Total Woman Mentors 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
363 Followers

Maureen looked puzzled. Then her face brightened as she optimistically said "Okay, if you say so. I'll leave you my number so that the others can call me. Please make sure they say that you told them to call. I don't want to be fooled by jokers just wanting to screw me."

"I'll be sure they mention my name. That way you will know they're my colleagues."

Maureen nodded agreement and pulled Mr. Ingram's face back against her neck and ear. She cooed thanks as she rubbed his shoulders. She missed Mr. Ingram's broad grin of bewilderment. But Maureen did catch Mr. Ingram's broad sense of inventiveness during their improvised scene. Very impressive!

The background music continued until the intercom interrupted to announce dinner in thirty minutes. Impeded by satin sheets, water motion and slippery skin, Mr. Ingram and Maureen struggled to uncouple. Maureen discovered the wisdom of wearing heels in bed. She used them to brace herself upwards as Mr. Ingram drew himself down and out. A white trickle stained the blackness of the satin beneath her pussy.

Mr. Ingram found a tuxedo suit waiting for him in the attached dressing room. Maureen preened and re-dressed in her little mermaid sea green ballroom gown. With a final inspection and a celebratory kiss, they strolled from the studio to the dining room for the next raffle and reshuffle of pair-mates.

bhuff
bhuff
363 Followers
12