Total Woman Industries 01

Story Info
Angelina: Rare Earth Minerals, Argentina Andes Plateau.
3.2k words
4.61
14.4k
13

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
357 Followers

The Total Woman Industries Gulfstream G4 was fueled and prepped, parked at the executive airport, strobe and rotating lights flashing in the dusk. In the approaching limousine, Sheldon reviewed again the confidential document on rare earths ore assays from the Andean high plateau corner of Argentina. His wife Krista was speaking by SATphone with the mining company representative at that site.

"If the metal ores are as rich and pure as you say, we will be interested in collaboration. Our technical expert is flying out tonight to assay the ores and review the extraction site. He will examine the potential for using our patented refining and enrichment technology. The super enrichment process will drop the elements' transportation costs from your remote location. This could be a very lucrative relationship for all of us."

"Yes, Senora, all is prepared, awaiting your man. We will take good care of him. We hope he sees the same potential here that we do. It is not the same in neighboring Bolivia. The government and tribes fight each other. We don't waste time on civil unrest and protests. It is bad for business. Our mines are owned by the indigenous tribes. We welcome fair trade foreign investment. "

She smiled when the representative said 'your man'. Sheldon was 'her man', not only the company's owner, technical expert and scientific genius; he was also her devoted husband. Sheldon was also a man wound very tight, constantly in pursuit of the next breakthrough technology. Krista kept Sheldon on a loose leash, allowing him the same requisite freedoms to explore his détentes as he needed to explore the natural and technical world. Krista knew her talents as a Total Woman Academy graduate insured that she was the best lover that Sheldon would ever find. Any others were mere petty dalliances. Sheldon always came home to her for the Total Woman experience. In fact, she encouraged his trysts and prearranged stress relief on his business travels.

One such prearrangement was waiting onboard the aircraft. Angelina, the destination host country national, would be his guide and interpreter during the inspection trip. She was also a TWA graduate and one of Krista's worldwide network. Sheldon would be in Angelina's good hands, and probably other body parts, the whole trip.

Sheldon packed away his papers in the secure briefcase and leaned in for a last kiss before boarding. Krista brushed a finger against his cheek as she gave him the farewell kiss. "Hurry back, darling, I miss you already."

Sheldon lingered to stroke Krista's breast under the business suit. God only knows how much he loved her. He considered having the plane wait while he got in one more fuck for the road. They had already romped in her office this afternoon and she had sucked him off later in the bathroom of their penthouse condominium before they departed for the airport. He still had the verve to do her right here in the backseat but the plane had to catch the scheduled runway slot for takeoff.

Sheldon walked to the bottom of the jet's steps where the pilot saluted and welcomed him aboard. At the top of the gangway waited Angelina in her stewardess uniform. She smiled as he ducked into the hatch. "Welcome aboard, sir. My name is Angelina, your host country national for this trip. Please be seated so we can takeoff on time. It's a long flight; we need to get settled in before the pilot can taxi to the runway."

Sheldon found the executive workstation at midsection. The station contained a reclining flight seat, a working desktop, several computers and communication equipment, all on gimbals and swivels to adjust position. Angelina leaned over to help him belt in, brushing her uniformed bosom against his arm. She walked towards the back and belted in near the galley.

The plane rolled forward and the pilot announced that they were maneuvering to the runway for takeoff. They lifted off on schedule. The G4 climbed and leveled off. Flight time to the airport nearest the Andean mining site would be 14 hours non-stop. Sheldon heard Angelina puttering in the galley. He logged on to the computer and reviewed his emails and other websites. Sheldon used all his time and energies discovering and comparing advanced sciences and technologies. It was tense work and he needed regular breaks to relieve the stress of unending innovation.

His wife Krista handled most finance and legal matters back at the corporate office, leaving him free to pursue the pioneering and technical aspects of their enterprise. She had recently concluded an agreement with a robotic-centric manufacturing firm. Its owner, Jeffery, was a brilliant manufacturing engineer and husband of another TWA graduate, Nadia. Krista had used that TWA connection to negotiate the joint venture to fabricate highly efficient electric cars. The rare earth metals they sought were needed for advanced parts.

Angelina arrived at Sheldon's side with a tray of refreshments. She had changed from her ground-based stewardess uniform into the inflight uniform. Her inflight uniform would never pass muster on a commercial flight. Angelina did not speak the 'Coffee, tea or me' cliché but the implication was apparent. The side split skirt barely covered the ass that was propped on her high heels and the narrow jacket panels did not conceal her braless breasts. Sheldon liked these flights. Krista always saw to it that he did not get overstressed enroute.

Sheldon selected a juice, a croissant and Angelina's left boob as he copped a feel. Angelina giggled and took the tray back to the galley. On her return, Sheldon spun the flight seat to face the aisle and spread his thighs. Angelina knelt and worked his zipper open, extracting his penis. It was soft but large. Krista had told Angelina about Sheldon's size and Angelina was delighted to discover it was true. This would be a good flight for her as well.

Sheldon moved the computer screen around so he could read emails and documents on the swiveled monitor, nibbled the croissant and sipped his fruity red juice. Angelina licked and sucked Sheldon's cock, working for a drink of his salty white juice. His cock had stiffened and she felt its length hit her tonsils with only 2/3 inside. She opened her throat, rose higher and sank the shaft deeper. She worked until she was able to take it all in. Sheldon noted the extent of her perseverance and made a mental note to tell Krista. She would give Angelina positive feedback and maybe a bonus. Sheldon never bothered with the personnel or business details; his realm was creating results.

Angelina realm also included creating results. Sheldon could feel his tension ebbing and his ardor growing. He took a temporary respite from his technical activities, pushed the computer screen aside and moved his focus to the sexual activities in his lap. Angelina was currently stroking her lips along the base third of his cock, swallowing the knob. Occasionally, she shallowed up the depth of penetration, needing to take a breath, a technical living activity.

Sheldon touched the top of her head and Angelina looked up, holding a mouthful of cock. She dragged the knob from her throat and scraped it along the roof of her mouth, holding the rim just inside her lips. She waited expectantly for a sign. Sheldon massaged her scalp and then gripped her hair on the side. He moved her head in a tempo he liked and she readily complied. Her tongue swiped his shaft as she stroked it in and out at the commanded pace. Sheldon released her head allowing her to continue her work independently but as he had directed.

Sheldon was still excited and not fully sated from his times with Krista earlier in the day. Angelina was performing well and Sheldon could feel the end approaching. Angelina felt a throb in his shaft and anticipated that his discharge was imminent. She applied maximum suction and slowed her strokes. Sheldon tensed and gripped the seat arms. Sheldon's generous rich white juice flowed into Angelina's mouth. She swallowed repeatedly, adding to the sensations that had Sheldon moaning from the relief she provided. Angelina held him shallowly inside and lazed her tongue gently around the knob.

Sheldon lay back unstressed. Angelina stayed with him as he shrank but decided that putting the plus sized organ in the wool pants, even his fully flaccid organ, would be too confining for the rest of the long flight. She retrieved a terry cloth robe and clean boxers, helping Sheldon change out his business casuals into the more comfortable inflight lounging attire and slippers. She placed his saliva stained pants in a laundry bag for cleaning later.

Sheldon decided he would rest and fully reclined his seat for sleeping. Angelina prepped his airborne bed with pillows and blanket, then sat across the aisle and remained alert for any sign from Sheldon of a need. When he finally snored, she too closed her eyes and napped.

Hours later the annunciator dinged, waking the sleepers. The captain asked them to belt in since he could not avoid some turbulence ahead. Turbulence was one of Sheldon's favorite parts of any flight. He half raised his seat to an angle, pushed aside the terry robe panels, fastened the seat belt around his waist and invited Angelina to join him. She understood. She doffed her uniform, what there was of it, and straddled Sheldon's hips, planting her heeled feet astride on the floor for support. She encircled her waist with a specially designed lap belt and fastened its short leads to the sides of Sheldon's reclined seat. They were all belted in and prepared for turbulence.

She slowly stroked his rod, letting it get hard in her hand. The airplane gave a shudder, the signal to get their groins in proximity. Angelina placed Sheldon rod tip against her cunt and waited. The airplane jumped and drove Sheldon's pole into her cunt. The plane gave another shudder and they felt the vibrations in their connected cores. That was one result of turbulence: unpredictable flutters. The other was the jiggle caused in Angelina's exposed boobs. Sheldon never tired of the sight of turbulent boob bobbing.

The plane surged and jumped. The conjoined passengers moaned with delight, as the surprise lunges gave them surprise pleasures. The sensations accumulated as the plane fought the rough air. Finally Sheldon let go with a gush of cum deep in Angelina. She held on with her hands and her clamped cunt, a stable three point hold. Their timing was perfect as the plane entered smooth airspace. The captain announced they were now free to move about the cabin.

Angelina disengaged her belt and her cunt from their connections. Sheldon lay back as Angelina cleaned him with warm moist towels. He covered his groin with the terry cloth robe and dozed off. Angelina wrapped her nude body in a similar robe and returned to her seat across the aisle, watching attentively for Sheldon's next need.

The runway lights at El Cadillal Airport glowed their linear beacon against the flat terrain of the high Andean plateau. San Salvador de Jujuy spread below and the slopes of the Andes rose in the west. The Gulfstream G4 touched down flawlessly. The ground crew parked the jet near the terminal.

Angelina and Sheldon wore business suits, finished for now with their airborne playful cavorting. He followed her down the gangway and across to the VIP arrival lounges. Angelina ran interference with the immigration and customs officials, taking no guff from the uniformed functionaries. They were met beyond the bureaucratic gauntlet by the mining company representative.

"Welcome to Argentina, Senor Sheldon and Senora Angelina. I know you have had a long flight. Did it go well?" he asked.

"I am Senorita Angelina. And yes, the flight was tolerable. We had a little turbulence but rode it out pleasantly. We are anxious to get an early start in the morning. Are our rooms ready at the Ohasis Hotel?"

"Si, Senorita. We have adjoining suites awaiting you. We will take you there for tonight. Tomorrow morning we will travel up into the mountains to the mines where you will see the site of our potential joint venture."

They checked into the Ohasis and after a light dinner chatting with the mining company representative, they retired to their separate rooms. During the night, Angelina checked on Sheldon's wellbeing. His stress and stiffness was satiated by her quick blowjob and he slept the remainder of the night.

The highway ran up into the mountain range until it regressed into a road, then a dirt track, then a narrow trail. They travelled first by car, then SUV and then by 4-wheelers until they came to a high valley surrounded by hills dotted with mineshaft openings.

The valley was dominated in its center by a large resort lodge which in its day had hosted tourists. The travel industry had moved on to glitzier venues and the villagers scraped out a living with artisan mining and subsistence farming. The promising gold and silver deposits played out soon after the conquistadors passed through nearly half a millennium ago. There were still trace deposits taken by artisan extraction but they paid little for the effort. Value now laid in the volcanic lanthanide clays deposited in evaporated drainage basins. They contained the rare earth minerals that Total Woman Industries needed for the advanced components in its electric cars. Rare earth metal alloys made magnets and computer chips more efficient.

The entire village turned out for the welcoming ceremony, children singing and dancing in traditional costume, presenting a bouquet to Angelina. She cooed to then in Spanish, thanking them. Sheldon was dutifully patient but anxious to see the mining site. The tribal chiefs, the rep, Sheldon and Angelina hiked up the slopes to the natural evaporation basins where the volcanic clays had accumulated over eons. Sheldon selected the sampling sites, careful to array wide to avoid the potential malfeasance of seeding or a solitary lode within the basins. He tested the samples in a nearby shed.

At first, Sheldon thought his equipment had malfunctioned. It beeped and flashed 'error'. He adjusted the test range higher and discovered the concentrations of neodymium, samarium and beryllium were literally off the charts. Frowning, he studied the results. The mining representative and the village chiefs watched his face. Sheldon nodded and grinned. The rep and the chiefs grinned. They had all just hit the jackpot. Sheldon got to his SAT phone and called Krista.

"It's the real thing." he told her "I'll bring in samples for confirmation tests but these results are good enough to close the deal with the mining company."

Krista cheered for him on the fortuitous find. "Please hurry home, sweetheart, and I'll show you how really grateful I am to have a big, brilliant man like you in my life."

"I miss you too, honey, in many, many ways. I'll be back in San Salvador de Jujuy tomorrow morning and we will take the jet home. Call Jeffery and tell him to start figuring out how to build the refining equipment at this remote site."

The inspection group returned to the lodge for the evening. There was dinner and a show. When the lodge was an active tourist attraction, it had been famous for its flamenco dancers. The original dancers had aged but still did a respectable job. The costumed ladies gave it their all for the gringo that was going to revive their village. Sheldon viewed the dancers and was particularly captivated by one buxom woman exhibiting amazing grace, vigor and jiggle. Angelina noted his interest and accordingly sent a waiter to invite her to their table after her dance.

With Angelina translating, the Senora Flamenco Dancer told how she operated a renowned studio in the village for Flamenco and other Latin dances. Some of her students came from as far away as Buenos Aries. She would have moved to the city but liked the village that was her home, despite the remoteness and the climate. She worried that Sheldon would find their remote location inhospitable. She wanted to be sure Sheldon was comfortable during the cold Andean night. Angelina assured the Senora that Sheldon was in good hands.

The Senora was right; it did get cold at these altitudes after the sun went down. Without street lights it was also very dark at night. When the door to his pitch black room opened and Angelina crept in, Sheldon was happy to feel her crawl under the covers. She lay against his side, her large bare breasts warming his arm and chest. Her hand descended to his cock and lay there warming it as well. Sheldon responded with growth. Noting the increase, she stroked him slowly.

When Sheldon was large and firm, he turned on his side facing her and pulled her bottom leg under his hip to nestle beneath his waist. She put the top leg over. His cock tip poked at her cunt lips. She grasped it between them with thumb and two fingers and moved it gingerly up and down her scalloped ruby ridges. Her cunt lips were moist and ready, lubricating his tip. Sheldon gave a few probes and his knob pushed in to the rim.

She rubbed his back and pulled him tighter. He pushed some more and half the shaft went in. She gasped as its size stretched her vagina. He drew back and pushed hard, seating the length. She moaned and clutched him tighter; clenching him to stillness as she adjusted to the fullness in her core. Sheldon was not in the mood to pause and began long, slow strokes which brought whimpers from her. He was warming to the task and quickened the pace. She was in full moan with interspersed whimpers and gasps whenever his tip banged against her cervix.

Sheldon enjoyed the fact that she reveled in her own pleasure from fucking him. He sped up and her sounds amplified. Their ultimate culminations arrived simultaneously. Sheldon cried out his orgasm and she sounded off her ecstasy. They vibrated together, chest to chest and groin to groin, squeezing out the last drop.

As they collapsed into a loose tangle of limbs, the door opened and Angelina entered checking on the noise from Sheldon's room, making sure he was okay. He certainly was; unknowingly in the arms of the Flamenco Senora. Sheldon was at first surprised but should have known Angelina would have been more aware of his size. The Senora hadn't known before about Sheldon's girth before but now she did. Angelina left them alone and closed the door. Sheldon kissed the Senora and they lay quiet. They both dozed off. Sheldon awoke at dawn still enmeshed with his bedmate. She kissed him a long 'Buenos Dias'. They petted a little but time was not friendly. They each had their separate business burdens. The Senora extracted herself and left the room.

The village assembled to see them off. It was a joyous mood. Off to the side, the Flamenco Senora watched the departure. Sheldon looked her way and nodded. She nodded back. He mounted the 4 wheeler with Angelina behind him and started down the trail for the first leg of the ride out. Sheldon was confident that the mining venture would run smooth and successful. But he also hoped that there would be glitches requiring his personal attention. He liked the hospitality of the villagers; some much more than others.

bhuff
bhuff
357 Followers