Total Woman Daughters Ch. 02

Story Info
Sophomores: Promotions and Protocols.
3.3k words
4.33
6.8k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers

Fujiko: Sophomore Orientation

-----

Ned paced the deck as his little protégée swam laps in the pool. Fujiko was a master swimmer, competition grade if she had chosen that route. But here on campus, it was just exercise and conditioning of her lithe body. Each circuit of Ned's trace passed the lounge chair of Fujiko's father, an Oriental casino tycoon. Ned had met him a year ago when he had enrolled Fujiko in TWA as a freshman.

Her story was atypical. She was the product of her father's dalliance with a casino staff employee. At first, the tycoon, a confirmed bachelor, denied her heritage as his offspring. He kept her mother employed on the casino floor but took no other measures for her welfare.

However, as Fujiko grew and hung around the fringes of the casino when her mother worked her shift, her father saw an intelligence beyond her years. And as her beauty bloomed, the man's heart was taken and he chose to take responsibility as her father. When she passed puberty, Fujiko's hormonal driven curiosity was aroused and she dallied with boys her father found inferior to his plans for her. He intervened.

Now here she was at TWA, destined for a future where she would be surrounded by alpha males worthy of her beauty and eventually her inheritance when her father passed on the family business.

Fujiko had become Ned's favorite at the touch and tickle games during freshman year. She was light footed and always crept close enough to touch his uncovered cock as he sat blindfolded and naked trying to distinguish her approach with his other senses.

Her massages were legendary, walking her full body weight on his back, crinkling her toes to knead away muscle knots. She had mastered male masturbation, using hands and feet in bathtubs, hot tubs, saunas and bedrooms to produce volcanic sperm eruptions. It had been a stellar freshman year and she would have aced her poise evaluation assessments but for her modest breasts and her inability to perform adequate tit-jobs.

All year long, Fujiko had hinted that she wanted Ned to be her sophomore orientation coach tutor. He had demurred and prevaricated, citing the randomness of the assignment roster. But at the last moment, he had secretly pulled rank and swapped places to get assigned to her orientation.

Fujiko was on her twentieth and final lap when Ned rounded the end of the pool and sat on the shallow steps, butt submerged but groin above the water. He looked over at Fujiko's father who unmistakably nodded his approval to proceed.

Fujiko ended her swim and lifted her torso above the rippling water, pitching her body, tossing her wet hair rearward and clearing her sodden face. She saw Ned seated on the steps and stood attentive to his next directives.

Ned called her gently to him. She waded through the gradually shallowing water, exposing more of her body clad in only a sheer maillot style polyester swimsuit. Her nipples were evident through the nearly transparent wet white film.

Ned let her stop inches from his knees. He reached to her shoulder straps and rolled them down her arms and chest, peeling the wet fabric lower, exposing her nipples to the air. They puckered in the coolness of the early autumn afternoon. More rolling brought the bunched wet film over her hips and down. Fujiko took the initiative, pulling the suit off her legs and feet. Tossing it behind her, it floated away towards center pool.

"Take out my cock, little one. You have a duty to perform."

Assuming he wanted a hand-job as recompense for monitoring her swim exercise, she leaned in and worked his snap and fly open. Her little hands brought his cock out and she opened his fly wider to expose his balls for added finger play. She cupped his scrotum and stood his penis upright. Attaining unhindered access without the tight shorts constricting his movements or circulation, she clasped her fingers together in a two-handed choker. She stroked up and down his shaft, palming over his knob before descending to compress tightly at the base. It was the technique that her coach tutors, Ned included, had liked best. The duration varied but inevitably she would see the geyser of sperm shoot tall and drop back again on her reciprocating hands.

This time Ned stopped her in mid-session. His hands covered hers as he halted her strokes. He lifted her hands away from his crotch and pulled her closer, inviting her to straddle his lap. She was perplexed by his change of routine. Then a light flashed in her mind and she knew it was her time. Ned was going to perform her sophomore orientation, here in the presence of her classmates and her father.

Fujiko glowed with fuller excitement. She scooted forward to straddle his thighs. It was all she could do to widen her stance and bring their genitals closer. Ned placed her hands on his shoulders so she could maintain a balance. His hands cupped her ass and he lifted her to hover over his erection. She peered down and watched but Ned was in control. He maneuvered her vaginal lips to his cock tip and touched them together.

Fujiko was not a virgin. Her father's loving efforts to protect her future prospects had proven futile compared to the irresistible urges of youthful exuberance. Nature had taken hold and she had sometimes coupled with her furtive dates. But none of them matched the length and girth of Ned. She had wondered about the size difference during freshman year but put off the worries until later. It was now later.

She closed her eyes and felt the large male organ press into her feminine recess. The insertion was slow and proved to be surprisingly gentle. Ned went slowly, granting her vaginal tissues time to stretch and expand to accommodate his oversized intruder. She was very tight but seemed to be taking it without noticeable discomfort. He had done this before with other small women and knew how to go slow.

At last fully seated, he could feel his knob squashed against her cervix, again a common event in his experience. He lifted her slight weight and slid her smoothly up and down his shaft, varying the length, seeking the tell-tale sound when his corona would find her G spot. Suddenly, she squeaked a faint cry and wiggled in his arms. There it was.

He held her there and diddled a few short strokes. She hugged his neck and bucked her hips, squirreling in his arms as Ned gave her more stimulation on that erogenous nerve cluster. Ned explained as he explored her inner anatomy.

"That's your G spot. Do you like it?"

Fujiko was breathless but croaked out a response.

"Yes, sir... I like it... Oh, my God... Is it always like this?"

"It can be if you learn its function and lead your sex-mates to its location. Will you practice a lot this year and master its use?"

She strained out the words.

"Oh, yes, sir... I'll try my best... Oh, God, that feels really good!"

Ned had done his duty, giving the emerging sophomore her first reason to study hard and practice well. Now he would give her another motive to crave heterosexual intercourse.

Ned was feeling good but needed to increase the frictional stimulation along his dick. He sped up the pace, feeling Fujiko's inner membranes messaging his cock and fueling his rise. She was making 'ugh' sounds as he banged her clitoris and smashed her cervix. That added to his macho verve. He rose to his peak and felt the end nearing.

Ned granted her the second reason to crave fucking. Fujiko heard Ned's roar and felt the special sensation of his spunk jetting into and flooding her womb. The warmth spread out as the gooey liquid diffused. She hugged Ned's neck, just letting the feeling wash over her core. Ned's ejaculate pulsed several more times before dwindling off. He hugged her body as his blanked-out mind slowly recovered.

Fujiko stirred first, nibbling his earlobe. That brought Ned to his present senses and he hugged her tighter to his body.

"Welcome to sophomore year, Fujiko. Vaginal training is a key skill and you must enthusiastically embrace the curriculum. You can and will become a fine fuck-mate for the elite alpha males you'll encounter. Enjoy your studies."

Ned eased her off his deflating erection. She unsaddled and stood a bit unsteadily beside him. Moments later, two upper-class co-eds waded in to collect her. One introduced herself as Fujiko's short term upper-class advisor. The UA led her away towards the sophomore resident hall. There she would show Fujiko her new room, its sauna bath and its closet of clothes, complete with tops since sophomores graduated out of the constant topless dress codes. She would begin her training regime immediately; no time to waste.

Ned watched them walk away, admiring the little Oriental's bobbing toned ass. His thoughts wandered to future scenarios where he would be part of Fujiko's advanced poise training. He smiled inwardly at the happy dreams.

Ned saw the second co-ed approach a guest coach tutor seated at a poolside table. The older man was a new freshman's father, lingering about after last night's freshman orientation orgy.

"Excuse me, sir. Ms. Smith requests your help filling in a vacant roster slot. We need a guest coach tutor to be hosted by an incoming sophomore. Would you be available?"

"Of course, young lady. I'll help out any way I can."

"Excellent, sir. Please follow me."

The man dutifully followed his pretty guide.

"Who is she? What's she look like? What's her story?" he asked.

"Her name is Fujiko. But let's not spoil your surprise. Anything else you want to know about her you can ask her in person or discover for yourself all through tonight."

"That sounds fine to me. I can't wait."

Arriving at Fujiko's dorm room, the gentleman's guide opened the dorm room door and ushered him inside. Fujiko stood in the center of the room wearing a brief black bikini. The UA whispered a brief chat with Fujiko, assuring herself that the little minx had what she needed and understood her looming role. She gave a knowing look towards the gentleman as she plucked at Fujiko's shoulder tie, dropping a cup to expose her left tit. Fujiko stood stoically under the admiring gaze of her gentleman suitor. Fujiko was his for the night.

The satisfied UA pecked her cheek farewell and walked past the grinning guest coach tutor as she exited the room. Before the door closed shut, the UA saw the portly middle-aged man spread his arms wide in welcome and summon his assigned roster slot to come closer.

"Hello, Fujiko. Come give your Poppa Bear a big hug. I promise you we're going to have some fun tonight."

-----

Gloria: Sophomore Protocols

-----

Gloria basked in the glow of attention on her first evening of residence at her current TWA campus. She had attended two others as a freshman but there had been difficulties.

It wasn't that she didn't want to learn; she just didn't like the brusque tone of the coach tutors' orders and directives. She was a person of status and stature, raised in her family's exclusive neighborhood. She had been treated to private schools and expensive pastimes. She had chosen pliable boyfriends and on the occasions when she let them bed her, she had been in charge.

But not at the Total Woman Academy. There had been incidents and troublesome willfulness in her attitude towards the coach tutors assigned to train her. Her parents intervened twice at her threatened expulsion. The proffered alumni donations had soothed the troubled waters for a while but they weren't intended as a recurrent solution.

This sophomore transfer was her final chance at continuing the program. Gloria was outwardly remorseful and promised compliance. But inwardly, she presumed she could continue her willful ways with little consequence.

New to the campus, she had been assigned a UA for her probationary sophomore term. The older co-ed escorted her to the fete and circulated Gloria through the throng of bright-eyed freshman, respectful classmates and the more stoic staff and fathers in attendance. Her own father was present but kept his distance, browsing the field for his own later amusement and allowing the other gentlemen to freely peruse his daughter.

Several of the gentlemen asked Gloria intimate questions. She laughed them off as jokes. The men were taken aback. It was against protocol for a co-ed to be so glib with a staff or guest coach tutor.

After the freshman pledge ceremonies, Gloria looked to the door but her UA held her back. She was a sophomore now and not to be dismissed with the freshmen debutantes. The door was closed and latched securely for the privacy of the coming events.

A pledge contributor, her father's friend that she had known for years, approached her. She received him cordially with a chaste hug. He accepted the warm greeting but didn't respond to her verbal greetings. During the embrace, his hand smoothed across her luscious ass. She stepped back at his insolence. Her father's friend clasped her boob and fondled it through her dress. She pushed his hand away indignantly. He smiled, thinking she was playing assertive to build his interest.

He reacted as such, pulling her into a bear hug, one hand gripping her ass, the other a handful of hair. He took a deep kiss, lashing her lips with tongue swipes. She struggled to release herself from his embrace. He relented to play along. Standing tall, Gloria swung her arm broadly and slapped the gentleman's face.

The crack of the impact halted all movement and conversation in the room. Everyone stared at the incredible scene. The shocked gentleman seemed to remain composed; his hand rubbed his cheek where Gloria had struck him.

Gloria shook with outrage.

"How dare you handle me? Don't you understand the campus protocols?"

She searched about the crowd until she found her father, watching her from across the room.

"Daddy, why don't you DO something?"

The offended gentleman looked sideways across the room and also made eye contact with his friend. He cocked an eyebrow, a simple gesture seeking leave to continue. Gloria's father lowered his head, shaking it slightly in the universal 'I can't believe it' motion. His gaze rose again to the friend and colleague that his daughter had just offended. He gave a singular firm-jawed nod of acquiescence.

Gloria's victim took on his own determined look and grabbed her bare bi-cep. He swung her around as she snatched at his hand-hold on her arm. His grip was strong and determined. He threw her face down over a couch arm. Two nearby co-eds jumped into action and held her down. Gloria was thrashing to get free and protesting her detention. Their restraint of the offender was doable but difficult.

The man stepped between her flailing legs and flipped her dress hem up past her waist. Her bare bottom was exposed to his view. He spanked her ass twice, hard ones built with full arm swings. That brought greater howls but less flailing. Then an anticipatory pause when the expected follow-on smacks did not occur.

Two other co-eds knew what was coming and moved to assist. One lowered his fly zipper while the other carefully rummaged in and extracted his tumescent cock. The excitement of the forceful manhandling had aroused him; no so much in Gloria. The assisting co-eds added a dollop of lotion to lubricate his prick. Their slick hand strokes brought more fullness and the time for protocol reminders was due.

"Protocols, huh? I'm going to tell you about protocols in a way you will certainly remember."

The redhead handmaiden holding his cock aligned his slickened knob at Gloria's pussy opening. The sophomore's head reared up in surprise at the contact. The man at her pussy braced for penetration.

"First Protocol: always ask permission to touch a male."

He pushed hard, all the way in. It was not a smooth entrance. Slick though he was, Gloria was only a bit moist. It would have been brutal without the lotion. Her wail complemented his grunt. He used his follow-up strokes to punctuate his words, speaking only on the inward thrusts, waiting for the next stroke to emphasize the next word. It was a drawn out lecture.

"And never... ever... strike... a male... in anger."

"Second... Protocol... respond politely... never raise... your voice... to a male... and never... curse to... one"

"Third... Protocol... never... resist... a male's... advances."

The man fell silent for a minute and concentrated on sliding in and out of Gloria's mushy cunt. He rooted around inside her at angles that stimulated his corona and knob nerves. A few quick punches were followed by long, even strokes. Then he settled into timed plunges as he continued the lesson.

"Fourth... Protocol... always... be ready... for whatever... sexual... games... the male... decides... to play."

His staccato words were accompanied by Gloria's growing protests of discomfort. He ignored her peals of pain.

"And fifth... and the... last one... tonight... control... your orgasm... to make... the most... of the male's... pleasure... Like NOW!"

His anger and exertions had worked his heat up until the sought after elation overwhelmed him. He emptied his balls in her womb, accompanied by his masculine howls and her reflective captive wails. He collapsed over her trembling body and came back to his senses still pegged in her pussy but shrinking rapidly. He smacked her ass a final time after backing out. He stood and celebrated his contribution to her sophomore orientation.

"Welcome to sophomore year, cunt. Let's hope you remember THOSE protocols."

Gloria's earlier wails and protests had descended into pitiful sobs as she lay doggy fucked and humiliated amongst her peers. Seeing the gentleman standing after his ordeal, the redhead handmaiden moved to render assistance again. She asked leave to handle his cock and he granted it.

Her care and concern for his welfare moved his spirit. He was intrigued by her freckles and her straight red ponytail. He noted her flushed face and her prominent pokies pushing against her green shiny top. They were evidence that she was aroused from watching her schoolmate get force-fucked in such a manly manner.

He drew her hand away from his penis and leaned to her face for a friendly peck on her cherry lips.

"Come, my dear. I don't fancy a big orgy right now. I need a more private setting to placate my smoldering lust. Come, you will join me."

Her bright blue eyes and cheery smile matched her nob of agreement. She was eager to get a night of robust fucking like the one she had just witnessed. She followed him to the door in his flourish of haste. Her quick stepped high heel strut set her loose nubile titties bouncing inside her dress, eliciting admiration from the other watching gentlemen.

Gloria was still sobbing softly when the restraining co-eds let her stand. They led her a few steps from the couch but retained their grip on her arms. A small group of fathers and coach tutors surrounded her. Two of them loosened her clothes and cooperated in stripping her, freely fondling, patting, fingering and pinching her expanses of bare skin and feminine areas. She was completely docile now, beyond resistance.

The attending co-eds lowered her to the floor and held her spread eagle as the first man mounted her and thrust vigorously until he spent himself in her womb. More men followed, ordering her to assume their favorite positions. She performed another doggy but, this time braced on her hands and knees against the man's forceful bumps without the bolster of the couch. Two sidesaddles, one from in front, one from the rear. A tit-job while leaning over a prone man's groin. The pace of rotating lovers slowed as other co-eds were fed into the sexual melee and joined Gloria in sharing the orgy roles and obligations for the assembled men.

By morning, Gloria was fully inaugurated into her sophomore year poise lessons. Thereafter, she became a model student, faithfully obeying the established rules, rites and protocols of the Total Woman Academy.

bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers