Total Woman Clinic 01

Story Info
Monday: Mandy, Tandem Cycling.
1.8k words
4.48
27k
15
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers

Prologue:

"Ouch! Godammit, Doc....that really hurts!"

Dr Blood lowered Syd's calf and allowed his knee to bend down until it hung vertical off the end of the examination table. Dr Blood was doing a quick test to see if Syd's physical therapy sessions were helping with his flexibility. He had prescribed the exercise in lieu of orthoscopic surgery or steroid injections because he believed in the body's innate ability to heal itself, given the right motivation.

"It seems there is very little progress these past few months. Have you been attending all your therapy sessions regularly?"

"You know, Doc, the routines are getting really boring. I missed a few....well, maybe more than a few. Even the ones I attend are just perfunctory."

"Well, you're going to get worse if you don't take the therapy seriously." Dr Blood paused to see any reaction from Syd. Finding none, he said "There might be a way to get you motivated. I have heard of a new clinic for sports and exercise injuries where the therapists use special motivational techniques not generally accepted within the industry. The clinic is effective, though quite expensive. You may get partial reimbursement through your insurance for the therapy sessions but absolutely not for the pricey required application fee and background check. If the background check discovers any unsavory indiscretions, you will not be accepted as a client. The substantial co-payment is due up front, in total, in cash, non-refundable. What do you think?"

"The money's not a problem. What about timing?"

"It's a one week intensive course of treatment. You will be housed at the facility for the duration. Pre-approval is a function of your past history and payment ability. Shall I get you in touch with them?"

Syd shrugged. "Yeah, okay."

Syd shuffled and limped through the entrance of a modern looking building pulling his wheeled overnight case. Dr Blood had been good to his word. The intensive therapy was scheduled for a week and Syd would be staying in an onsite guest suite. The application was extensive and expensive. The thorough background check had been approved.

The seated receptionist greeted Syd and asked for photo ID. She perused her records as Syd perused her. She was buxom, wearing a tight white tee-shirt with TWC emblazoned in red block letters across her chest punctuated by two protruding dots under the shirt.

She said "I'll need a copy of this." She stood and turned, bending over the low copier. She presented Syd with a view of her ass cheeks trying to bust out of a pair of silky green running shorts. The cameltoe couldn't be more evident. He couldn't avoid mouthing a silent 'Sorry' when she turned and caught him looking.

She giggled and handed Syd his ID and a keycard. "There you go. You are staying in Room 201. The elevators are over there. Your first session is in an hour and someone will be by your room to pick you up in 45 minutes. Wear the exercise clothes laid out on your bed. Call me at '0' if you need anything. Any questions for now? No? Okay, good luck and hope you feel better soon."

Monday: Mandy, Tandem Cycling

Syd was in his room wearing the exercise outfit. The black bicycle-style shorts had a built in jock supporter beneath the zippered fly. A loose tank top and plain running shoes completed the outfit. The doorbell announced the arrival of his escort. He opened the door to a pretty young woman dressed similar to the receptionist. She was an indistinct mélange of heritage, olive skin, brown eyes and hair, mid height with toned legs and arms. Her wavy long hair was banded at the scalp into a full ponytail. Her chest displayed large rounded mounds beneath the tee-shirt. Syd stepped back to allow her entry. She extended her hand.

"Hello, Syd, my name is Mandy. Monday is my weekly workday. I have read your file. We will start your therapy with some stationary cycling to loosen up those leg joints. But first, let me take you on a quick tour of our facility."

Turning, she left the room, waited in the hallway until Syd locked his room. She took his hand and escorted him to the elevators. Mandy showed him how his key card gave him access to the rear elevator doors on the main floor. They walked out the rear elevator doors into a spacious room filled with exercise equipment, free weights, padded yoga floor and mirrored walls. No other patrons were present. Mandy led Syd in a circuit around the room pointing out the various furnishings. Through a door in the rear wall, they entered a swimming pool room with adjacent lockers, showers, whirlpool and large sauna.

After exploring the facility, it was time to get down to work. Mandy ushered Syd to the stationary bicycle in the main room. "Let's get a baseline on the real strength and flexibility in your legs." Syd climbed aboard the cycle while Mandy checked some gauges and settings. On cue, Syd began a slow turn of the pedals.

Mandy waited a minute for Syd to speed up but it wasn't happening. He continued to grind along at a lazy monotonous pace. She frowned. "Is that all you got?" Syd pedaled a little faster but not much. Mandy checked the gauges.

"I think you're slacking it."

"You sound like those other therapists. I didn't pay this much just to be hassled about giving more effort. I can read the gauges same as you. But this is boring and makes my legs hurt."

"So, you need a different gauge of your effort, is that what I'm hearing? Something less boring?"

Syd nodded. Mandy braced her hands on his shoulders, swung a leg over and seated her toned ass on his thighs. She leaned back against the handle bars facing him. Looking down at her chest, she asked "Can you make these puppies jiggle?"

Syd pumped one slow rotation on the pedals. The motion of his thighs was transmitted through Mandy's ass and her captive boobs rolled one cycle side to side. Syd pumped a second cycle a little faster. Then he tried a couple in a row. Mandy sang out "They may be rocking, they might be rolling, but they sure ain't jiggling."

Syd pedaled faster, no longer noticing any pain in his legs. His mind was focused on his new mission. Mandy didn't think Syd was pedaling fast enough. She said her boobs still weren't jiggling.

"Not fair. How can they jiggle when they're held down by the shirt?"

Mandy said "Okay, let's fix that." She pulled the tee-shirt over her head and dropped in on the floor. Syd stared at a set of braless boobs looking better than any he had ever seen. They were soft and almost spherical with big dark nipples. His legs picked up the pace and the jellied mounds rippled. Amazingly, he found that by varying his pace, he could get different rhythms going in Mandy's boobs. He even got what he would describe as a jiggle, little waves in the liquidly flesh, reflecting back and forth across her chest.

The bicycle speed gauge gave a small dinging sound. Mandy put her hands on Syd's shoulders and asked him to slow to a stop. She leaned sideways to read the cycle gauge, her boobs extending downward off her chest, nipples rubbing his arm that still gripped the handlebar. Mandy straightened back up.

"Congratulations. You achieved a speed faster than I preset for you. It was more than I thought you could do this first time out. Part of our therapy is rewarding good behavior in our patients. Are you ready for a reward?"

Syd paused, "I not sure....."

"Let me check." Mandy unbuckled Syd's shorts, unzipped the fly and spread the sides. His semi-hard cock saw the light of day. "Almost ready, but not quite" she said. Her hand wrapped the shaft and gently squeezed and stroked. Syd released the handlebars and held on the sides of the seat as he tilted against the cycle's backrest. Mandy gave him time to get harder, using one finger to rub the knob's slit whenever her fist topped out.

Mandy released his cock as she stood astride his thighs. She pulled hidden Velcro tabs on the sides of her shorts and removed the garment like a loincloth. She scooted forward on Syd's thighs until their bare groins touched. Syd's hands moved from gripping the backrest's side handles to gripping and fondling Mandy's boobs. Mandy smiled and cooed a little at his touch. He thumbed her nipples. He used one hand to reach under and check her cunt lips for lubrication and found them oily and wet. He pushed up to signal her to lift. With space now available, he held his shaft erect and aimed it for her core.

Mandy slid down easily and buried Syd to the root. Syd now cooed. Mandy pressed her breasts into Syd's chest and rolled them fore and aft as she began a long slow up and down motion on his shaft. Every inch of their connected genitals was polished in the act. Mandy put her arms around Syd's neck and hugged him tighter. Syd's breathing quickened. He put his hands on her ass and guided a quicker stroke. She leaned around his head and tongued his inner ear.

Syd felt his prostate spasm, sending sperm barreling up his inner tube and bursting into Mandy's cunt. Mandy felt it spraying her insides and swooned, rubbing her cheek against Syd's ear and panting loudly as her vagina pulsed as well. Dwelling in the post-spasms, Syd and Mandy stayed locked together.

Mandy lightly rubbed the hairs on Syd's neck and stirred herself to un-mount. Syd at first resisted but his flaccid tool slipped from her tube. Syd lay collapsed in the cycle seat. Mandy rose and gave Syd a helping hand off the cycle. She carefully re-zipped his fly and buckled the snap. She donned her retrieved shorts and tee-shirt. Syd's legs were a little shaky so she put his arm around her neck and helped him to the elevator. His limp arm let his hand hang over and brush her boob. Mandy looked, smiled but didn't remove it. It swung and flopped around her nipple as she walked Syd to the elevator and the ride up to his guest residence floor.

Delivering Syd to his room, she drew a bath and placed Syd in the water. "You should soak your legs in the warm water for 30 minutes. Do you think you can manage that? I go off duty soon. I will tell the staff to check on you and you can order room service for your evening meal." Syd said he would be okay.

Later, relaxing in bed, he wondered what tomorrow would bring.

bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers