Total Woman Requests 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank and George had Bevin hammocked between them next to the gunnels. They started the windup swings but Harry stopped them.

"At least I was the winner of quickest cummer. I want my contest trophy."

With that he grabbed Bevin's thong bikini and ripped it off her ass. He punched his arms aloft in a 'victory' stance, waving the teal cloth and laughing as he skipped a little dance. Frank and George laughed along. Bevin waited suspended between the two men by her ankles and wrists.

Frank and George started the three warm-up swings again. On 'three', they launched Bevin high in the air overboard.

Bevin splashed down ass first with her body 'Vee'd. The geyser was not huge but respectable considering her small overall size. When her head broke the surface, she turned towards the yacht and threw them a defiant middle finger with her arm as high out of the water as she could reach. Then she turned and swan the intervening distance to the scarab. She climbed the stern ladder and went below. The TWA Pledge Contributor wrapped her in a towel and hugged her.

"Oh, that was such a great job, Bevin. You were fantastic. I can't wait to get back there and confront their sorry asses. Thank you...thank you...thank you!"

Bevin saw Pedro at the computer console editing the secretly filmed tapes of her performances. As he finished, he handed the DVD to the PC who took it with him on-deck and boarded the Zodiac with the duo yacht crew. They set off for the yacht leaving Bevin in Pedro's proficient care. The Pledge Contributor smirked as he clutched the DVD. After showing them the videos, he would never again have to suffer impertinence from his three married rugby mates.

--------------------

Pedro logged on to the TWR website and found the directory for this particular assignment. Bevin leaned in to watch, her full breasts mashing Pedro's neck and shoulder. Pedro entered the code for 'Mission Accomplished'. Bevin smiled. Their work was done for now and they could wait here for their next respective assignments from Total Woman Requests. Bevin turned Pedro's face to hers and kissed him. Her towel fell away to the floor.

Pedro returned the kiss with enthusiasm. Bevin reached down to unfasten Pedro's shorts. Her bare tit poked his cheek. He turned his head to suckle on the rosy nipple. Bevin found tumescent meat inside Pedro's pants. He was aroused from watching and editing Bevin's all night sexual artistry.

For TWR operatives like Pedro and Bevin, time between assignments was called 'me-time' and Pedro was ready for some 'me-time' after watching Bevin's activities over the last day. Pedro stood, dropped his shorts to the floor and scooped Bevin up in his arms. He threw her onto the cabin bunk.

Bevin was a considerate bundle of cooperation, eager to help Pedro get past his immediate urgency. She lay back, spread her thighs and rejoiced in the solid thrusts as he drove into her. Pedro tried to linger but he was too excited this first time. He hastily spilled himself into her and collapsed on her soft cushioning body. Bevin caressed his back, then disengaged his cock from her core and lay next to him, hoping he would recover swiftly so they could enjoy a second less hurried period of 'me-time'. She drew lazy circles around Pedro's nipples interspersed with soft strokes on his flaccid prick.

Pedro's Blackberry buzzed. He checked his message and learned that he would be partnered again with Bevin on the next assignment. TWR collaborated with TWA Security on corporate espionage missions. An art museum in New York City suspected recent petty art thefts were an inside job. Pedro and Bevin would mount a sting operation posing as drug dealers laundering money. They would bait the trap and wait for the art museum's security guards to bite.

They were due in NYC in a week to get started. The assignment was budgeted for a month. He handed the Blackberry to Bevin. Bevin read the message and her heart leapt. A week and a month with Pedro; what luck!

Sting missions often entailed long periods of waiting for the targets to 'do something'. Sex was a great way to relieve the hours of boredom. All of the dozen male operatives Bevin had partnered with over the past year were good but Pedro was her favorite. His cock was thick and long, always filled her completely and brought her multiple orgasms. Now she was scheduled to spend a week and a month with him.

They could slowly cruise the scarab the short distance to Miami, anchoring frequently for loads of 'me-time'. Then fly to NYC. After baiting the sting, they would wait in a hotel suite for nibbles, possibly for weeks. That meant more prolonged stretches of 'me-time'.

Pedro was having the same thoughts and his cock got fat and hard. Bevin was always a boundless panty of sexual vitality. Over the next five weeks, Pedro intended to partake copiously of her carnal buffet. He thrilled at the prospect of the plentiful 'perks' to come. He rolled toward Bevin and pulled her mouth to his groin. They began to sample the first of many delicacies in the near limitless banquet to come. Pedro loved his job!

12