Total Woman Requests 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
361 Followers

"Sounds fine, but you'll need to coach me through it."

"I can do that."

Gavin lay back and waited to be coached. Amanda rolled to her side and placed a hand on Gavin's shriveled prick. She tented her finger tips over his knob. She began to whisper and Gavin responded with his own whispers.

"What am I doing?"

"Fingering my knob." She hollowed her hand and enclosed her fingers. She slid down and back, then again, then again. She stopped.

"How many times was that?"

"Three."

"Okay, we'll call each full up and back stroke a rep. That was three reps. Sometimes the partner will call it six. It doesn't matter as long as they both agree on how to count."

Amanda rolled her face to his groin and licked the shaft five times. Gavin answered correctly and his cock began to harden. Amanda opened her lips and sucked him in. She slowly bobbed 10 times then paused. Gavin said nine, which was close enough. He was fully erect now.

Gavin touched her arm and Amanda shifted her leg, then her whole body over him and sat astride his pelvis. She moved the bed covers away from their bodies, clearing a wide space for the team to do their homework.

Amanda raised her hips above his groin and submerged just the tip of his stiffened cock in her pussy lips. She looked at Gavin, who nodded 'ready'.

Moving downward, she let Gavin's hands on her butt guide her into his desired rhythm. Gavin relaxed back into the sheets with his arms behind his head and began the mental count of strokes.

Amanda performed a number of reps and paused.

Gavin responded "8".

Amanda started up again with a faster pace. Her long blond hair swayed around her torso and her boobs bobbed as her body moved with the rhythms. Her areoles became darker with the nubs engorged on her nipples. She rose and fell slowly and steadily astride his pelvis. Her star blue eyes were locked with his in a gaze demanding his attention to the here and now.

Amanda's toned thigh muscles worked like pistons to their purpose. Amanda practiced power yoga for muscle tone. Her whole being was now fixed on putting sensations on Gavin's swollen cock as it cycled in her cunt. She sustained her even strokes.

Ned mentally counted the number of strokes she performed in this upright position. He removed his arms from underneath the pillow behind his head. She paused. Gavin desired a change of direction and speed.

"How many was that, darling?"

"I counted twenty five, and that should do nicely for the vertical strokes. Let's switch it up a little."

Gavin moved his hands lightly to Amanda's knees propped beside his torso. His cock was buried completely in her cunt as she rested at the bottom. Gavin gave Amanda's knees a few gentle push-pull signals. Without any overt acknowledgement, Amanda complied with Gavin's direction.

Amanda began the new forward and backward motion desired by Gavin. She moved her ass cheeks backward along his legs and she felt Gavin's cock knob drag along the length of her cunt wall. It brushed her G-spot and slid towards her vaginal lips. Stopping just on the verge of it falling out, she raised her hips and pushed forward to entirely reseat his cock. Amanda fell into this new tempo.

Gavin admired the tidiness of the transition and thought Amanda's techniques were outstanding. He was pleased at the way Amanda had retooled flawlessly and pumped her hips in the new cycle.

Gavin's breathing shortened and gusted. He felt the end approaching but wanted to continue as long as possible. Amanda paused again.

"How many reps were in this cycle and how many more reps do you want me to do?"

"That was 15. I'm getting close. Pump it out for as long as you can. I don't think it will take too many more."

Amanda had completed only 10 more reps when the prickly tingle started in Gavin's toes, spread up his legs and crashed into his groin. He rounded his mouth, wheezed out a gust and leaned his head back deeper into the pillow.

Amanda saw Gavin's head tilt back, heard his pre-orgasmic sounds and prepared herself for the imminent finale of her efforts. Amanda halted fully embedded at the precise moment when Gavin's cock gushed.

Gavin growled low as his first pulse jetted up and out of his cock. Amanda clenched hard with her cunt muscles in order to add resistance to the effort he needed to ejaculate. She trusted that the squeeze would enhance his climax.

As Gavin's essence charged into her receptacle, she felt his pelvis strain upward as his back arched. She clamped her cunt even more tightly and held on. Her primal senses joined his burst as yet another orgasm washed across her. Amanda hoped Gavin's sensitized cock could feel her orgasmic cunt contractions running up and down her clenching tube. Amanda cried out her final ecstasy and fell forward on Gavin's chest.

Their heat ebbed slowly as hazy consciousness returned. Amanda opened her eyes and watched Gavin's face from up close for signs of his appreciation and pleasure. His eyes opened, he curled a slight smirk of satisfaction and motioned with one sideways head shake for her to dismount. Amanda unsheathed his shrinking flesh and glided to her back by his side. She rested her neck in the crook of his arm. He pecked her on the lips.

"Damn, Amanda, you are very good. I think I'll recommend an A for your homework. The results were superb. "

"Same for you, Gavin"

Amanda smiled and cradled his deflated cock in her hand. She held it lightly and still.

Gavin turned his head away and gradually fell asleep. She dozed off to sleep with him.

The next day, they went to breakfast, handed in their homework and spent the day in group exercises practicing client maintenance. They performed skits and play acted scenarios of giving clients their information, advice and counseling on product updates and service enhancements. At the end of the day, the retreat facilitator reminded them that it was Goth night for dinner. Makeup and costume artists would be available to help set the dark mood. Black was the appropriate color.

Gavin was in a particularly frisky mood and selected black slacks, a tight sleeveless black tee and boots. He let the makeup artist add fake tattoos and black eye shadow. Amanda was waiting in a sassy pirate wench costume. When they entered the dining room, their nametags read 'Number 2'.

As they approached Table 2, Gavin saw his original hostess, Ashley, already seated and was pleased that they would be the last table / swap mates of the retreat. Ashley had her red hair tied up in a poofy bun, exposing her ears and neck. She wore a purple cloak of some light fabric tied high on her neck. It draped her shoulders and torso, ballooning completely over her body and chair like a tent. Only her black high heels peeked out below the floor length hem.

Gavin extended his hand for a greeting. Ashley sat still, smiled sweetly and said her social hellos but kept her entire body sheathed beneath the cloak. During the meal, she let her current partner feed her food and drink bit by bit but made no move to help. She sat stoic and accepted his consideration.

The retreat facilitator mounted the podium for his habitual dinner announcements.

"Tomorrow we will practice client retention methods. After dinner, the males will go to the female swap partner's suite where the homework assignments are waiting. Please be safe and reasonable in your execution of the procedures. As always, the homework is due at the beginning of class."

Amanda left with her new swap partner and Gavin sat alone with Ashley.

"Do you want me to meet you there or accompany you now?"

"Whatever pleases you, master."

"What's with the 'master' thing?"

"That would be easier to explain if you untied and removed my cloak."

Gavin plucked at the neck tie and the cloak fluttered to the floor. Ashley was trussed into a leather corset that constricted her waist and racked her breasts up into a delicious rounded cleavage. Her nipples were glossed a deep red to match her lipstick.

Below the corset, her shaved pussy was uncovered. Her heels were buckled tight to her ankles. Her hands were hidden behind her back. A silver leash chain descended from a ring embedded in the broad leather collar surrounding her neck. The leash chain was coiled on the edge of the seat between her thighs. Every piece of leather she wore was polished jet black.

Gavin took her arm and hauled Ashley to her feet. He found her wrists were cuffed by black leather bands behind her back.

Gavin didn't need any further explanations. He gathered her cloak in his arm, took the end of the leash and paraded the trussed and half-naked Ashley behind him out of the dining room, down the hallway and to her suite. He opened the door and pushed her through. She stumbled in the high heels but recovered.

On the coffee table was a small array of dungeon devices: knifes, scissors, crops, blindfolds and gag cloths. A set of increasing-sized silver bullet probes completed the toolkit.

A single envelope was propped on the counter. It was addressed to 'The Male'. Gavin opened it and read:

'You are disappointed with the way you have been treated. Make her plead to continue the relationship. Be firm and stern about your requirements and what must be done to resolve the situation.

Write two paragraphs below, 50 words or less, one from the viewpoint of the vendor and the other from the viewpoint of the client, describing how the situation was resolved.'

Gavin put the letter back in the envelope. He saw Ashley try to read the words from a distance. He decided that he would let her figure it out as they went along. Anyway, the setting, clothes and makeup made it pretty obvious what was expected.

"Come here, wench."

Ashley moved toward Gavin in her heels. She was tall already and the heels brought her to Gavin's height. She stood before him.

"Eyes down!"

Gavin walked a circuit around her. He checked her wrist cuffs. The cuffs were 'secured' with a jewelry type catch that any child could pull and break. If he accidently went too far she could breakaway and protect herself. That was a proper safeguard.

He patted her butt cheeks and the flesh rippled nicely. Ashley truly had a fine ass. In front he smoothed a hand over her shaved pussy. It was also very nice. She wore no stockings.

"Slut! Why should I continue to have any relationship with you?"

"Please, sir, how have I displeased you?"

"You have disrespected me three times with your inadequate attention to my best interests."

"But, sir, I did not know you were unhappy with my services."

"I have tried to be gracious and kind in my message but you have mistaken that for complacency and weakness. I demand that you make amends."

"Please, sir, I am willing to do whatever it takes to continue servicing you. What do you want from me?"

"I will overlook the past if you atone for the three past wrongs."

"Yes, sir, I will try my best to atone for my negligence."

"You must demonstrate that you value me in all ways. Therefore, you will suck, wank and fuck me to my satisfaction. Kneel!"

Ashley lowered herself to her knees before him. Gavin's interchange with Ashley had gotten him semi-hard. Her face was now crotch height to him. He unzipped and stood before her kneeling form.

Ashley waited for his cock to come to her lips. She hoped he would talk to her about the homework assignment while she served her first atonement. Gavin put his hands into her hair as her face leaned to him. Her tongue scooped his cock into her mouth. She started the sucking as he maneuvered her head around using handfuls of her coiffed hair as handles.

"Very nice, Ashley, keep sucking like that. Damn, it feels good in your mouth."

Gavin's hands gripped her head and his hips began to sway as he fucked her mouth and she sucked on his cock with firm, wet suction. She could feel his cock pulse as she sucked and he drove the knob into her throat. Her tongue swirled on the cock head.

"Keep sucking, you bitch. I want the first of my loads down your gullet. You will swallow when I cum."

Gavin began to pump his hips faster and gust for breath. Ashley sucked harder, waiting for him to shudder and jerk before releasing his cum into her mouth.

Gavin called her names: slut, cunt, whore, and wench. She felt him twitch and his yell preceded his first fountain of cum spurting into her mouth. She waggled her head on his cock, allowing her lips to caress the shaft.

She gulped and pushed her lips forward and sucked his shaft as more cum spewed into her mouth. Ashley swallowed again and held still as he shrank. She let his cock fall from her lips and sat back onto her heels.

Gavin grinned and shook his flaccid cock. He pushed it back into her mouth and Ashley gave it a good strong suck to pull out any latent spunk. Gavin groaned and pulled back.

Ashley stayed on her knees as Gavin stepped back and plopped into the arm chair. His eye makeup and the dim light of the room gave his face an evil masked appearance. Ashley lowered her eyes under his stare.

When Gavin had rested from his exertions and chose to continue, he lifted Ashley by her arm and got her standing again. He released her cuffs and allowed her hands to come free to her front. He marched her to the bed. She faced him as he caressed her tits. They were as easy in his hands as they had been on his eyes. Despite her newly freed hands, Ashley made no move to restrict or resist his movements. She looked down as he kneaded the globes.

At last, Gavin tired of that game. He pushed quick and hard on her breasts, landing her on her back on the mattress.

"Scoot up into the middle, bitch. Do I have to do all the work?"

Ashley butt walked further onto the mattress. Her calves lay off the bed and her heels dangled without touching the floor. Her satin corset was clinched below her boobs and not shelving them anymore. They were still firm but spongy and more torus shaped mounted on her prone chest.

Gavin found lotion on the nightstand and dribbled some in her boob valley. He knee walked up and straddled her torso. His stiffening cock waddled as he neared it to her cleavage.

"Rub that around a little to get my cock massager ready to go."

Ashley used her hands to compress the mounds inward and rifled them back and forth to spread the lotion around. The skin-on-skin contact with the help of the lubrication made a squeaking noise. She let her tits flop apart enough to create an inviting crevasse for Gavin's cock.

Ashley waited for Gavin's next move.

Gavin straddled her tits and held cock down as he lowered his hips over her chest. Ashley caught his shaft in the soft valley then pressed her breasts together around him. She rested her head down onto the mattress as Gavin began to rock his hips and pump his cock through the warm, soft flesh that surrounded his cock. He saw her close her eyes.

"Oh, no, you don't. I want you engaged in the action, cunt."

His hands came down to her head. One lifted her by the hair while the other pushed a pillow under her head. He let her head drop onto the pillow which now propped her head forward so that he could push his cock head to her lips with each forward stroke of his knob.

Ashley saw the tip emerge and felt the resilient flesh of his knob press against her lips. She opened her mouth and licked. Gavin pushed his further and let the head penetrate her lips. Ashley sucked and licked it and continued to press her breasts together along his shaft.

Gavin gave an evil grin. He pinched her nipples, twisted and chuckled at her grimace. Gavin was having a good time fucking the bitch's tits. The sensation was exceptional and her mouth worked hard, sucking and licking his knob. He roughly fucked her this way and saw her face show a moment of doubt about the progress of this exercise.

"Good...good...whore. Hold those tits while I fuck them. And suck me as much as I allow you to."

Gavin was now turned on by visual, emotion and audio stimuli. Ashley was grunting from the force of his slams. Her mouth was sucking and licking his cock like piece of delicious candy. Her spittle dribbled on her chin.

He pulled and twisted her nipples some more, feeling hardness in her nubs.

Gavin was feeling the energy return as his ardor rose. He lengthened his strokes; pulling his cock head from her lips, down through the valley and then pushing it all the way back.

Gavin was unable to hold back groans and Ashley hoped that he was close. Her boobs were beginning to get sore.

Gavin breathed heavily and his throat tensed up. Ashley sucked and licked at his cock head extra hard hoping to help him along to closure.

Gavin groaned again, his muscles tensed and back arched. He still held the nipple nubs as his body rose and they were pulled upward by him unknowingly.

Ashley watched his face contort and saw his body stiffen. She gave his cock a last lick before her lips closed on the knob. There was a momentary delay and then his sperm gushed forth. Five shots pooled in her mouth and Ashley kept a suction going to release his energy and essence which she hoped would calm him. His body relaxed enough to relieve the strain on her nipples. But Gavin still pinched them between his fingers.

Gavin let out a cleansing breath and leaned forward, opened his eyes and looked happily into her face and smiled. He rolled off of her, closed his eyes and dozed. One more scene to go. He hoped it was really good.

He awoke with Ashley sitting on her heels sideways to him. She had guarded over him, naked and asleep. Ashley wondered and dreamed about how their last rough fuck would go. She had been thinking about him all week, ever since he walked into her presence at the airport VIP gate. Even with the others, she fantasized about Gavin. She hoped he would let her enjoy an orgasm as he plugged her hole with his prick.

Gavin watched her watch him. She was a great looking bitch. It would have been so much better to meet and couple in nicer circumstances. The sudden idea caught Gavin like a blow to the head. His voice was softer as he addressed her.

"How are you feeling?"

"Fine, sir, what can I do to render you service now?"

Gavin went for broke. "Go get the homework envelope. Bring it here."

Ashley got off the bed and brought the envelope to him. Gavin read her the text on the paper. Ashley read through it again by herself.

"Ashley, I am not a very violent guy. This isn't my style. Let's write out something about how we cleared the air of our grievance and my cock of its cum and kissed and made nice. Then let's drop this charade and really kiss and make nice."

Ashley's heart beat a little faster.

"That's exactly what I want."

They coordinated a couple paragraphs about highly emotional tension release that led to a new understanding and a commitment to talk out their differences in the future before the relationship suffered from miscommunication. Gavin and Ashley both thought that was a proper course of action.

The homework assignment was completed. Gavin wanted to wash up. He headed for the tub. After he was settled in the door opened and Ashley walked in. She had removed her heels. She needed help with the collar, cuffs and corset. The collar was easy. Gavin found he catch in back and released it. The cuffs were the same. The corset was a problem.

The corset laces were pulled extra tight. Gavin could not loosen the knot. Ashley knew the solution. She returned with the knife from the dungeon table layout. Gavin sliced the laces and the corset gave way. Ashley had been bound I it so long that she forgot how tight it had been. She sighed as it came off.

There was no question that she was going to join Gavin in the tub. They sponged and lathered each other. Gavin was careful with his touch on her bruised nipples. He regretted that.

bhuff
bhuff
361 Followers