Total Woman Excursions 12

Story Info
Summer Camp: Water Sports.
2.7k words
4.56
13.1k
1
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
369 Followers

The Total Woman Excursions beachside was pure white sand, lapped by leisurely waves of the clear blue sea. The scarab speed boat was anchored offshore. Somer was accompanied by his three host guides of the resort: Julie, Agnes and Stephanie. The topless snorkelers plunged the coral depths in search of aquatic flora and fauna.

There were many to behold. The reef glimmered with neon colors and exotic shapes. Large and small fish circled, crisscrossed and skittered around them. Somer floated inert among the displays. At times, one of the host guides waggled her chest as she swam by below him. He was at peace.

An hour later, he was climbing the back of the scarab speed boat. His three wet snorkel-mates were already aboard and drying themselves with towels and sunshine. The sun was descending. When Somer was aboard, they revved up and coasted towards the dock.

The topless crew brought her in and tied her up. The resort staff had delivered a catered dinner to the dockside. The rear deck of the boat became the dining room. The guest and his host guide crew supped on a seafood feast with champagne and wine. The meal was accompanied by laughter and gests, everyone in a jolly mood. Finally the talk turned to plans for the evening. There were no illusions or doubts that tonight Somer was going to be fucked within an inch of his natural life. It wasn't if or whether, it was how and when. The women wanted to know what Somer required and in what manner he required it.

Somer contemplated his time with Julie and the picnic games. She had been thoughtfully aware of his desire for another companion besides herself and readily made the necessary arrangements. Her blowjob had been very good. The swap she had arranged with the other blonde host guide was truly wonderful. But Somer remembered how Julie looked a bit roughed up when returning from her round with the blonde's assigned guest. Somer wondered if he could get some more out of her by that route.

Somer remembered the group sex with the losers of Agnes and her team-mate Audrey's beach volleyball tournament. The winning Agnes and Audrey y had watched him frolic with the losers and had each received their own orgasmic trophies. The night was wonderful and the positions extensive. What more could Agnes provide in personal services?

Last, but certainly never least, was buxom Stephanie. She was a loner in this group. Her strong body had wrenched cum out of Somer three different ways. He had some performance anxiety about keeping up with her marathon sessions but craved using her body again for his pleasure.

Somer shared these thoughts with the group and they openly discussed the ways and means to achieve the culmination of his visit to the resort. At last, plans were laid, leaving certain details to the creativity of the host guides. The women went ashore to make arrangements and gather resources. Somer retired to the cabin, lay on the bunk, with the waves swaying the moored boat as he dozed in a twilight rest.

Somer awoke when the cabin hatch opened and the moonlight streamed past a topless Stephanie. She was wearing her swim thong and heels. Her boobs danced as she stooped through the hatch, reaching back to latch it and walked to the bed. Somer became more alert as she knelt and swept off his swim shorts. She rose again and laid her breasts across his groin, straddling his soft cock in her hanging cleavage. The rocking motion of the boat began the friction but Stephanie was not lax in adding her own efforts.

Somer put his hands under his pillow and adjusted his head to a comfortable watching point of view. Stephanie paused occasionally to lick his lengthening length, adding saliva as lubrication. Somer liked the feel of her nipples grazing the skin between his legs and groin. Her stiff nubs disclosed that she liked it too.

Stephanie placed her hands either side of her soft flesh and captured Somer's now stiff shaft in a warm skin tunnel. Her strokes lengthened. She pecked at the tip but as he grew, she gave full kisses and then took the available knob past her lips. Her oral and boob contact with Somer's tool got his motor running.

Stephanie rose up and released his shaft from her cleavage, angled the rod up and put her mouth down, as far down as she could. She paused at bottom, made swallowing contractions on his tip and slowly drew back up. She swept her hair aside and looked at his face. Somer's mouth was open, not so much in surprise, as in awe. Stephanie smiled around the meat in her mouth. Her tongue tip painted the tube, little fluttering strokes. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and pushed down all the way again. Her throat swallowed the tip and her tongue rubbed the shaft. Somer leaned his head back and moaned. Where Stephanie's cunt had been tight and undulating, this orifice with its sucking and swallowing was even better.

Stephanie held the shaft deep, not stroking, just using her oral muscles as she had her cunt muscles to milk Somer's cum out. He wasn't giving in yet; he wanted to see how long he could last under her expert slurping. Somer admired her efforts but wanted the sensations to last. But alas, he couldn't hold out. Somer popped his cork deep in Stephanie's throat. She felt the flow and backed off to capture it in her mouth, tongue wagging beneath the rim and crown. Somer wanted to blame it on the all-day stimulation of topless snorkeling and dining. But he knew that Stephanie was so accomplished at her task that he had no chance of withstanding her onslaught.

Somer's breathing settled down. He had his first cum of the evening behind him. Stephanie rose, tilted back and swallowed, forgoing a kiss and left by the hatchway.

Somer lay quiet. The boat rolled a bit as Stephanie disembarked and his next session boarded. A naked Agnes entered the cabin. She was followed by a nude Audrey.

"I hope you don't mind. Audrey wanted to come along and experience some of what she saw you do on the beach volleyball bleachers that day. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, sure. How are you, Audrey?"

"Hot and horny."

"Well, forgive me but I seem to have some residue from my last session. I need to clean up a little."

"I'll do it" said Agnes. She grabbed a towel and started dabbing Somer's groin. Audrey climbed on the bunk and planted an open mouth kiss on Somer's lips. Their tongues intermingled. Her boobs dangled. He hefted them and palmed the globes.

Agnes took Somer in hand and slowly stroked his meat but it was slow to respond, too soon after Stephanie's magnificent boob and blowjob. Audrey lay beside Somer and rubbed his chest, pinching and flicking his nipples. Agnes crawled to the other side, maintaining tactile contact with his cock. Time would tell and there was all night if needed. They encouraged Somer to lay back and relax and listen. He closed his eyes. The waves lapped the hull, the women breathed and cooed and Somer felt his tension soften and his cock harden.

Audrey noted as much and climbed aboard. Agnes tilted the stiff cock up and helped rub the knob against Audrey's cunt lips. Audrey pushed down and embedded Somer in her moist warmth. She set a moderate pace. Somer lay still and let the women work. Agnes, still lying beside Somer, took over nipple massage for Audrey, stroking Somer's chest and nipples, biting his earlobe, tonguing the inner ear and nuzzling his neck. Somer was doubly assailed by the two able and willing lovers. And despite his previous magnificent session with Stephanie, he was approaching another orgasm. He contorted his face and sounded off as he came. This time, he shot out his own essence without feeling like it was being sucked from him. But the effort pushed his limits of strength and the orgasm banged his brain in its intensity.

Audrey slowed the strokes and settled on his hips, bracing her arms on his abdomen. Agnes watched Somer's face until his grimace relaxed, then nodded to Audrey. She dismounted. Agnes used the towel to dab and dry Somer's groin. Audrey and Agnes each kissed Somer deeply before departing. The boat rolled dockside as the pair disembarked.

Somer lay recovering. He expected Julie to arrive as the pair left but any delay was welcome; he needed a little time to regain his strength. Finally he felt the boat rock and knew someone was coming aboard. He waited for the hatch to open but instead there was a knock.

"Come hither" he almost giggled. There was no response. Again, there was a knock.

"Come in" he said. No response except for another knock. Irritated, Somer jumped out of the bunk and marched to the hatchway, slapping it open. He strode on deck to find three women. The two on opposite ends were dressed in scanty pirate wench costumes. The bloused tops almost, but not quite, covered their nipples on their bulbous breasts while ragged skirts barely covered their nethers. They were barefoot. The black triangular hats and eye patches were an amusing although clichéd dash.

Between them knelt a tousled looking Julie, head hung down with her long hair massed on the deck. One pirate wench held a rope tied around Julie's neck. Julie, like her handlers, was barefoot. Her lacy top was torn open and her breasts hung out. Her hands were tied with the ruptured remains of her bra. She was blindfolded with one bandanna and gagged with another.

"Beggin' yur pardon, sir, but we took this noble gal off a captured merchantman sailing out of Kingstown. We got the cargo of gold and thought to sell this lassy to a whorehouse for a little more. But she's full a' trouble, gov'ner, tried to escape twice and we can't get her ta' behave. Can ya' help us?"

Somer was tired, yes, but this 'scene' made his cock twitch. He was ready to play again. He motioned for the pirate wenches to remove the captive's gag. Free from the gag, Julie shook her head and wiggled her jaw but remained head looking down.

"What's your name, whore?"

"Julie. Lady Julie of Cunnysex. And I protest this treatment."

"Protest away, Whore Julie. It's time you accepted your situation and learned the ropes. Like the sisal ropes around your neck and the semen ropes you'll soon be spouting out of my cock."

The pirate wenches replaced her gag. Julie felt Somer tug on her sisal leash and struggled to stand. It was difficult with her hands fastened behind her back; her pirate scene-mates pulled her up by her arms. Her free breasts jostled. The pair turned to leave.

"Bye, sweetie, have fun!" they giggled and skipped across the gangplank to shore. Julie threw a gagged but smiling pucker kiss towards the retreating sounds then returned to face forward.

Somer put a couple fingers under the blindfold bandanna and yanked it off. Julie's terrified muffled yelp was priceless. His cock twitched again. He fondled her left breast, digging inside the torn blouse to squeeze it, pushing the shreds aside with his wrist. He switched leash hands and fondled the other. Somer held the leash in his teeth. There were still a few buttons fastened near her waist. He grabbed the panels and torn down and aside completely exposing her bobbing boobs. The tattered fabric draped the outsides of her globes. Hands tied behind, she offered no resistance, and probably wouldn't have anyway. This was Somer's 'scene', the one he had conjectured about at dinner.

Somer took her nipples and pinched hard. Julie yelped again at the real discomfort. Somer almost apologized but silently resolved instead to be gentler. Somer spun her around by her shoulders and pulled the blouse remnants down her arms. He found the skirt closure at the back waist and popped it open. Buttons formed a line down from there and he ripped them apart, dropping the garment to the deck. Her toned ass cheeks and thighs flexed adorably as she struggled to maintain balance. He spun her back and her boobs bobbed and settled.

Taking up the leash once more, he led her onto the foredeck of the speedboat. He made her kneel again, putting her forehead on the deck and liftingher ass high. He dropped his shorts and knelt behind her. By now his cock had twitched itself to hardness. He positioned himself behind her, lined up and thrust. Julie grunted through the gag. Somer held her bra-wrapped wrists as handles as he thrust again and again, reveling in the friction. He may have been tired before but he found new vigor from the feeling of control over the 'captive'. His long deep strokes became short shallow strokes as he neared his peak. At the last moment, he pulled out, rolled Julie sideways and came on her face. Julie closed her eyes as the four shots painted her cheeks, nose and forehead.

"There's your first lesson in 'the ropes'" he laughed.

Still gagged, Julie simply looked at him. Somer dipped a bucket over the side and poured it over Julie's face, washing away the spunk. She rolled on her back, boobs flopping, adjusting her arms to the side so she wouldn't lie directly on her bound wrists. Her wet matted hair and wet body held a moonlight sheen. Somer sat next to her, twisting nipples, clutching boobs and fingering cunt lips. As he played, his cock began to grow again. Julie could see it. She made a grunt and eye bobbed to her gag. Somer took it off her.

Julie whined "Please, sir, I know how to behave now. If you let go my restraints, I'll show you."

Somer pretended to doubt that and hesitated, then shrugged and untied her wrists. Julie sat up and rubbed her wrists, threw the broken bra and shredded clothing remnants overboard. She loosed the sisal rope from her neck but Somer stopped her hand.

"That one stays." he said. He tightened it back but not too tight and let the loose lead hang.

She leaned in and kissed Somer, holding his head against hers. Her hand furtively touched his cock and when he didn't resist, she gently rubbed it. Somer's hand cupped her breast as he thumbed her nipple, flicking the nub.

Still holding Somer in a kiss, Julie leaned back and lay on the deck, drawing Somer into the cradle of her spread thighs. This time, Somer was more considerate, positioning his body to support his weight on hands and knees above Julie's welcoming body. And welcome she did, easing his erection into her juicy cunt, the interlocking parts finding their best fit. Somer's knob scoured the crenelated passage as he moved in and out, in and out. Julie rolled her hips, timing the rhythm to the strokes, brushing the rim over her G-spot.

Somer heard Julie breath faster. As her breathing deepened and she moaned, Somer felt the tingling begin in him. The pair panted louder and louder as they stroked. They reached their joint crescendo and surfed the wave of orgasm. Somer crashed his sperm into Julie's vagina. The sensual high went on and on, each body vibrating in the other body's arms.

Somer regained his senses lying on top and inside Julie. She rubbed his back but otherwise didn't move. He pecked her lips. He was shrinking but slowly.

"Well, Lady Julie, I don't think you're going back to the pirates. I'm keeping you for myself. You will be my captive from now on."

"Okay, Somer, but really, I have to stay here at the Total Woman Excursions resort after you check out tomorrow." She bumped her groin against his. "But until then you can keep me captive. Let's go below. You can tie me to your bunk just in case I try to escape."

"Deal" said Somer, rising and helping Julie up before leading her leashed nudity below for more of her ongoing 'captivity'.

bhuff
bhuff
369 Followers