Total Woman Excursions 10

Story Info
Summer Camp: Dog Days, Agnes.
1.5k words
4.36
9.3k
2
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers

Sirius, the Dog Star, progressed to its annual position closest to the sun and the orbs would rise together in the eastern sky for the next month. These were the sultry dog days of summer. It was perfect weather for a beach volleyball tournament at Total Woman Excursions.

The heaped sand was white to reflect the sunlight and soft to protect the players. The four duets of women were evenly matched to provide superb competition. The team uniforms were skimpy thongs to provide superb entertainment.

Somer was seated in the bleachers with his host guide Agnes. She wore the standard beach volleyball uniform. Hers was blue. The others teams wore orange, yellow and green. It was a round robin tournament, two losses and you're out. 'Out' meant you were the service staff for the winners after the match.

Agnes team had one win and one loss. Yellow and green were on the field, closing in on their end game. They had each reached 11 and now both sides teetered on defeat, holding back the two point win margin. Yellow served, green set and spiked, yellow saved and returned a lob. Green set again but badly, almost dropping. Expecting a spike, Yellow retreated too far back to save the ball that dribbled over the net. The Greens bumped their chests and high fived.

The Yellows loped off the court to the bleachers. Two losses, they were 'out'; now servants to the others. A brunette Yellow sat down and wiped her brow with a towel. A chug of her Gatorade and a deep breath readied her for her duties. She stood and walked to Somer and Agnes.

"Anything I can get or do for you?"

Agnes said "No."

Somer said "How about a Dr Pepper and a blowjob?"

The Yellow brunette turned and walked down the bleachers to a cooler and returned with the soda. She opened and handed it to Somer who took a chug. Yellow started to squat down but Somer raised his hand.

"I was only kidding" he said.

Yellow shrugged and asked "Anything else then?"

Agnes shook her head and gently motioned her away. "You know she would have done you right here and now."

"I guess so but it's hot and pretty public."

Agnes laughed "Don't be so shy."

It was time for Blue and Green to play. Somer watched Agnes and the other Blue handily defeat the recently victorious Greens, now eliminated like the Yellows. That left Blue and Orange with one loss each. This would be the final match to determine the champion.

The ball sailed back and forth across the court. Several times a diving player would get a face and cleavage full of sand, which scratched inside the bra, irritating the competitor. On the final match points, one of the Oranges doffed her top to rid herself of the itchy nuisance but to no avail. Agnes and her Blue teammate spiked a hotshot and ended the game as tournament champions. Orange retrieved her top and was prepared to don it when Agnes taunted her "Forget it, loser. You'll have it off again soon enough."

Agnes and her Blue champion chum skipped over to Somer. Agnes introduced her teammate Audrey to Somer. They sat like bookends to Somer on the lowest bench with their bare feet on the ground. Agnes clapped her hands and said "Okay, losers, over here! Form a line!"

The Greens, Yellows and Oranges shuffled in front of Somer and his host guides. They stood with hands clasped behind their backs, boobs jutting out in tight bikini tops, except for the one Orange, who remained bare chested. Agnes invited Somer to inspect the offerings.

Somer rose to review this line of beauties. First were the Oranges, 1 and 2. Orange 1 stood topless. He slid his fingers over her firm top slopes, around underneath and checked their bouncability. Orange 2 had retained her top which seemed unfair to Somer. He stepped in front of Orange 2, reached behind her and unsnapped the bikini top. She shrugged it down her arms. His hands rose to her pert nipples, perkier from the exercise or maybe by the excitement of being handled by Somer. He flicked the nubs and she twitched at the feeling.

What was good for some was good for all. Somer moved to his right. Green 1 was next. The Greens and Yellows were shorter and chestier than the other teams, possibly explaining their slower play and somewhat unwieldy balance. Green 1 stoically awaited Somer's inspection. Her boobs sagged a bit when Somer removed their supports. The nipples were large, flat and red against her allover tan. Green 2 had firmer breasts with conical points. Yellow 1 waited impatiently for her turn and fidgeted rubbing her thighs together in anticipation. Somer noted the movements and choose to strip off her bottoms instead of the top. Her cunt lips were fleshy and he saw she also had an allover tan. His fingers slid undercover, along the rosy lips and found them soft and dewy, evidence of her arousal.

Yellow 2 smiled as Somer fumbled with her clasp. She bumped his chest with hers when she reached back to help unfasten the problematic catch. Somer cupped her generous beauties. They were more than a hand full and he tested their weight with little bumps and bounces, sending ripples through the flesh.

Agnes coughed an 'ahem'. Somer looked back to where she patted the bench beside her, in between her and Audrey. Having completed his limited inspection, Somer returned to his assigned seat. Agnes and Audrey huddled in and, for the next few moments, Somer and the winning team strategized the services to be rendered by the losers. With nods of agreement, they sat up again and composed themselves into a stern line of judges, ready to mete out their justice.

Yellow 1, the ready fellatrix, was beckoned forward. She squatted in front of Somer and removed his pants. She found her patron tumescent. She lapped and worked him to firmness. Setting his cock upright she spiked it into her mouth.

Yellow 2 sat down between Somer and Audrey and the women began kissing and petting, lolling tongues in open mouths. Somer reached around to recapture Yellow 2's breast. He found it just as hefty and kneadable as a few minutes past. Somer felt a touch to his left and found Green 2's pointy nipple poking his bicep. He threw an arm around and twisted the far nipple, rolling it in his thumb and fingers. Green 2 moaned as he captured her lips with his.

Orange 1 was kneeling before a bottomless Agnes carving her tongue along the victor's gash. Orange 2 was similarly kneeling at Audrey's front, tugging to remove Audrey's blue thong. Her efforts were helped when Audrey, continuing the tongue play with Yellow 2, lifted her butt to ease the release. Orange 2 dropped them to the sand, spread Audrey's thighs and dove in.

Orange 2 and Green 1 stood by, awaiting any opening in the action to assist or substitute for a player in this new post tournament round robin. Yellow 2 paused and leaned up, Somer's hand still gripping her breast. Seeing Audrey's face unencumbered, Green 1 leaned over Orange 1, who continued to lap at Audrey's groin, and smooched Audrey's face. Yellow 2 covered Somer's hand with her own, looking at him and demonstrating the fierce clutch she wanted from him. He complied with her guidance and squeezed hard. She moaned and nodded. Somer was unable to separately control the force of his hands and the other pitched hard on Green 2's nipple, getting a squeak but no resistance from his left hand partner.

Green 1 saw Yellow 1 lean back from Somer's cock, needing a few quick breathes. She pushed Yellow 1 aside and gobbled Somer's prick deep, employing long strokes and swallows at the bottom. Yellow 1 looked left and right, searching for her next opening. Everyone was engaged, so she squatted and waited.

During the matchups, the players rotated positions, trying different roles, expanding their versatility and displaying their abilities. Towards the end, Somer was leaning back into a cradle of big boobs, had each hand full of compressed chest meat and his face full of lips and tongue as the current kisser rode his cock and mashed her tits into his chest. That was the round that finally defeated Somer's stamina and he took his best shot, crying into the kissing mouth as he served his essence into her warm, spongy channel.

Agnes and Audrey watched the finale from aside, having received their trophy orgasms just before they had released their service mates to Somer's needs. Green 1 and 2 were liplocked on the bench beyond Somer. The Oranges and Yellows were untangling themselves from the scrum pile that trapped Somer. Ignoring the Greens, Agnes dismissed the others to resume their resort host guide duties elsewhere. She hugged Somer's arm and guided him back to his room. Showering with him, she cleaned him up before they relaxed in his room.

Agnes stayed the night. She was truly attentive to Somer's needs, providing all of her body for his pleasure. Somer ended the night with a sunrise doggy style fuck pumping into Agnes from behind as she bent over the edge of bed. It seemed a fit ending to a sultry Total Woman Excursions Dog Day.

bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers