Total Woman Mentors 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers

Mr. Arnold took hold of Zuki's head and helped her lengthen and deepen her strokes. Her body swayed in a regular beat under the suspension bar. On one occasion, Mr. Arnold pulled her face completely to his groin and held her there. Zuki swallowed and pulsed around the knob that had entered her throat. After a few moments, Zoey stepped in and gently signaled Mr. Arnold to let up. Zuki pulled back but retained the knob in her mouth as she breathed gusts of air through her nose. Re-oxygenated, she commenced the next session by twirling her tongue around the crown. Short, then longer head-bobs ensued as the pair returned to their established pace. When Mr. Arnold felt the tingling return, he pulled Zuki in again and held her still as she massaged his knob with her throat. The moment that Zoey judged her sister needed air, she signaled another pause. Mr. Arnold let up and Zuki repeated her routine.

Five more times the conjoined lovers moved through the repetitions. Finally, Mr. Arnold tensed and growled, shooting off after a pull back and filling Zuki's mouth with milky sperm. Unable to swallow up against gravity, she let the fluid spill from the corners of her mouth, dripping off her cheeks, filling the air with its musty odor as it dripped in her hair and onto the ground.

Mr. Arnold released Zuki's head and gripped the bar for support. He planted an 'atta-girl' kiss on Zuki's musky cunt lips. Zuki executed a neat dismount. Now upright, she used fingers to wipe the latent cum from her face and swallowed the goo.

Mr. Arnold had less of an afterglow this time and simply rested on the end of the adult slide. Zuki and Zoey wiggled themselves onto a brawny spread thigh and leaned their heads on his shoulders. Despite the workouts, wear and tear, they still exuded a floral scent of nubile innocence. Mr. Arnold put his arms around their shoulders as they cuddled. The girls rested their hands on his limp dick and twittered it.

Zuki snuggled her face against Mr. Arnold's cheek. He turned towards her and they kissed. Zoey murmured a jealous protest. Mr. Arnold turned and assuaged her envy. Zuki snuggled harder, wanting more. Despite the newly active hands on his genitals, he was nt fully responding, fatigued by the long weekend of sex play. Mr. Arnold wasn't sure how much more he could give.

Zuki sat higher as she talked strategy with Zoey. Her nipple came within range and Mr. Arnold impulsively suckled the pert cone. He nipped the nub with his teeth, held on and pulled back. The tit mass lifted and elongated. He let it loose and the globe dropped and settled to its normal broad cone shape. Mr. Arnold stretched his neck to capture her other aureole for fair and balanced treatment. Back and forth he cycled. Sometimes he lapped the areolae with his rough textured tongue. That usually received a whimper of approval.

Zoey murmured another jealous protest and Mr. Arnold granted her petition. He nipped and nibbled, lapped and suckled, achieving moaning responses from Zoey, too. Then back to Zuki for second helpings of her boob banquet. The twins were not idle partakers of the caresses. They shared time stroking Mr. Arnold's cock as it returned to life and rose in their hands.

Mr. Arnold was fully engaged in oral stimulation, moving from tit to tit and mouth to mouth as he enjoyed slavering kisses on the twins in all the right places. The girls were stroking him briskly and he noted a tingling in his balls. Without warning, he jetted his spunk into the void between their torsos, splattering everyone's stomach with his creamy essence. The accompanying orgasm swashed between his loins and his head. The twins continued to stroke until Mr. Arnold signaled for them to still their hands.

Zuki and Zoey continued to show devotion to his rapidly deflating manhood. They eased it down gently until it rested flaccid again over his scrotum. Mr. Arnold took in a cleansing breath and exhaled slowly. He grabbed hard on each twins available ass cheek.

"Well, young ladies, that's it for me. I have finally reached my limit. But Mr. Walden was right. You two are a handful."

He squeezed hard again.

"No, make that...two handfuls."

He smacked the spot of the grip and pushed them to stand. At that moment, the intercom announced that all Father-Daughters should assemble in the dining room in thirty minutes for closing ceremonies. The trio took the remaining time to shower off at the pool before redressing for the closing ceremonies.

Mr. Arnold led his playmates back inside where the fathers and daughters were straggling in.

Mr. Moore entered soon after, trailed by a disheveled Evelyn. Apparently, the encounter had been a success. A silver leash chain swung between Mr. Moore's hand and Evelyn's leather collared neck. Her wrists and ankles still wore the leather restraint cuffs. Evelyn's exposed breasts revealed an all-over rosy flush. Her hair and makeup were a mess. Her expression was stoic and subdued.

Evelyn's father, Mr. Walden, looked pleased that his daughter was getting the full scope of the TWA curriculum. The tuition fees were money well spent.

Mrs. Smith held a clipboard and checked off the attendees as they entered. When everyone was assembled, she started the closing ceremonies.

"Welcome to our final get-together. This weekend represents the transition of your daughters from graduating Senior Students into Total Women. On behalf of the faculty, staff and students of Total Woman Academy; we thank all the fathers for their participation and assistance. As a final activity, please say farewell to your several partners. We hope to see you back for Graduation Festivities in a few months. I will be available now for questions and feedback or you can contact me later if you prefer. Goodbye and safe journeys back to your hearths, homes and families."

The crowd began milling around, mingling with their weekend mates. Final hugs, handholds and cheek buzzes animated the small groups. The murmur of laughter, farewells and thanks filled the room. Evelyn sought out Mr. Rubin. She still wore her cuffs, collar, leash and rosy topless glow.

"Mr. Rubin, I'm still so sorry we didn't have time for my deep oral demonstration. I know you really wanted to cum down my throat before we parted. Let's talk to Mrs. Smith and see if I can take care of that before you leave."

Mr. Smith listened to Evelyn's earnest request and checked her watch.

"Oh, dear me, Evelyn. There simply won't be enough time today. However, we have an upcoming Freewill Weekend later this month. Perhaps I can arrange for Mr. Rubin to be invited for the Guest Coach roster. He will be required to rotate among the attending students per his schedule. But I'm sure I can arrange a time slot on his schedule for your deep oral demonstration."

Evelyn thanked Mrs. Smith for the consideration.

Mrs. Smith turned to Mr. Rubin. "I hope that's satisfactory; it's the best I can do for now."

Mr. Rubin smiled broadly and voiced his agreement. Evelyn courteously escorted Mr. Rubin towards the exit.

"Mr. Rubin, am I really going to see you back here in a few weeks?

"Absolutely."

"Promise? Please don't let me down.""

"It's a promise. I'll be here."

At the front portico, Evelyn gave Mr. Rubin a last peck on the lips.

Mr. Rubin joined the string of melancholy fathers. Everyone sauntered unaccompanied to their waiting limousines. They were returning to their gloomy work-a-day lives.

Mr. Rubin was not as sad as the others. His cock twitched and pulsed as he daydreamed of his impending return for Freewill Weekend at the Total Woman Academy. And Evelyn...

bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers
12