this weekend, we are equals and I won't be grabbed. He should have asked first."

Ned nodded his head and said "Okay, I'm asking."

Former No 7 raised her head and queried "What are you asking?"

"May I help you liberally apply sunscreen and then lead you to my coach tutor suite? There I will ardently remove the sunscreen before appreciating, as your acceptable mate, the pleasure of those amazing things you boasted of."

"That sounds splendid. And I'm so pleased to meet you again, Ned. My name is Mary. Yes, you can help me with the sunscreen whenever and however you wish."

Mary returned to her prone position, turned on her recordings and listened to her poise refresher lessons. She closed her eyes and hinted a smug smile, prompted by the taped lecture of the amazing things she wanted to do for Ned.

Ned bent to his task. Coating his hands, he applied a layer to her breasts and then left that area. He rubbed and massaged the oils into her neck, limp arms, legs and feet. He burnished her toes and rose again up her legs, squeezing handfuls of tense skin and muscle until her legs lay loose and dormant on the lounge. Moving higher, Ned cupped his hands around Mary's slick hairless pubis, then palmed large sweeps around her lower abdomen. Ned moved to her chest. He formed both thumbs and index fingers into a circle around the base of her mammary cones. He pulled along her skin until his encircling fingers slipped off the top of her nipples. He alternated with the other breast, back and forth. Mary's head began to bob slightly and a smile curved her lips.

Ned stopped the breast massage and Mary opened her eyes. She carried her palm across her torso, gathering oily wetness and ran her hand up the open pant leg of Ned's shorts. She found the prize and used her thumb and index finger to massage lubricated strokes along the length of his shaft. Ned moaned. It was time to move to stage two of the application and removal routine.

Ned held his hand as invitation for Mary to rise from the lounge. She removed her hand from inside his shorts and clasped his offered hand as she lifted herself to stand next to him. Their slippery fingers intertwined and an aroused Ned led an aroused Mary to his residential coach tutor suite. They practically floated down the pathway and across his boudoir's threshold.

After months of sexual drought, Mary was ready to take a long drink of Ned. She stood where he stopped her mid-room. She was ready, willing and able, covered in an oily sheen, waiting for Ned's cue to their next move. Ned let her wait naked and sheened as he wandered into the bathroom. He started the shower and returned to the main room to retrieve his willing Freewill Weekend mate.

Ned was captivated by Mary. Today would not be coaching tune-up work or evaluation assessment but simple pleasure generated by the sensual friction between two lovers. Ned could relax and enjoy rather than measure and appraise.

Under the pulsating nozzle, Ned wiped his soapy hands all over Mary. She stood moot allowing him another stint of total access, from scalp to soles of feet. For the next hour, the aroused couple aroused each other even more. Ned washed, rinsed and repeated until Mary was clean of oil and glowing with heat. Alternately, she washed Ned's hair with a scalp massage, washed his back then reached around and washed Ned's chest as her wet boobs mashed into his back. She tickled Ned's nipples. She cradled his dick and balls as she washed them thoroughly. She kneeled to cleanse Ned's legs and feet. She turned Ned's by the hips and came face to face with the beautiful object of her desire.

Mary kissed the tip, tongued the slit and drew Ned's length in and out and in and out. Her lips recreated the cock-filled hand rings employed on the pool deck not so long ago. Ned stared at the ceiling and thought of... nothing. No evaluations, no tests, no grades, no reports; just the enjoyment of the sensations Mary was producing on his oral embedded cock. Without warning, Ned took hold of her wet head and stopped her bobbing. He lifted her into a long wet kiss, closed off the shower flow and stepped out into the main bath space. Drawing her out, Ned held and hugged Mary's wet body to his chest as he sustained their lust with another wet kiss.

Walking hand in hand to the bed, Ned picked Mary up and laid her gently on the sheets. She lifted her knees and parted her thighs. Ned cruised her whole body, from foot to head, leaving a trail of kisses in his wake. When Ned finally kneeled his hips between her thighs, Mary reached down and placed him, opening her legs wider in invitation. Ned rapped politely at the gates of joy and she answered his knock. When Mary rolled her hips upward, Ned leaned forward and her pussy lips softly enveloped his tip. Ned pushed and retreated, pushed farther and retreated less until he was balls deep inside her cunt. Long smooth strokes, shorter bursts, long reverberating strokes. Mary wiggled and rotated her hips until Ned's nob had touched every possible point inside her vagina. His weight was compressing her boobs; she was rubbing the back of Ned's head when she felt a familiar tingle run up her spine. Another more insistent tinkle followed. The third once bounced off her brain and smashed back into her groin. Mary cried out in orgasm.

Ned luxuriated in the warm wetness encompassing his meaty rod. Mary's movements had affected every last nerve on his cock. Her cry of ecstasy nearly brought his release but he held back, wanting it harder, stronger and bigger. Ned rested his weight on her body as she swooned down from her mind-numbing peak. She regained her presence in the room. As she breathed easier, Ned began the dance again. Mary clutched him as the heat returned almost at once. She peaked again and Ned stopped again. The last time was slow and gentle and when Mary achieved the summit a third time, Ned plunged over the edge with her, ejaculating his essence.

Ned lay collapsed again in Mary's saddle. She had either fainted or was resting motionless. He pulled back and laid his head sideways on her breasts, using them as a pillow while he recovered his senses. He could feel or hear her heartbeat. He closed his eyes and his mind drifted away to a sleepy place.

-------------------------------------------

A quiet nearby rhythm beat the background ambiance as they slumbered. In the suite next door, Steven watched Mimi's generous boobs gyrate in time with her bouncing butt. His stiffness was vertical within her upright vagina.

After Mary had called him out on his brazen behavior, Steven had gone to the other side of the deck and sat at a pool side umbrella table. He had tried to follow the rules but apparently, even with the 2:1 ratio in his favor, there were unspoken limits to be placed on his presumptuousness.

Meanwhile, from across the water, a young woman watched the solo Steven slump into his forlorn seat. She was surprised to see such a fine looking gentleman sitting alone. Indeed, such a find was fortuitous for her poise edification. The resident coach tutors gave her suitable consideration and she had learned well how to use her vivid charms to spawn their manly growls, howls and copious ejaculations. But the Freewill Weekend offered extra-curricular hook ups and the odds were 2:1 against her for reaping the growth possibilities. To her disappointment and frustration, she had struck out the night before. She was determined to get her fair share of the action. She slunk into the pool quietly and paddled stealthily beneath the surface to his side of the pool.

Steven's ruminations were abruptly interrupted when a blond head burst above the waves next to his poolside table.

"Hello, sir. My name's Mimi. Want some company?" she asked.

Steven's cautions went up. 'Watch your manners this time' he thought.

"Yes, young lady, that would be nice."

His new acquaintance gaily popped up on the deck wearing only her skimpy bikini bottoms and took the chaise across from him. Wanting to be a gentleman, Steven found a ready beach towel and offered it to her. She accepted it with style and fluffed her drenched hair, shrewdly shaking her body with vigor. Steven was dazzled by the large quaking mounds on her chest; the errant pool water made silvery rivulets are they drained off her shoulder length matted tresses and down her body. Her hips and tummy were full but firm. His groin stiffened as he started a polite conversation.

He inquired about her studies, her interests and general current events. Mimi was very intelligent, obviously beautiful and poised enough to have advanced to senior level at the Total Woman Academy. Hoping against hope, he broached the subject of her joining him in his guest suite for further discourse. Without hesitation, Mimi stood, signaling her acceptance. She took Steven's hand and gazed up at his face waiting his direction. Steven set off and led the way; Mimi skipping perkily behind.

In the room, Mary simply removed her bikini bottom, undressed Steven and politely invited him to lie on the bed. After asking for and gaining his permission, she employed her cleavage, hands and mouth to get him fully ready. Seeing her stud raring at the gate, Mimi slid beside him and spread her thighs, summoning him to her waiting pussy. Steven graciously complied with her unspoken appeal. After much pleasant thrusting, Mimi locked his hips against hers and the conjoined couple rolled over to saddle Mimi upright on her stallion. She galloped in true cowgirl spirit, racing Steven through the sexual steeples and vaulting him over the erotic hurdles before they triumphantly crossed the finish line. She collapsed forward contented; he hugged her instinctively, mentally cantering in his post-orgasmic trance.

Steven came out of the daze with Mimi's soft chest pressed into his, her soft breathing swelling and decreasing her lush body that he clutched in his arms. His manly white nectar trickled from Mimi, dribbled over his scrotum and wetted the sheets. No bother; he expected to make more stains. Mimi was his play toy to fool around with for the rest of the morning.

Steven reflected on his recent lesson. He had learned the rewards for being a perfect gentleman while visiting the Total Woman Academy Freewill Weekend.

------------------------------------------

Brooke delighted Willy with idle banter as she escorted him across the campus to his second interview. Moori waited in the appointed suite. There was the expected bed but also several small game tables scattered about the room. Moori wore an ensemble of blouse, skirt, hose and heels. The white blouse covered a bright red bra that supported her generous boobs alluringly and the V- neck exposed ample cleavage that caught Willy's eye. Brooke pecked his cheek goodbye and left him to his task.

Willy was a bit disappointed that Moori was fully clothed. He had forgone playing freely with her fun-bags at their poolside introduction. He intended to catch-up on lost opportunities. He was impatient to dig inside her outfit and find his mammary toys. Willy strode the room quickly but Moori checked his advance by ushering him to a seat at one of the game tables. "Let's have some fun," she said.

She shuffled a deck of cards and they played 7-card stud strip poker. Either Moori was a terrible player or a gifted card shark. Willy won three out of every four hands. With each loss, Moori slinked out of another piece of fashion. On her occasional wins, she helped Willy divest a garment. The game ended with the gamblers seated naked across the table from each other.

Willy watched Moori's boobs jostle as she rose and led him to another table. The chess set was black and white, matching their inverse skin shades. The game was intense but, in the end, the black king was cornered and conquered. Naked ebony Moori rose from her chair and straddled Willy's lap. She pressed her forehead to his and looked deep in his eyes.

bhuff
bhuff
361 Followers