Total Woman Pageants 05

Story Info
Europe: Miss Romania, Romysha.
1.8k words
4.15
10.3k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers

Victor's doorbell rang. He opened to find his latest tutoring subject. She was more petite than the usual candidates. Her pixie cut blond hair hung over her eyes and barely covered her neck. Her petite build was offset by modest firm breasts with nipples poking at the tight gym teeshirt and a trim ass under silky gym shorts. She handed Victor an envelope and said "This is my letter of introduction." Victor opened the letter and read:

To: Victor, Senior Pageant Trainer

From: Ms. Smith, Chairwoman, Total Woman Pageants Board of Directors

Subject: Romysha, Miss Romania, Contestant for Miss Europe

The bearer of this communique is Romysha, the current Miss Romania. She is a candidate for this year's Miss Europe. She is gifted with intelligence and beauty. She speaks adequate English. Total Woman Pageants has been retained by her benefactor to perfect her in every way in order to outclass the competition in the upcoming pageant.

You are at liberty to use any and all means and methods necessary to instill in her the arts and skills demanded both onstage and backstage to win a world class beauty pageant. Please afford her the FULL range of your specialized tutoring. However, if at any time, you find this candidate to be a reluctant or recalcitrant, feel free to return her to us without any regret or further obligation. She and her benefactor have been briefed on these terms and conditions and both have agreed in writing.

This Board, her benefactor and especially the pageant judges will truly appreciate your upmost attention to refining her abilities. As always, we thank you for favoring us with your valuable time and labors.

Victor folded the letter and looked over his latest charge. She was standing with eyes down, waiting his instructions or dismissal. He stepped out, waved the limousine driver on his way and carried her valises into the studio reception. Returning to the entrance, he ushered the woman inside, closed and locked the door and resigned himself to another long grueling week of work.

Romysha stood with hands folded in front, looking up at Victor through her blond bangs. Victor motioned her to an easy chair and began the interview.

"Miss Romania, why are you here?"

"I want to train for the beauty contests with the same dedication that I applied to becoming a champion gymnast. I know every victory requires hard work and training."

"Very well, we will discuss this more later. Come to dinner at eight o'clock, formally dressed."

Romysha wore a cute little sleeveless black dress that molded her compact shape. Her hair, makeup, jewelry and heels were the perfect accessories. She looked very attractive in athletic chic, subtly showing her healthy physique. Victor explained the program of morning exercise, healthy brunch, skills training, current events afternoons and stage practice in the evenings. He sent her to bed, indicating that they would start her program tomorrow.

At 1AM on the morrow, Victor awoke to start Romysha's training. He crossed the hall fingering his growing erection and unlocked the door to her suite. He smeared his stiff cock with a gob of lubricant as he walked to the bed and climbed in, resting on his knees behind her. Romysha was sleeping on her stomach. He lifted her hips and folded her legs into a front lying squat, lining up for entry into her cunt. No talk, no request, just taking command. Romysha woke and looked over her shoulder as Victor aligned her derriere and tapped his knob at her cunt lips. He pushed gently but steadily, apprehensive that her petite size might not accommodate his grander size. He sheathed himself to her cries of incredulity. She feared the same size differential. He fit but barely, her pressure around his rod noteworthy.

When he was fully enclosed within her, he drew her back up against his chest, using the modest boobs as grips to hug her tight. Victor pumped without regard to her reluctance, finally erupting in her womb. He withdrew and pushed her off of him.

Standing beside the bed, he said "This demonstrates that I am in charge and you will follow my instructions in everything unquestioned. It's for your own good and I am here to help you. Understood? Tomorrow, you will tell me whether you will follow my training methods or would rather leave now. Get some sleep. We start early and the days will be long." He returned to his room and slept the remainder of the night.

In the morning, Romysha acknowledged his control and agreed to be a compliant student.

"It's more than I anticipated but if that's what it takes for me to learn the complete set of skills, then teach me all you know. I will follow your instructions willingly."

The week proceeded smoothly. The exercises for the little gymnast were perfunctory. Her knowledge of current events was tempered by the closed nature of her society, still recovering from decades of communist dictatorship. She sounded as if she was parroting the party line. The evenings were spent in model walks and poses, trying various gowns and swimsuits in the quest for her personal perfect look. She learned how to be discreetly coy, flashing a nipple or her crotch, displaying a lack of undergarments. They worked on making it seem accidental, titillation for the judges and audience, bettering her scores.

During one session, while Victor was onstage with Romysha, she stumbled when her dress caught on her heel. The sudden wrench yanked the precariously fastened top half down her torso. Victor caught her as she fell against him, one hand cupping her bare boob. He righted her but maintained the boob contact. Romysha looked up at Victor looking down at her. The kiss came naturally; as did what followed. Victor gathered her up in his arms and took her to the stage front sofa. He lay her down and removed the rest of the already half removed gown. She drew him in for another kiss. He was kneeling over her body.

Victor's kisses started at Romysha's lips, pecked her chin, bussed deeply in her neck well, licked her sternum and finally covered the far nipple. He opened wide and sucked lots of firm flesh into his mouth, picking the elongating nipple in his teeth. Victor pulled up. Romysha's tit formed a symmetrical cone atop her prone chest. He freed it from his tooth grip and it snapped back to a rounded torus with a pointy tip. He captured and pulled again. He tried the other nipple and got the same result. Her nubs were prominent and her nipples enflamed with the blood flowing to the objects of his attention. Romysha's eyes squinted in her pleasure. Victor wanted to delay further action until later to really give her his full attention, maybe overnight in his bed.

"We need to return to your practices. We have a tight schedule to keep."

Victor rose to end the petting and resume practice but Romysha stopped him with a hand behind his neck.

"Please...can we finish this practice first?"

Victor considered Romysha's tight schedule. Then he considered Romysha's tight pussy. Victor decided a short break would be okay. He tugged his pants down and exposed his cock. She stroked it as he moved over her spreading legs. He positioned and pushed. She rolled her hips up to help the angle and pulled on his ass. In one long cooperative effort, Victor smoothly went the distance to the other end of her vagina, butting against her cervix. 'God, she's so tight' he thought. They kissed as they fucked. Their pecks and strokes were not in synch with the timing of their genital strokes but they were effective nonetheless. They played tongue tag, groin bump and then came together, their orgasms washing over them. That was the first of many more intermissions during the following days' dress rehearsals.

The skills and talents training also went well; Romysha demonstrated amazing grace and flexibility. Daytimes, Victor had her practice gymnastic routines in the nude beside the pool. She walked the balance beam, on her feet and on her hands. She skipped, jumped and tumbled on the deck. Whenever her legs scissored over her head, her little pink pussy flashed a 'hello' to Victor, who was just as naked and watching from his seat at a table.

Romysha was rolling through a parallel bars routine when Victor felt the urge. She was swinging upside down, knees hooked over a bar. He approached as she paused, upside down, and put his tumescence near her face. She reached out, pulled him in, hugged his hips and swallowed his cock down her inverted throat. Victor leaned in and kissed and licked the proffered pussy lips. Her routine had generated perspiration which added salty sweetness to the musky emollients delighting his tongue.

Victor hugged her waist, supporting her in case she swooned and lost her cling to the bar. Romysha felt him lift her weight and curled her thighs forward to rest on his shoulders, locking ankles behind his head. She bent her legs and drew his mouth in closer to her lower orifice. He dove his tongue in deeper.

At his age, Victor wasn't the stud he used to be. He would be unable to finish standing up while holding a woman unaided, even one as petite as Romysha. He straddle walked over to the table with her still engaged on his cock. Laying her on it, with her head hanging over the edge, he had her in decent alignment for a in-depth throat fucking. He plowed ahead, never losing his face contact with Romysha's rosy maw.

After watching the little gymnast give it her all, Victor was set to give her his all. He used his full repertoire to get the most satisfaction for himself. He employed strokes, pauses, deep buries, flutters and rams to receive pleasure from her mouth, tongue and tonsils. She moaned at the power of his fucking, swallowing, glazing his knob with those vocal vibrations. He shook his head loose from her leg lock, raised his head and closed his eyes. He growled as he pulsed, hosing sperm straight to her stomach.

They lazed on the chaise lounge, Victor face up, Romysha face down on top of him, her lips against his neck, kissing and cooing. Their afterglow sluggishly faded into serenity, their diminishing intensity emulating the vanishing hues of the setting sun. Victor rousted his charge to go inside. They padded to her guest suite where they showered off the redolence of sweat and fuck. Barely dressed, they ate dinner and retired early.

Victor led her to his bedroom where they spend the rest of the night on last minute fine-tuning of Romysha's sucking and fucking skills until Victor was too exhausted to continue. He awoke alone in the morning. Romysha had departed for her new life of glamour on the New Frontiers of the old Eastern Bloc.

bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers