Total Woman Legacy 02

Story Info
Karl - Adaptable Agenda.
2.7k words
4.25
4.3k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers

Natalie - Relief Surrogate

Karl was fuming. The interstate traffic from Tampa Airport had been jammed and he was long delayed in arriving with his passenger at the Total Woman Academy southern campus. It was one of his favorite facilities, with its sundrenched balmy climate and its variety of coed grade levels and ethnicities. He had waited almost a year for his rotation as the staff coach tutor emeritus during the upcoming long holiday weekend.

He peeked in the backseat where his passenger was still fast asleep. Lycka, a Swedish transfer student, had been exhausted by her long flight from Stockholm. He was personally aware of the rigors that occurred enroute for the new coeds and had shown her an uncharacteristic kindness. He allowed her to sleep in the backseat rather than perform his expected continuous blowjob during the drive.

Thus, they arrived late at the TWA facility, not only missing some valuable training time, but arriving with Karl's balls bursting with pent-up sperm. He was anxious to deposit Lycka officially with the housemother and then make a personal deposit in his first weekend coed random roster assignment.

Karl rushed through the arrival routine, inspected his guest coach tutor suite, and sought out Layna in her dorm room. She was his first roster slot, a freestyle warmup training session. He marched to her room and entered unannounced. Her roommate Natalie was there, studying alone at a book strewn student desk. She remained seated but gave the big black elite alpha male her full attention.

Karl scanned her over. He liked her Southeast Asian appearance, slim but curvy in the right places. Her black eyes setoff her light brown complexion. Her straight black hair hung to her waist, drawn back and captured in a scalp molding ponytail. She had learned her poise lessons well; she wore hoop earrings and fire engine red lipstick, always on display to please the passing male. She could be Thai or Pinoy. She would be a welcome addition to his random roster later in the weekend.

"Where's Layna?" Karl asked.

"Sir, she was here earlier but I don't know where she went."

"How soon will she be back?"

"Sorry, sir, but she didn't say."

Karl felt the uncomfortable heaviness in his balls and made an impetuous decision.

"Then, come here, girl; I have a use for you."

Natalie's expression turned to anguish. She knew what use he had for her and she balked at the time consuming demand.

"Please, sir, I have an important engineering exam tomorrow morning, and I need to study. Couldn't you just wait for Layna?"

Karl strode to Natalie and hauled her upright, spilling her study papers on the floor. She wiggled ineffectively in his grasp, pushing on his hands with physical and verbal protest. Karl easily overcame that with mild strength, grabbing a handful of hair in his left hand. She yelped and clawed at his rough grip but to no avail.

His left hand yanked down her tube-top and left it pooled around her belly. Her youthful tits stood out firm on her chest. He pulled the strings of her tied thong and dragged that off, then cupped and kneaded the nubile but sizeable right breast as she continued her struggling complaints. She was no match for his size and he swept the books and papers from her desk. Seizing her waist, he plopped her ass on the hard wooden top and pressed her down. With a two handed hold on her ass, he got his hips between her flailing legs. Adjusting his stance, he positioned his ready cock at her groin and drove in. She wailed and wiggled, trying to decouple.

A few thrusts later he lifted her into a standing fuck, bouncing her petite body on his cock. She was forced to cling to his neck and waist while her cunt slid up and down his shaft. His tip punched against her cervix with each stroke and she clawed at his shoulders, mightily trying to find a way to shorten the deep penetrations. Karl tried to counteract for her unbalancing wobbles; he turned and stepped several paces, regaining his balance as the cycles continued. But, unable to compensate forever as she tested different moves, he let them tumble conjoined onto her roommate's bed. The sturdy furniture cracked but held, sensibly designed for robust rousting in this training facility.

Karl adjusted his position and thrust mightily in missionary. He had more control with Natalie trapped beneath him. But she was inventive and determined. She pushed her foot against the wall and rolled them out onto the floor. She landed on top, in cowgirl. Karl grabbed her hips and held her down tight on his cock. It was now a test of strength, Karl's arms versus Natalie's legs. She was unable to overcome his power and effectively lift off his erection. She relaxed in place and surrendered the struggle.

Karl bent at the waist and, holding Natalie tight against his groin, moved into Lotus pose. She sat on his lap, somewhat appeased that one thing had been accomplished; his penetrations would be just a bit less in this position and save her cervix its previous pounding.

He hugged her body against his torso. She decided to cooperate and get it over with. Karl was not overly surprised when he felt her pussy lift and fall a few inches on his erection. He lessened his hug and gave her some freedom to oscillate her hips and ass. She rubbed her nipples on his chest and twisted her hips in such a way that her clitoris brushed against his groin. The fight had excited her and her pussy tingled more and more with each broad stroke as if she might as well enjoy the inevitable.

Karl felt her body moving quicker and she was breathing deeper in his lap. He smiled and let her scamper up the rise to ecstasy. Her spine stiffened and she careened out a girlish wail as her body was racked by the orgasmic tremors. She collapsed in his arms, panting down from her passionate peak.

All throughout the forced coupling, Natalie had fought and cried, her struggles and sobs twisting and turning her cunt on Karl's torqued dick, adding stimulation to his penile nerves. He liked that and begrudged her selfish dismissal of that extra stimulation. He wanted to regenerate the rough foreplay.

Karl hauled back a hand and spanked her ass hard. The resounding crack was almost as loud as the one the near-fractured bed had made. She whooped and tried to peel away from his grip. He was quick, rolling them over on the floor, capturing her again beneath his weight.

He revolved his hips and stroked within her. His cock grew stouter with her renewed escape efforts. His knob scoured her insides, his coronal nerves firing up past the red line. His peak got closer and closer, and then it got too close to control. Karl re-doubled his thrusts and came hard inside her, drenching her cavity with his spunk as his vision blurred from the forceful act. It was a satiating spend, blanking out his vision, draining the built up excess that had lingered too long between ejaculations. Natalie quit struggling and Karl lay on her, recovering his consciousness.

Neither one had heard the door open. Layna had entered as Karl was grunting out his final rope into Natalie's cunt. She hesitated at the door, respectfully waiting for them to float undisturbed through the post orgasmic glow.

Natalie was crying, the sobs jittering her body but it seemed to go on too long. She pushed on Karl's shoulders and he graciously leaned up. He saw her face and realized that she wasn't crying; she was laughing. Her excited chatter spilled out.

"Did you like my crying little girl gambit? Did it seem real? I've been practicing it whenever I can. The older men say it adds to their fantasies, like they're raping a young virgin. Did it help you?"

Karl brooded silently, remembering how his dick got larger inside her gyrating pussy. Natalie was irrepressible in her glee.

"I think it did; you stretched me fuller and fuller the longer we scuffle-fucked."

Before Karl could speak, Layna quipped a pointed joke about older men usually needing brutal rape fantasies to get off, adding even more momentum to Karl's still smoldering fury and lust.

He got up, rolled Natalie sideways and smartly smacked her ass again, commanding her to get back to her abandoned studies, but only after she had straightened up herself and the wrecked room.

Still naked, Karl grabbed Layna's arm, spanking her ass a hard smack as well. He retained his tight grip and ignored her whoops and objections. She was scheduled for a special coach tutor poise exercise and Karl was ready to proceed but now with a different scenario and agenda. He hauled the startled Layna down the hall to the elevators and they descended to the best place for him to enact her amended special training session.

Layna - Advanced Discipline Tenacity

Karl shoved the protesting Layna through the portal of the basement dungeon room and slammed the solid door closed. The automatic locking bolts rotated into place with a fearsome ratchet sound, thudding into their receiver sockets.

Layna stood shaking at mid-room surrounded by the paraphernalia of the pseudo torture chamber. It was dimly lit by flickering electric fixtures that emulated the blazing torches of olden days. Their red and yellow illumination bounced and shadowed the dark wood and stone walls.

Karl ignored the cowering coed while he donned his intended work uniform, a black leather body harness and loin cover. The straps and minimal apron accented the rugged fitness of his jet black physique and sheltered his substantial cock but left it available for easy access.

He marched on his consigned coed and ripped away her flimsy school-day uniform; she struggled but the tube top and thong flew to the corners of the confined space. The room was well warmed for the comfort of the barely clad Karl, irrespective to the interests of the subject coed about to be drilled. She stood in her strappy heels, shivering, most likely from fright rather than temperature.

Karl took up the bundle of trappings left ready by the preparation staff. He roughly spun Layna to face away, wrapping the sturdy black leather bustier around her torso. He clipped the back opening together and proceeded to pull on the laces of the bondage piece. He pulled tight and compressed her belly to its limits, straightening and bracing her back, pressing her breasts forward. The bustier was, of course, cup-less, leaving Layna tits and nipples exposed for painful play. He kneaded her pliant ass cheeks, likewise satisfied with their accessibility.

He spun her back to facing him and circled her wrists with buckled leather cuffs. The strappy heels would do for ankle anchor points. Last was the satin blindfold and thereby, unable to pre-empt his inflictions, Karl deemed his captive student ready for training.

He clipped her hands behind her back and pressed her shoulders down. She squatted obediently and listened as he rummaged in drawers for his utensils. She heard him stand to her side. A long wait ensued before a swish and a crack. Her left boob erupted in a stinking pain. Another swish and her right nipple felt the burn. Karl was dog-switching her tits. Layna kept her voice low but the tears flowed from beneath the blindfold and her lips trembled with blubbers.

His routine continued until he had placed ten swats on each breast. Then his hand gripped her hair and he pulled her fully to her feet. He released the cuffs and ordered her to stand at ease but not to move.

She heard again his rustling of the available equipment and tools. Something bumped lightly against her ass. Karl guided her hands to grip the ceiling anchored straps and he levered her backwards into a basket-style suspension swing. She was face up but he guided her head to tilt back, her hair hanging to the floor.

His swollen knob touched her lips and her inverted jaw opened to accept his erection. He drove deep on the first stroke, held a moment and then wormed his corona against her tonsils. He partially withdrew, held his knob past her inverted lips, and allowed her a breath. Re-oxygenated, she tried to buy favor by suckling the available length of his shaft. He took it as a sign that she was prepared for him to continue. And he did.

His fingers found her wet pussy and his thumb rubbed grand circles on the genital opening. She mewed on his dick. He responded by sticking one, two, and then three thrusting fingers inside, his thumb continuing the clitoral caress. She wobbled her head on his embedded manhood and, at first, he reveled in the increased sensation before realizing she was struggling for oxygen. He pulled partially back and she opened wide and gulped large quantities of air.

His strokes on her cunt and labia were unrelenting as she gained breath and on the third inhalation, she cried out. Her vagina rippled around his fingers. Karl halted the embedded finger thrusts but rubbed hard on her labia, fueling her orgasm. Her emotions wound down, her body roast spit pinioned on fingers and cock. Karl let the passions run out, patient that his turn was next.

His soaked fingers and the dry hand gripped two fistfuls of pliant boob. Using them as handles to brace her body, he thrust and pulled his cock through her mouth and throat, building his urges, faster and faster, until he halted deep, bellowed, and spewed thick white goo straight into her gullet.

Easing away, his cock drooped, leaking latent droplets of spunk on her face and the floor. He dragged his fuck-mate upright, getting her steady on her heels. When she regained her balance and was able to stand alone, Karl repositioning the ceiling anchor straps for their next use. He lifted Layna's arms above her head and fastened her wrist cuffs high in the trappings.

He let her rest and recover for a few moments, suspended by her arms. Her breathing was heavy but returning to a normal, albeit anxious, cadence.

Circling the blindfolded Layna, Karl played with her exposed and vulnerable body: cupped and cuddled her boobs, gave her nipples stinging pinches, soothing palm swipes on belly and flanks, accented with light smacks on her ass. He kissed her in random places, keeping her on edge between pleasure and pain.

At last, he stood before her. He dipped his hips and placed his cock head at her cunt; a sudden thrust and he drove upward, spearing her pussy.

Grabbing her ass to steady their embrace, he hammered her in a standing fuck, expending more time after his recent blowjob and minimal refraction time. Many of the powerful thrusts bumped hard on her clitoris and lifted her feet off the floor. She was enduring a cocktail of ecstasy and misery.

Her head hung back, her cunt accepting the pounding. Her tits bounced freely, pattering his chest, attracting Karl's notice and summoning him to grab and knead them forcefully until he needed his hands for balance.

He thrust a mighty shove and it held her with her feet off the floor. His sperm rocketed up his tube and squirted inside her cunt; Karl grunted loudly with each jet as she whimpered her own sense of relief. Karl wrapped her body in a bear hug and leaned on her as he recovered his strength. Her arms ached from the weigh they were forced to bear. He backed out and let go when he shrank.

The rough poise training session was over, this time, and Karl unhooked his coed trainee from her restraints and bondage paraphernalia. She slumped to the floor. He piled the used equipment on the tables. He removed his own dungeon garb and posed tall and naked, hands on hips, surveying her, eyeing Layna's fatigued huddle.

She struggled to her feet, lifted her gaze, its hurt expression telling of her confusion and wonder at the irresistible abuse.

"Why this? Why now?" she murmured, sweeping her hand in a horizontal arc about the room.

Karl pulled on a pair of shorts, unlocked the solid chamber door and opened it. The passageway lights beamed through and filled the dark themed room with brightness. He beckoned Layna to the exit.

She stumbled forward and Karl answered her question as she passed.

"No reason, really. Just because..."

bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers