Total Woman Clinic 02

Story Info
Tuesday: Juanita, Upper Body Workout.
1.4k words
4.5
15.3k
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers

Syd had recovered nicely since yesterday. He rode the elevator by himself down to the Main Floor and used his keycard to open the elevator rear doors into the private therapy facility. Waiting there stood a Hispanic beauty wearing the standard Total Woman Clinic booty shorts and tee-shirt uniform. Her brown eyes and wavy dark hair highlighted a very attractive face carrying a bright smile. Her chest was more athletic than Mandy's carrying cone shaped boobs topped with visible points centered on the translucent clues of large areolas.

"Hi, Syd, my name is Juanita. I work Tuesdays so I will be your therapist today. Yesterday you provided an acceptable leg strength and flexibility baseline. We will continue with work on your upper body."

Juanita led Syd to the Free Weights area with its various lifting benches. After a light warm up of high stepping and sit ups, she directed Syd to lay back on a bench press. She handed him some bar bells and Syd performed three sets of increasingly heavier arm length butterflies.

Next, Syd performed reclining outstretched bicep curls. Juanita stood behind Syd's head, leaning over with her face looking down and boobs hanging down inside the tee-shirt. She used her out stretched arms to guide and assist him to maintain a smooth curling motion. At the bottom of the rep, her cotton covered nipples would brush his face, but only if Syd's hands went fully down on the rep.

Finally, Syd could not lift the weights another rep and Juanita helped him place the weights on the floor. In full lean, her breasts squashed briefly into his face, momentarily stopping his breath. Syd did not mind. He had just completed a strenuous chest muscle circuit without complaint.

"Let's go over to the chair lift for upper back exercises." Syd sat in the sliding chair beneath the fixed hand bars. Syd began to lift his body with the assistance of the internal springs and weights that reduced the lifting effort to less than his full body weight. After some easy repetitions, Juanita adjusted a spool but the resistance did not increase.

Juanita checked a few gears and declared "There's something wrong with the machine again. It sometimes does this. We'll have to improvise." She adjusted the machine to an easier lift and climbed onto Syd's lap facing outward. Her warm soft silk encased ass settled over Syd's groin. Syd tried a lift and realized that Juanita had balanced the machine's assist to account for her added weight. It was only slightly more difficult to pull their combined weight upwards. Syd went through several repetitions. In the far mirror, he enjoyed the view of Juanita's chubby cameltoe as her legs straddled his in a virtual reverse cowgirl.

On one lift, Syd pulled too quickly and Juanita bounced and almost fell off. The action stopped briefly as Juanita reseated facing Syd. He now stared in the mirror at her wonderful ass as he felt the cameltoe buried over his newly tumescent cock inside his shorts. Juanita held on lightly with her arms around his neck, her boobs jiggling a little against his chest. Syd lost count of the repetitions and didn't care.

Finally, even Syd's new found stamina wavered and they ended that exercise. Juanita brought Syd back to the reclining bench for abdominal work. Syd performed a couple sets of crunches but Juanita wanted Syd to pull higher in the lifts. Syd appeared to try but didn't lift his back far off the bench. Juanita frowned and Syd shrugged as if to say 'That's all I can do.'

Juanita said "Let's try something else." She stood astride Syd's pelvis and leaned over putting her hands either side of the bench. Her boobs dangled down in the shirt about a foot above Syd's chest. "Squish 'em" she said.

Syd gripped his hands tighter behind his head, clamped his abdominals and lifted his chest upwards. On the first rep, he barely touched the tee-shirted points. On the next rep he felt the nipples give a little while rep three crinkled the fabric. Syd set his mind to the task and grunted as he lifted his chest until it pushed substantially on Juanita's soft breasts.

Getting into the meat of the matter, Syd performed increasingly higher lifts until he was squashing Juanita's breasts so much that he was actually lifting her torso with the force of his lifts. Juanita did not move her treasures higher during the reps; Syd was encouraged by the fairness to complete his abdominal exercises. But despite the fun, Syd eventually wore down and had to stop.

Juanita said "That was good, Syd. We will stop now for the day. You have been a very enthusiastic patient and we always reward good performance. Do you want a treat before we end for the day?" Syd nodded like an eager schoolboy at the ice cream counter. With that, she grabbed the hem of the tee-shirt and pulled it over her head. The shirt collar pulled up across her face and her hair swayed and settled as she pealed the tee-shirt behind her and dropped it on the floor.

Syd had been watching the translucent nipples and points under the cotton fabric all afternoon and had felt the softness of the masses during the chair lifts and abdominal presses. The uncovered mounds were everything that he had imagined and more. The areolas were large and dark with pimply little dots around the edge of the circumferences. The center nubs were darker and stiff. Syd reached up to fondled the exquisite prizes.

Juanita placed a light hand on his chest and said "No, no, you have done enough work for the day. I'll take it from here." She popped the snap on his shorts and unzipped the fly. Reaching in, she extracted his hardening cock. She grabbed the waistband and, scooting back, drew Syd's shorts down and off his legs. Rising halfway back, she lay over his groin and pressed her boobs around the shaft.

Juanita started long linear motions fully along the shaft. Syd was becoming very good at taking orders. He lay still and closed his eyes, reveling in the warm friction caressing his nerve filled knob. Juanita saw Syd's eyelids twitch as he shut everything out of his mind except her efforts. She decided to up the ante.

Juanita curled her head down, laying her hair across his stomach and kissed Syd's knob each time it jutted through her cleavage. Syd matched the bet with whimpers on each smooch. Getting that kind of reaction, Juanita raised the stakes again. On one long stroke, she pulled the knob inside her mouth and tongued under the rim. Syd moaned. Juanita raised her head, moved back, plunged down and swallowed Syd deep. Now, Juanita and Syd were literally "all-in".

Juanita quickened the pace until Syd arched his back and gathered his pot of cum into Juanita's mouth. He saw fiery hearts and diamonds spark around inside his clenched eyelids. Syd straighten his back down to the bench. Juanita held his shrinking cock inside her mouth, giving it gentle suckles between cum swallows. Syd's cock deflated and finally she let it go.

Syd opened his eyes and saw a topless, smiling Juanita hovering over him. "You okay?" Syd was too chocked for words but nodded. Juanita helped him sit up.

"Stay here, I'll be right back." Syd did not want her to leave and was too weak to follow, so again, he followed orders. Juanita returned with a bathrobe and helped Syd don it and walk to the elevator. Still topless, she pressed the buttons and rode and walked him to his guest room. She stood him in the shower and turned on the water.

Dropping her shorts and kicking off her sneakers, she joined him. She washed him from top to bottom, shampooing his hair and scrubbing his back, legs and the bottoms of his feet.

Syd just stood holding the handicap handles as she worked. The soap swirls and warm water rinses felt great. He noticed his ardor returning; so did Juanita. She cradled his cock in her palm and curled fingers around it. The fleshy tube elevated to a horizontal stance. Juanita stroked smoothly and gently until Syd gripped the chrome handles with white knuckles and painted cum lines on the tiled walls.

Syd was in bed and Juanita was standing next to him, still topless but with her shorts and sneakers back on. "I have to get my top from the gym and go off shift. You have been a very good boy today. Please continue to work those abs and upper body. I know you will be feeling better soon." She kissed her finger tips and tapped his lips. Turning she left the room.

Syd thought '...feeling better soon?' Damn, I feeling pretty good right now. What's next?

bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers