Total Woman Legacy 05

Story Info
Karin and Mirjam -- Dutch Caribbean Beach Bunnies.
2.2k words
5
4.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
369 Followers

The sea salted air puffed balmy and the skies were clear above the Queen Beatrix International Airport at Oranjestad, Aruba. Karin and Mirjam, the platinum blonde twins, waved gleefully as their mother's departing private jet taxied away from the private jet terminal. Their TWA Alumnus mother and two brothers were returning to the Netherlands while their TWA Pledge Contributor father lingered a few days to handle the travel arrangements for the girls' return to TWA senior classes on the American mainland.

The whole family was immersed in the forward looking culture. The unsuspecting adolescent boys, in time, would follow their father's lead as a guest coach tutor; they would discover their legacy and become part of the elite alpha male clique. Their female classmates at pre-college prep school were already taking notice and dreaming of secretive hideaways with the tall handsome brothers. But for now, the sons were unsuspectingly busy developing their athletic skills and physiques in football and martial arts. That would be a welcome benefit when they discovered their own prospects as individual Pledge Contributors and the flock of admiring females they would meet on TWA campuses.

The two lively lasses high-fived and scooted back inside, making their way to the main concourse where their father, Hans, awaited. They were looking forward to a few days, and nights, of rambunctious freedom, away from the family-forced 'fun' they had endured these past weeks. They were doubly thrilled to see an unexpected but familiar man standing with their waiting father. Hans voiced the glad tidings.

"Girls, look who showed up!"

The girls bounced and clapped in excited antics; Ned took on a distinguished pose as the girls giggled their joy and leapt into his arms for kisses and hugs. Ned was their favorite TWA Coach Tutor and would be a welcome accompaniment to their planned carousing. Sensing the twins' obvious delight, Hans relinquished them into Ned's care for the final island days and the journey back to school. He said his farewells then and there, ready to find his own ribald pleasures until the family corporate jet returned from Europe to collect him.

Ned led the giddy twins to the waiting limousine, which whisked them to the Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino where he settled their trio into the resort's penthouse suite. With only a few days of play ahead, there was no time to waste. The glamorous girls gussied up even more for the evening of merriment out with Ned.

Ned, the distinguished gentleman with two sexily dressed young ladies hanging on his arms, gambled in the casino, smugly flaunting his companions. Hans was there, accompanied by a knockout island escort, and beheld his offspring from afar.

Karin and Mirjam dragged Ned onto the dance floor. Ned stood tall between his partners, doing a typically feeble 'Dad dance', barely moving his arms and hips. Following the lively disco beat, Karin twerked her thinly covered butt close, almost pressed, to Ned's groin. Mirjam pressed her flimsily cover boobs into his back, her hands following the same beat as she swept her palms over his pants fly, shielded by Karin's bouncy ass. No one was fooled by the attempts at concealment. Every man in the room couldn't take their eyes off the bouncy blondes in the risqué revealing outfits.

Hans watched with jealousy as the energetic pair of bodacious blondes played with Ned. Ned had no practical restrictions to fully enjoying their corporal charms. As a coach tutor emeritus, that applied to this island vacation, or anywhere in the world, now or anytime afterwards, for that matter.

Hans, on the other hand, must wait until Father-Daughter Weekend next spring before savoring their incestuous feminine favors. He mindlessly fondled his evening companion as he pondered that future event. Would TWA arrange two incestuous weekends or one combined? Two, he hoped; the better to fully bestow on each daughter her due measure of his paternal largesse. But which would go first? It didn't really matter because he would eventually sink his cock into both cunts and mouths, testing whether his large pledge contributions had yielded the expected return on investment.

As Hans' thoughts returned to the present; his hand, cupping his companion's breast as his arm hugged her to his side, upped the caresses on his current paramour. The island woman noted his rapt attention to the two young blondes, a pang of jealousy that stayed well hidden by the protocols of her recurrent temporary status with transient male tourists. Her head dropped to his shoulder and she caressed him back, a move designed to solicit a bigger post encounter bonus.

Hans wasn't much of a gambler and heavy drinking wasn't his style, particularly this evening. He swigged the last of his second scotch and took the hand of his lady for the night. He led her off to his suite for a night of deep, soul-melting sexual release. She would be the physical stand-in as he fantasied about sex with his nubile daughters.

Hours later, Ned followed Hans' lead. He had broken even with the intermittent gambling, giddily interspersed with peppy gamboling to the dance club music with the nubile pair. Having spent sufficient time in preliminary leisure activities, he steered the flirty pair to their tower suite for a more intimate get together.

Ned was more than ready for some real action by the time he found his suite. The twins boob-hugged his arms as they chattered away all the way there. They all tossed off their clothes and stood, naked, looking at each other, trying to decide who would make the first move. Ned took charge.

He threw Karin on the bed, dragged her ass to the edge of the mattress while he stood at bedside, hugging her legs to his chest with a knee over each shoulder. He waggled about trying to spear her accessible pussy.

Mirjam saw the unsuccessful attempts and rushed to the rescue. She lay her cheek on Karin's groin and sucked a few strokes on Ned's cock. Then with his knob at her eye level, she levered him down to the proper spot. He shoved and buried his moistened erection in one shot. Mirjam rubbed Karin's clitoris as Ned thrust to and fro in her cunt. In his eagerness, he popped out and, with both arms hugging Karin's legs, was unable to easily line up again.

Mirjam suckled the loose member quickly and returned his knob to entry alignment. That happened several more times until Ned pulled back on purpose and ejaculated into Mirjam's suctioning mouth. As she took delivery of Ned's spunk, Mirjam's fingers rubbed hard on Karin's labia and brought forth her orgasm. She quickly reached up with her free hand to clamp Karin's mouth and stifle her ecstatic twin's scream before she uncontrollably disturbed the neighboring room guests.

Between enforced periods of sleep, the trio romped naked in the oversized bed, caressing, sucking and coupling, getting reacquainted with renewed intimacy.

Dawn signaled the coeds' TWA-regimented daily exercise, accomplished today by an early morning topless jog along the beach strand. They paced their speed, letting older Ned trail behind and admire their thong clad asses bouncing ahead of him. Staking out a section of the sand, Ned and the topless twins occupied an umbrella shaded spot throughout the rest of the day, faithfully serviced by beach attendants who competed for the honor, drawn by the nubile mammary display.

The trio wiled away the daylight hours lounging, sunbathing, watching poise training videos on their tablets, snacking and rehydrating their bodies. Ned frequently reapplied the females' sun lotions, making the most of the chance to fondle their forms. They reciprocated on him, each mischievously perpetrating an ejaculatory eruption with a persistent handjob.

They stayed as evening fell, watched the sunset, and reveled in the surf sounds as a neighboring bonfire washed waves of red and yellow light on their cozy beach umbrella den. The mellow ambiance bred warm feelings, melding into cooing and kissing. They intuitively twisted into a daisy chain of oral sex: Ned licking Karin's pussy as she lapped at Mirjam clitoris who, in turn, sucked deeply on Ned's cock.

Several repositions later, Ned felt his face-mounted-playmate clamp her thighs on his head as her pussy quivered through her orgasm. His ears sensed her sister's similar response. He joined them and spewed his sperm into someone's mouth; he had lost track of who's in the realignments. Whichever one it was continued suckling him until he deflated. Then she inverted her pose, found her sister's face and locked onto her lips. The twins merrily shared the taste and texture of Ned's masculine discharge.

Abandoning the beach for the penthouse suite, Ned, Karin and Mirjam toddled half-naked through the lobby crowd, waited topless with other more appropriately clothed hotel guests for the elevator and bade 'goede nacht' to the exiting knots of elevator riders at their floors before alighting at the penthouse level.

Stripping out of the meager remnants of their beachwear, they showered together, assisting each other to bathe away the sand and lotions, soaping and shampooing their bathing-mates until all were squeaky clean and fresh. They preened and dressed for nightcaps in the casino. It was a lively crowd but Ned and the girls were ready for bed.

That night was filled with tender lovemaking, the girls taking turns to drain Ned's residual lust, snatching his remaining dregs.

Morning found them in a tangle of nakedness. The twins' hair was a mess; their makeup smeared. Ned's dried sperm blotted their cunts, tits and faces; a sure sign of his refracted virility. Whenever one sister had caught a load, she had shared some with the other, smearing it on her skin or letting her slurp a pussy dipped finger.

The sex-mates stumbled to the shower, and bathed away the dregs of lust. A weary Ned decreed a day of brunch, shopping and sightseeing. They dressed in light airy fashions: sequined sandals, short sassy skirts, loose sleeveless blouses that showed side boob galore and invited peek-a-boo nip slips.

The waiters were extra attentive at the beachside terrace brunch spot. The balmy ocean breeze blew gently enough to only flap quick exposures of the girls' boobs under the loose fashions. Downtown, they hopped on and off the streetcars along Caya G.F. (Betico) Croes, prowled the upscale malls and skipped in and out of small family curio shops. The vendors sapped away Ned's generous stipend money as they overfilled the twins' shopping bags with goodies. Their coed friends back at the campus would get some very unique souvenirs, albeit high quality and all duty free. Ned called the hotel concierge several times for mid-day pickups to relieve him of the bulging bags he was obliged to carry for the boundlessly energetic blondes.

A quick trip to Philips Animal Garden pulled forth latent child-like wonder as the girls fawned over the colorful cockatoos and parakeets. The views from Alto Vista Chapel revealed the broad sweep of the deep blue Caribbean seas that had drawn the twins' Dutch ancestors to these paradisiac shores. The sky was tinging from blue to orange, an inevitable sign that dusk was nigh. The sightseers reluctantly retraced their path back to the hotel.

Their room was filled with the volumes of purchases. The girls performed an impromptu fashion show as Ned lounged on the bed. They were uninhibited in donning and doffing articles of newly purchased clothing and asking his opinion. He stated his clothing and lingerie preferences honestly but was thinking that the best view was between the modeling when the girls were bustling about naked, sorting through their choices.

It finally dawned on the girls that this was their last night on the island with Ned. Karin offered to escort him to dinner, the casino, whatever he preferred. Mirjam added her concurrence. They joined him in bed, prodding him to pick his favorite farewell event.

Ned preferred to remain right there in bed, curling an arm around each and drawing them into a prone bout of hugging and kissing. The vacationing coeds thought he was overdressed for what they thought he had in mind. They gently removed his clothes, and cuddled close, fingering and kissing his nipples and dick.

Reenergized, Ned rolled Mirjam sideways and speared her pussy first while Karin spooned him, pressing her supple tits against his back and sweeping hand caresses on the other lovers' exposed skin. Mirjam matched his thrusts and peaked long before he was ready. When she had wound down, he rolled towards Karin and mounted her sideways just as he done with her sister. Now Mirjam spooned her tits against him from the other side. The coupling was smooth and the thrusts forceful, bringing Ned the needed relief just as Karin joined him at the same time. He rolled on his back and the girls teamed up to suckle his spent cock, cleaning it of the combined feminine and masculine stickiness.

As much as Ned could handle, the girls spent the rest of the night dedicated to his comfort and satisfaction, heeding his very wish and desire. Ned felt drained and satiated when he awoke the next day.

It was a quiet ride to the airport in the morning. The twins would return to their TWA mainland campus and Ned would continue on to his duties and responsibilities as emeritus staff coach tutor and his next assignment. He received their final soulful farewells just before they climbed the private jet stairway and rode their flight back to their senior year at the Total Woman Academy.

bhuff
bhuff
369 Followers