Total Woman Clinic 04

Story Info
Thursday: Fujiko, Aerobic Action.
984 words
4.46
11.3k
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
360 Followers

Ned heard footsteps coming across the padded floor. An Oriental woman approached. "Hello, Syd. I am Fujiko, the aerobics therapist here at Total Woman Clinic. I see you have completed muscle strength and toning sessions. I will teach you balance, control and stamina. Let's start with some warmups. Follow me."

Fujiko began a jogging circuit of the room. Syd followed, admiring the fit butt dancing in the silky shorts. Soon Syd was warmed up but had lost some breath with the exertion.

Running was followed by jumping jacks and jump rope, both of which bounced Fujiko's somewhat moderate braless breasts around inside her tee-shirt. Fujiko rotated in place as she jumped rope, giving Syd an all side view. Syd performed high steps in place kneeing Fujiko's hands which never wavered from Syd's waist level.

Fujiko demonstrated a simple somersault, her silky covered butt rolling over her curled body. She landed and sprung up into a high wide armed stance. Syd followed and Fujiko spent some time getting his rolls straight and him finishing with enough momentum for a full stand. Fujiko demonstrated back flips. Syd shook his head and took a pass.

Head stands followed. Syd was not very balanced. As he wobbled, Fujiko would run giggling to that side and catch his fall, clutching his legs to her soft breasts beneath the tee shirt. She righted him and he would try again. Later, Fujiko strode backwards on the balance beam as Syd walked forward with arms waving trying to keep his balance.

They fooled around at sparring and boxing, which Syd enjoyed. He would hook and swipe; she would duck under the swings and playfully tap him under the chin to show that she was more agile and quicker. Some kickboxing moves allowed Syd's shins to connect with her legs but she took the blows with retreating blocks; the hits never got too much energy behind them. They did a little grappling but Syd was much heavier and repeatedly got Fujiko on her back in surrender position. He took those opportunities to rub his shorts covered cock against her silk covered pussy.

The session had gone on for a long time and Fujiko decided to bring the exercises to completion. Syd did some final pushups with Fujiko laying on top, pressing her boobs into his back. Syd watched as Fujiko demonstrated leg splits, wondering if she could drop down like that on an erect penis. He took another pass on that exercise.

They cooled down with some light stretching to keep the blood moving, extracting the burnt calorie wastes from the muscles. Seated, Syd realized that he had just completed his most strenuous workout since he was injured.

The session ended and Fujiko accompanied a tuckered Syd back to his room. Syd stripped off his shorts and entered the shower. Fujiko stripped and followed him. She had spun her long dark hair into a head top bun held with chopsticks. Fujiko soaped and wiped the dried sweat and cares from his body. She placed a stool in the stall and Syd sat as she shampooed his hair. With her wet boobs pressing his back, she reached around and grasped his now tumescent shaft. Rather than stroke the shaft, she put two fingers and her thump around the knob and corona, lightly massaging the nerve endings.

Syd clutched her arm and drew her around to face his front. She straddled his lap and her pussy rubbed up and down the front of his shaft. Syd placed both hands under her butt, lifted her bodily, aimed his cock and settled Fujiko onto his erection. She planted her feet on the shower floor and assisted Syd in moving up and down his shaft. She was quite tight. His corona's underside was constantly stimulated as it moved along her channel. He thought he could feel the knot of her G spot passing his knob at each mid-stroke. She pressed her spongy breasts into his chest.

Things were definitely progressing towards a conclusion much to the partners liking. Fujiko rubbed Syd's neck and he kneaded her ass cheeks with each lift. They were making counter synchronous moans, each louder than their partner's previous one. This overture was limbering up to a crashing crescendo, their hearts were the drumbeat and their cries were the melody. Syd launched his essence into Fujiko, four chords of white liquid, bathing her interior. Finally the curtain came down and they clung to each other, the shower sounding its ovation. They were too exhausted to move as the warm water spray slowly cooled them down.

It was evening; Fujiko had stayed over. She was cuddled in Syd's arm as he toyed with her nipple and she gently stroked his cock. They lay in bed, quiet. Finally, Syd reached his other hand over and doused the lights. Fujiko rolled to lay her breasts into Syd's side and fell asleep. Syd did likewise. Fujiko's hand remained resting on his cock.

In the night, Syd felt a stirring and Fujiko was moving down his torso. She laid her head sideways on his abdomen and pecked her tongue to the tip of his dick. Her hair was loose now and draped over her head and his groin. The sensations Syd was feeling were wonderful as Fujiko suckled his knob. She remained slow and deliberate in her caresses. Syd had grown to full size and suddenly he discharged, a light flow that emitted his essence without an overwhelming orgasm but pleasant in its own right. Fujiko held him in her mouth until he returned to flaccid.

At the crack of dawn, Fujiko was climbing out of the bed. "I must go now. You get some more rest." She leaned in and kissed Syd for the first time. Then she departed his room. Syd slept alone for a while longer. It was dawn of a new day. What next?

bhuff
bhuff
360 Followers