Total Woman Security 05

Story Info
Miami: Illegal Immigration.
5.5k words
4.21
10.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The colored strobes magnified the bass beat of the house mixed dance music. Lively party girls in various phases of sweaty undress bounced in time to the music. Many patrons were dancing on the scattered parquet squares. Others were lounging in cushioned sofas arranged in intimate clusters. Scantily clad waitresses carrying drink trays navigated the furniture obstacle course, dodging tipsy patrons and their sneaky breast and ass grabs.

Fernando was ensconced in a sofa with a girl he had been chatting up. She was a knockout little blonde who played tongue tag with Fernando between sips of alcohol. They were also exchanging not-so-furtive groin and tit caresses.

It was 4 AM and the club was closing. Fernando wanted to continue their one-on-one party in his limousine. He signaled his bodyguard/driver to get ready to go. The man settled the bar tab and stood politely by as Fernando negotiated the price with the blonde. In agreement on compensation, they exited the noisy and degenerating atmosphere. The blonde strutted beside Fernando on her stilettos. They rounded the corner to the empty parking space. Fernando stopped short.

"What the FUCK! Where's my car?!" The bodyguard was already on his cell to 911.

"I want to report a car theft."

The tinny voice at the police center asked "Where was it located?"

The bodyguard gave the address on South Collins Avenue, South Beach, Miami.

"Do you have the make, model and license plate number?"

The bodyguard described the car and the plate number.

"Please hold...sir, according to my log, the car was not stolen...it was towed. It was parked in an illegal spot for that day and time. Look around for the No Parking signs. There will be a towing company name and telephone number. You can pay the parking fine and towing fee together at their yard when you retrieve your car. Good night, sir."

The bodyguard explained the circumstances to Fernando.

"Well, dammit!"

Fernando stood over the blonde as he explained.

"Okay, honey, looks like the night is over for both of us. Here's some cash for your trouble. I have to go get my car."

"Hey! What the FUCK! $100!? We agreed $500 for a long, slow blowjob."

"Well, I didn't get a blowjob, did I!" shouted an agitated Fernando. The blonde stood her ground.

"No problem. Plop your ass down on that curb and I'll do you right here. Deal's a deal, mister."

"Scoot, hon. Take a hike; we're done here."

The blonde strutted away. She was loudly muttering about deal breakers and meeding to find a new career.

Fernando found the No Parking sign and took a cell picture. It had the no-parking times listed and the designated towing company: Total Integrity Towing Services. Fernando called the number and got a recording.

'You have reached Total Integrity Towing Services. If you are calling to retrieve a towed vehicle, our yard is at 26th and Washington in South Beach. Our yard is open from 7 AM to 7 PM. The standard towing fee is $250 plus City of South Beach parking fines of $100. After 48 hours, the storage fee is $100 per 24 hours per vehicle, not prorated. We do not accept checks, credit cards or debit cards; bring cash. If these fees seem excessive, sit on it and rotate until you learn to pay attention to No Parking signs. Leave any message after the beep; we will return polite messages. Rude comments are ignored. However, you are welcome to come by and repeat those statements to our Doberman yard dogs. Have a nice day. Beeeep...'

Fernando hung up and checked his wallet. He was short the cash fees required. He and his bodyguard started walking toward the Total Integrity Towing Services address. There should be an ATM along the way.

After they rounded the corner, a man wearing a city public works uniform removed the transitory No Parking sign and carried it away. This was the quickest $500 bucks he had ever made. And that blonde had given him a really, really good blowjob. Too bad for Fernando that he had turned her down.

And so the trap was set...

-----------------------------------------------

Fernando entered the Total Integrity Towing Service client reception area at exactly 7 AM. He saw his limo in the fenced storage yard with its front wheel booted. The reception area was sparse, a couple uncomfortable looking wooden chairs. Fernando figured that was on purpose; fewer missiles for angry drunks to toss around in a fit of wheels-challenged rage.

The receptionist sat on a tall stool behind a mesh reinforced plexi-glass partition. Her bright white teeshirt was stretch firm across her large round breasts. Silk screened red letters emblazoned the mounds on her chest: T.I.T.S.

Fernando thought that was pretty obvious. He wondered what else was labeled in the office, maybe C.O.F.F.E.E...P.O.T or D.O.N.U.T.S. Then he realized she wore the company logo: T...otal... I...ntegrity... T...owing... S...ervices.

Fernando stepped up to the thick window barrier. It was probably bullet resistant.

"I want to retrieve my car."

"Sure thing, mister. Which one?"

"Huh...the only one in the lot?"

"Oh...I guess you mean the black limo. Just a minute while I pull up the DMV record."

As she typed, her breasts jiggled tightly. Fernando was standing close to the glass window and took the opportunity to look her over. She was definitely Cubana. Olive complexion and dark wavy hair set off her smoldering eyes and ruby lips. Snug orange gym-shorts covered her taut ass perched on the tall stool. She wore heels, probably a constant companion, what with her short frame.

"Yep, here we go. Go any ID?"

Fernando slipped his business card through the window tray. It carried his name, address, business telephone and fax numbers, emails and his occupation: IMMIGRATION LAWYER.

"Sir, do you have any official photo ID. You know: a driver's license or passport?"

Fernando put his Driver's License against the glass.

"I need to see it in here so I can compare it to the DMV record and enter the information in our towing file. Could you push it through the slot?"

"Will I get it back?"

"Of course. When I'm through I'll pass it back."

"Not 'of course'. You took and held my car."

"Don't be silly. We can sell a car to get our money back. We can't sell your license."

Fernando thought 'You might be surprised what you can buy and sell in the immigration business.'

"Okay, sir, I need $350 in cash and your signature on the release form."

Fernando scanned the details on the form and signed it. He noted the form said. 'Prepared by Nadia'.

"Is that you? Is your name Nadia?" Now Fernando had a name to go with the face...and the tits, the ass, the hair, makeup and high heels.

"Yep. That's me. Here's your copies and a receipt for the fees including the parking violation. Now let's go verify the VIN and you can take your car home."

Nadia spun her ass on the stool and hopped down to an accompanying bounce of her tits, which were aptly labeled.

Nadia met Fernando at the side door and escorted him past the chained Dobermans towards his car.

"So, Nadia. Why do you work here? Family owned? Helping Daddy out?"

"No...No...It's just a job. The day and evening receptionist comes in at noon when I punch out. Most of the crazies don't wake-up or sober-up until midday. That's when the fun in the rage-cage starts...if you call it fun. Some of them are regulars. They never learn. Thelma is a big woman. She can hold her own.

"Clients like you are easy to satisfy. If you're here in the morning, you probably have a steady life and this was just an unfortunate mistake."

"So you work only here? No other job?"

"No...I wait tables in the clubs or special catering gigs around town. Sometimes I strip or dance topless in shows. When the money gets tight, I might do a little more after hours. But I try to avoid that. It either turns out to be a quickie or makes me late for this job. I prefer day-cruises and overnights. More time to enjoy it. Say...have you got any work for me at your office?"

Fernando's mind flashed a vision of Nadia under his desk, working his cock. "I'll really think hard about that."

"Okay...so, let's check the VIN. I'm pretty sure it's right. Matches the DMV record but it's dark at night when the towing drivers do their paperwork."

Nadia leaned over the hood to peer at the VIN plate under the front windshield. Her orange shorts tightened across her ass and camel-toed her pussy lips. She hopped on her heels a little to get a better look at the plate, shaking her whole booty.

"I can't be sure if that last one is a capital I, a No.1 or a capital L. What do you think, sir?"

Fernando leaned over her. His groin pressed her butt cheeks. His weight on her back mashed her boobs into the hood and her hair smelled heavenly. He pressed hard and leaned in, twisting his head to get a better angle for viewing the VIN and then twisting down to peer at her compressed tits, rotating his trapped swollen cock around on her orange shorts.

"What's it supposed to be?' he asked.

"No. 1"

"Yep, it's a No. 1."

Fernando did not pullback. He wiggled his groin against her a little more. He waited for her to protest but she didn't.

Fernando stood up. Nadia leaned up and fumbled the keys from the plastic pocket on the clipboard. She called a mechanic over who removed the tire boot. He took it and the clipboard back inside the shop.

Fernando thumbed the door-lock bob and the limo clicked its locks and beeped. He had let his bodyguard/driver depart to get breakfast. Fernando would pick him up at the diner. Nadia stood attentively.

"Well, the car's all yours now. That's it... unless there is anything else I can do for you."

Fernando though about how his whole morning had been hammered by this towing episode. He was out $350 for towing, $100 to the dismissed hooker and a lost blowjob. In fact, there WAS something this buxom little beauty could do for him. He locked eyes with Nadia. She suddenly became self-conscious and dropped her gaze.

Fernando spoke soft but firm, "You liked it when I dry-humped you on the hood, didn't you?"

"Yes, sir, I liked it," she murmured.

"Nadia, I dropped a chunk of change here this morning and felt truly stressed. But I still kept my cool and have been very polite. That should make me a member of your good customer rewards program."

Nadia peeked up furtively but kept her face and gaze down. Fernando opened the back door.

"Get in!" he growled.

Nadia squeezed past him and clamored into the back seat. Fernando followed her and locked the doors.

Fernando sat in the center, Nadia sat across on the other seat. He stretched his legs, unbuckled his belt and took out his semi-tumescent erection. Nadia leaned in to peck a kiss on the cock head but he stopped her. He probed a finger inside her shorts and felt dewy wetness at her cunt lips. His other hand cupped a cotton covered tit and squeezed.

"Get those shorts and panties off. Ride me cowgirl style. I'm going to play with these fun-bags while you fuck me. Let's go."

Nadia stripped her shorts off and grabbed the hem of her T-shirt to lift it over her head. Fernando stopped her again.

"I'll make that part of my fun-bag game. Just climb aboard and let's get started. I have been primed since midnight for a roaring cum."

Nadia pulled Fernando's pants all the way off and straddled his thighs. She picked up and stroked his shaft. It responded nicely.

Meanwhile, Fernando hefted both tits and bounced them inside her T-shirt. He rolled and squeezed, pinched and rubbed. That was okay but he was ready for a closer examination. He grasped the cotton hem and lifted it over the swells of her breasts. Her nipples were very big and much darker than her complexion. There were no tan lines anywhere. Fernando leaned in and touched a tongue tip to her nub. No response. He lapped the flat of his tongue. No response. He sucked hard, drawing as much spongy mass as possible inside his mouth. A small 'huh'. He tooth trapped the nub. A moan.

Nadia's musk was emanating from her moist pussy. Her thighs twitched on Fernando's legs. Fernando lifted the T-shirt hem higher and swept it over her head. He scissored his legs to unbalance Nadia. Her boobs jostled and she braced on his shoulders. She shuffled forward and grazed her plump pussy lips along his solid cock. Fernando's hands regained their hold on her tits. He squeezed and kneaded. Nadia purred.

Nadia planted her forehead against his and smiled. Braced on hands, knees and forehead, Nadia slid her tenting cunt lips up and back along his length. Fernando fondled her breasts and they played tongue tag. When Fernando moaned in her mouth, Nadia finally rose up, trapped his knob with her vaginal lips and stretched her pussy down over him, taking him inside. She smoothly glazed his prick, setting an elongated rhythm that thrilled them both.

Fernando rolled and pinched Nadia's nipple nubs. Her cunt pulsed. He pinched again and she pulsed again. Fernando was exhilarated by the harmonized sensations and continued playing with the tit-cunt reflexes. But after night-long interrupted foreplay, he finally succumbed and dumped his load deep in Nadia's cunt. She enfolded his strained facial expression in her breasts, enjoying his autonomic licking of her cleavage. As he came back from his near stupor, she tried to dismount but Fernando held her close.

Nadia was playful but insistent. "Sir, I have to get dressed and go back to the office."

"Sure, you may go to the office. But dressed? Nope, your T-shirt and shorts are my souvenirs. I'll let you keep your panties. If you scurry, no one will see you bouncing mostly naked across the yard. I'm sure you have more T.I.T.S shirts inside. "

Nadia protested. "No deal. Let me call the office and someone can bring another T-shirt out here. Have you got a cell phone?"

Fernando only had his secure cell that no one but one particular client knew about. One call couldn't hurt. Yielding, he handed her the cellphone. Nadia dialed a number.

"Hey, guys, I lost my T-shirt. Bring me another one... please... I don't care if you did see me get in the car, bring me another T-shirt... Okay, alright, he's keeping it as a souvenir... What do you mean, NO... Fuck You, you ASS HOLES!"

Nadia lowered the phone and frowned at the lighted dial face.

She pouted. "They won't do it. In fact, they're standing outside so they can watch me bounce back to the office topless. Let me have my T-shirt, please, and I'll get you another one."

"Nope. These are my souvenirs. Panties are yours" smirked Fernando.

Nadia dejectedly dismounted a flaccid Fernando. She donned her panties. She had worn her heels throughout the fuck session. Fernando unlocked the doors. Nadia climbed out. She poked her head back in, letting her boobs dangle and rock. Fernando reached out for a final cop and feel. Nadia giggled as she watched Fernando's palm fondle her tit and then she looked at his face.

"Give some thought to getting me a job in your office. As you see, I have excellent customer satisfaction skills. You know where to find me. Adios."

As Nadia ducked towards the office, the mechanic and driver hooted and whistled as she swayed and bounced across the yard in her heels. Fernando got a final undulating ass show until Nadia slammed the side door to the office.

Fernando drove his car from the lot and joined his bodyguard driver for breakfast.

Nadia found another T-shirt and stretched it on her torso. She good-naturedly stuck her tongue out at the grinning men. Nadia dialed a number from the office landline.

"Did you rap the number? Good. It's a Blackberry 6504. Get the wiretap setup and prepare the GPS tracking bug. Yeah, I'll be there shortly."

-------------------------------

Fernando was never comfortable when Aziz came to his office for appointments. But there he was, waiting. Fernando hurried in and made apologies for his tardiness. He explained away the delay due to the no parking zone towing incident. Aziz looked impassive and thoughtful. He never showed much emotion. That was the part that unsettled Fernando.

"We have two more martyrs arriving in two weeks. You will need to get them six-month VISA's; pose them as tourists or temporary students. Six months should be long enough for their operation."

"That shouldn't be a problem. Do you have their passport numbers and details?"

"They do not yet have passports. We will pay you again for that added service."

Fernando leaned back and threw up his hands. "Whoa, partner, not again. There are only so many times I can do that. When you crash planes, drop skyscrapers and murder its citizens, the US government tends to get pissed...and a hell of a lot more vigilant. It's a risk that one suspicious passport may get tagged and Homeland Security will make the connection among them all."

Aziz calmly spoke with the timeless patience of the truly faithful. "My dear friend, Fernando, ours is a risky profession. But Allah will guide us to Victory. Make the arrangements. I will send you the details via our secure cellphones. Salama, my friend."

Aziz rose and left the office without a further word.

-----------------------------

Fernando mingled aimlessly among the illuminati and shadier characters around the Star Island mansion's passive lit pool. The elegantly dressed guests chose drinks and delicacies from trays circulated by smartly suited waitresses. The attractive young attendants were coiffed and heeled. The simple uniforms were standard black mid-thigh pencil skirts with tightly tailored white tuxedo shirts and little black bowties.

The mansion's celebrity owner was hosting his vanity-charity's annual fund-raiser. Fernando attended each year and discretely donated a large sum of Aziz's money which the clueless celebrity forwarded to compromised charity accounts that sustained Aziz's sleeper cells. Unbeknownst to Fernando, the celebrity had arranged an exceptional thank you for a short list of the best donors.

The waitresses were busy and energetic, flowing continuously among the guests. Fernando noticed they were becoming more casual in their decorum. An hour into the party, the bowties went missing. A half hour later, the top couple buttons of the shirts were undone. Later, the shirts were unbuttoned to the waists, flashing morsels of pastel color which turned out to be string bikini tops emblazoned with the charity logo.

As the evening drew nigh to its ego-boosting wallet purge, the waitresses lost the skirts and blouses and strutted in their logo laden skimpy thong bikinis. After the closing festivities, when the money was counted, liberal alcohol and suggestive advertising had garnered another record year for the vanity-charity's coffers.

Most of the guests departed. A handful of gentlemen were invited to linger, Fernando included. Fernando had noticed Nadia in the group of servers. He approved of the celebrity's choice of caterers and the caterer's choice of temporary employees. The small group loitered in the pool area as the caterer packed up and decamped with his gear. The celebrity host reappeared.

"Gentlemen, thank you again for your generous annual support. I wouldn't consider myself a responsible host if I let you drive home after so much drinking. My guest rooms are available to you for the night.

"We appreciate your years of support. As such, we have token gifts as souvenirs of the event. You are invited to choose one for yourself. Let me demonstrate."

The host posed a bikinied waitress where all could see and untied her string top. He held it high and then pocketed the souvenir triangles of logo'd pastel micromesh. Pulling her into a bone crushing hug, he squashed the waitress's bare boobs against his chest and kissed her deeply. As the grinning girl regained her breath, he addressed his favored guests.

12