Total Woman Gems Ch. 03

Story Info
Citrine Orange: Product Spokesmodel Contest - Caroline.
6.7k words
4.67
3.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

The group chuckled at their colleague's ribald joke. The youngest man had nervously opined about mustering the energy and stamina to 'ride out' the long weekend ahead.

One middle-aged man chided the 30-ish judge's doubts.

"If the riding gets to be too much, switch to being ridden!"

Ned added his 2-cents: 'He and his friend were two decades older; how should they feel?'

The three giddy men ebbed off the good natured exchange as their hostess joined them in the small reception parlor attached to the vestibule of the elite and exclusive Caribbean island resort.

Caroline welcomed her alpha-male panel of judges. The three were a bit older than the usual group that worked these monthly contests; their refraction times might probably be longer. 'I may need to stretch out the schedule a bit' she thought.

She greeted each formally dressed judge with a smile and a chaste bijou cheek buzz.

"Ned, good to see you again... Syd, always a pleasure... And you must be Matt, our rookie this weekend... The staff has moved your things into the three guest tutor suites. Any questions? No? Good. So, if you're ready, follow me. Let's meet this weekend's bevy of beauties."

Ned, Syd and Matt followed Caroline across the vestibule to the ballroom. Her hips swished the long orange sequined gown, its bare back cut low, a hint of ass crack showing. She pulled the French doors open and they complied when she gestured them into the presence of this weekend's competitors.

The low bubbly banter trailed off quickly as the 25 young ladies gave their polite attention to the newly arrived men. They parted like still water and regathered as the alpha males moved to the room's center. Judges and contestants took this initial opportunity to quietly scan each other, both forming a favorable first impression.

The tuxedoed judges were all tall, sturdy men; an air of rugged worldliness. The older two were primped to country club debonair; the younger one was scruffy bearded, a bad-boy look.

The men admired the medley of contestants. Their first impressions noted the variety of hair: blonde, brunette, redhead, shoulder length or full back, a couple of boyish bobs, all neat and elegantly presented. The ladies intuitively rearranged, a subtle shifting, cooperating to place the shorter women closer to their alpha male guests, allowing both sexes to see and readily be seen.

Caroline joined the men at the center of the group which got everyone's attention. She pointed out each man who raised a hand of acknowledgement and hello as she introduced them.

"Ladies, these are this weekend's judges: Ned... Syd... and Matt. By Monday morning, they will have selected only three of you to be the international spokesmodels for our weekend's anonymous sponsor's new product launch.

"Gentlemen, we have a schedule of formal competition lineups but also occasions for one-on-one evaluation assessments. Such as this initial mixer right now. Please meet the contestants who will jointly be your special weekend hostesses."

Matt, the rookie, just stood and grinned, feeling corralled by the elegant females, unable to decide which way to turn. The smiling women wore expensive party dresses: long gowns and cocktail dresses, all chosen to enhance and display long toned legs and pushed up cleavage. He was frozen by indecision.

This was not Ned or Syd's first time at the island. The older pair split up and nigh on plunged into the gathering, addressing the first vivacious female whose particularly buxom dress or sparkling jewelry attracted their attention. At the beginning of past weekends, Friday night through Monday morning seemed a long time. But three days hence, they had lamented having wasted any time on civil prattle.

Matt got the drift and greeted a shorter buxom lass in the front circle who was thrilled to catch the attention of a selecting judge right off the bat. Ned and Syd idled thoughtfully with a bit of patient pursuing. But impetuous Matt had made his choice for the first one-on-one evaluation assessment. A little banter was all the get-to-know-you either one wanted. They strolled off merrily chattering, arm in arm, to Matt's guest suite. Later he was informed her name was Emily.

Ned and Syd browsed more sedately. There were 24 beautiful coeds still present but, even so, there was a perceivable hierarchy of temptation. They moved from one eager girl to the next, inquiring names, class level and career plans.

Ned stood over a lithe coed in a short cocktail dress displaying modest cleavage and a bright face framed in blond waves.

"And you are...?"

"Miki, a senior studying Astrophysics" came the breathless reply.

"Nice to meet you, Miki. Have you attended many off campus soirees like this?"

"Only once before, a fund raiser. I adored mingling without a prearranged assignment roster. The thrill of the chase gave me tingles."

"Only tingles? Maybe at first but I'll bet it got better than that later."

Miki covered her mouth as she quietly giggled, keeping eye contact with her potential beau. But Ned moved on, sampling the mood of others that caught his fancy.

As the hour stretched to a close and with a discerning eye for sexual tenacity, the two men each selected a delectable beauty and invited the potential runner-up to accompany him to his suite.

Caroline ushered the two pairs to the door. Ned and Syd each whispered a request to the housemother which she acknowledged with a nod.

The lingering females said friendly farewells to their classmates and adjoined to their own dormitory style rooms. Tomorrow was another day and they were determined to try harder for a shot at convincing a judge that they deserved the spokesmodel prize.

------

The mattress rebounded as Matt drove his hard cock deep into Emily's sweet cunt. She yipped at each pounding; an audible sign of her delight for the power laden fucking. She accepted his full weight and length as a tribute to her curvy body's sexual resilience. Her fleshy thighs rubbed his legs with each thrust and her squashed boobs squirmed between their sweaty chests.

Matt was huffing away as he pushed and pulled with a fury that surprised even him. Her shy demeanor and surprising full body shapeliness had thrilled him at first naked sight. He simply hurried her into the bed and climbed aboard. He wanted a quick fuck to blow off his initial bout of excitement. She was completely obliging to his advances. No questions; no qualms.

Matt reared up and poured out his pent-up cum. He juddered through the trailing shots and collapsed atop his soft fuck-mate, hazily riding out the afterglow. Emily cuddled and cooed her admiration for such a virile man. Matt dreamily mused on the remaining weekend. Emily would make a perfect sex companion for those days and nights and he perceived her getting his vote for one of the final three.

He shrank, fell out and rolled aside, wearily mumbling her praises as he drifted off to sleep.

In the middle of the night, the suite door opened quietly and Emily was escorted out. A shapely coed climbed under the covers and carefully took Emily's place at Matt's side. Morning would bring him a disappointing but necessary revelation.

-----

Matt followed Emily's bikini-clad replacement when she escorted him to the poolside breakfast. Ned and Syd were already eating, refueling their bodies after their own rambunctious night. Matt took the empty seat at their table and felt his hunger awaken despite his lingering angst over the missing Emily.

Syd wrapped his arm around Matt's hostess and pulled her close. She wrapped her arm around his head and pressed the side of her boob to his cheek. Syd snuggled the teal spandex encased mass.

Ned smiled slyly and chided his fellow judge.

"Did you sleep well, Matt?" Syd guffawed at Ned's joke. He added his own ribbing.

"Or at all?"

Matt sprouted a sheepish grin.

"I guess I must have slept well enough. I didn't wake up until I felt a wet stroking on my dick. When I looked down to watch, it wasn't Emily. It was this one, Gertrude. She settled me down when I baulked and finished my wake-up blowjob."

Ned glanced at Gertrude, who spritely licked and smacked her lips. Syd turned his face in and nipped her stretchy covered nipple. Gertrude jumped at the prickle but stayed pressed to Syd, hip and tit, adverse to disassociate from the judge that might be her ticket to spokesmodel.

Syd unwound his arm, looked up and let her peck his lips before he smacked her half exposed ass in farewell. Matt watched her stroll away to join her observant friends elsewhere on the pool deck. He searched the collection of females but didn't find Emily among them. Shrugging it off, he looked over his breakfast. Ned and Syd leaned in as Matt laid into his eggs.

"Matt, we need to fill you in on how things are supposed to work this weekend. You see..."

The sentence was broken by the roar of the speedboat leaving the resort dock for the airport on the main island across the channel.

"You see... Emily and nine other candidates are on that boat heading to another venue. She won't be back."

The older two waited for that fact to sink in before continuing. Matt paused his eating to listen more closely.

"Emily is going to join a sales performance reward convention in South Beach Miami. The booking firm's top salesmen are in for a week of arm candy showing-off, mate swapping, bed-sharing and, most assuredly, fondling and fucking the attending beauties on beaches, promenades, nightclubs and fantasy suites. Emily will enjoy her time there and surely be enjoyed by the firm's salesmen to no end. She may even get the reward of a corporate job offer based on her own salesmen rewarding achievements.

"As for us, we have learned to select the lesser contestants for the earlier evaluation assessments. We let them suck and fuck us to exhaustion before eliminating them from this primary competition and sending them onward. We left instructions with Caroline last night for our midnight swaps and asked her to pick one for you. I think she chose well, don't you?"

Matt thought about it as he stirred his eggs, idly nodding his agreement, hoping his feigned dispassion was acceptable to the perplexing new circumstances.

"Sunday night is the grand finale. Pick another girl that you want to win, but don't take her as your companion until the final voting. Then let your anxious favorite winner demonstrate her gratitude in a very personal and energetic way. Even with the great preceding sex, the wait will be worth your forbearance."

Matt asked a few procedural questions and was told to follow Ned's and Matt's lead. They finished breakfast and walked inside to the ballroom for the next competitive episode: the swimsuit lineup. Taking seats before the low stage, they had barely settled in before Caroline paced onto the low platform. She wore heels and a well-filled maillot one-piece, evidencing the well-maintained body that had earned herself a generous share of past pageant crowns.

"Good morning, gentlemen. Did you sleep well?" she chuckled.

"A little bit" was the mumbled general reply.

"Well then, let's begin our next event."

She gestured off stage and the first young lady strutted out and crossed the width of the stage. Her waist-borne name medallion said 'Pamela'. Pamela had shoulder length straight blonde hair with a mid-height stature and a Wonderbra-style bikini top cradling a grand pair of mammaries. Her high-heeled model stride jostled the buttressed chest meat. A returning spin at the far side and a slow pirouette at mid-stage gave the men a good overall view of her presentation: toned legs, molded ass and a tight tummy.

'Wow, what a body...' thought Syd, 'just fucking perfect for fucking'.

Pamela retired to the rear of the platform as the second contestant appeared stage right.

A brunette named Quinta strutted her stuff along the same path. Her center stage twirl exhibited her muscled ass and legs, reminding Ned of bedroom encounters with like women who had nearly crushed his embedded erection with their powerful vaginal muscles. He felt a shudder down his spine at the memory. She joined Pamela at the back of the platform.

The parade continued in sequence until all fifteen remaining coeds stepped forward in a line and stood respectfully before the three man audience. Ned led the way as Syd and Matt followed him onstage. The models faced forward, heads up, smiles bright, hands on hips, stoic for whatever inspection, visual or tactile, that they were about to receive.

The judges paced behind the line, stopping to fluff the longer hair and flicking the shorter cuts. Butts were patted and squeezed. Matt was captivated by the freely offered, and freely accepted, macho licentiousness. He wondered about the limits of behavior but kept to the measured pace of his older mentors. The men leaned in to whisper quiet questions, getting honest responses, however risqué the query. They were informed of shaved cunts, ease of orgasms, and affection for fellatio.

With a look between them and a nod, the men's hands rooted under the splayed arms of their nearest subject and cupped her bikinied boobs. The bouncing and kneading proceeded down the line, each man liberally fondling each of the fifteen women. With the superficial tits and asses analysis completed, the judges returned to their seats and filled out their scorecards. Caroline collected their expert written opinions and hustled the thoroughly inspected contestants offstage.

Ned, Syd and Matt lounged around the pool for the rest of the day. Their revelry was only slightly interrupted by the noisy speedboat heading across the channel, carrying the five eliminated young ladies elsewhere. Ned informed Syd and Matt that the quintet was being sent to a convention of Hollywood producers and financiers negotiating for upcoming screen projects. With any luck, the five young ladies might garner minor starlet roles, depending on their 'acting' abilities.

The men lazed away the afternoon, engaged in splashing, nude sunbathing, swapping ribald stories and receiving too frequent sunscreen reapplications, slathered on by the lotion slickened boobs of the remaining ten contestants. The older men reserved their energies, saving their verve for the remaining day and a half of looming events. Their protégée indulged himself with a slippery boob job, splashing a geyser of cum on his belly to the girlish giggles of the delighted onlookers.

After dinner, a tuxedo and elegant ball gown soiree, the men reconvened at the ballroom stage. A few furniture and fixture props were scattered about and, as the lights dimmed, Caroline entered the spotlighted center and greeted her three elite guest judges.

"Hello, boys!" she playfully called out. "Saturday night is our inventive costume burlesque show. Our contestants have prepared their best performances, singles and multiple players. So without further ado, let's begin the show."

As expected, the first act was a cheeky warmup. A pigtailed redhead wearing a schoolgirl outfit shuffled from the wing. She looked around shyly and moved slowly to the upholstered chair set at center stage front.

Her plaid pleated skirt rode up as she leaned over to fluff the cushion, poking her white cotton panties towards the men. Sitting on the chair with opened legs, she looked around, side to side and over her shoulder, on the lookout for spying eyes. Finding none, she picked at her blouse buttons, spreading the lapels to reveal a matching white cotton bra. She shrugged off the blouse, tossing it haphazardly toward Ned without acknowledging his presence. She elevated her butt and slid the skirt off her legs. The tossed item arced, seemingly casual but certainly well aimed, into Syd's lap. The jettisoned saddle shoes and socks stayed on stage, being too heavy and a danger to an unready recipient. Not so the bra and then the panties which Ned had to stretch to snag as they sailed high over his head. The naked coed then romped on the chair, somersaulted off the arms and generally cavorted to flash her pussy. She ended her show athletically by cartwheeling off stage left.

The next acts included a business woman strip tease, complete with garter belt, stockings and outsized boobs barely contained in an undersized pushup bra. Another act was a disco dancer, starting her act in gold spandex booty shorts and tube top but ending it nude, clinging upside down to a shiny stripper pole.

On it went for several performances until a particularly zesty act renewed the judges waning attention.

A small coed in bib overalls entered from the right. She carried a hinged-top red metal toolbox, familiar to carpenters, mechanics and electricians worldwide.

Setting it down, she rummaged at the rear of the stage and pushed a low saddle-like pedestal forward. Arranging it at center stage, she checked that the electrical lead was connected to the wall socket. Lastly, she flipped a switch and was rewarded with a faint hum of an electric motor. Everything seemed in order; she shut it off.

Unclipping the large metal bib buttons, she dropped her overall's top and displayed her modest pointy breasts, the shallow cones tipped with small areolae and very prominent stiff nubs. She opened the tool box and picked out two alligator spring clips; the kind used by electricians for test leads. She circled each nipple with a wetted finger, stiffening the nubs even more. She carefully fastened the clips to her boob tips, her face giving a mild winze as the serrated teeth took hold. She checked and adjusted the fit.

The brass buttons at her hips dropped the remaining overall pants. She kicked them aside. Returning to the toolbox, she extracted a flesh-like plastic dildo. It was a full six inches long, ribbed and capped with a realistic male penis knob. Even the tip slit was rendered in corporal detail. Leaning her head back to straighten her throat, she slid the faux male appendage between her lips and inched it downward like a carnival sword-swallower. She circled the base with her lips and held the toy firmly embedded. The extraction was as slow and easy as the entrance. She righted her stature and contemplated the dildo in her hand. She looked at the men and slowly shook her head 'No' as her lips mouthed the silent word.

She put the man-rod in the toolbox and took up another, larger plastic cock. This one was at least eight-inches long and greater in circumference. Posing with her head back, she repeated the sword swallower routine, more slowly this time and apparently with some discomfort.

Slowly removing it, she waggled it in her hand and smiled brightly, nodding, silently expressing that this was the one she wanted. Stooping, she mounted it in the center of the pedestal, assembling the Symbian as the stage prop for her act. A flip of the switch set the dildo rotating and waggling, moving the cock tip several inches out of plumb.

It was time for the main part of the show.

The men fidgeted in their seats from their growing arousal. Ever attentive to her visiting judges, Caroline strode to the rescue behind them. She leaned over each man in turn, and pressing her soft boobs to the back of his neck and shoulders, helped him unzip and loosen his crotch, allowing more room for comfort.

By now, the petite performer had balanced in a squat over the revolving rod, using a hand to steady its waggle down to a struggling tickler. She placed her pussy lips against the tip, pushed just enough to capture it and removed her hand. The fat plastic cock vibrated fiercely on her labia, but was tamed as she worked her hips lower and inserted the probe deeper. She was already moaning out her pleasure with only the wide corona flicking the visible edge of her pussy lips. She lowered herself deeper while her fingers flicked and pulled on the tightly clamped nipple nubs.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers
12