Total Woman Fortunes Ch. 02

Story Info
India/Sri Lanka.
3.6k words
4.53
4.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
372 Followers

** Naveena **

Nuvesh, Dev and Rajik sat together in the company cafeteria eating lunch. Their conversation was the usual banter of work, play and love. They usually bragged of feminine conquests, although the talk was braggadocios at best. The trio of killer app rock stars were cloistered here 24/7 in Naveena's protected high tech campus, where they often worked double shifts, as did the small number of other computer whizzes. Pixelated onscreen women were the closest the boys ever came to human sexual intercourse, facilitated by their masturbating hands.

All their work product stayed securely in-house and woe to anyone caught trying to leave campus without permission or avoiding the full body scans and cavity searches. On the other hand, Naveena's secretive operation paid phenomenally well and they had accumulated respectable nest eggs. It would allow them to retire early to a nice place with lots of their fantasy dream women, real flesh and blood, at their beck and call.

Meanwhile, the work was steady, interesting and lucrative for those who kept the secret place a secret and followed the rules. Those rules applied to their brief forays outside, where they were under constant covert surveillance. And today's lunchtime babble surrounded a very special foray: the pending Best Team Performance awards.

From her office, Naveena monitored the cafeteria chatter from the closed circuit system. She had built her company based on keeping her client's industrial intelligence secure from the competition. It was a constant struggle to get the right people with the right skills in place. She held their loyalty with good compensation: financially and physiologically. And the three young men whose personnel files were arrayed on her desk, had certainly earned their reward. They had fulfilled Krista's customized chip design work order in record time. And Krista's exclusive manufacturing source had then made the computer chips in his usual secretive fashion. He had earned his pay and other special rewards, again. But the three chip designers would be the winning team who would travel to Sri Lanka to receive their own special rewards.

** Amrita **

Naveena clicked on TWAnet, summoning a tele-conference with Amrita. Her friend, and more, had created a luxurious retreat getaway in the highlands of Sri Lanka and it had done spectacularly well, catering to an elite alpha male clientele.

As a TWA graduate herself, Amrita had been more sad than glad when she left after the four fantastic undergraduate years of the poise curriculum. The extensive training encounters had taught her a wealth of ways to gratify a demanding man's needs and desires. She had enjoyed it so thoroughly that the only obvious life path thereafter was instituting this sensuous south Asian Shangri-La. She managed the business well, assisted by a capable hand-picked staff. It prospered from the multiple revenue streams generated by discrete client sexual indulgence and cultural-diversity poise encounters for visiting TWA co-eds, other alumni and the bevy of elite alpha male Pledge Contributors.

She monitored the minute details of the interactions among the transitory male guests and the rotating groups of enthusiastic poise pupils. And she honed her stunning physique and kinky expertise by routinely providing personal services to some of the more attractive male guests who booked particularly peculiar Fantasy Requests.

Naveena's heart skipped a beat when Amrita's face came onscreen; she was as beautiful as ever. Her image showed the true Hindi radiance of her luxurious long black hair, the dark eyeshadow and liner, and the rich cosmetic tones on her light brown skin.

The two women had met for the first time at her Sri Lanka facility during a dual TWA Fantasy Request assignment. While waiting for the elite Pledge Contributor's arrival, they had melded intuitively into a lesbian escapade, discovering their mutual attraction, unable to resist the heated temptation. The guest male had entered when they were deep in 69 cunnilingus, and the surprise co-mingling appealed to his libido. He watched them reach their orgasms, heedless to his presence. After undressing while they recovered, he had wiggled into the sweaty cornucopia of naked feminine flesh, and spent the night enjoying the fruits of bi-sexual ecstasy.

Connected securely over the TWAnet, the ladies swapped loving pleasantries, both recalling memories of their past pleasurable meetings. Naveena transmitted the boys' files along with her verbal commentary and instructions. The trio's recorded videos and internet search histories had established that Dev liked redheads, Rajik surfed the net and masturbated to blondes while Nuvesh was drawn to rounded Polynesian honeys.

Amrita skimmed the awardees' summaries and shared that, by chance, it was the end of the quarter and a new rotation of Cross Cultural Exchange coeds were due for selection. She would check through the co-ed applicants and make suitable arrangements. The women ended the call with promises to get together soon for in-person business consultations and, unspoken but understood from their longing looks, some lesbian bedtime intimacy.

Amrita switched her screen to the Cross Cultural Exchange applicants' page. There were many coeds vying for the coveted Exchange tours and it was easy to select the right girls for her special awards guests. With those arrangements in place, she leaned back and contemplated her good fortune to be the owner of such a wonderful place. Life was good for her, her staff, the vivacious visiting coeds and the elite alpha males who drilled them in real world poise exercises.

-----

The boys' travel was comfortable, a private jet to Colombo and then a SUV limousine into the countryside. The car's windows were blacked out to conceal the route and landscape from its award winning passengers. Arriving at the clandestine destination, they found themselves in a small resort high in the Sri Lanka highlands, surrounded by working tea plantations. It was simply beautiful. Registration was pointless as they were the only guests that weekend. They were directed to their individual cabins and informed that dinner was at dusk in the main dining room.

Nuvesh found his baggage already in his bungalow. The long journey had left him feeling grimy from sitting where others had before on the semi-public transports. He needed a shower.

He stepped wet and naked from the misty cabinet as the cottage door opened and the housemaid entered his room. That would have been a normal hotel accident except that the Pacific Island girl wore thin sandals and an ankle length sari wrapped around her waist. And nothing more; she was topless. He stood shocked and stared at the big bare breasts exposed above the stack of folded towels that she bore in her arms.

"Oh, excuse me, sir, I didn't have the towels when I prepared your room. I hurried back with them."

She set the stack aside on a convenient table and whipped one open. When shaking it out, her body jiggled with fleshy bounty. The motions loosed the skirt and it melted away, leaving her as equally bare below as she was above the waist. She approached Nuvesh and started wiping the water from his back, and then his arms and then squatted to dry his legs. She stayed in her squat, eyeball to penis, and then looked up at his still shocked expression. His dick started to get hard and rose to make its own earnest introduction. She noted such and smiled broadly.

"Oh, my... is this for me?"

Nuvesh couldn't think of anything to say. The housemaid rose to her feet but was still a foot shorter than Nuvesh.

"May I touch it?"

She reached out without waiting for his response and cradled his manhood in her palm. Her touch gained further results; his cock grew fatter and longer in her hand. Her fingers gently wrapped his shaft.

"Let me introduce myself, sir. I know your name is Nuvesh. I'm Fiona."

He was dumbstruck. Never would he have believed that a buxom Polynesian beauty of his dreams would be holding his hardening dick within minutes of their first acquaintance. Fiona took charge in Nuvesh's mental interlude.

"Let's not let this go to waste. Can you follow me over here?"

She moved towards the bed, pulling Nuvesh along, guiding him with her hand gripping his cock. At bedside, she turned her butt to the mattress and wiggled into the center, drawing him along with her. Nuvesh had watched enough online porn to know how to saddle himself between her plush thighs but he was inexperienced with the real life mechanics.

Fiona sensed his vacillation for the next moves. She squiggled her groin closer to his, spread her thighs wider to provide easy access and then her arms wrapped his shoulders and her legs enfolded his waist. He didn't move, dumbstruck by the speed of these events. Fiona had a suspicion.

"Nuvesh, my darling, is this your first time?"

He slowly nodded his head, his face blushing at the exposed secret. For Fiona, this was a new experience as well; her pseudo-mounted cock-mate didn't know what to do. She was used to being used, not taking the lead. Nuvesh was unlike the domineering TWA coach tutors who simply drove her through their orgasmic masterpieces without hesitation. But she rose to her unexpected responsibility.

"It'll be okay, my love. Let me show you what to do."

She touched his knob tip to her wet labia and hugged her limbs around his body again, drawing him close.

"Push, darling... okay, that was good but push harder... yes, like that."

She felt his first inch poke inside her pussy, the corona not yet past her labia.

"Yes, like that but keep going... that's it... a little more..."

Fiona wiggled her hips as she felt her labia close below the corona on the narrower shaft. At the same time, she engaged her Kegels and the inner vagina muscle rings. She produced a milking motion, drawing his cock into her tunnel. Each added inch gave her more purchase for stiffer pulls. Between his and her efforts, they got him well seated, though not entirely bottomed out. She kissed his cheek and talked softly, giving him guidance and reassurance.

"That feels wonderful, darling. Now, pull out slowly, but not all the way."

As he slid back, she rolled her hips down, dragging his under corona firmly against her inner slippery membranes. He groaned and halted at near half-shaft.

"Did you like that? Let's do it again. Push all the way in as far as you can."

She rolled her soft ass up to get a straight line; he bottomed out this time, pressing his body against her clitoris. That felt good, for both. He started to draw back and she rolled her ass down to scrape his under knob along her tunnel again.

Nuvesh got the idea and took control of the rhythm and depth. He pistoned his hips, going faster and faster, his blood warming, his heartbeat thumping his eardrums. And then, his cock tingled just like it did before ejaculation when he masturbated. His groin cramped and his sperm jetted out into her womb, accompanied by manly grunts of pleasure.

Fiona helped him decouple and joined him in the shower this time, before drying him off and assisting with dressing for dinner. She kissed him and said she needed to also get ready for dinner. She took up the discarded sari and tied it over top of her tits, the hem ending high on her thighs. She palmed a cute little goodbye and scuttled out, closing the door behind her.

Nuvesh dropped into a chair and came to realize the emerging possibilities for this weekend. He sheepishly smiled.

-----

At dinner, Dev sat next to freckled redhead Ariel who kept her hand rubbing up and down his inner thighs. Her hair was bundled forward over her far shoulder. She kept leaning against him, a question, a giggle, and lots of girlish flirting. His groin was uncomfortably swollen.

The meal was delicious but the distraction was overwhelming his ability to swallow, the sexual tension forming a lump in his throat. Ariel chattered on oblivious, or not, to his distress. Dev was conflicted whether to ask her to slow down or stop his eating, not that missing a meal would matter. Though certainly not overweight, he was not prone to exercise. And he could eat anytime but being fawned over by Ariel was his once in a lifetime dream.

"Are you okay? You don't seem to have much of an appetite."

Dev wanted to look cool and blurted out the first sappy thing that came into his head.

"The food's okay but my real appetite is for you."

Ariel covered her mouth when she snickered in response.

"Aww... That's sooo sweet!" she cooed, laying a hand in his lap and pressing a smooch to his cheek. Her hand stayed on his bulging fly, his straining erection filling the confined space inside. She watched his eyes as she asked her question.

"Do you want to eat dessert here or back in your room?"

Dev wanted to get away and alone with Ariel as soon as possible. His dick actually ached with the over-pressure.

"Back in the room, if that's okay with you."

"I'll go with whatever you want; it's your weekend."

Dev felt her squeeze the large lump of manhood in his pants. He took that hand in his, needing to slowdown her foreplay before he came in his pants. They stood, granted the others 'good night' and strolled away from the dining room to Dev's suite.

Inside, Ariel checked out the room's furnishings and gathered a few items: a towel and two bar stools. She cleared the dresser top and laid the towel over it. She brought the stools close by. When she turned to face Dev again, he tried to be nice, asking her preference for the dessert.

"Would you like room service to bring us some cake, or ice cream, or possibly some tea?"

She smiled slyly and doffed her party dress to expose her naked body. She sat on the towel draped dresser and planted her heels in the rungs of the stools. She saw Dev's eyes go wide as he stared at her rosy shaved pussy, it's pink inner labia moist and inviting. Her hand patted the focus of his attention.

"We won't need room service; I've got your dessert right here, big boy."

Dev stripped his own clothes quickly. She beckoned him forward and gave his mouth a hard kiss. Then breaking off, she gently held his cheeks in her palms as she guided his face to her soft, luscious pussy. Dev had seen enough porn to know he was supposed to lick and lap at her genital orifice. He tried a couple of tentative swipes of his flattened tongue up the center of the pink crevasse.

'Strawberries!" he thought. He loved strawberries and apparently Ariel knew that when she selected tonight's flavored pre-dinner douche. He got more energized in his cunnilingus, favoring the flavor. He heard Ariel coaching his performance.

"Try a long swipe up one side... oow, yes, like that... now the other side... ohh, that feels great! Point your tongue and stick it in the hole... Nice!"

Dev's arms hung limply down and he raised them to hug her thighs, pressing the soft warm skin against the sides of his head. That restricted his ability to move about her groin, slowing his lingual magic. The men in the videos often speared the cunt with a finger so he tried that. Ariel bucked her hips, rubbing his digit around in her wet inner tissues. She moaned under his caresses.>

"Suck on my clit; around the little stem sticking out up there."

Dev complied with her anxious request and was startled by her sharp sudden outcry. He would have paused but she jammed his face harder against her snatch and her body vibrated violently. He held in place, uncertain of his next duty.

Ariel sighed a cleansing breath and, calmer now, drew him up to stand between her heel braced legs. She kissed his face, lapping up the feminine dew that was smeared over his cheeks and chin. She finally kissed his lips and sighed.

"That was wonderful; you are a manly lover. And now it's your turn for rapture."

She fumbled between them until she found his hard erection. She placed his knob at her entrance and scooted her butt closer to the edge of the top. Dev pressed and slid easily up her sopping wet cunt. She wiggled her butt, letting him find his best stance. Then they hugged in each other's embrace as Dev pounded out his rhythm. He was too pent up to take long. With a manly growl, he jetted his essence deep inside his redhead's womb as she clung to his galloping body.

Dev stayed connected and lifted Ariel off her towel covered seat. He duck walked them to the bed and fell on the mattress. The night was warm, with a soft moon glow giving them just enough light to see the other's nakedness. Ariel smoothed her palms over his chest and arms, as he lay quiescent, hoping for his quick refraction and lots more rousing bed-borne love making.

"Don't worry, my darling. I am here for you all weekend. We have plenty of time. Rest, my love. You've earned it."

-----

Rajit could hardly eat his dinner. He was bracketed by Heidi and Hilda, two athletically fit Norwegian blonde twins. They exchanged jokes and laughter from either side, waiting for him to focus on the other twin before grabbing his attention with touchy play. Their hands furtively rubbed his inner thighs and they pressed their nubile breasts to his arms. Rajit feared he might be getting a whiplashed neck from the back and forth rotations of his head.

Whether a blight or a blessing of their birth, elite alpha males often selected the Nordic twins as a team. They learned over time to avoid letting the man get too interested too early. What's the use of naked blonde twins in bed if you selected just one; why not enjoy the foreplay of both partners before deciding? It was a game they also thoroughly enjoyed.

Dinner was finally over and further activities were on everyone's mind. The twins continued their play as they stood and, each hanging onto one of Rajit's arms, guided him outside to the heated pool and sauna. The stars were bright, the weather was mild and the night was young.

Heidi and Hilda stripped their man, letting their own dresses add to the pile of discarded duds. The trio stepped into the sauna and sat close like they had at dinner, but now submerged in the warm bubbly water. Instead of leaning against his arm, they scooted under each arm and let his hands drape over their naked chests.

"Sure hits the spot, doesn't it?" Heidi said.

Rajit closed his eyes, leaned back and nodded agreement. Heidi's hand slid underwater to lightly hold his cock. She played it around before pulling his dangling hand down to fondle her tit. She smiled slyly when his eyes opened and looked her way.

Rajit felt another hand caress his cock. Hilda had joined the foreplay. Heidi relinquished her grasp and Hilda assumed the duties. Hilda found him growing in her hand and jacked his shaft lovingly. Heidi, freed of other responsibilities, leaned into the recumbent Rajit, mashing her unattended boob against his ribs. From her side of the hemmed in man, she kissed his cheek, his eyelid, his lips, his ear, and his neck. Her other hand circled on his nipples as his fingers rolled her nub.

Hilda maintained a steady hand stroke, stoking the simmering fire about to blaze up in the tub. Rajit was very hard. The twins had handled a few cocks before, elite males mostly, and Rajit was just as capable and seemed ready to go.

The twins knew something short and sweet would take his edge off. Heidi would go first this time, an arrangement they had settled on with a pre-dinner game of rock-paper-scissors, two out of three. She disentwined and straddled up on Rajit's immersed lap. She braced both hands on his shoulders as Hilda held his roaring erection upright. Heidi maneuvered her butt into position and captured his tip with her nether lips.

She pressed slowly down, taking him halfway in. Reversing until just his knob was inside; she pushed again and buried most of the shaft. One more piston and she hit bottom. When his knob pressed her deep, she closed her eyes and moaned. Rajit enjoyed the feel of her cunt and the sound of her desire.

bhuff
bhuff
372 Followers
12