Total Woman Gems Ch. 06

Story Info
Turquoise Blue: Indian Reservation Casino - Tory.
3.4k words
4.67
4.1k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers

Ned sipped his drink as the house lights dimmed to signal the start of the featured performance. Easing back in his lounge chair, he heard the intercom announce a change in the show. The featured striptease performer, Annie, had taken sick. In her place, a substitute named Tory was offered. However, following the show, if any patron felt the show was lessened by the alternate artiste, his ticket price would be refunded.

Ned settled in to see if the exorbitant fees collected from the elite pledge contributors attending this exclusive gentlemen's club were in jeopardy. This Total Woman Academy affiliated venue was lucrative but any refunds were more a matter of reputation than finances. The warm up acts had been the popular variation on the strip and fuck principle and those strippers were now either mounted up in their winning bidder's lap or kneeling between the patron's knees gobbling his prick.

But the featured presentation was a pure classic striptease in the burlesque tradition. So it was that the spotlight marked a bright spot on stage as Tory slipped apart the curtains and extended her well-formed calf into view. The rhinestones on her heels sparkled, drawing very man's attention. And then, her exposed leg up to her waist appeared. She cocked it in half-bend then replanted her high heel. The curtain slot peeled further apart and Tory stepped sideways onto the main stage. The curtains flapped closed behind her.

Tory's straight black hair, ass length, fell lustrously behind her back like a cape. Large hoop earrings graced the side of her head. The beauty of her face, enhanced by high cheekbones and dark blue eye makeup, was set off by her glossy cherry red lips. The cropped leather breast piece and short loincloth were in keeping with her Native American heritage and the multitude of small turquoise stones spoke of desert Southwest origins.

Turning front, she looked slowly around her audience from right to left. She locked eyes briefly with Ned, a subtle sign of recognition. Her performance continued as her smile spread to expose crisp white teeth. She winked at a gentleman in the close right corner; the other men watched as he shyly waved back. Their attention returned to the stripper onstage but Ned spied the denoted gentleman adjusting his crotch. Tory was obviously making an entrance and it was being well received.

She raised her arms high in a sun prayer pose. The blue-beaded leather bands at wrist and bicep were the only decoration, the bits of fringe dangling against her skin. The leather body pieces rose up as she stretched but still managed to barely cover her groin and boobs. Her feet, spread to shoulder width, tapered her legs to join as a narrow vee at the top; the soft fleshy rift perfect for warmly cuddling a man's engorged cock-knob as it would seethe to press further. Her under boobs were smooth, firm and round.

Tory stood tall and majestic, a women accustomed to the ogling stares of formidable males. The faint background music carried a rhythm, evoking a new age sound of flutes and drums. One toe tapped perceptively to the beat. It animated to an ankle twist. Her leg muscles rippled, displaying her athletic mien. She was a very healthy female and every man in the room grieved that this was not a strip and fuck session.

She rippled her stomach muscles and her body initiated a slow undulation. Her hips swayed and her elevated arms waggled as if windblown. She slowly pirouetted, letting her audience observe the fluid motions of her alluring body parts. Sensuous boob shimmies, hip rolls, the fluttering of her draping tresses educed sensual memories in some of the luckier men who were sponsors of TWA.

Tory was a TWA graduate and any of these men could well have been one of her guest coach tutors, strengthening her poise abilities. Other than Ned, she hadn't recognized any of them during her earlier room scan but they would certainly have remembered her. By senior year, she had become very adept at male gratification and was requested often by the visiting guest tutors. But Ned had been her favorite sex partner, the resident coach tutor who had spent time, energy and unwavering patience in tuning her poise to perfection.

Now, she commanded their attention on stage; her movements in full performance mode. Her body shook enticingly. Her hands snaked behind her back as she faced away from the audience. The neck tie slipped its knot and the breast cover hit the floor. A slight twist teased a sidewinder boob as she looked down to hands making dramatic moves at the loincloth hip ties. It joined its partner costume piece in a heap at her feet.

Tory magnificent toned ass pulsed as she stepped her feet sideways from the pile. Still facing away from the room, her right arm reached across her back and pulled her hair to center. She peeked again over her free left shoulder, pausing in that pose, assuring she had her audience's full attention. Every male eye was glued to her bare ass and mischievously smile. She let the hair fall back into place.

With arms held wide and level to the sides, she worked her chest shimmies, hips rolls and arm flutters as she dance stepped in rotation, turning full front. The turning stopped but the jostles continued. Her smile invited the men to watch her tits wiggle and her shaved fleshy pussy region rub skin-on-skin, even as it would when caressing a captive pre-coitus cock.

She looked upward at the ceiling, body wavering, letting her hair swing freely from her scalp in counter measure. She bent forward to let her tits dangle and waggle, suspended beneath her chest. After a short interval, she righted. Hands on hips and smile bright, she turned and walked off stage right, giving full arm beauty contestant waves, intermingled with a few blown kisses. She blew a kiss and gave a last wink to her shy gentleman as she passed in front of his table.

Ned looked around the audience and felt secure that there would be no requests for refunds from the awe struck men. The next act, a regular strip and fuck act, bounced onstage to the delight of the sexually charged men. A topless young waitress attended Ned's table, refreshing his drink and delivering a folded note.

It read: 'Sir, can you make time for me in your busy schedule? I want to show you some unique places of interest in my native land. Warmest affections, XOOX, Tory.'

Ned had taken these few days off, intending to rest and relax, but Tory's invitation for local sightseeing was more attractive than hanging around a smoky Nevada casino. He pocketed the note and rose from his chair. Wrapping an arm around his young attendant's shoulders, he palmed her far nubile breast and drew her close for a whispered request.

"Can you take me to Tory?"

She giggled at his boob clutch and sweetly nodded. After he released her boob and uncoiled his arm, she led him through a side door, guiding him to Tory's backstage dressing room. The girl tentatively knocked on Tory's door. Ned gave a laugh at her politeness, turned the handle and marched in but not before dismissing his guide with a smart slap on her almost bare ass. She hopped, yipped and giggled again before scampering away.

Ned stood in the open door. The girl's outcry had drawn Tory's attention. Her joy was evident; Ned had apparently accepted her offer. Still naked, she skipped to him and hugged his neck, then eagerly kissed his lips, physically expressing her glee at this fond reunion.

Ned kicked the door closed behind him. Tory settled a bit and took a step back, letting Ned get a better look at her body, better than he had been able from his audience table. He liked what he saw, then and now. Her sexy dance and strip show had mesmerized all the men in the room, himself included. It was not meant as a strip and fuck act but Ned's status as a coach tutor emeritus gave him leave to break some rules.

Tory watched delighted as Ned unbuttoned his shirt and let it drop down his arms. She leapt to kneel at his feet, furiously unfastening his belt. Despite her eagerness, she used care in pulling his pants down. Ned had been enraptured by her strip tease and was still tumescent. Tory impatiently removed his shoes and sox. With Ned actionably naked, she looked up as he looked down. He smiled and nodded. She reflected his smile and her mouth, displaying a quick flash of cherry lips and white teeth, engulfed his half hard erection. She closed her eyes, savoring the familiar texture, taste and feel of this too long absent man-meat. It was soon poking softly at the entrance to her throat.

Ned watched his Indian maiden sustain the exuberance she had invoked onstage. She was energetic and her body weaved to the beat of the blowjob. Her physique was tight from outdoor sports and dance rehearsals and he looked forward to any unique places she intended to take him. At the moment, however, he saw that she intended to take him to heavenly bliss. He hardened to the max at her efforts. His hands rested on her head and he slowed her strokes. Plunging deep, she swallow-caressed his knob and corona. It was a real effort for Ned to hold back his cum. He wanted to caress and hold the body that had teased him, and everyone else, from the stage.

He pulled her face off and up, gathering a kiss before lifting her luscious body against his, carrying her to lay back on a convenient couch. He wiggled into position, took a deep breath and drove his wetted shaft deep into her cunt.

It was a divine feeling and he struggled against the unbearable urge to cum right then. He held still, practicing patience for them both. She defied his wishes and rolled her hips in the tiny circles she had exhibited onstage, carnally begging him to move within her excited vagina.

Ned closed his eyes, hugged her tight and fought for greater control. But he couldn't hold out against her somatic demands. His unruly libido took over and he made the strokes long and stimulating. As he reached the end, he insisted that she cum when he did. She happily complied and they clutched each other through the orgasm.

Tory took Ned upstairs to her apartment and kept him busy through the night, rejuvenating their long lost corporal relationship. This time, she was as much the trainer as he was, revealing exotic talents and techniques that even Ned didn't use in the TWA undergraduate curriculum.

The next morning, Tory drove them in her Jeep on the back roads, entering the restricted tribal areas reserved for individual vision quests and soul searching rituals. They parked near another vehicle and walked a short trail to a small rustic wigwam. Tory lifted an animal skin flap and motioned for him to crawl inside the smoky interior. Ned eyes adjusted to the dark haze. He found himself in the presence of two of Tory's soul mates: blue neon bikini clad casino friends who regularly joined her in these peyote fueled mind expansions.

The girls sat patiently cross legged, quietly waiting for the last arrivals and ready to begin. Tory shed her khaki shorts and shirt, exposing her own neon blue bikini. Ned felt out of place, overdressed, but his typical tourist wear for the Southwest desert climate, baggy nylon shorts and tee-shirt, were all he wore. He was commando and unsure of the ceremonial protocols. He sat down facing the others, squaring the circle around the central smoke pot.

"Ned, this is Robin and Raven, my partners in these spirit visions."

Ned nodded, uncertain of what to do next. The four sat on soft animal furs at opposite corners around the smoking bronze brazier in the middle. The young women quietly hummed a chant, relaxed faces level, eyes closed, and shoulders wavering to the rhythm.

Ned's mind was getting fuzzy from the peyote smoke. In his deepening twilight consciousness, he saw the other figures shift, crawling closer, stalking him like hunters, skulking their prey. The tightness of cramped sitting dissipated and his body seemed liberated from his hampering clothing.

His focus wavered from almost conscious to almost sleeping, floating in a loose dream state. His back was pressing on soft furs. A human shape hovered above him, two others close beside. The neon colors were gone, replaced by bronze toned breasts and hips. His cock felt immersed in warm wetness. His body was encased between soft skin above and soft fur below. His mind recalled the familiar feeling and he dreamed of similar happenings.

His memories scrolled through past encounters. A naked young woman would float into focus, give of herself and then drift away, replaced by another. The apparitions varied: blondes, brunettes, redheads, short and tall, buxom and athletic, each one a prime beauty that he vaguely recalled but couldn't fully remember. With several, there was a flicker of recognition, favored young females that had once spiked his transient interest. They abided a little longer than the others and his body tensed and relaxed before their images moved into the fuzzy void. His soul was at peace and then his dreams ebbed away. He descended into slumber state.

Ned opened his eyes to a dim light. The hut flap was open and the air clear and cooler. Soft sunlight glowed in the interior space. The girls were still there, naked like in his visions, seated cross legged at their posts while he lay prone. He felt rested and reenergized. Tory leaned over to lay her head next to his. She whispered to him, her breath tickling his ear.

"Can you hear me?"

"...yes..." he murmured.

"Are you rested? Do you want more?"

"...more...?"

"You came three times during your mind trance. We always get one, sometimes two, but never three. You are quite a man, my darling."

"...three...?"

"Yes, my darling... three. Robin was the first to ride your manhood to ecstasy, and then Raven went next. You were still hard, so Robin went again."

Ned raised his head to look at the naked young women sitting nearby. One had a coy smile of contentment on her face; Ned figured that was Robin, his twofold mate.

He lay back, closed his eyes and let his mind clear further. The girls broke pose and helped him sit up. It was a sluggish process for everyone to put on the scattered clothes.

Ned trailed Tory to the Jeep. He started to load into the front passenger side but Tory shooed him to the back seat. They watched Robin and Raven at the other vehicle say goodbye with chaste cheek kisses. Raven walked to the Jeep and climbed in beside Ned. They all waved as Robin departed alone, returning to the resort lodge for her scheduled work shift. Tory fired up their Jeep and took another trail towards the nearby hot springs.

Raven cuddled close to Ned as Tory explained over the roar of engine and wind that Raven would accompany them to the hot spring mud baths. Ned was due for an external cleansing now that his inner self had been purged and purified in the peyote hut.

They arrived at a low bluff perched beside a small watercourse. There were several muddy wallows on the high ground where warm mineral waters percolated upwards through the volcanic earth. Other spots ran clear water; the rivulets trickling down to swell the slow headwaters of the sacred stream. This was hallowed land set apart from daily human habitation.

Ned sensed his native guides' solemnness and followed suit. Clothes were quietly removed and left in the Jeep. The trio walked slowly, reverently, to the nearest muddy hollow. They waded in naked, hand in hand. The females coated Ned and then each other with a reddish thin layer of the sodden earth.

Ned felt a weak tingle. The mineral rich soils contained something that stimulated his skin. Tory and Robin had experienced this before and lazily caressed Ned with additional handfuls. They were generous with his genital areas and helped each other to keep fresh coatings on their own feminine erogenous zones: nipples, pussy and ass. Ned fell in with their routine and freely caressed the women with added handfuls of mud.

Ned's erection swelled. The girls stroked his cock. He turned Raven to his front and gripped her ass to press their groins together. He kissed her lips, the only part of her face not smeared with the invigorating mud. His tingling dick slid between her thighs; she cradled his erection in the warm cleft near the apex of her legs, moving her thighs to softly fondle his knob. Ned twerked his hips, dying to get inside her but she resisted his attempts to penetrate her pussy. He growled a warning frustration, alerting Tory to his needs.

The feminine pair calmly maneuvered him to the edge of the pit and kept him moving towards the tiny river. They fell together into the cooler spring waters, sluicing off the excess mud. A different play style ensued, a cooperative effort to remove the muddy skin refresher. Ned did his part, getting and giving lots of attention with soft massages and erogenous caresses. His erection had softened with the bathing plunge but was finding its stiffness again with the renewed consideration. The water spurred the muddy residues invigorating effect. His cock was clean but retained its tingle.

Tory stroked his shaft as Raven kissed his lips. Ned's hands squeezed and fluffed the dual pair of available breasts. Raven was more open to a cleaner Ned's advances now; she wanted her unrequited second coitus. She rubbed her groin on Ned's swelled erection, encouraging his prior attempts to penetrate her pussy. He took the carnal clue and readied to ease their mutual fevers.

Ned lifted her against him as she straddled his hips. The entry was hurried but smooth; both lovers were anxious to succumb to their common desires. Tory steadied the upright fuck-mates as they bumped and bounced in the waist deep pool. The unbalanced nature of the stance added uncontrolled zest to the sex. They laughed and giggled at the near stumbles. All the time, their genitals were experiencing stupendous sensations as the trace stimulants were rekindled by the moist warm confines.

At last, Ned's stressed knees buckled and the three players tumbled into the water. Tory drew them to the shallows and cradled their heads to her bare bosom, keeping their faces above water. A few more power strokes brought him to orgasm. Raven careened her delight as her throbbing pussy quivered on the spewing man meat filling her womb. They hugged through the hormone fueled high and held tight through the descent.

The lovers shuddered in Tory's lap, riding out the intense thrills without fear of drowning in their more than mere passionate stupor. The couple finally stopped vibrating and lay peacefully in the cool waters.

Untangling, everyone crawled ashore. All three were sluggish in waddling to the Jeep. Clothes were carelessly donned. Ned and Raven leaned wearily on each other in the back. The return ride to the lodge was mostly exhausted silence.

The resort parking valet took the Jeep and the purified dream questers moseyed across the lobby. Robin was in the midst of making her farewells to two satisfied, though weary looking, elder gentlemen. She pecked each flushed face as they listlessly reflected her graces. She guided them to the expansive front entrance where their special executive assistants waited with the corporate limousine for the trip to the airport. She cupped a palm wave as the town car rolled away.

"How'd it go?" Tory asked Robin.

"Easy-peasy. I was the third and last player in a 24-hour tag team. The first two had them pretty tuckered out when I arrived. Hand jobs and oral was the only way I could keep them hard. They seemed to like it though."

"Well, they did look like happy customers. So, if you're free, you can come along with us. The day's not over yet."

Tory gathered Robin to her entourage and led everyone to her in-house suite for Ned's promised night of farewell frolicking. By mid-morning, it was Ned's turn to portray the role of the languid departing gentleman guest. His three vibrant hostesses escorted their gratified alpha male, this one whom they truly adored, to the corporate limousine. It was all smiles, kisses and waves as Ned was spirited on his way to the next stop on the Total Women Academy gemstone tour.

bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers