Total Woman Requests 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The redhead began a slow long stroke cycle, totally in charge of this erotic excursion. Her hair bounced against her body. Cinou swept most of the strands behind her back so Edwin could relish the bobbing tits teased by the wayward tendrils. The redhead would sometimes prop her body fully erect, bracing her hands on her own thighs. She would squint forward into the mysterious distance, lost in her revelry. Other times, she leaned in and held her palms flat on Edwin's upper chest, staring into his face, capturing his eyes with hers. Edwin lay quiescent, delighted by the sentiment of being used as her sex object.

The redhead's breathing quickened. She braced upright and hastened the pace. Her face flushed and she gusted out several 'ooh...Ohh...OHH's. She threw her head back as she cried out one long 'oh...My...GOD!' She halted fully embedded and vibrated out some stuttered 'ohh's. Edwin felt added vaginal contractions on his sensitized dick. His chest swelled with the pride of alpha manliness.

When the redhead was calmed enough to look at Edwin, she found him fingering the ends of a few strands of her waist length red hair. He was looking at her as he spoke.

"Was that good for you?"

She nodded with a grin. "It was better than anything ever before. Can we continue? Are you ready for me to continue?"

"Sure, start it up again. Go ahead and crank out another one for you. Then get ready to finish me big time. Do your very best!"

The smiling redhead nodded her total agreement, shaking her hair falls with an eager joy. Cinou remained attentive to assist as necessary.

Cinou knew that the redhead would need supplementary stimuli to attain another peak quickly. The redhead began the slow long strokes but added hip rolls at the bottom to rub her clitoris against Edwin's pubic bone. It also drug Edwin's knob harder against her G-spot. Cinou joined the concerto of eroticism; she used a wetted fingertip to brush circles around the redhead's engorged nipples. The redhead's pliable tendril-teased breasts were bobbing about and Cinou was hard pressed to maintain contact. The redhead was in a daze of delight as her tits and cunt heated up; she intensified the rhythm. Her rising moans foretold her coming peak. Her squinted eyes matched the determined look on her face. She was drifting deeper into her sexual soul.

Edwin's excitement was likewise escalating. He was receiving a lot of visual and tactile stimulus. He closed his eyes in an effort to outlast the girl rebounding on his dick. He could tell she was close to her second bout of ecstasy. He hoped she could achieve two full orgasms before eventually finalizing his hike to happiness. The unrelenting stimulus on his hard cock was changing his elaborate plans. Reality was trampling his fantasy stratagem with its dream-defying truths.

The redhead presented unquestionable signs that she was topping the summit. Edwin conceded defeat and sweltered in the warm juicy cunt sloshing on his prick. With a roar, he shot his essence into the redhead. Simultaneously, Cinou pinched down hard on the redhead's nipples and triggered his fuckmate's explosion. Her eyes popped open in wonder and dismay on his first shot. The redhead had expected to cum ahead of Edwin and then pull out his orgasm thereafter. This simultaneous orgasm was not the plan. But she was too far down the road to backtrack. She must run across the finish line and face Edwin's later for his evaluation of her performance.

Edwin pumped out the balance of his fluid as the redhead squealed and fell vibrating on his chest. Cinou stayed attentive and gently caressed their backs and arms and legs in order to extend the passion and let the paramours descend bit by bit back to earth. The vibrations in both bodies finally abated. Still embedded, Edwin gripped the redhead's upper arms and levered her upright on his groin.

Ever the gentleman, Edwin introduced himself.

"I'm Edwin. What's your name?"

"My name is Connie, sir. I'm sorry I couldn't get off the second time before you did. I'll try harder to be quicker next time."

"Connie, I'm pleased to meet you. And don't worry. That was a really nice fuck."

"Thank you, sir. I hope I otherwise met your expectations but if you have any feedback or advice about where I could do better, I would be pleased to hear it."

"Nothing that I can think of at the moment but if something comes to mind later, I'll send a form over to Administration and your housemother can review it with you."

Connie remained expressionless but she was unhappy with Edwin's reply. Her past male companions had been disparate and craved many different things. She wanted to learn, without delays, all the male-satiating variations imaginable.

Edwin interrupted her thoughts.

"It's time for you to ease me out of your pussy. Make it look and feel sensuous. Stay dedicated to my concluding pleasure."

Connie had been bracing herself on Edwin's chest. Her rumpled red hair was draped all around her torso. She used a hand to swish the obscuring red swags behind her so they could both watch the impending withdrawal. Connie raised her hips slowly, permitting Edwin's still tumescent meat to retract from her puffy, soaked cunt. Edwin felt every millimeter of his waning shaft scrape along her embracing cunt tube. His corona throbbed throughout its journey down and out of the supple tunnel. Edwin's dick finally slapped gently against his stomach and dribbled some latent cum into his bellybutton. Connie pivoted over him on one knee and went to the bathroom to tidy up. Returning quickly, she used a warm damp towel to clean Edwin.

Edwin relaxed as the two ladies sat on folded legs facing him in bed. Their hands lovingly caressed Edwin's inner thighs. Edwin queried them about their obsession with Freewill Weekends. Both females were senior level students at Total Woman Academy. After exhaustive classroom and laboratory preparation, they sought to perfect their techniques and effectiveness. They hungered for these opportunities to rehearse their assimilated talents on genuine male sex partners.

A knock at the door interrupted their musings. A maid entered with fresh linens. Her nametag read 'Cucina'. She wore a standard housekeeping dress that struggled to contain her hourglass Hispanic figure. Her dark wavy hair was bunned. The resident naked trio got off the bed so Cucina could change the sheets. Edwin sat in the cushioned arm chair while the two naked students cuddled in his lap.

Edwin watched Cucina bend and lift, presenting her tightly clothed body at all angles. Edwin's cock began to react to his contemplations. The girls noted his arousal with unrestrained giddiness; hoping for yet another opportunity to learn some new skills.

Cucina finished the bed and the remaining main room before entering the bathroom. Edwin pushed the optimistic pair off his lap and rose. He took their hands and led them to the door. He gave each a quick kiss and dismissed them with a smart crack to their bare asses. He turned and headed for the bathroom.

Cucina was putting the finishing touches on the bathroom freshening. Edwin started the bathtub. Cucina bent over to replace the remaining supplies under the sink. Edwin approached Cucina from behind and gently ran his hands over her perfect ass. Cucina waited in position for Edwin's next choice of moves.

"Cucina, please stand up and face me."

She complied, arms at her side. The dress had large white buttons closing the front from cleavage to hem. Edwin plucked open the button between her tits and then opened the rest to the hem. He shrugged it off her shoulders. Cucina wore no bra and her corpulent breasts looked fabulous. He hefted one in each hand, thumbing the nipples and kneading the resilient masses. Edwin stepped back and sat on the edge of the tub, leaning over to check the water and close the taps. He sat square on the edge and looked this next tutoring session up and down.

"Remove your shoes and panties. Leave the stockings on."

Cucina bent forward and skimmed off her panties. Her recently manhandled boobs swayed as she unbuckled and kicked off her heels. Edwin beckoned her forward to where he sat. She stopped short, hesitant, and afraid she might err by misinterpreting his directions for her. He pulled her closer with hands on her ass cheeks. Her pussy was ripe and puffed-up. He could smell her arousal and his half full cock sprang higher at the sight and smells. Cucina detected Edwin's genital movement and glowed inwardly about his apparent intention to tutor her in new talents.

Edwin slowly rolled the stockings down her flawless legs caressing the skin up and down as he leisurely completed the disrobing chore. Finally, he loosed her hair pin and the bun unraveled over her shoulders. She shook her head to untangle the waist length rolls and projected a 'ready-to-go' deportment.

Edwin was also ready to go. He swung into the tub of water and settled into the built-in backrest.

"Join me here between my legs and face me" he demanded.

Cucina stepped in and settled her butt between Edwin's spread knees. He handed Cucina the scrubby sponge and she conscientiously washed every inch of Edwin's body. Wash...rinse...repeat. During the extended process, Cucina missed no opportunity to rub her slippery boobs, thighs, arms...whatever against Edwin's skin. Edwin actively employed his hands in similar tactile interaction. When each bather was squeaky clean, they settled back into their initial positions. Edwin put Cucina's hands on his dick. Cucina grasped Edwin's rod and cuddled it. Edwin sat up and placed one index finger under her chin. He pressed upward and Cucina kneeled up on her knees. She maintained her gentle touch on his cock. He drew her forward for a kiss, a soft long kiss.

Edwin's other hand fumbled in her crotch, checking her vaginal lubrication. He found it suitable to the task. Poking a finger inside, he discovered her tube was ridged with small fleshy folds that would give his cock added sensations during his prods. He adored the assortment of vaginal textures and techniques this weekend had revealed to him.

Edwin pulled her face along with his as he laid back, continuing the lip play. Cucina shuffled her butt into position for the pending ride to ecstasy.

"Cucina, I'm ready for you now. Show me the depth of your talents but remember this is about making it good for me. You can have your fun later. Your primary motivation for this encounter is to maximize my pleasure. Show what you can do and we will review your performance post-coitus."

Cucina absorbed the directions and took a deep breath to focus her concentration. She levered up his cock and found his tip with her lower lips. A smooth entry completely encased his stiff cock in her cunt. Edwin jogged his hips. Cucina matched his moves and the bathers relished the slip-sliding of the co-joined parts.

Cucina was grateful for the chance to get in this run-through. She had been assigned housekeeping duties for the Freewill Weekend and feared the occasions to get coaching would pass her by. She was grateful for this unexpected time with this guest coach trainer. She was dedicated herein to demonstrating her very best techniques. She hoped Edwin would point out where she could modify or enhance her repertoire to make her performance the best ever. She was so lucky to be here in this tub with Edwin at this time. She felt blessed.

Edwin was also feeling a bit blessed. This fifth female of the weekend was nigh ready to wear him out. She was working his prick like there was no tomorrow. As the Weekend was coming to an end, that was rather appropriate. Later today, Edwin would leave Freewill Weekend and return to his vanilla corporate world, ending this 'dream'.

Edwin wrapped his arms around Cucina's waist and palmed her ass cheeks as they sloshed in the suds. He drove hard into her, again and again, reveling in her sensual, ribbed tunnel. He huffed and puffed, drew in a last big breath and vigorously expelled both air and semen at the same time. Cucina heard and felt the dual blasts and she responded in kind. Her cries of pleasure were music to Edwin's ears.

Subsequently they lay in the water, wiping wet hands over sensitized skin as they cooled from the sexual heat. Finally, Edwin spanked her ass once playfully and Cucina exited the bathtub. Edwin rose and Cucina toweled him down.

Cucina gathered her things and stood attentively watching Edwin. She swayed excitedly and hugged her retrieved uniform and lingerie, in nervous anticipation of Edwin's appraisal of her performance.

Edwin's mind was lost in a mild sorrow at his impending departure from this place. He suddenly noticed Cucina's attentive posture and realized she coveted his evaluation of their coupling.

"I think that went pretty well. Adoringly, you were hesitant at first and didn't take too much initiative. After you learned my appetites, you fed them with a full course meal of robust sex. I like a quick learner and so will your ensuing selecting male companions.

"You have a fabulous body, lots of sensual flesh and a crenelated cunt tube that basked my cock in all kinds of thrills and jolts. Keep toning those cunt muscles. The lucky men who decide to fuck you will discover those hidden but intensive pleasures when they inevitably plunge into your cunt. You're hot and are only going to get hotter with practice, so practice a lot!"

Cucina beamed at the praise and thanked Edwin profusely for the lesson. She didn't want this to end.

"Can we go fuck in bed and get me some more practice right now?"

Edwin shook his head blandly and said, "No time. Besides, I've already drilled your cunt more than I should be expected to or that you probably deserved. I'll wait until you become more proficient in the best use of your crenulations. Get some practice with the other coach trainers and maybe I'll try you out again when I'm back in a few months. But you have had enough of my tutoring for today. You're dismissed."

Cucina exuded pride as she skipped out of the coaching suite. She thanked her lucky stars that Edwin had been available today for her unforeseen tutoring session. He said she was hot and she would get even HOTTER! But Cucina was not completely naïve. She knew men varied in their tastes, for all things, sex included. She should get a few more opinions of her talents before embarking on any one fixed course of action. She looked forward to lots of Freewill Weekend practice encounters with expert coach trainers like Edwin.

But why wait until next month? The weekend was drawing to a close but, if she hurried, she could reach the Administration Office and beg to be released from housekeeping duties for the remainder of the day. She wasn't being selfish; she only wanted her fair share of tutoring. She was simply following up on Edwin's recommended practice regimen. She might catch a lingering coach before they all departed.

Cucina quickened her step towards Administration. She exited the ancillary training facility and marched across the intervening pool deck to the main building. The pool area was almost deserted. One lone man was seated at an umbrella table on the far side. They had not hitherto met but Cucina recognized him as the Coach Trainer Emeritus, an older grey haired gentleman that regularly attended Freewill Weekends. Cucina was sure that with his years of experience, his field trial of her talents would provide the astute second opinion she sought.

Cucina almost ran the remaining distance to Administration bent on pleading for permission to reap one more tutoring session before the weekend closed.

--------------------

Ethan lounged next to the pool. His chauffeur had called. There was a minor problem with the limousine. The repair would take a few hours. Ethan concurred with his recommendation to fix it now before the long journey home. He welcomed some time to recover after rigorously tutoring three lively students this weekend. He wasn't as young as he used to be.

Ethan watched the lone naked student quick-step in her heels, carrying a small bundle of clothes, jiggling across the pool deck to the main building. He was charmed by all of the students' youthful enthusiasm. Everything seemed so urgent and so important.

At his age, he had seen a lot of life. This Total Woman Academy and its Freewill Weekends had been an integral part of it. When he had first met the woman of his dreams, he had not known of her special education here. As their relationship bloomed, they got married. He was drawn into her extraordinary world. His wife always believed TWA was instrumental in bringing her and Ethan together.

She shared with Ethan her special affection and gratitude for the way TWA's three fundamentals of intelligence, beauty and poise had transformed her into a Total Woman.

She had encouraged Ethan to frequent the Freewill Weekends, letting him discover the best of the best that the world had to offer. Good as that was, he always returned eagerly to her. He shared with her every new found sexual trick and their total relationship grew stronger for it. In time, they enrolled their daughters in the Academy.

Ethan continued the Freewill Weekends and preferred to register for the random rotation roster. He allowed fate to pick his assignments. When the whims of karma offered up his daughters for tutoring, he took a clinical approach and faithfully executed his coaching obligations. He gave his daughters the same rigorous carnal tutoring that he gave to any other student. He knew his grand-daughters were already enrolled in the TWA's lower levels and might very well cross his path someday. Such things were the vagaries of his life.

The decades had passed pleasurably but eventually he lost his beloved wife. It was a soul searching experience to nurse her through her waning days. After that, he attended the Freewill Weekends less often, more as a legacy to her memory than as a healthy life maintenance routine.

--------------------

Cucina stated her case with a rush and the bemused administrator granted her leave to seek out one last tutoring session for the weekend. She dropped her arm load of clothes right there in the office and dashed naked to the pool area exit, hoping to catch the Coach Trainer Emeritus still at his table by the pool.

--------------------

Ethan's musings were interrupted as the main building door crashed open and the naked quick-stepping student quick-stepped his way. Her nubile body jittered in her heels. At half the distance, Ethan saw her visibly slow and compose herself for a proper greeting. She jittered less robustly but still very pleasantly to his table. Cucina ended standing respectful and close to him.

"Good evening, sir. Have you had a good weekend?"

"Very satisfying, thank you. And who might you be?"

"My name is Cucina. I'm a student here at the Academy."

"I see."

Ethan scanned her up and down. She had toned legs, smooth ass, shaved cunt, firm waist, great tits, cute face and a full head of long wavy fly-away hair. She was a fine example of the complete female package.

Cucina thought 'Now what?' Edwin had said '...the lucky men who choose to fuck you....' If she wanted this coach trainer's opinion of her '...hidden but intensive pleasures...' she needed to get him to '...plunge into her cunt...' She decided on a direct approach under these hurried circumstances.

"My last coach trainer said I have hidden treasures requiring plunging...I need practice and toning....and, well, I want another opinion and..."

Ethan placed a calming finger to her jabbering lips and made a 'shhh' sound.

"You're babbling, my dear. Take a breath and start over more slowly. What were his exact words?"

Cucina took a deep breath, causing her boobs to elevate and settle. Taking that as an invitation, Ethan moved his hand from her lips to her alluring breast and fondled the perfect specimen. Cucina paid no particular attention to his cuddle. She had become accustomed to this behavior. Men seemed to like playing with her bulky tits. Ethan continued to knead the mass as Cucina closed her eyes to refresh her recollection of Edwin's speech.