Total Woman Requests 02

Story Info
South Beach Miami: Fabianna.
3.3k words
4.58
11.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers

Mrs. Rush reviewed the TWR Final Request Voucher. It looked to be in order: the Pledge Contributor's Requested Scenario, TWA Security's Clearances for Scenario Participants, Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization and the Confirmed Venue Schedule.

All Total Woman Academy Pledge Contributors (PC's) had discretionary use of the Total Woman Academy Graduate Network. TWA graduates donated their time and talents to events that contributed their earnings to the TWA Alumni Fund. The graduates volunteered for assignments at exclusive TWA Health Clinics and Resorts. Total Woman Requests offered the graduates additional volunteer assignments in unusual places and settings. All assignments offered abundant opportunities for graduates to refine their unique talents.

This Pledge Contributor had requested a topless beach weekend adventure for his brother. The brother suspected something was up but had agreed to play along.

Mrs. Rush scrawled her approval on the Voucher form and handed it to her secretary. The fantasy was underway.....

-------------------------------------------

Boyd sucked in his gut as he strolled along the beach edge, the surf occasionally wetting his sandaled feet. The sun drenched the sand and broiled off the bucketfuls of suntan oil lathered on the near naked bronzing bodies. It was New Year's Eve at South Beach.

Boyd strolled the entire length of the beach seeking out the topless section where he had been directed to meet his hostess and tour guide for the weekend. He knew he was closer to the meeting point as a greater abundance of exposed female nipples dotted the crowds. Holding his hand over his brow to block the sun's glare, he scanned west onto the landward beach expanse searching for his contact.

Boyd spied an arm waving him toward the center of the packed group of bodies. As he picked his path between the sunbathers, he saw that the arm was attached to a lithe brown female with long dark hair and a green thong bikini bottom. Her modest uncovered breasts danced as she waved. Boyd waved a delusory acknowledgement and continued picking his way past the numerous semi-naked males and females dozing in the afternoon rays.

Closing in on the beckoning woman, he heard her ask "Are you Boyd?" Boyd nodded and took her extended handshake. Her boobs shook modestly in time with the motions of the greeting.

"You're here at last. I'm Fabianna, your hostess. I was afraid you had been detained by business or changed your mind about coming. It would have been a sad New Year's Eve if our date stood us up!"

Boyd gave a puzzled look. Fabianna's arm swept across a group of three similarly semi-dressed females sunbathing on the beach towels arrayed around her.

"I hope you don't mind. I know you were expecting only me but at the last minute my three sisters showed up. Can they join us? They promise not to be a nuisance."

On that pronouncement, the three prone women turned their attention to Boyd in keen hope that he would accept the modified circumstances. Boyd was not sure what to say. As Boyd hesitated, one of the three sisters spoke up, filling the uncomfortable silence.

"We promise to be good, real good. Please.....can we come along?"

Sensing their apprehension and their commitment to behaving, Boyd agreed.

"Okay...I guess that will be alright."

All three girls donned broad smiles and relaxed back into their towels. Fabianna was still holding Boyd's hand and she clasped it in both of hers.

"Thank you, Boyd, you're a real sport. Since they will be joining us, I think introductions are in order. You know me, Fabianna, as your primary hostess. I am the oldest of four sisters. Our mother is a graduate of an extraordinary college academy and after we each finished high school, she enrolled us there as well. The curriculum is unique and comprehensive. I graduated recently. Two of my sisters are seniors and the third is a junior.

"These two are Fedicia and Fidelia, the twins, seniors at the Academy. There is Fortuna, our baby sister; she's only a junior."

Boyd acknowledged each in turn. They invited him to sit in the center as they began chatting about themselves. Boyd was enthralled by the bounty of bronzed nubile flesh surrounding him. The girls had been coming to South Beach for years and though financially secure with their parents accumulated wealth, they still enjoyed taking small artistic and marketing jobs in the area to fill the down time.

Fabianna fulfilled these TWR hostess assignments. Fortuna, the baby sister, liked to dance in exotic costumes in the Carnival samba parades. The twins, Fedicia and Fidelia, found gigs as product display models or waitresses. They operated separately or sometimes functioned as teams. All the sisters were involved in promoting a unique line of fruity scented suntan products. That was their paramount interest at the moment. They hoped to purge the beach of the ubiquitous odor of pineapple and coconut. They preferred that combination in their nightclub pina coladas.

Boyd smelled the different fruit aromas emanating from their well-oiled bodies. He saw plastic bottles of dissimilar colors lying near each woman. Fedelia spoke first.

"Boyd, could you help me re-apply my suntan lotion?" The other girls picked up the chorus. "Me,too! Yah, me, three!"

Boyd was overwhelmed by the multiple appeals for assistance and didn't know where to begin. Fabianna intervened and organized the group in order: youngest to oldest.

Boyd knee walked to Fortuna where she lay face down on her beach towel. Her lotion bottle showed a picture of an orange. Boyd filled his hand with a generous dollop and began at her calves. He spread the orange tinted balm up and down her legs. He mischievously dwelt a long time on coating her pert ass cheeks. Fortuna arranged her hair in a roll pulled to the side and Boyd finished lathering her back and neck.

With that, Fortuna rolled over and, except for her tiny thong, gave Boyd a full frontal nudity view. Boyd recovered his composure and recommenced at her calves. He worked up her legs to her abdomen, skipped her upper chest and glazed her neck and lightly daubed her face. Boyd leaned back.

Fortuna giggled and said, "You missed the most important place!" She grabbed his wrists and used his palms like spatulas to frost her boobs. The others tittered at the joke.

As a good hostess should, Fabianna rescued Boyd again. She wiped the excess orange lotion from his hands and moved him to Felicia.

Felicia's preference was a lime scented concoction. Boyd repeated the two sided process, hesitating only a moment before surging ahead on the 'most important place'. Felicia smiled at Boyd's new found confidence and wiggled her shoulders in time with his swipes to encourage his tit play.

Fabianna cleaned the excess lime oil from Boyd's hands and guided him to his third duty station, Fidelia, the other twin. She liked mango. Boyd was becoming fond of any flavor that made the girls happy.

Fidelia received Boyd's full treatment and lay quiescent as he loitered during the last step. After thoroughly covering the spongy orbs, Boyd used his thumb pads to circle her nipples. The nubs grew tall and prominent atop her mounds. He plucked at them and Fidelia released a low moan behind closed eyes. Boyd left off the chore before he lost his own composure.

Fabianna retrieved her own favorite: apricot. She helped Boyd stand up beside her and raised her hair, inviting Boyd to spread the balm all over her thong-only clad body. He worked the salve into her supple tanned skin. He spent oodles of time and energy massaging her ass and boobs, faithful to performing a flawless job. Boyd looked peripherally at the dozens of tanning bodies in the immediate area. No one paid them any attention.

The girls reciprocated, each giving Boyd a sample of their particular fragrance on a different limb or torso area. When they were done, Boyd realized he smelled like a fruit cocktail. They spent the rest of the afternoon chatting and dozing until sundown brought its daily end to the beach scene. Gathering the seaside paraphernalia, they retired to their nearby art deco hotel suites to prepare for a night on the town.

--------------------

Boyd was casually dressed in a white linen shirt, lightweight khakis and sockless loafers. Fabianna sat across the table at the Ocean Drive sidewalk table. She was wearing a knockout pastel cocktail dress and stiletto heels. They were surrounded by similarly garbed revelers crowding the avenue-turned-pedestrian-way for this biggest party night of the year. The food was typically fabulous for this playground of the rich and famous.

The younger sisters had departed for their own ventures. The twins were working the crowds, distributing samples and marketing their fruity sunblocks. Fortuna had gone off to prepare for her dance in a samba parade scheduled to strut down Ocean Drive later this evening. Boyd and Fabianna relaxed over dinner, conserving their energies. It was prudent to start slow in this long evening that would stretch well past the midnight fireworks show.

A commotion up the street got their attention. Drums rattled and whistles pieced the air. The samba parade was making it slow way down the blocked off street. Boyd could see the mass of the crowd move back as the obscured bodies of a dozen samba dancers processed through it. Their costume headdresses bobbed and weaved above the crowd, marking their progress.

Eventually, the traditional regalia drew nigh and Boyd saw Fortuna amidst the action. Every part of her body was moving in time with the music. Her high heeled legs stepped and twisted, causing her nylon covered ass to wiggle adorably. Her stomach was taut and rippled as she moved. Her tits were buoyed by the jeweled bra straining to hold its jiggling payload. The feathered headdress quivered in the night air. Boyd was impressed with her skills and his cock stirred from the sensual display.

The parade passed, the waitress brought their check and Fabianna steered Boyd to a nearby nightclub and their reserved circular booth in the corner.

The drinks arrived just before the twins. They had distributed their samples and garnered a few orders. Their work for the evening was finished. Fabianna let them sit either side of Boyd who was stationed in the center of the cushioned booth. He smelled residual lime and mango on their skin.

The night was still young but the alcohol was flowing liberally. Boyd was feeling a small buzz, just enough to dull his nerves. He was laughing at the sisters' jokes and generally enjoying the nightlife. From his seat he could see a few scantily clad patrons dancing on table tops. The music was peppy and the volume subdued, not bombarding his eardrums like cheaper venues.

Through the crowd, he saw a familiar sight approaching. Fortuna had finished her dancing for the evening but she was still in costume, or as much of it as there was. She had dispensed with the headdress but retained the heels, jeweled bra and a short low-rider skirt barely covering her vulva. She walked with a bounce that jiggled everything and excitedly pranced the last distance as she spied Boyd and her sisters.

"Did you see me dance? Did you like it? Was I the best one in the crew?"

Boyd answered positive to all of her excited queries. Fortuna looked for a seat to join them in the booth but the spaces were full. Not to be denied, she crawled over the table and plopped herself in Boyd's lap. She hugged his neck and snickered as she jostled her supple boobs against his chest.

"Last but not least! I'd say I got the best seat in the house!" The others groaned but laughed. Boyd got her adjusted comfortably on his legs and the group went on drinking and partying.

Boyd was beginning to feel his liquor. He furtively brushed and fondled Fortuna's tits and butt whenever he sipped or replaced his drink on the table, trying to make it look accidental. The exchanged looks among the sisters judged the acts deliberate but the smiles and chortles passed a verdict of 'mutual consent'.

Fortuna decided to dispense with the 'innocence' act. She could feel Boyd's erection under her thin clad bottom. She leaned over and whispered to her twin sisters, who nodded in conspiracy. Fortuna stood up and straddled Boyd's legs. Each twin grabbed one hand and arm and immobilized them to the side. Fortuna unbuckled Boyd's belt and downed his zipper, reached in and exposed his thick cock to the air conditioned air.

Fortuna lowered her crotch to Boyd's extracted erection and parked her forehead against his.

"Oh, your dick looks cold and lonely down there. Let's warm it up with some company."

Fortuna touched his shaft with her warm lower lips. Boyd discovered that her pussy was uncovered beneath the abbreviated skirt: no panties and a pair of split crotch pantyhose. Fortuna tented his shaft and rubbed her oily folds along his length.

"Does that feel better?" she asked. Boyd smelled her left over orange aroma. He closed his eyes and responded with a moan.

Fortuna said "I'll take that as a 'Yes'"

Fabianna coughed and the other sisters caught her signal to 'cool it' as other patrons were starting to notice something happening in the corner booth. Fortuna kissed Boyd and stood back. The twins helped fasten Boyd back in his pants.

Boyd squinted through the alcohol and sexual fog he was submerged in. As an experienced hostess, Fabianna knew what to do. She scaled back Boyd's drinks and cued her sisters to contain their activities. Through the remaining time before the fireworks show, Boyd regained some stability. Close to midnight, Boyd and the sisters exited the nightclub onto the beach. They clustered together and watched the lighted clock click down to midnight.

At exactly midnight, Fabianna embraced Boyd and gave him a traditional Happy New Year kiss. A kiss may have been traditional but this one was not conventional. She smothered his mouth with hers, licking his lips and tongue, offering passion and affection, all dedicated to conveying to Boyd her abundant joy with his presence here tonight. It was a spectacular start to a spectacular fireworks show.

--------------------

Later in their hotel suite, Fabianna undressed Boyd and hung his clothes. He was seated naked in an easy chair. She went to the door.

"I need to check on the girls. They have a room down the hall. Wait here. It won't be long." She doused the light. The window glowed with the colors of the nearby art deco hotel neon marquees.

Soon, the door reopened and Boyd was surprised that it wasn't Fabianna. Fortuna stood in her samba ensemble. She approached his chair and straddled his legs just as she had done at the nightclub.

"Let's pick up where we left off earlier."

Boyd was agreeable but with a small modification. He loosed and removed her bra, throwing the offending scrap behind him. He filled his hands with bounteous tit flesh. Fortuna planted her forehead against his and smiled her concurrence to the alteration.

Fortuna shuffled forward and Boyd was re-introduced to the oily soft lips which had been indecorously curfewed from his cock earlier in the evening. The introduction was more leisurely this time with plenty of time to get fully acquainted. Fortuna slid her tenting cunt lips up and back along his length. Boyd fondled her breasts as they played tongue tag. When Boyd was moaning from the sensations, Fortuna rose up, trapped his knob with her vaginal lips and stretched her pussy down over him, taking him inside. She smoothly rode him, setting an elongated rhythm that thrilled them both.

Fortuna's nipples stiffened and Boyd rolled and pinched the nubs. Fortuna's cunt pulsed. He pinched again and she pulsed again. Boyd was exhilarated by the sensations and wanted to continue playing with the tit-cunt reflexes. But after a long evening of recurrent foreplay, he swooned and dumped his load deep in Fortuna's womb. She held his face to her breasts, enjoying his autonomic licking of her nipples.

As he came back from his near stupor, she dismounted and led him to the bed. Laying him comfortably, she gave him a final kiss, then gathered her discarded bra and left the room.

The colorful lights danced on the ceiling and walls. Boyd was still a bit dazed from his orgasm. His thoughts were disjointed and he craved the soothing influence of Fabianna. He was conflicted when the door opened and Fabianna again failed appear. There stood the twins, naked.

His confliction turned to conviction as they climbed into his bed. One twin straddled his legs as the other straddled his chest. He smelled mangos. The far twin handled his cock, slowly but steadily, returning it to a useful condition. The near twin caressed his face and cooed. Boyd raised his arms and twiddled the near twin nipples as the far twin twiddled his knob.

Her mission accomplished, the far twin said, "I'm think I'm ready to go down here."

The near twin quipped "What took you so long? I've been ready to 'go' since this beau-hunk showed up on the beach!"

The near twin slinked up and Boyd lowered his hands to palm her butt. She settled her shaved cunt lips against Boyd's oral lips. His tongue took a tentative lick and confirmed mangos. That would make his face twin Fidelia with the lime-loving Felicia preparing to mount his dick, which she proceeded to do. Unseen, he felt his rod swathed in warm moist flesh. Other than some hip jogs, there wasn't much he could do to enhance that action. Instead Boyd contemplated the job that directly confronted him.

Boyd actually liked the taste of mangos. His tongue wiped up one pussy side then down the other enjoying the flavor. He centered up and struggled his tongue up the enclosed gash. Two fingers appeared and spread the encumbering outer lips away from the pink inner folds. They tasted strongly of mangos and Boyd figured the product line must include mango-flavored douche.

The tri-mutual caresses continued for some time. Boyd was too tired to cum so soon after Fortuna but the twins had a rollicking good ride. Felicia came twice on Boyd's cock. Boyd could tell that Fidelia was approaching her second one. Her breathing was gusting again just like it had on her first one. Remarkably, Boyd felt an unexpected tingling in his toes that shot up his body, careened off his skull and ricocheted down to his balls. The nuggets compacted and Boyd shot a modest load of semen into Felicia.

Felicia jumped as the unexpected volley hit her cervix. She 'ooh'ed and pressed down on his shaft. Fidelia heard her sister's reaction but already knew what was happening. She had felt Boyd tense and then shove his stiffened tongue into her hole. His head bobbed from his spasms, giving Felicia the last little bit she needed to achieve her own orgasm.

The trio soared then floated to earth; in due course they disengaged their connections. The twins rose and got off the bed. Boyd lay exhausted. They pecked his cheeks and left the room.

The door reopened and Boyd spirits were brightened when Fabianna entered. She crawled in beside him and whispered in his ear.

"Were my sisters 'good, real good' like they promised?"

"Yes...they kept their word."

"I'm glad. Now that the preludes are done, you and I can take it from here."

Boyd was almost whining as he said "Fabianna, I am worn out. I can't go again right now."

Fabianna placed a finger on his lips, brushed his cheek and covered his eyes with her palm. She whispered to him.

"Shhh...my darling, don't despair. The weekend is young and we have plenty of time ahead of us. Rest now, my handsome prince...just rest now...and we will see tomorrow if it can be my turn...until then, rest...sleep now...sleep..."

Boyd melted into a slumber. Fabianna lay dutifully awake for a while until she was sure he was deep in dreamland. Then she closed her eyes and joined him, happy that this assignment was going so well.

bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers