Total Woman Daughters Ch. 03

Story Info
Juniors: Foreign Exchange Students.
9.2k words
4.57
10.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

Holly: Arabian Nights

-----

Ned was preparing interim reports on the TWA website. He took longer than usual, stopping occasionally to stare longingly at his travel mate in the corporate jet cabin. Holly was a tall platinum blonde, flexible and athletic. Ned was escorting her on a transfer to a Middle Eastern potentate. She had volunteered for a semester of intensified belly-dance sensuality and associated cross-cultural exchanges.

She wore her most regal belly dance outfit. It was flowing fine fabrics, light and comfortable for the long flight. To pass the time, Ned had directed her to demonstrate her dance moves and she had given a complete performance. Her strip dancing built his temperature visually, then her body vanquished his fever carnally. It was a prescription she hoped to perfect during her resident semester as a guest of the Great Khan and his harem school.

The travelers were met at the tarmac by the rotund Grand Vizier. He extended the Great Khan's apologies for not welcoming them personally to his Kingdom. He was on his 'Haj'. Ned had been pre-briefed about the royal family and knew this perverted term was a euphemism for the sovereign's periodic tour of Oriental sexpots. The Grand Wife tolerated his fetishes and played along, using his absences to take her own 'Haj': luxury shopping sprees in Europe and America. The petro-kingdom's oil money seemed endless.

The Grand Vizier stepped close to Holly as she stood demurely by Ned. He took both her hands in his and she looked directly into his eyes.

"And what is your name, my lovely?"

"Holly, sir, like the bush."

"I thought Holly was a tree."

"Some types are, but like me, the holly bush is more flexible, more fragrant and much prettier."

The Grand Vizier took her double meanings and was immediately smitten by her cheeky response.

"I am Hassan, the Grand Vizier of the Kingdom."

He gave her his arm and Ned followed the pair as they strolled along the red carpet between the twin lines of the honor guard. Ned watched Holly's stride sway her ass and sashay the costume skirts. He entered the Grand Vizier's armored limousine. Holly sat lovely as ever between the mesmerized men in the rear compartment.

The palace guard's vehicles convoyed the VIPs through the dusty streets of the ancient capital until they arrived at a fortress-like compound on a cliff overlooking the sea. The servant staff waited as a reception line in the marbled and mirrored vestibule. The introductions were brief, commanding the staff to treat the visitors as if they were members of the royal family. Hassan reluctantly disengaged from Holly and the Harem Mother assumed charge of the lovely maiden, whisking her away to get settled in. Hassan's longing look followed her every step until she disappeared from the entrance hall.

Hassan guided Ned on a tour of the palace. The Throne Room was mostly ceremonial. The British colonials had relinquished local control to the royal family long ago. But they held on to the oil leases and safeguarded those with the credible threat posed by the Her Majesty's Britannic Royal Navy base nearby.

At the Harem entrance, Hassan announced their presence to the Harem Mother and she granted them leave to quickly inspect Holly's future accommodations. Her private bedroom suite was luxurious with silk bed furnishings and a spa-like bathroom. Ned frowned cagily at the extravagance and sarcastically allowed that the rooms were tolerable. The tour ended with a walk through the manicured gardens where Ned spotted a few half naked virgins cavorting on the paths. These girls would join the official Harem upon coming of age.

The Grand Vizier shared some of the politics of the Kingdom, the 'Grand Compromise' that the Council of Sheiks invoked at independence to keep the peace. As the heir and successor to the Crown, the Great Khan received half of the oil revenues. The remainder was distributed equally to the Sheiks. The Great Khan would have frivoled it all away except for the astute Grand Vizier who managed the day-to-day functions of the Kingdom and, particularly, its finances. The Grand Wife was Hassan's sister and together, they were the real power in the land.

"My sister and I have plans to modernize the Kingdom and prepare it for when the oil runs out. We are grooming the Crown Prince to promulgate that transformation."

Ned praised him for his wisdom. Hassan continued.

"We want to encourage our women to fully participate but old attitudes die hard in our traditional society. We will do what we can; which is why we treasure our budding association with the Total Woman Academy. We will be sending our first enrolled student with you when you leave. We hope many more will follow."

Ned assured him that he could arrange all the travel and scholastic logistics. He was also authorized to negotiate the amount of the Kingdom's pledge contribution for financial support to help maintain TWA's high standards. He would communicate his figure before his flight out tomorrow.

"Thank you, my friend. Now some traditions die harder than others. As a busy man and widower, my sister has graciously allowed me discrete access to the Harem to ease my grief. I have a regular rotation of young Harem concubines sharing my bed through the lonely nights. As a temporary member of the Harem during her stay, Holly will enter my rotation as part of her cross cultural exchange."

Hassan gave a lecherous grin as he awaited Ned's reaction. Ned was very understanding.

"Your Excellency, Holly is here as a foreign exchange student to fully experience your culture. We hope you will find her an unrivaled ambassador for the benefits gained by sending your country's daughters through the TWA program."

The Grand Vizier chortled at the 'ambassador' turn of phrase.

"I look forward to her presenting her 'credentials'. Soon I hope..."

Ned was aware of the innuendo but Holly was more up for the tasks and challenges than Hassan presently understood.

"And you know there is an ancient rivalry among the regional khans for prominence. Everyone is wealthy; making field combat unnecessary. Instead, they flaunt the primacy of their harems. Once the Great Khan has sampled Holly's exotic endowments, she can expect to be sent on 'peace missions' to the other khanates."

Ned knew Holly would be grateful for any exotic cultural experience that came her way. He entrusted her fully into the Grand Vizier's political schemes.

"You must treat her as you would any other female of the household, in whatever role you assign. She will submit to the traditional palace rules and customs."

A firm handshake confirmed the Grand Vizier's free reign over Holly for the duration of her cross cultural excursion.

"Now, please forgive me but I have to attend to pressing matters of state."

He assured Ned that he would see him again at the special welcoming dinner this evening. He called upon a lounging young woman nearby to escort Ned to his guest quarters.

Inside his suite, the harem clad cutie showed Ned the fixtures and fittings, especially pointing out the traditional robes laid out that he should wear to dinner this evening. 'And nothing else' she emphasized.

She asked if she could provide anything further to assure his comfort. Ned's mind churned. It had been hours and hours since Holly had soothed his ardor. Was this one available to him now for sexual relief? Hassan had not indicated her status vis-à-vis Ned. Wary of the severe consequences if he violated some unknown palace rule, Ned sent her on her way.

-----

At the formal reception dinner, Ned was seated cross legged amongst floor cushions, near but not next to, the Grand Vizier. It was not a pose he was accustomed to and a small pillow beneath his butt helped ease some of the cramps forming in his back and thighs. Hassan had sat like this often and the large man seemed to be quite relaxed. The meal was served in courses and Ned found the food to his liking. A cavalcade of dancers, magicians and jugglers entertained the gathered guests.

The Vizier was continuously approached and lobbied by wealthy nobles, seeking his favor for a petition. He whispered aside, consulting with his counselors before responding and dismissing the solicitor with a wave.

As the meal and entertainment closed, everyone except Ned and Hassan was dismissed. The heavily armed guards shooed the multitude out, exited the room and locked the doors behind them. Looking around and confirming their privacy, Hassan clapped twice.

A door slid open on the far wall and the Harem Mother emerged. She had barely crossed the threshold when three giggling little figures scooted around her and bounded across the room, falling headlong into the Grand Vizier's broad lap. He broke into laughter as he tickled them and they competed to kiss his face and cheeks.

"Hah, hah... my little ones are excited tonight! Ned, meet my sweet triplets, the product of my loins. They are the spitting images of their late mother." He continued to wrestle and tickle his daughters.

A modicum of decorum returned when the Harem Mother scolded her charges. Two took a seat on both sides but the third refused to relinquish his lap. He was completely useless in enforcing the Harem Mother's rules on his daughters and he didn't care. He spoke to Ned.

"My sister and the Harem Mother have raised my sweeties ever since my late wife died in childbirth. The daughters know the story, of course, but she and my sister have been their virtual mothers their whole lives. Last year, they came of age."

Ned frowned, wondering if the Grand Vizier had them participating in his 'rotation'. The man caught the look and laughed it off.

"Even in our misogynistic culture, there remain certain boundaries. But I can't forbid the Great Khan's fetishes so I can assure you that he has introduced them to the ways of Eros. Thus the urgency; I must get them off to TWA before local politics makes them prize brides for some sheik's spoiled son. I have bigger plans for them."

Ned's face softened as he relaxed his worries. Hassan gave Ned his request for the evening.

"I can't bear to part with all three at once and my heart can't play favorites by choosing only one. They are all my favorites. So you will choose one for me. Sweeties, this is Ned. Go to him now and show him which one of you deserves to leave with him tomorrow to attend an academy in Europe."

There was a pause as their Daddy's instructions sank in. Then another mad scramble ensued as they dashed to Ned. They crowded him for kisses and he gamely struggled until he eventually calmed them enough to sit. But before they would comply, the minxes stretched out his legs and braced him up on pillows in a half sitting comfortable sprawl.

Two of them lounged close to his sides and the third sat on the floor and leaned back against his groin. He studied his pillow-mates. They did look like triplets. They had dressed alike in silky transparent harem pants and equally transparent peasant style tops. Their unhidden pert breasts carried puckered pink nipples and they had shaved landing strips above their narrow slotted pussies.

Their black hair reached their lower backs. Their makeup was alike: dark eyeshadow, long eyelashes, ruby-red lips, and lightly blushed high cheekbones under dark almond shaped eyes.

Ned could not have told them apart except for the color of their silky pastel shaded outfits: red, blue and saffron. They snuggled in against their man.

The Harem Mother waited until the rearrangements were complete before seeking their attention.

"Gentlemen, I am pleased to present this evening's featured entertainment. I give you... Holly!"

Low flute music swelled the room. A garlanded foot emerged from the open sliding doorway and shook its bangled anklet. The other appeared and following it was Holly's statuesque form.

She stood a moment to attract the men's attention. She had it; all eyes stared at the beautiful apparition. The Harem Mother withdrew unnoticed and closed the sliding door, allowing the men to partake of their amusements.

Holly was an exotic platinum blonde. Her rich costume was layers of silk veils overlying her jeweled headband, snug tube top and scalloped waist wrap, each of which was festooned with bells and bangles. Her hands held finger cymbals. With a dramatic flourish, she commenced her solo dance.

Her arms swept upward, emphasizing the completion with a single peal of her finger cymbals. She spun on her toes and the translucent veils billowed out to flash some skin. They settled when she stopped, again with the cymbal stop signal.

Another slower turn ended with a veil fluttering magically to the floor. The men had not seen her disconnect it, a bit of mystique that was key to her show. She took a quicker beat, rolling her hips as she rotated, twerking her ass before Hassan. He watched mesmerized, as did Ned.

The triplets noted Ned's stare. Red tunneled a hand between his robes' folds and found his naked dick. Her touch broke his concentration. He mentally thanked his afternoon room guide for telling him 'nothing else'. He looked at Red who was looking at his face for direction. He gave her none, returning his gaze to Holly in motion.

And Holly's motion was fantastic. Another veil had been lost during his interlude with Red. She popped her hips, alternately cycling Figure 8's. Her muscles were warming up and her flexibility increasing. Her bangles tinkled and twinkled to the beat of the music. A waist veil floated away.

Blue felt Red's hand on Ned's prick beneath her back. She sat up and spun around, keen to show Ned her own eagerness for the promised escape to Europe. She snuck her hand in to join her sister's and they collaborated in stroking his dick. Saffron saw the action and, figuring three sets of hands were too much, climbed up to open Ned's lapels and planted kisses on his hairy chested nipples. She climbed higher and kissed his lips, his earlobes, his neck, anywhere that would give Ned an extra boost to his libido.

Ned lost track of Holly as his playmates hogged his attention. Not so the Grand Vizier. He watched every move, heard every bell and bangle, felt every twitch in his energized groin. Holly had a few veils left. The one at her headband fell off, leaving the last one coyly covering the front gap in her waist wrap. Her cunt was vaguely in view but not showing distinctly.

Holly slowed and side stepped close to her main one-man audience. Standing sideways, she swayed and reached behind to unfasten the boob tube clips. She played with the ends, sawing the stretchy fabric across her loosened breasts. A complete motion stop added theatrical timing and then she swept away her top. In profile, her nipples were erect, a sign that this work was not necessarily all work.

She quarter spun away and shimmied, flaunting sidewinder wobbles under level extended arms. The cymbals tingling a metallic drum roll for emphasis.

She turned again to face her man. Her round boobs settled their jostle but only until she reactivated them with an extended shimmy. She leaned them almost into Hassan's face and did it again. A lesser man would have pounced but he let her finish her dance. The night was young.

Holly plucked at the last veil and tossed it away to fully expose her pussy. She squatted and crawled into the large man's lap. He welcomed her with open arms and then a hug as she found his lips and they took their first kiss. Her hands pulled his lapels apart and lower down she loosed his belt. A few more spreads laid his swollen cock bare.

From her waist wrap, she retrieved a corrugated hollow finger plug and cocked a querying eye.

Hassan knew of this trick. He had used it with a lot of his rotation mates, though with varying degrees of cooperation. He used small ones on the younger ones. They needed to get used to the feeling. The older, more experienced ones had learned to accommodate his fetish, even welcoming the positive effects on their own bouts of pleasure. He nodded his answer to Holly's querying eye.

Taking his hand, she slipped the firm plastic plug down the length of his fat middle finger. The device was a size he might use on a doyen harem female, not this fit young dancer. Holly sucked deeply on the rubbery ridged cylinder to wet it. With a coy smile, she turned in his lap and presented her ass.

Hassan poked and pushed the severely crenelated toy deep into her anus, a tight but manageable fit. Each rubbery ridge had to be forced past her sphincter; he paused to let her recover before pressing in the next large rib. When the efforts were complete and the anal plug was fully embedded in place, he smacked her ass cheek to signal his finish.

Holly turned to again straddle his groin. Her tits touched his face and he suckled her boobs. She arched her back and looked up, eyes closed, mouth open at the scratchy tickle of his beard and lips.

Her upturned face emitted little peeps, signaling her joy at the tongue lashes on her sensitized nipples. She rubbed her breasts harder against his mouth. Her platinum blonde hair swayed against her bowed bare back.

After enough of the boob kissing melee, she clenched her ass to hold the toy inside and placed her pussy lips on the head of his erection. The insertion hip moves were familiar to them both: mini hip pops, slow figure-8s and nimble pussy slides. They cooperated to prod his fat shaft down her toy enhanced tunnel. Hassan felt his corona rippled by its passage along the thin membrane, the orifice separation contorted by the ribbed ass probe. Holly took in all of the great bulk of the Grand Vizier.

With depth achieved, she shifted to combinations of the dance moves. The strokes were moderate and smooth. She paused occasionally to adjust her position laying on his lounging body. She rubbed his fat chest with her tingling erect nipples, capturing furtive kisses, feeling Hassan clutch her ass cheeks. The wet conjunction emitted slushing noises as the slick flesh pistoned away. Her hip rolls during his lusty strokes strummed his coronal under-vee hard against the prominent plastic ribs, setting fire to his penile nerves.

Ned managed to spy glimpses of Holly's sensual coitus. His trio of bed pets was actively distracting his view, wanting his focus on them and their desire to leave with him tomorrow. He was enjoying the competition. Watching the sex unfold nearby and feeling his own tension demanding release, he finally let go of his control and sprayed forth his spunk into the jittering hands of the little Harem daughters. They squealed with delight at their accomplishment.

Other sounds filled the room. Hassan was puffing like a freight train and Holly had upped the tempo. At his roar of triumph, she bore down and crushed her sensitized clitoris to his pubic bone. She felt his jets of sperm fill her innermost cavity and she wailed her orgasmic relief. She had worked hard and felt blessed to share the ecstatic pleasure with the important man who was packed in her cunt. They lay weary and mesmerized through the afterglow.

Ned rested after that. His pillow mates were cuddled up next to him. In the night, he awoke to guttural sounds and saw Hassan atop Holly drilling his cock into her missionary posed body. Her legs were straight, folded back to avoid splitting her hips and groin, unable to accommodate his large body between her legs in any other pose.

Despite his bulk, Holly endeavored to match his thrusts with hip moves to heighten his pleasure.

Ned was proud of her initiative and dedication. Hassan was in for a dazzling six-month tenure of Holly's unique charms. Ned suspected Holly would be more frequent in the 'rotation' than the other concubines in Hassan's nocturnal lineup. And she would become the most sought after 'peace ambassador' in the cluster of adjacent khanates. His cock stiffened with jealousy.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers