Total Woman Clinic 06

Story Info
Saturday: Sati, Mediation Multiples.
1.3k words
4.57
12.6k
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers

Syd stood wearing only his exercise shorts on his towel covered yoga mat in the yoga studio. Sati stood facing him. Strands of her bun-tied straight black hair framed a symmetric face set off by the highlighted almond shaped eyelids. Her pupils were bright blue-green, unusual for a Hindustani female. Her genetics had probably been infused by an ancestor's past cross culture contact, now remembered fondly by a British colonial officer retired in a London dinner club. She wore light wraps of colorful cloths, folded in ways that both hid and hinted at the supple body beneath.

Sati had her hands pressed palm to palm in front, fingers pointed up, with eyes focused straight ahead to the wall behind Syd. Syd was trying to focus beyond Sati but his eyes kept flitting to the female body before him. Sati's face did not change expression as only her lips moved, quietly saying over the background music "Empty your mind and think of nothing. We are seeking complete relaxation. Follow my directions. We will arrive at a greater revelation than the one you have now where you simply undress me with your eyes."

Syd thought 'Busted!' He resettled and tried again. 'How do you think of nothing?' He pressed his palms harder and focused on the compression of his hands. Sati broke pose and walked behind Syd, reaching around to adjust the position of his hands. Syd felt the sari cloth brush his back and her hips rub his butt. She returned to her place and told Syd to follow her moves. Their palms remained folded together as they reached high and back. Syd watched with his lower peripherals as Sati's breasts strained the sari's top and presented two rounded pyramids of flesh riding skyward on her bowed chest. They leaned completely over, touching hands to floor near feet. Syd used his upper peripherals to spy big cleavage as Sati's breasts moved from mounted up pose to dangle downward within the drooping sari top.

After several repetitions, Sati moved Syd into warrior pose. A week ago, this position with bent legs would have had Syd howling with pain. Amazingly, he easily assumed the pose and Sati adjusted his elbows and knees into a deeper hold. Her touch on his bare skin was distracting, to say the least. Syd reversed to left and right several times before his legs quivered with the exertion.

Sati seated Syd cross legged on the floor, the classic lotus pose. Syd was unable to get his knees wide out. Sati knew why; the shorts were too confining. She had Syd break pose and stand. Kneeling before him, she unclasped the waistband and removed Syd's shorts. She reseated Syd in lotus and now he was able to lower his knees almost to the floor on either side. Sati crawled forward and lightly placed her hips astraddle Syd's legs and gently sat down. The assisting weight opened his hips further and his knees touched the mat. His groin felt the stretch and it was somewhat uncomfortable.

Syd was staring at the covered breasts before him. Sati read his thoughts. She placed her arms resting straight on Syd's shoulders and whispered "Go ahead." Syd raised his hands and the sari was slowly unwrapped. After several revolutions around Sati's torso, Syd beheld the once hidden treasures. The smooth skin was ivory. His thumbs brushed the rose colored discs. The nubs responded with growth.

Syd remembered that his groin muscles had been strained but felt none of that now. Sati moved her feet behind Syd's back, crossing the ankles. Pulling her body closer, she touched his cock with her pubis and gave a small hip roll, rubbing her cunt lips against his growing cock. Syd found that the bottom sari had ridden up and was simply wrapped around her otherwise bare hips. Sati continued to roll her cunt against his cock and Syd became erect.

Sati hugged her breasts tight into Syd's chest. Syd hugged her back. Gaining leverage, she raised her hips until she felt his tip against her opening. She lowered a little until the rim of Syd's cock head was barely inside her entrance and stopped there. Syd felt a pulse as Sati used her gifted vaginal muscles to clamp and unclamp the trapped knob.

"Clear your mind of all but the feelings I am providing you." Syd complied and concentrated on her manipulation of his cock. After a few minutes, Syd felt his groin clench and relax. Sati moved lower and Syd slid deeper into mindlessness as his cock slipped deeper into Sati. She now gave two separate pulses: one mid shaft with the previously employed entrance muscle and a second one higher on the embedded knob. Sati varied the timing, sometimes giving two pulls on the bottom before one on the top. She varied the rate of clamps as well and even during the surprise of the changed rhythms, Syd stayed in his calm mental bliss.

Syd felt his groin again clench and relax. Sati moved lower, fully embedding his cock in her throbbing channel. She now used four muscle sets: the entrance, mid shaft, deeper on the crown and a fourth pushing downward on the top of the knob. Sati set up a progression and frequency that now milked Syd's cock. The pulse travelled from base to top, increasing in speed. Syd felt a tingling in his toes. It travelled up his legs, through his groin, into his abdomen and chest and made his face flush. He groaned, breath quickening, felt his throat constrict as he shot his first cum hard against Sati's cervix. Three more followed and Syd definitely was mindless as he watched sparks dazzle beneath his closed eye lids.

Syd slowly regained semi-consciousness as he felt Sati's hands lightly rub his back. "Have you returned to me in this world?" Sati whispered. Syd nodded. "Good. Three orgasms the first time is pretty good. With practice, that will increase. You can learn to have many orgasmic spasms within one sexual session, ejaculating only on the final time, hopefully after satisfying your partner. Would you like that?" Syd nodded even harder.

Sati dismounted and helped Syd lay prone on his back on the mat. She placed a small cloth over his eyes, blocking out the light. She positioned his hands palms up tucked at his side, feet heels together toes angled out and head tilted high to allow a gap between his neck and the mat. The eye cover was scented with lavender and strawberries, an unusual but intriguing combination. Syd felt Sati kneel beyond his head. She placed two fingers on each temple and slowly rotated massages into the hollows.

"Concentrate on relaxing your muscles, starting with the feet and moving up the body." Syd wiggled his toes and stopped. He forced his calves and thighs to release any tension. Sati continued the temple massage. He realized he was unconsciously clenching his abdomen and consciously released the tension there. Then his chest and arms lay limp. Syd's breathing eased off. Sati expanded the temple massage to include the sides of his head and ear lobes and bases. Syd's mind was calm but registered a throb in his cock and he realized that his body had diverted his energies to his groin. Sati already knew what was going to happen. She slowed the caresses to a halt.

Syd felt her move to his side. She positioned the growing organ to align with his navel. Sati cradled the swollen cock in her palm and brushed the knob with her thumb. Using both hands, she slid back and forth along the shaft. Syd stayed absolutely still letting Sati provide the strokes. The tingling returned to areas of his body that he had forced to relax. Swiftly, the tingling intensified. Syd groaned. Sati knew the progression of the unfolding events and raised his cock to vertical, continuing the strokes. At the pinnacle of Syd's groans, she leaned over, covered his knob with her mouth and received his discharge.


Syd lay still as Sati caressed his whole body. "The relaxation and meditation techniques of my culture can give you this ability to cum often and recover quickly. Please treat them with respect and only use them in loving situations with someone special. Okay?" Syd nodded under the eye cover. It seemed a reasonable request.

bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers