Total Woman Journal 06

Story Info
Epilogue: Departures
5.7k words
4.5
4.9k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
377 Followers

The remaining weeks sped by, filled with advanced exercises for the residents. The girls were inventive as they individually, or in covert teams, staged enticing setups for Ned to act out his immediate impulses. Ned was tantalized constantly by everyday activities that were duplicitous sexual provocations. Real or role playing activities mimicked such scenes as topless or nude volleyball, scanty schoolgirl uniforms in the library, innocent office intern or secretary slut displays, the flirty young grocery store cashier and the MILF cocktail waitress. Each scenario led to fucking them then and there, expedited by Ned's unconstrained access to their bodies.

--- --- --- ---

It had been a fantastic month of continuing adult education for Farrah. Her departure morning had now arrived. She was not the first to leave; Augustina and Paula had preceded her over the previous two days.

Augustina was first. After Ned's inventive tutorial in garage calendar art, she had contacted TWA to see if they could arrange similar industrial modelling opportunities. Acting as her talent agent, they had indeed secured keen interest in her talents. After a final full day and night of Ned's exclusive tune-ups, she had flown off the island to a scheduled photography gig with a major industrial tool manufacturer. Everyone wished her luck and said they would be on the lookout for her future published portfolios gracing the walls of their local mechanic's shop.

Paula had been next. The successful web-streamed telethon had snagged her a nice contract with an international media conglomerate. Ned and Paula had spent her final day and night sequestered in his suite, bidding each other farewell in their chosen carnal manner. The next day, a weary but buoyant Paula had boarded the media corporate Learjet and flown off to her glamourous future as a television special reporter.

Ned had then turned his attention to Farrah for the final wind-down to her month long tune-up. It was a similar all day and night special session: thorough and intensive. Farrah had woken naked and satiated but alone in the rumpled bed. Ned had slipped away, letting her sleep late that last morning. She arose and preened in preparation for her exit and homeward journey. She reluctantly cleansed away Ned's spunk where it was drying on her skin, drooling from her womb and leaving a not so unpleasant after-taste in her mouth. Ready to go, she wandered towards the front entrance and her waiting limousine, dismayed that she couldn't thank Ned with a last hug and smoldering kiss for all his advanced coaching techniques.

Her ruminations were interrupted by soft sounds from the library. Stealing to the open doorway, she discovered why he had been distracted.

There were clumps of colorful pajama lingerie scattered on the floor. Ned was laying naked on the sofa; Jolie and Belinda were kneeling over him, backs to the door. Belinda was alternately kissing him, then dipping one nipple and then the other for him to suckle. Her hands caressed his chest and her fingers diddled his nipples. Ned's hands squeezed and kneaded her nubile tits with their hardened rosy tips.

Meanwhile, Jolie was sucking his cock. Her hands were likewise engaged. When not holding Ned's erection upright for the intermittent lollipop licking technique, they were caressing his inner thighs and belly as her mouth bobbed. She paused and swallowed whenever she deep-throated him completely. The three fully involved sex mates infused the room with scents, sighs and moans.

Farrah surmised that the remaining pair of had hijacked Ned that morning and he, unable or unwilling to resist, had succumbed to their premeditated ménage-a-troi . She graciously suppressed her own disappointment at losing her final farewell with Ned and decided to leave them be. At the last instance, Ned somehow spied Farrah at the door and wiggled an arm above the melee to wave a gentle goodbye. She returned the wave and blew him a kiss, then left. Settling into the back of the town car, Farrah directed the chauffer to detour from the direct route to the airport and stop by the Strip and Fuck Club. She had a final errand and duty to take care of.

--- --- ---

The Learjet landing gear touched the concrete runway so gently that Paula barely felt her return to terra firma. The jet slowly smoothly and turned off the runway towards the island airport's terminal. Immigration and Customs were polite and efficient, well versed in their role of accommodating the tourist traffic that was the small country's main source of revenue.

A chauffeured limousine swept her along the beautiful beach front highway to the finest resort on the island. The hotel staff had been briefed on the arrival of the VIP TV reporter. She could boost their fortunes if she was favorably impressed and said so on air to the worldwide audience. They shamelessly fawned over her as they escorted her to their best luxury suite.

In her room, a bouquet and notecard from the network executive apologized for his delay but promised to make it up to her during this weeklong pre-recording scouting trip. Paula took the opportunity to refresh after the long journey. First impressions were important and she wanted to be well received by her newest employer and benefactor.

Submerged in a bubble bath, she didn't hear her network colleague arrive in the outer suite. She was mildly surprised when he entered the bathroom to find her head with its bunched blonde curls protruding above the suds. Wanting to show the respect due her boss, she rose quickly, standing in the tub and extending her hand in business-like greeting.

The dazzled elder executive beheld the wet nude woman, her bosom and voluptuous body speckled with foam. Although he had watched the onscreen Paula strip and fuck during her live streamed broadcast, this first look in real life certainly aroused his interest.

"Hello, sir. I'm Paula and I'm very pleased to finally meet you." Her smile was broad and welcoming, the perfect look for a promotional spokeswoman.

"Please call me Mike."

The grinning old man stepped closer and squeezed her hand in greeting. Her reflective grasp was wet, warm and snug. His cock gave a twitch inside his shorts. He had a flitting image of Paula's nether clench feeling equally wet, warm and snug on his genital appendage. He regained his composure enough to play the gentleman.

"Maybe you should finish up in here and meet me in the living room. We can have dinner while we discuss our agenda for the coming week of scouting out this resort."

Mike didn't say that he already had an agenda for scouting out Paula's luscious body during the coming week but both adults were aware of the planned circumstances and mutual expectations. Mike hoped he could fulfill her expectations of his stud role.

... ... ...

Paula sat across from her enamored host and supervisor in the formal dining room. The soft light twinkled off her dark blue low cut lame dress. Her blonde hair, though fixed in a fashionable up-do, touched her ears and set off the blue turquoise baubles hanging below. Mike reveled in her beautiful presence and sensed the waiters' special attentiveness to their table, taking any cue that brought them within her enthralling aura.

Mike was proud to be her sole focus of attention, as she ignored her obsequious circle of serving admirers. The fare was delicious, the wine superb and the conversation easy. They discussed the venue and schedule of tours, demonstrations and events the resort management was excited to pull off for this prime advertising occasion.

Mike led the discussion of the agenda but he was working up his appetite for more than food and drink. Being older, it took longer for his libido to percolate. Now, after the first sight of sudsy Paula in the bath and her dinnertime glamourous display and attractive demeanor, he was more than ready for getting on with the inescapable bedtime action. They left the dining room, strolling to his luxury suite.

Therein, Paula was the perfect consort, undressing the old man while abetting his roving hands to explore her body as she concurrently disrobed. Later still, their intertwined bodies lay together on the bed. The love-making had been slow and placid in keeping with Mike's declining abilities. Paula focused on his pleasure and sensed that Mike was pleased with his mild ejaculation. She tried again before dawn, sucking him into response and gentling him through an even weaker cum.

After brunch, they lounged side by side at the clothing optional pool area. Topless Paula stole her hand to Mike's as he catnapped weary from the night chores. He liked the feel of her touch but it was too soon for any amorous activities. Acknowledging his mortality, that morning he had texted the home office for reinforcements.

Later in the afternoon, Paula noticed two handsome young men enter the pool area. They searched the crowd and their faces lit up with recognition when they spied Mike and Paula on the far side. They made their way through the scattered furniture occupied by semi-dressed guests.

"Hi, Dad" one said as they arrived.

Mike opened his eyes and his whole face expressed his joy at seeing his twin sons.

"Thanks for coming, boys. This is Paula. Paula, meet my sons, George and Gilbert."

The bronzed athletic pair took station either side of Paula as they admired their tycoon father's latest acquisition. Paula sat up, her breasts hanging attractively before their gaze. The young men shuffled in some nearby chairs and joined Mike and Paula in their little alcove.

The conversation was usual and pedestrian; a bit of getting to know you talk after the brief introduction. George and Gilbert were immodest about ogling the topless Paula. Sensing their desire for a more intimate discourse, Paula took the lead. She condescended to the house rules, donning a sheer wrap for the short jaunt to the suite, escorted by her triumvirate of excited admirers.

In the room, Mike settled into the plush cushioned easy chair. Without any hint of inhibition, the boys dropped their shorts and tee shirts. They shared the minimal duty of stripping Paula: George removed her flimsy shoulder wrap as Gilbert yanked down her panties.

The strong men heaved her lightly onto the bed and positioned her profile to the old man. They settled on roles, one calling "Heads", the other "Tails". Mounting the bed, they kneeled at either end of the doggy posed Paula. Mike watched this all with stoic interest, his hand stroking his flaccid cock through his bathing suit.

George cupped Paula's chin and tilted her head back. She looked up at his face as his engorged penis waggled near her parted lips. Gilbert bumped his spongy tip at her nether lips and she widened her stance to aid his entry. With Paula properly positioned, the boys' dual penetrations were amazingly smooth.

They set a coordinated rhythm. Pushing in simultaneously, they pressed their groins hard against her ass and face, burying their cocks completely in unison. After a few of those synchronized strokes, they switched to a shuttle rhythm, bracing their hips at a standstill as they rocked Paula's body between them. Her orifices were in turn ebbed and flowed along their sturdy cocks. Mike watched it all with increasing interest, his hand moving quicker now.

George and Gilbert built to a frenzied flurry of strokes, their coordination simply collapsing into random thrusts. Paula heard their growing moans and grunts as the inevitable carnal crest approached. The young studs gripped tighter on handfuls of hair and ass meat. She closed her eyes as George's pubic bone battered her nose and Gilbert's belly smacked her ass. She sucked hard on George and clutched her cunt around Gilbert's rod. The males' gusting breaths reached the sought-for crescendo as Paula felt the first jets splat deep in her womb and her mouth was flooded with semen. Unseen by her above her back, George and Gilbert had leaned in and lock lips. The bisexual men kissed wetly, tongues whipping along the others lips as they soared through their orgasms. The trio's taut bodies eased and slowly disentangled. Paula fell on her side her back as the twins dismounted the bed. She lay spread limbed, weary legs and arms akimbo.

"Was that what you needed, Dad?" Gilbert inquired.

Mike rose from his chair, his shorts off, proudly self-fondling his semi-turgid erection.

"Yes, thank you, boys. That will do."

The lusty lads departed. Mike climbed on the bed between Paula's spread thighs. Braced above her on knees and elbows, he shuffled up until his cock was in position, hovering near her cunt.

"Place me, my dear."

Paula fumbled blindly between their groins and rubbed the elder executive's knob against her oily labia. Mike let his weigh settle onto her soft body as he penetrated her soaked pussy. The sex was more robust this time, though still gentle. When Mike called out his ecstasy and dribbled inside her, Paula cooed sweetings in his ear and fondly rubbed his back. She now knew that Mike was a voyeur that needed plentiful visual stimuli to get aroused. She would use that knowledge during their remaining time at the resort to give Mike the inducement he needed for satisfying sex.

The rest of the week was a series of tandem swaps. George took Paula to his suite every morning for an hour of robust sucking and fucking. Gilbert took his turn in the afternoon, likewise propelling Paula into a couple of hard orgasms. Suitably satiated by his sons each day, Paula spent her evenings gently working Mike through his sex session. Sometimes, after fucking, they spent the night intermittently petting. Other times Mike left for his own room soon afterwards for much needed post-coital rest. Elsewhere, the bi-sexual twins reveled in each other's embraces during the night.

The weekend brought a change-up in the schedule. The twins departed when the production crews arrived. It was a hectic full week of photography and video recording. There were multiple audience segments to satisfy. Mike's mass media empire covered the spectrum: public magazines and films that would be delivered by both mail and online streaming and their more private adult themed equivalents. Each recording session gathered both the family and risqué rated content; Paula performed the promotional script clothed and then repeated it, barely or not at all clothed. The shoots were edited post-production for the appropriate media.

Mike watched every take and later reviewed the edited product. One in particular caught his fancy. The makeup artists decorated Paula with a body paint swimsuit. She revealed both the family and clothing optional pool areas wearing the naughty colorful covering. Even the public promotions hinted at the titillating getup, unable to conceal the loose bounce of her boobs with their erect nipples. Near the end of the adult shoot, Paula stood beneath the poolside shower and twisted her body into coy flashes of her intimate zones as the body paint melted away. Mike sat forward in his director's seat, obviously tickled by her free boobs' bobs and weaves.

Mike reviewed that post production edited segment in his suite while naked Paula echoed the poses alongside the large projection screen. It was the visual stimulus that Mike required for their fucking later that night. Mounted cowgirl astride his hips, Paula shimmied her chest and guided his hands to her nipples and bouncing masses to make the shower scene fantasy more real for him. The memories and realities kept Mike hard enough for long enough in order for Paula to achieve a matching orgasm during his ejaculation.

The week long grind reached its end and Mike and Paula left on his private jet for the mainland. In the big city, Paula was moved into a penthouse suite in a tower near the corporate headquarters. Her day shift duties were undemanding around the executive office suite: eye candy greetings for VIP visitors, concierge errands and research for her quarterly field assignments. She worked in tandem with two other interns who were following similar career paths.

Her night shift duties were more exhilarating. Mike and his bisexual sons rotated their visits nightly amongst the three interns. Paula took to her assignments with gusto. Mike, George and Gilbert each had different predilections. Occasionally, George and Gilbert would not visit her at all; sometimes they joined her in three-ways. Paula approached each rendezvous with equal care. The men sometimes emailed or texted ahead, ordering her to prepare for specific fetish demands.

Tonight, when she answered her apartment door wearing the requested businesswoman's suit, Mike was there accompanied by the French redhead intern, Marie. That meant that George and Gilbert were probably double teaming the petite Oriental intern, Suki, packing her tight little body with their man meat. 'Lucky girl' mused Paula, fondly recalling her own shared use by the boys.

Lithe bodied Marie was costumed as a schoolgirl, as opposed to other nights when Mike might attire her in a French maid or office slut getup. Her very short plaid skirt flashed lily white pantie peek-a-boos. The midriff tied white blouse stretched across her pointy nipples. The threesome cuddled on the couch, letting Mike's Viagra percolate as the interns sensuously removed each other's clothes, piece by piece.

Retiring to the bedroom, Paula lay out on the sheets with spread thighs. Mike kneeled naked beside her. He watched as the redhead lapped at the blonde's cunt, performing a practiced cunnilingus on her sister intern. Marie was fastidious about keeping her long red tresses pulled aside, facilitating his view. Paula torqued her waist sideways, angling to fellate Mike's cock as he played with her boobs.

Marie's tongue brought on the usual magic. Paula's oral-induced orgasm was strong and satisfying for her; her feverish moans and body tremors transmitting adding impetus to Mike's stiffened prick. Soon after, the nimble redhead flopped on her back so that Mike could mount her in missionary pose. The evolving fantasy played out in his head.

Mike had watched the 'teacher' seduce her 'student' into a lesbian tryst. Now Mike, the 'headmaster', would fuck the naughty 'schoolgirl'. His cock slipped inside her as he savored her pussy tainted kisses. His thrusts were even and long, normal for the limitations of an elder male. Paula smoothed hand caresses along his back and ass and palmed his balls between his legs. His cum was modest but fulfilling, thanks to the playful interns' affections. With the old man satiated for the time being, the amorous dual swaddled themselves around Mike, ensuring his warm and peaceful rest until dawn's departure.

Paula lay quiescent, warmly embraced by her drowsy boss and fuck mate, his fingers dreamily picking at her nipples. This would be two very good years for Paula, both personally and professionally. And then... who knew what would come next?

--- --- --- ---

The Strip and Fuck Club was one of an international franchise that prided itself on the exceptional nature of its exclusive entertainment venues. On a monthly schedule, a selection of the specially retained talent was swapped between clubs scattered across cities, countries and continents. The variety of women kept the hands-on performances fresh and the libidos of the local elite males fittingly primed.

At midmorning, Buster was lounging in his control station near the front door. He needed this downtime break from his hectic responsibilities as assistant manager and head bouncer. It was rotation week, a very busy time for the staff each month. In addition to their regular duties, it was their obligation to orient the newest member of the performance cast to the vagaries of their latest workplace.

bhuff
bhuff
377 Followers
12