Total Woman Security 04

Story Info
Amarillo: Industrial Secrets.
6.4k words
4.42
11k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers

Destiny watched the monitor screen as the robots inside the super-clean room assembled the tiny parts. Jonlee stood behind her, impatient with her presence. As Technology Director of this super-secure electronics factory, he didn't like prying visitors, even ones admittedly as good-looking as Destiny. He had protested vigorously against the visit, citing the risks of revealing trade secrets but he had been over-ruled.

Destiny's soft voiced questions were probing and insightful. "How do you perform regular maintenance on the robots in the clean-room conditions? What are the security protocols for adjusting the controlling software? Who has access to the computer mainframe's physical location?"

The clandestine airwaves had been buzzing with rumors of an imminent sale of ultramodern missile guidance technology to agents of the Axis of Evil. Total Woman Security was helping the manufacturing corporation tighten up its security. All of the physical protocols had been reviewed and re-reviewed and no fault was apparent. They concluded that a mole must be active within the factory and ready to abscond with the crucial technology.

Jonlee patiently answered Destiny's queries and escorted her as requested through controlled corridors and passageways to locked rooms and equipment only he and a few others were privy to. Destiny took no notes and recorded no information. She acted like a technology tourist, gawking and gaping at the pretty flashing monitoring lights.

Destiny didn't need to take notes. She held advanced degrees in electrical and electronic engineering and understood the concepts. She had been thoroughly briefed on the facility and its equipment by others before her visit. The specific technology advances that made this facility that small fraction better than all the others came from the genius of Jonlee. He was a prodigy in his professional field.

Destiny liked Jonlee, despite his obvious challenges in gender relations. His personnel file and surreptitious TWS background check had shown him to be frugal, un-married, few close friends and totally devoted to his career. The study had concluded that Jonlee himself was not the mole. But he could be an unwitting accomplice of an associate.

Destiny let Jonlee stew all day with her disruptive presence. His annoyance was palatable. As the afternoon waned, she sensed an easing in his angst as the end of his perceived ordeal approached. In the lobby on Destiny's way out, she shook Jonlee's hand.

"So, Jonlee, any idea where a girl can find a good time in this town? Are you doing anything later?"

Jonlee had the sorrowful look of the mouse who, having suddenly escaped the cat's paws, found himself hauled back in.

"It's science trivia night at the Big Texan. I'm meeting some friends there. We play every Wednesday night."

"Sounds like fun. How's the food?"

"The dining room serves legendary steaks but the trivia room has typical bar fare."

"Well, then, maybe I'll see you there."

Destiny took her leave. Jonlee made a final round of inspections to satisfy himself that his cherished machinery was running smoothly before packing up to leave as well.

-----------------------------

"And the answer is 'ionized radical molecules'! Ten points for the Geek Squad!" The sparse crowd around the room echoed a drawn out groan.

Jonlee and his three friends exchanged high-fives. Two questions left and they would take the prize tonight... again. Damn, this was fun.

Kaleb, Lamar and Matt pushed the napkins and empty bowls aside getting ready to dig into the ninth question of this evening's nerdy fun fest. A clatter drew Kaleb and Lamar's attention. Matt ignored the bowl he had just dropped as he stared at the front door. Kaleb and Lamar followed his gaze.

Was she lost?

A short black sequined cocktail dress hovered at the entrance among the myriad of blue jeans and flannel shirts. Inside the dress was a strikingly beautiful Chinese female complete with long legs, long push-up cleavage and long fluid hair. Her face was set-off by red lips and made-up black eyes peeking beneath eyebrows swathed by black bangs.

Jonlee followed their gaze and discovered Destiny had just walked into the bar. She peered around until she found him in the crowd and waved. Kaleb, Lamar and Matt now stared at Jonlee.

"You KNOW her?" asked Matt.

"I think that's Destiny, my Security Auditor at work."

"You THINK? You don't remember? If it were ME, I would REMEMBER!" cackled the guys.

Jonlee protested. "Yeah, well, she looked different today wearing a lab coat, safety glasses and her hair in a librarian's bun under the hardhat. Anyway, she's kind of a pain in the ass."

Kaleb harrumphed. "She can pain my ass anytime... all night long..."

The guys did a quick preen, smoothing hair, adjusting glasses and shirts, standing at anxious attention as Destiny floated to their table. Every other male eye in the room followed her short journey with wonder and interest.

"Hello, Jonlee, so glad to see you here. I was hoping to find you. I wanted to get out of the hotel but a girl can get really lost in this town. I'm glad to see a familiar face. "

"Hi, Destiny. So... you found us?"

"Sure did! Aren't you going to introduce me to your friends?"

Jonlee looked at three stiff geeky smiles on three stiff geeky faces not used to finding such knockout grandeur in their usual haunts and hideouts... or rather her finding them.

"This is Kaleb... Lamar... and Matt. They are my only regular buds in town."

Destiny extended her delicate hand and pressed lightly with each man in turn. Without invitation, she drew up a stool and sat at the high-top. Nobody objected.

Destiny displayed her best social ice-breaker skills, asking the men lots of small talk questions about the city, their jobs and interests. Kaleb was a biologist at the local agricultural station, studying animal diseases. Lamar managed a computer software design firm. Matt travelled a lot and was vague about his work, something involving radar, airports and jet engines.

The next trivia question was announced, requiring an answer in 60 seconds. Destiny watched with interest as the four amigos whipped out smart phones and thumbed queries into the internet search engines. The vote was three to one on the proposed answer; Matt had some difficulty getting his PDA to cough up the information quickly enough.

Kaleb ran their written answer to the disc jockey before time was called. The quintet of four geeks and one bombshell resumed their chatter.

The intercom popped on as a voice announced "And the answer is 'continental drift'! Another ten points for the Geek Squad!"

The guys high fived again, this time joined by a bubbly Destiny.

"Wow. You guys are really smart. How do you know all this stuff?"

Lamar crowded next to her and keyed his PDA. "It's a custom search program specific to science terms and databases. See... when I ask it any open-ended technical query, it sorts through the data and displays the best answer while it continues looking for more information. Neat, huh?"

Destiny was given the grand tour of handheld internet technology resident on each one of the devices at her table. Lamar had shared it with everyone on the team.

Destiny was beginning to mentally catalog and prioritize the intelligence she was gathering. Kaleb, the biologist from Kansas, didn't seem a likely candidate as the mole handler. His expertise was in organic chemistry and life sciences, not physics. She would reserve any investigation of his activities for last.

Lamar worked with computer technology and that fit with the software and hardware guidance modules in question. She would keep an eye on him.

Matt had been vague regarding his job. It involved aeronautics, fully in keeping with missile guidance and performance. If any of these three were dirty, Matt would be her first choice. She would start with him. For the remainder of the evening, Destiny sat next to Matt, flipping her hair, laughing at his wit, touching his skin and flattering him at every opportunity.

At the end of the evening, the Geek Squad had won the grand prize, a 10 pound bag of shell-on peanuts. They were the same free salty nuts that filled the patrons' bellies and the same papery husks that crunched underfoot as the crowds left for home.

Saying their farewells, Destiny held back until the others left. She tapped Matt's arm.

"Can you help me get a cab?"

"Are you headed to your hotel? Which way is that?"

Destiny stated the hotel across town and Matt offered her a ride instead. "I just need to drop by my house first, okay? I think something in the basement is starting to leak."

Destiny walked with Matt to his car. He held her door like the gentleman he was. He climbed in and fumbled with his keys. Before he could get them into the ignition switch, Destiny tackled him, gripping his neck, mashing her lips to his and running her tongue across his teeth and gums. Matt bragged to the guys about being a man of the world but this one really took him by surprise. He quickly recovered and took up an active part in the foreplay. He clutched her boob through the fancy dress.

Destiny rubbed Matt's denim cased crotch. She took Matt's other boob-less hand and pulled it under her hiked up hem. She rubbed his palm against her damp panty crotch.

"Your basement isn't the only thing with something leaking. I got it bad for you. Hurry! Let's get to your place fast. I can't wait much longer to see what you've got."

Matt eased Destiny back into her seat and wrestled the keys into the ignition switch. Pulling the Toyota onto the street he hoped the cops were busy elsewhere. He didn't need a speeding ticket, he just needed speed. He punched the engine.

Stumbling through his front door, the pair disentangled so that Matt could show Destiny towards the garden apartment's one bedroom.

Matt pointed, "It's that way. And I really do need to check the basement. I'll be right back."

Destiny waited in the foyer, perusing the plaques and pictures on the walls. An engineering diploma from Stamford, pictures with a blue overall clad astronaut and a smiling handshake with a military officer splashed in ribbons, stars and gold braid. Impressive and interesting that Matt ran in such circles.

Matt's voiced behind her. "It's just a few vanity shots during VIP tours. My employer does a lot of Defense Department work in addition to my division's civilian airport projects."

Destiny had heard Matt's approach but wanted time to cool things a tad so she wouldn't be rushed and careless in action or thoughts.

Destiny leaned back against Matt as he circled her waist. She tilted her face up for a kiss. Finally breaking off, she took his hand and headed for the bedroom with him in tow.

"It was this way, wasn't it? Let's pick up where we left off."

-------------------------------

Destiny writhed on the bed under Matt's forceful lapping on her cunt. She had wiled his interest and now was enjoying his handy tongue-work. Whether this was new for him or an echo of past practice, Matt was either very experienced or a quick learner. He was really good at cunnilingus. Destiny bit down hard on the corner of the pillow to muffle her cries. She was afraid her screams would wake the neighborhood and bring about unwelcome curiosity. She was supposed to be undercover.

After two sharp orgasms, Destiny was content to move on. She drew Matt up and buried his face in her cleavage, caressing his shoulders until she rolled him sideways and onto his back. He tilted up to kiss her but she put a intervening finger on his lips before smoothly mounting up cowgirl on his thighs.

Matt was feeling heady from his recent face time between Destiny's legs. If cunnilingus was always like that he would practice it more. The pride he felt in thrilling Destiny got his cock harder than ever he could remember. This woman really got him in the mood and he was raring to go.

Destiny held Matt's gaze as she tented her moist cunt lips over his prone but solid erection. She slid along his length, slowly, with regular back and forth moves. Her seeping oils slicked his throbbing cock. In time, Destiny levered up his musk-lubricated rod and slowly sank down, filling her vagina with his hefty manhood. Matt's knob scoured her internal folds, giving the partners a growing urgency to speed up. Destiny studied Matt's facial changes. She was skilled and patient, repeatedly holding their heat just below the ultimate peak, pausing as necessary to control the climb, extending the journey. They eventually crested the summit and mingled their juices and cries together.

Destiny lay sideways next to Matt and diddled his nipples. She glowed with post-orgasmic bliss. It was a job perk that she justified as a reward for diligent duty.

"So...how did you come about that search program you had at the bar?"

Matt stared at the ceiling in his own post-orgasmic daze. "Lamar made it."

Destiny slowed her fingers. Matt had not been the source of the program?

"It seems pretty sophisticated. Why doesn't Lamar package it up and sell it on the software market?"

"I dunno. Maybe he already has. Really, it's not that good on my PDA. The other guys get answers a lot quicker than me and we have the same hardware and software."

"Sounds pretty odd. Oh well... I need to use your bathroom."

Destiny retrieved her handbag. She closed the door and took out a lipstick cylinder and reglossed her lips. Satisfied, she glided back into the bedroom and approached Matt where he lay in bed watching her. She leaned over, captured Matt's face in her hands, and planted a long drawn out kiss on his welcoming lips. Matt felt heady after that. The ceiling swirled like he was drunk and he drifted off under the drug transferred by Destiny's special lip gloss.

Destiny searched about until she found it. She hooked Matt's PDA to a device from her handbag and it downloaded every byte and bit of data and programs. She dressed and gathered her things, replacing the PDA where she found it. She laid a note on Matt's sidestand thanking him for their great night together, explaining that she didn't want to wake a hardworking man from a well-deserved sleep. Maybe they would meet again someday.

---------------------

Destiny read the cryptology report on the data downloaded from Matt's PDA. Lamar's program was more than a simple search program. When it was activated, it scanned for the same program resident on any nearby PDA. From that PDA, it extracted an embedded data file and then transferred that data file to a third nearby PDA running the same program. Matt's PDA was a transfer device, not the source or destination of the data file.

The three PDA's were resident and running only among the four geek amigos at the Big Texan Trivia Night. She concluded that Lamar or Kaleb must be the mole. Jonlee and Matt were eliminated as suspects. Lamar was the software guy and the next best suspect.

---------------------

Lamar sat across from Destiny. She had called him, complaining about having to return to town again, this time for a debriefing of her earlier inspection visit. Jonlee was cold with her and, besides, they worked together. She was embarrassed about leaving Matt asleep in the morning after their great hook-up. Could Lamar have a quiet dinner with her so she wouldn't be bored this evening?

Lamar was conflicted. Destiny was beautiful and smart. Anyone in this town would have just died to be her escort for the evening. Matt hadn't resisted bragging afterwards about fucking Destiny so much that he had passed out from exhaustion. Now a week later, she was hitting on Lamar. It just didn't feel right. But then again, Lamar's balls tingled at the prospect of getting what Matt had gotten. His dick over-ruled his conscious.

They were having a quiet dinner in a little secluded restaurant, away from prying eyes and bustling crowds. Destiny wore her little black dress again. She was a charming conversationalist and Lamar was freely pouring out his life, his research and his business. Destiny seemed fascinated by all of it and was genuinely beginning to like Lamar as a person. But whenever Lamar asked reflective questions about her life and work, Destiny demurred and focused the discussion back on Lamar.

Over dessert and coffee, Destiny moved to the subject she really wanted to know about. "So the search engine you made for trivia night, is that a sample of your work?"

Lamar looked furtively around the room then leaned-in towards Destiny with a sly expression.

"It's not my program. It's Kaleb's. We wanted an advantage for Trivia Night and that seemed to be it. But he said it was pirated from someone else and I couldn't tell the others where I got it. So I pass it off as my own. That was plausible because I design software; but for accounting packages, not internet search engines."

Lamar leaned back out and tried to keep a passive face. He had just broken an oath to one of his few friends. Destiny held a fixed stare at Lamar until he folded from the tension.

"Come-on. Look at me. I'm a loser. I know I'm technology smart but I'm a geek and not much to look at. I don't play sports and my social life is a joke. I can hardly talk to girls and I rarely go on dates. Once a week I get to win a stupid bag of peanuts. But for that moment, I feel like a real winner. Everyone needs to feel like a winner sometimes."

Destiny quickly processed this new lead. Lamar may be lying about Kaleb and the search engine but probably not. That left Kaleb as the ultimate suspect. But she could not deal with that fact tonight. She needed to throw Lamar off track so that he didn't alert Kaleb.

"Lamar, honey, I don't think you're a loser. I don't have dinner in intimate little locations with anyone I think is a loser. And here I am now with you. I travel a lot for my job. I get lonely out on the road by myself all the time. I have needs..."

Destiny let the last statement trail off, hoping Lamar would pick up on the implication. Lamar just sat there. Destiny upped the ante.

"Please take me back to my hotel and stay with me tonight. I want to get to know you even better. Please..."

Lamar was still conflicted but the tingling in his balls said 'go for it'. He signaled the waitress, paid the check and escorted Destiny to his used subcompact sedan. They drove to her hotel while she rubbed his inner thigh all the way.

In her upper floor suite, she found some wine and they sipped it looking out over the small city and its twinkling lights. Lamar was pulling at his crotch. Destiny held her amusement in check; she was happy to be the cause of Lamar swelling discomfort. Destiny laid her head on Lamar's shoulder and slicked her hand down his chest. She worked open Lamar's belt and zipper to give him room to grow. She slipped her hand to adjust his angle.

Destiny gently palmed the lump inside Lamar's briefs and froze. There was an awful lot of meat there. She sat up and worked his pants wide open. Lamar's semi-swollen erection popped out. It was huge.

"Lamar, what do you mean you can't get dates? Where in hell have you been hiding this bad boy?'

"Ah, come on, Destiny. You don't need to make fun of me."

Destiny hefted Lamar's partial erection with both hands and looked him in the eye.

"I'm not making fun of you, dearie. Why haven't the girls around town been breaking down your door to get at this hunk of man-meat?"

"Well... probably because they don't know about it."

Destiny opened her mouth to respond but hesitated. She grinned at a novel thought.

"Sweetie, tell me the truth. Are you a virgin?"

Lamar looked away shame faced. Destiny caught her mistake but too late.

"No, Lamar, don't be embarrassed. It's just a stage of growth. Everyone is a virgin at first. We all leave that behind at a different time in our lives."

bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers
12