Total Woman Fortunes Ch. 04

Story Info
America/Sri Lanka.
5.8k words
4.67
2.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers

** Meghan **

Anton couldn't be happier with his recently acquired Special Executive Assistant. Meghan was the total package. He was impressed with her business skills. The summary reports of her assigned business units were factual, concise and, above all, revealed a substantial growth in profits under her guidance. During his weeklong junket at the San Antonio office, she served his coffee just right, found obscure documents he wanted and was the perfect eye-candy that distracted his business associates' attention at key points in their negotiations. He was closing deals he never would have dreamed of before Meghan's tenancy.

Just as she had out-performed his professional workplace expectations, he was even more impressed with her after work skills. She had catered unending to his sexual satisfaction, keeping him on the edge of exhaustion throughout the week. What sleep he snatched between her attentions was enough, but barely enough, to keep him going until the next bliss filled night of partial sleeplessness.

Concluding a tremendous week of sexual trysts interspersed with actual business duties, Meghan was now seated at a secluded table in a high end restaurant. Anton insisted she accompany him to a business dinner with a gentleman she hadn't yet met. Anton always acted like the king of his domain. But he was treating the man with unusual respect and care. He had been giddy all week about some rumored technology breakthrough and had set his sights on securing its exclusive right of use.

Anton was nearing the end of his polite but pointed negotiations with Reggie, the engineering specialist representing the technology rights holders. If the group had perfected the sensor technology that they claimed they had, it would revolutionize the oil drilling industry. They were so close to a deal; Anton's best and final offer was on the table. Meghan had perfected her eye-candy role throughout the negotiations. Reggie had been eyeballing Meghan's low cut cleavage all evening. Anton thought just a little push could finalize the deal.

"What do you think of my Special Executive Assistant here?"

Reggie took a look at Meghan as he chose his words. He had been impressed by her table graces, her composure and, by the pertinent facts and figures that she had added to the contract discussions, demonstrating her in-depth knowledge of the energy extraction and production industry. That all led him to accept that she was, as Anton said, a valuable member of his executive staff. And he couldn't help but notice her glamourous hourglass beauty and her obvious devotion to Anton. He felt a pang of jealousy for Anton's skill and good fortune at attracting and retaining valuable employees.

"She's smart, graceful and seems loyal to you, a great asset to your staff. And, I must say, she's very beautiful. The complete package, as it were."

"You are quite right, my friend: smart, beautiful... and loyal! So, if you agree to my offer, you can take Meghan to your room and ball her brains out all night... can't he, my dear."

Meghan was caught completely off guard by Anton's confident crudeness but quickly recovered her professional composure. She thought her relationship with Anton was exclusive but now he was exploiting her as a business promotional bauble. Dedicated to Anton's business success and appreciative of his support for her career, she took up the challenge and responded appropriately.

"Yes... yes, of course, sir."

Anton fixed his gaze on Reggie.

"So do we have a deal?"

Reggie looked unsure. Was this a trick? 'Don't give in too soon' he thought. 'Make 'em work for it.'

"Give me the packet of paperwork. If she fucks as good as she looks, I'll sign off tomorrow."

"Excellent. Please enjoy the rest of your night. Oh... and you too, Meghan."

Reggie extended his hand to Anton who was holding the contract paperwork. He took the envelope and they shook on the arrangement: exclusive technology rights secured for Anton if Reggie found Meghan's pre-signing bedroom performance equally worthwhile. Reggie extended that same hand to Meghan, who meekly placed hers in the hand of Anton's potential business partner. He rose and helped her stand, leading her away to collect his pre-signing bonus.

Meghan followed numbly, conflicted by the sudden turn of events, her strange reluctance intruding on her usual sexual and social self-confidence. Her fears stifled her conversant nature and it was a long silent walk to the elevator and then down the hallway to Reggie's room.

Inside, she was stoic but cooperative as he unzipped her dress, dropped it off her shoulders and efficiently stripped away her fine lingerie. Reggie thought her breasts were just as attractive naked as they had looked while alluringly semi-cosseted at dinner. His hands grazed her soft roundness, marveling at the healthy exquisiteness of her tits and ass.

He hurriedly managed his own undressing as she silently regarded her compulsory bedmate. Then he stood before her, his soft cock exposed, his face expressing his expectation that she provide for his sensual pleasure and gratification. She dipped her knee and brought her face level with his groin, her first deliberate step for what she expected would be a long night's ordeal of submissive patience and sexual perseverance.

-----

Meghan counted in her head: '... 7 ...8 ...9 ...10! ...OH! ... Mmmm...' Meghan's eyes twitched when the first big gush hit the back of her throat. Her tongue had faintly sensed the surge of fluid ripple up his urethra just before it left his tip but the volume surprised her. She settled her mouth into a warm hold-and-suckle for the tasty follow-on bursts.

Naked Meghan was on her knees and naked Reggie was sitting on the edge of the mattress, his body convulsing, gripping hard on handfuls of her hair as she sucked him off. Her mouth held his spent cock, already softening with the inevitable post-ejaculatory shrinkage. She waited a short moment and then sucked extra hard, a final effort to extract any latent semen lingering in his tube.

She was rather pleased with herself. It had only taken ten swallowing contractions on the swollen knob lodged at her tonsils to extract the eruption of ejaculate that was now sliding straight to her stomach. Reggie had tried valiantly to hold back, but Meghan had been determined to quickly overcome his staying power. She knew she was succeeding when his moans got louder at 6. At ten, he had grunted forcefully, blasting out his essence.

That was what she did best, extract the last precious residues. Sometimes it was unrecovered mineral hoards hidden under the ground but many times, like now, it was irrepressible procreative nectars huddled in a man's groin. Whether business or pleasure or, as in this case, an ill-defined mélange of both, she was an oral maestro, and growing more talented by the day.

Reggie fell backwards on the bed, temporarily drained by Meghan's spectacular blowjob. He had meant to linger and last, proud of his fortitude and machismo. But she had offered the tension hastening foreplay and he had acceded, intending to build slowly, not grasping the depth of her well-practiced oral expertise.

She shuffled him into a better alignment and climbed in to lay beside him. She smooched his cheek, leaving a kiss-mark of cum stained cherry red lipstick, and then put her lips near his ear. Her whispered words tickling his senses.

"Was that good for you, my prince?"

He closed his eyes and let out a cleansing breath, his hand fumbling for the warm bare breast that was mashed against his torso. He mumbled his 'yes'. His fingers grazed her nipple.

His caress was gentle and Meghan let him play. She stealthily moved a hand to enfold the semi-tumescent cock lolling on his belly, a way to gauge how soon she could rekindle his lust for her. She lay comfortably while waiting out his refraction, his fingering of her crinkled nipple coursing a tantalizing tingle that emerged in her genital nerves. She was more accepting now about being forced to suck and fuck Anton's prospective business partner. Her thoughts turned to attaining some personal pleasure from this compelled contract concession.

Reggie was breathing evenly and she thought he might be dozing. But his manhood was growing longer and fatter in her palm, a sure sign he was gearing up to use her again. Her hand massaged his cock to a firmer readiness. She kissed his cheek and rolled gracefully atop his body, drawing her knees up to his sides as she straddled his hips. Her hand placed his knob and her wet pussy took him in with one long stroke.

Positioned and connected, she sat upright, his cock vertically embedded. She jiggled a few test moves, reveling in the feel of him sliding around inside her cunt. A pause for balance and determination was followed by a flat revolution of her hips on Reggie's penile axle. His shaft stirred her honeypot, pressing all of her genital nerves. He moaned his concurrence for her choice of cock caresses.

Meghan knew therein that, like her, Reggie delighted in this deep coupled stimulation. But despite her growing ardor, she remained primarily focused on Reggie's pleasure. She clamped her vaginal ring muscles in a wringing rhythm that matched the tempo of her revolutions and the slithers of his corona against her engorged inner flesh. Reggie breathed deeper and his face grew flush.

The peak for both was stupendous. As she felt their mutual summit draw nigh, Meghan quickened the revolutions, raised her hands to hold her hair on either side of her shaking head as she looked skyward, and panted out deep pre-orgasmic breaths. Her wail trailed off to gasping shudders as her spine jerked into a backward arch, waggling her tits with the convulsive tremors. The sight of her shimmying boobs added to the tactile stimulation in his groin and capped off his excitement. He hollered along with Meghan as he churned out torrents of sperm.

She collapsed forward, squashing her sweaty boobs on his heaving chest. He limply curled his arms into a natural cozy hug. Her hands cradled his head, her thumbs lovingly caressing his face, her lips kissing his nose, neck and ears, whispering kudos to his manliness. He slowly deflated and his flaccid cock fell out, followed by dribbles of man-juice that trickled over his ball sack. They were too weary to care. If cum-stained sheets were a problem, it was one that the hotel housekeeping staff had certainly handled before.

Twice was a good start but Reggie wanted more. The night had begun with Meghan's capitulation to Anton's glib directive and she had sullenly complied. Reggie had manhandled her to his pleasure but had been mindful of her efforts and needs. She seemed less hesitant now, ready and willing to attend to his desires.

Meghan was finding the night to be an unexpectedly pleasant encounter. Her recent orgasm had been temporarily energy draining but, rather than satisfying her latent lust, it fueled her longing for another one, and soon. Laying atop her current fuck-mate, she worried he may not be able to go again.

She needn't have worried. He tightened his hug and rolled them over, taking the dominant position on top. It was his turn to kiss and cuddle, working her spirit into a lustful fever. And it was the feeling of dominant power that he needed to kindle his own fires and his cock poked forward, ready to engage in its primordial duty.

Still hugging and kissing her, he prodded his newly solidified erection at her moist nether lips and gained a good entrance. A few more manly shoves, a few more macho grunts and a few more feminine moans got him seated deep. He rested in place, feeling her full soft chest buoying his body, his cock warmly cuddled by her cunt.

Meghan took the lead, starting with miniscule motions that built into sustained medium strokes. She undulated her hips and abdominals in escalating oscillations, her core muscles executing a virtual horizontal belly dance on his captured cock. Reggie joined the copulation dance, playfully pistoning his hips to his own tempo, sporadically extending or shortening the slides, exerting his dominant control over her rhythmic stimulus, concerned only for his sole satisfaction. Meghan took what pleasure she could from the irregular gait, unselfishly granting Reggie the deserved masculine prerogative that would best serve his libido. His down strokes occasionally hammered her clitoris and each of those shocking stimuli moved her passions higher up the exhilaration scale.

Clutching each other tighter and tighter, moaning louder and louder, they passed over the apex of pleasure. Meghan captured his lips and probed his mouth with her tongue, a reflective penetration of his oral recess as he punched deep in her vaginal recess. They shuddered out their orgasms together, both mindlessly lost in their own pleasure, dimly aware of being mutually intertwined in the other's hospitable body.

In the morning, Reggie let her soak in the garden tub with him, sharing tickle caresses without any purpose other than idle play and mutual amusement. She moved him to sit in front of her, her tits against his back as she shampooed his hair and massaged his scalp. Her hands kept flitting to his cock but it was too drained to rise again. They emerged from the cooling bath to face the new day. She wrapped his waist with a bath towel after using it to carefully pat him dry everywhere.

He led her to the bedroom and praised her proficiency at potential client satisfaction. She watched as he executed the document. It was time for her to make her exit. She gathered her clothes and the precious signed contract, carrying the bundle clutched to her chest as she made her way butt naked through the hotel corridors to Anton's suite.

She smiled with pride during the entire ramble; Anton would be pleased with her success. And he was probably in an anxious mood, a mixture of commercial concerns and bottled-up virility from fantasizing on the overnight scene in Reggie's room. She would deliver her verbal report along with the executed contract; that would ease the troubling business thoughts in his mind. Then a celebratory marathon of soothing sex that would ease the troubling sexual tension in his body. It was the least she could do for Anton, her astute career benefactor.

** Gillian **

Gillian leaned back in her conference table chair, stretching her back and rolling her neck to ease the lingering tension. The board meeting was finally adjourned. She had proven she deserved to be here; holding her own throughout the sometimes contentious deliberations. Her TWA instilled beauty, intelligence and poise were the key tools she needed to move beyond the initial Special Executive Assistant role into a full-fledged corporate executive, building a division and becoming a corporate subsidiary executive in her own right. With business matters concluded and delegated, she was ready to join the handpicked few that Anton invited to his private corporate retreat in Cocoa Beach, FL.

Meghan had gone on ahead to make arrangements at the special venue. Gillian and Anton followed soon after and found a few others already gathered while more joined them in singles and pairs. Marita had flown Sheldon to reunite with Krista, a treasured chance to rekindle their spousal passions. Then she continued on to Florida with Augustina to meet up with Lycka. Sheldon and Krista arrived a day later by their own itinerary.

Four of Anton's business associates, thrilled to be receiving the special recognition that accompanied Anton's invitation to this exclusive annual event, were escorted into their midst. The seaside gathering spent the day in beach sports, great food, sun and fun, all courtesy of Anton. It was a private party but adjacent to a public beach and proper decorum ruled. The men wore board shorts and the girls wore bikinis, skimpy ones to be sure, but acceptable under the circumstances. Their bodies jiggled and bounced with the energetic games.

At sunset, Meghan set up a boom box and played the 'Electric Slide', dancing alone to the beat, following the singer's instructions, swaying and shaking her booty to the popular tune. One by one the other girls joined in and a line dance developed. The men formed an audience line, laying back on the sand, propped on elbows, watching the sassy show. The ladies took that as a cue and the dance took a bawdy turn.

With sly looks to each other, they coordinated a sequential strip tease. When the synchronized dancers' backs were turned to the attentive males, Marita doffed her top, giving sidewinder boob flashes to accompany the row of rocking asses. When the dance steps brought her full frontal again, the bare breasted maiden shimmied her tits to the delight of the assembled executives. The strip dance continued, as one by one, each woman stripped her top in turn until all the ladies were topless. The showgirls ended their dance with the end of the music and addressed their growing interest in the attentive men.

In the gathering darkness, the bonfire gave a romantic glow to the festivities and the girls settled on the sand next to their selection of evening mate. They whispered, giggled, roasted marshmallows, flirted and petted with their man. As the bonfire burned down to glowing coals, the night air chilled but the couples' internal heat grew. Hands and lips helped communicate the mutual desires that were only whispered, if spoken at all. As the sensual mood melded the pairs' passions into lust, they rambled off to each hostess' assigned room for a more secluded private encounter.

Gillian selected a vaguely familiar senior executive from a collaborating firm. Trey owned a tool manufacturer that had licensed Anton's newly acquired advance technology. Neither Gillian nor Trey had met before today but each was aware of the other's successes and accomplishments through their companies' mineral recovery businesses. They giggled about this unique business building opportunity, somewhat suspicious of competing dalliances being concocted among the other attendees. They intended to make the most of their rapport building time together. They toddled off to Gillian's quarters.

They removed what little clothes they wore, dropping shorts and thongs on the floor. Gillian touched and cradled her man's cock and balls while Trey's admiring hands continued to roam over her ass, breasts and back. They drifted in unison to the waiting mattress.

The sex resembled slow lovemaking, gentle and considerate, almost reverential. During the next few hours, they each orgasmed twice. The first time was sequential, Gillian cumming first and then driving Trey through his own thoroughly satisfying full body spasm. Having learned something about the other's senses and timing, they worked together for the next round. He was fully inside her, his knob touching her cervix. She crossed her ankles and held him in. He braced on his elbows, their smiling faces close, and their extended tongue tips fencing with the other. He jostled his hips, tickling her deep inside. The stimulations raised their passions and they vibrated out their joy in perfect partnership.

In the morning, after a wake up bout of wild fucking, the lust sodden executive clung to her, begging her to spend the day in bed with him and, upon the end of the weekend retreat, travel with him for a weeklong vacation at his family's Caribbean island getaway. She was truly sad to decline, for he was a virtuoso lover and she wanted to continue the encounter. But her schedule intervened.

"I'm booked to be in Sri Lanka for my quarterly TWA tune up; this time it's an intensive dive into tantric sex."

"Then I'll come with you. Can I? Please..."

"I don't know but I'll ask."

"I'll pay the fees and expenses. Hell, I'll pay for everyone to come along."

Gillian canvassed the others and they agreed to follow her and her alpha male to the TWA Tantric Sex training facility. Marita called the airport and ordered the corporate jet readied for a trans-oceanic flight to exotic Sri Lanka.

bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers
12