Total Woman Gems Ch. 08

Story Info
Black Pearls: South Seas Aqua Culture - Ms. Pearl.
4.3k words
4.67
3.7k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers

The Total Woman Academy corporate jet had been unavailable for this assignment and Otto had flown commercial, albeit First Class. The stewardesses treated him well but only as a well-paying passenger. They didn't treat him as well as the special executive stewardesses on the TWA private jet would have. In flight, the Coach Tutor's sexual serenity was their paramount concern. But not on this commercial flight. His balls boiled with pent up cum, unrelieved during this public transport travesty.

'How can anyone stand to travel like this' he thought.

As the lights flickered on and the cabin door was opened, he gathered his carry-on and strolled to the front of the plane. Glancing into the open cockpit door, he did a double take.

There she was, the memorable Nordic blonde, which by destiny or design, was this long haul flight's co-pilot. She was the TWA graduate that Otto had coached and tutored during her Total Woman Academy junior year. That stint had reached its zenith when he had driven and ridden the nubile bombshell through the semester's crowning evaluation assessment. He had signed off on her promotion to senior year, recalling that she had ultimately graduated with a major in Aeronautical Engineering. And now, here she was, following her dream career path.

"Smooth flight, Lieutenant Marita" he said with a smile.

She looked up at the unsolicited complement and caught Otto's eye. Her face openly shone as she recognized her favorite poise proctor. Marita acknowledged his greeting with a smile of her own and followed up with her request.

"I'll be done here shortly. Meet me inside?"

She winked without waiting his acknowledgement, returning to the aircraft's shutdown checklist. Otto exited the jet-way and lingered at the gate, wondering how he could exploit this serendipitous meeting. The other vacationing passengers trudged past him towards baggage claim and their follow-on ground transportation treks to a waiting week of tropical paradise.

Otto's co-pilot acquaintance prattled with her crewmates as they entered the gate area. She turned away from the group, much to the consternation of the Crew Captain. He had thought Marita's in-flight flirting was a signal of her desire for more intimate interaction.

Instead, Marita's final wave and goodbye sent them on their way as she bee-lined straight to her old coach tutor. A cheek buzzing hello hug, a little light chatter and the TWA cronies were an inseparable pair. Marita's clicking high heels and clacking wheeled roll-along echoed within the gateway walls as they jaunted off to their unexpected special reunion.

The elite beach resort's staff were extraordinarily accommodating when slated Otto arrived with his unscheduled guest. Most flight crews laid over for three days at lesser ranked hotels. Otto was a discriminating client and his guest, particularly this one, the luscious piece of eye-candy still wearing her form fitted pilot's uniform, would also be oh-so welcome.

Otto and his blonde freshened up as they started their extended stay. They showered away their travel grubbiness. Marita understood the temperament of men like her old coach tutor; he would give more consideration towards the female's sexual pleasure after his fervent libido was moderated.

She provided Otto a deep throat shower blowjob, swallowing his salutary ejaculation. The subsequent room service dinner gave Otto time to relax and refract as they gossiped and giggled over Marita's ribald flight school escapades.

Just as the TWA curriculum had immersed her in hands-on beauty and poise training, the future pilot had craved the intimate details of commercial aviation. Thus her first post-graduate pursuit had been Flight School. She had quickly earned her wings, deftly applying her intelligence and engineering skills.

During the regular classroom and simulator sessions, most of her instructors and inspectors had readily respected her superb cockpit skills. A few male sceptics had retracted their objections after they experienced Marita's superb cock playing skills during unofficial homework exercises afterhours.

Otto daydreamed the scenes as she casually described the intimate specifics: cocks of all sizes and shapes, plentiful liquid discharges, howling crests of pleasure. He was ready for this looming long haul leg of his own carnal journey. He hoisted her naked body from her seat and took her to bed.

Marita was no longer the curious coed who was being molded into a Total Woman; she was already that. Thus, foreplay was unnecessary for either partner and they scuttled into a missionary position. The only molding that took place was Marita's cunt tightly molded around Otto's form filling cock. He stuffed his knob and shaft inside her, running the distance to her cervix. His strokes were powerful.

Marita's over-wrought emotions soared beneath Otto's bulky frame as her sex-fueled mind lifted off the ground, cruised aloft in prolonged ecstasy and glided back to consciousness as he piloted her through several skyrocketing orgasms. She whimpered and wailed out his name in joy.

"Otto... yes... harder... HARDER... more, Otto, oh Yes, more... More...MORE... OTTOOO... oh GODDDD!"

He waited patiently on top of her as her orgasmic fever abated, until he judged the time right and ran her through a second time.

For her third one, Otto simply packed his engorged cock deep in her wet warm core and pressed his pubic bone in burnishing circles on her clitoris. When her third round of convulsive screaming ebbed and she finally lay again quiescence under him, she panted through her tears of joy.

"No more, sir... Please... If I cum that hard again, I'll burst apart, body and soul."

Otto chuckled at her qualms and misgivings. He twitched his cock inside of her.

"Nonsense, you greedy cum slut. My cock senses the depth of your sexual passion; clearly yearning to burst forth yet again and cry out my name."

She pushed against his chest, a futile attempt to curb his intention to start anew, shaking her head 'No'. Her look of worry was real. He felt for her fatigue but, though getting ball-tingling close, he had yet to gain his own release of emotion and cum. Otto kissed her wet cheeks, overpowering her feeble arm presses by hugging her full tits to his chest. Braced for action, he bowed up his hips for a power plunge.

"You ready, girl? I'll try to cum before you burst" he mocked her with a growl.

She sighed her pointless assent and relaxed her body in surrender. She had no effective control over the actions of the big black man straddling her groin.

Otto punched in, stroking himself boldly along her moist engorged channel. She clung tightly to his galloping body, fighting her fear-riddled feelings of sexual overload. He panted and quickened the pace until, as promised, he peaked and poured his manly essence deep in her womb. She felt the warm flood; the culmination of the extended intercourse somewhat placated her angst. They clung together for a long time after that, Otto resting in her saddle.

Eventually, the restless ocean surf was the only sound, except for their soft breathing, as they drifted off to sleep.

Otto awoke from his dreams with a solid morning woody. He sensed the mattress shift as Marita tried to sneak out of bed. He hauled her back in, ignoring her scuffling protests, and wrestled her beneath his bulk. She wriggled throughout the fucking. Otto grunted his satisfaction when he finished off his purgative wakeup ejaculation.

They breakfasted on the resort patio. Marita's thong bikini swimsuit was daring but not illicit for the resort grounds. They retired to beach lounges for further morning relaxation. Otto sat in half repose, sipping his fruity drink underneath an umbrella, watching the sun shimmer off the rolling sea swells.

The tropical weather was mild and the view of the French tourists, especially the young women scattered about and sunbathing topless, was a pleasant scene on this exclusive beach. Other areas of the island sported full nudity but Otto preferred the pretend coyness of these vacationing young mothers and trophy wives, serendipitously encroaching on the extravagant resort's private beach.

Marita lay prone, face up in the adjacent lounge. She wore bug-shield sunglasses and the skimpy black thong, but her body was otherwise uncovered. Her full chest mounds were bared to the solar rays. Otto had admired those buxom fun-bags during their naked in-room meal last evening. He had forgone his customary tit manhandling, satisfied with mashing Marita's quivering largess to his chest as he powerfully fucked the curvy blonde to her multiple orgasms and beyond.

But on this private beach, Otto had acted the ultimate gentleman, generously swathing her exposed skin with suntan lotion. During the seaside buttering up, he had indulged his whim for tit mauling, amusing himself to his heart's content, induced by her acquiescent cooperation, both acting unmindful of the furtive beach-going audience.

Nearing noon, a bikini clad beach attendant arrived to see to their comfort. He bade her adjust the umbrella, keeping his skin shaded against sunburn. Then, with all arranged to his approval, she handed over an envelope.

The message contained Otto's assignment instructions and an invitation to meet his TWA venue hostess for dinner and revelations as to the true purpose of his journey to this South Seas Island. The tanned little beach bunny lingered for any response from Otto. He pondered his options.

He could stay with Marita and even get a noon quickie out of her. But he liked the way the squat Tahitian gal filled out her suit. It had been several hours since Otto had fucked long tall Marita this morning before breakfast and the recent balm laden boob massage had reawakened his libido. A little afternoon delight with the rounded island girl might idle away the coming hours of anticipation prior to this evening's mysteries.

Intrigued by the fateful circumstances awaiting elsewhere, he leaned over and clutched a last robust handful of Marita's slickened wondrous boobs, while he pecked her lips in farewell. Since he would be not be back, he invited her to use the room at her leisure until she flew out in a few days. Unspoken but understood was his blessing to continue her erotic excursion, finding eager staff or suitable beefcake beach ramblers for her poise skills maintenance drills. Marita flinched when he pinched her rosy nipple a last goodbye; it swelled from the sting.

Otto held hands with his newest island companion as they trudged away. His abandoned companion sadly watched Otto depart, but sensibly perked up, loathe to waste any of her remaining layover time on melancholy. She considered rejoining her crewmates for some raucous fun. One stewardess had let slip the size and power of the Captain's cock which the rookie air hostess had come to know quite well during a recent lay-over. The other stewardesses had conspired to take turns with him over the coming days, but more especially, the coming nights. They would scorn Marita if she showed up now, played the cock hog, and wrecked their machinations.

She sat up in the lounge, letting her enticing mammary treasures sway and settle, explicitly proclaiming her penchant for another sex mate. She pinched the other nipple so that their stiffness was balanced and conspicuous. She scanned the beach for skulking male walkers.

A middle aged muscular man was strolling by alone. His budging speedo trumpeted his grand packet of manliness. He was exploring the smorgasbord of delectable female flesh, looking for an easy hookup. Marita lowered her bug shield shades, peering over the tops to coyly attract his attention.

He saw her gazing his way; they made eye contact and he turned in her direction. Marita casually stood and let the man follow at a safe distance, her blond hair windblown. He ogled her toned and tanned ass as she strode back across the soft sand.

Marita raised her arms to capture her hair in a handheld ponytail; her boobs swayed in time with her steps, giving sidewinder peek-a-boos that would surely maintain his interest. She hazarded a peek over her shoulder, glad to see her quarry continued to follow.

She lingered at the resort's beach entrance, where her prospective paramour caught up and, in a French accent, politely introduced himself as Francois. She simply hugged his bicep into her soft bare boob and led him inside and onward to her lusty lair.

Meanwhile, in route elsewhere, Otto asked his guide's name, learning she was called Kanai. She led the muscular black man to an outlying area of the resort where a separate grand building was secluded in its own fenced compound. She took him through the broad central atrium to the enclosed swimming pool opposite the beach entrance. She silently motioned him on, turned and left him there alone. But he was not alone.

Seated at a poolside table was a fashionably dressed Japanese woman, picking at small black spheres in a tray. She would examine each, holding them up to the sunlight, peering closely, as if trying to see through them. Then she placed the stone in one of several cups. Otto walked to her table.

"Beautiful, aren't they?" she queried, acknowledging his presence without looking his way and continuing her size and clarity sorting.

Otto picked one up in his giant fingers and held it against the sunlight. It was opaque but the black surface shimmered with iridescence, just like his jet black skin did when he perspired. The prim Oriental woman continued her monologue.

"These black pearls can only be grown in these waters. It's a magical art that we inherited from our ancestors and we excel in its practice. TWA has licensed several protected farm beds where we grow them."

Otto admired the black gems but wondered why he was called to this remote revenue venue. What did they expect him to do? He was not a gemologist or an aqua-farmer. She sensed his confusion.

"Please, have a seat, Otto. I'm Mistress Pearl, the housemother of this TWA remote campus. We have called you here to inspect our facilities and critique our curriculum. We host a series of seminars where TWA coeds from other continents receive specialized training in fellatio. We want to perfect that syllabus."

Otto nodded knowingly. He was especially well equipped for that activity and willing to help in any way he could.

"Tomorrow, we will take a tour of the oyster pearl beds. Our students free dive to work the beds and retrieve the gems. Their vocational proficiency is governed by their breath holding ability. Does that sound like a skill useful in the poise curriculum? Dual purpose training for resource harvestings and poise enhancement?"

Ms. Pearl smiled broadly as Otto fathomed her meaning. He imagined his intended masculine role and was eager to get started with examining the training regimen.

His thoughts were interrupted by a ruckus at the building exit. Half a dozen junior and senior coeds scampered onto the pool deck, plunging headlong towards Ms. Pearl's table. Unexpectedly finding Otto there, the group bumped together, braking to a semi-stately walk as they lined abreast for the introductions.

Ms. Pearl took over.

"Young ladies, meet your guest coach tutor for the next week. Otto, these are this month's resident coeds. They will be yours to mentor during your stay. I am sure they will show you their deepest respect as they accept your penetrating pearls of savoir-faire."

Ms. Pearl couldn't suppress her double entendre smile as Otto grinned at his newest charges. They stood attentively as Otto slid off the stool and inspected the coeds. They wore flower printed loincloths around their middles and twisted knit tube-tops thinly covering their delightful boobs. The young women varied by ethnicity and size, a balanced feminine cross section from the world wide TWA campuses.

Each girl kept friendly eyes on the inspecting black male, hoping he would see how impatiently they longed for his training sessions and evaluation assessments during the coming week. The aquaculture technique schooling was unparalleled but the relevant skills application to alpha male gratification had been, at best, sporadic.

Ms. Pearl clapped her hands and dismissed the coeds. They slowly turned away from the interim guest coach tutor, peering and smirking over their shoulders as they sidled to the main building.

"We divide them into teams of three for classes and field trips. After dinner, I will introduce you to one of the trios and let them demonstrate some breathing techniques. I'll ask your guide, Kanai, to get you comfortably settled into your special quarters while I take care of some duties elsewhere. Until dinner, then?"

Kanai magically arrived and led Otto to his guest coach tutor suite. She pointed out the luxurious suite's amenities, walking him through its spacious areas. She stood deferentially in front of him; her big brown eyes watching for his reaction as she asked him courteously if he required anything else. She waited silently, hoping he would shamelessly misconstrue Mistress Pearl's suggestion at the pool. Otto was of like mind. Since their first meeting on the beach, he had yearned to explore and use her body.

With no further hesitation, he plucked at the string ties and stripped away her bikini. He lifted and practically threw her on the giant bed, climbing between her floundering legs before she could maneuver into a proper copulating pose. Kanai found Otto's reaction impulsive but not unwelcomed. She helped Otto "settle into" her pussy, his big black cock fully occupying the "special quarters" reserved for this latest guest coach tutor.

Fucking the plump little sex kitten was a joy. Otto found handles and handfuls of nubile flesh that caressed his body and massaged his entombed erection. Once was not enough; he lay atop her after his first ejaculation, kissing and nipping her tits and nipples. Then he used her again, flooding her womb a second time with his lust.

Assuaged of his island-girl fever, he eventually let her go after more post-coital fondling. He watched her body jiggle out of his grasp and out of his bed. She found her bikini and sandals on the floor, clutching them to her breasts as she exited the room to romp naked to her quarters. Laughing at her uneasy exodus, he rousted himself to prepare for the planned dinner and later evening activities.

Kanai jostled down the hallways. She reveled in the sensual tingling lingering in her labia. Mistress Pearl often took Kanai to her own bed, ordering her to practice her gifted oral talents. The senior madam was kind, giving her younger assistant mirrored sensuality. But a man's cock thrusting in her cunt was a sensation like no other. Kanai would have fantasies for months of Otto's cock pounding her pussy.

Otto was greeted for dinner by Ms. Pearl alone. They were served by three of the coeds; disappointingly for Otto, they were clothed in formal banquet maid outfits. The meal was a healthy mix of fish and fruits. They relaxed over coffee until one of the waitresses tiptoed in and whispered a message in Ms. Pearl's ear. The housemother relayed that the evening's venue was ready for Otto.

The adjacent small classroom held three nubile apprentices: Shelly, Coral and Sandy. They bracketed a padded table. Ms. Pearl invited them to undress Otto. They jumped to their task. When the black male was naked, they helped him onto the table and adjusted his repose.

They fingered and touched Otto's slack manhood, cupping his balls and sliding slickened palms on his shaft. The penile massages further prepped Otto for his role as demonstration model. Ms. Pearl took charge, handling the massive black probe, giving critiques of Otto's proud erection: the size of the knob, the length and girth of the shaft and its growing rigidity.

bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers
12