Total Woman Trainers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

Her sensual tutelage at the TWA would commence in a few months, a seeming eternity of waiting for the feverish pledge contributors. Catalina's manhandling would then dominate her next few years as she was tuned to sensual brilliance by the dexterous TWA guest coach tutors and staff.

Ned broke the mental revelry.

"Meanwhile, please focus your attention on the other potential candidates. We need a full sophomore class this fall."

Relinquishing their future fantasies, the men turned to the matter at hand.

Twelve other scholarship nominees needed to be chosen, an important responsibility. The committee members perused the pile of extra glamour photos. The coeds hovered anxiously. Whenever a gentleman lingered over a picture, the coed's hostess was quick to advocate for her nominee.

The men asked the hostesses pertinent questions and received detailed answers gleaned by from late night girly gossip and whispered confidences: Virgin or experienced? Cunt and oral? Nipple size, texture and hue? Pussy and nipples easily stimulated? Which other erogenous zones? Multi-orgasmic? Submissive or self-confident? No questions or answers were irrelevant. All received solid factual answers.

The men filled out the forms and the coeds tallied the results. Twelve potential enrollees and the assured Catalina were selected to be vetted by TWS and recruited into Total Woman Academy. Social obligations resolved, it was time to make more gratuitous selections for the remainder of the night. A merry scramble ensued; the alpha males eager to relieve the pent-up sexual tensions spawned by the soiree's elegant females.

Serena, the girl who could be Catalina's doppelganger, had three rapid-fire entreaties. Rather than squabble between themselves, the gentlemen allowed her to choose which lucky guest she would hostess in her room. She was certainly flattered, though accepted that she was just the proxy of their lust for Catalina. Regardless, she would be the perfect hostess; their thoughts dwelling on Catalina should keep them aroused enough to go all-night. She picked the youngest looking one, counting on his stamina. She set her goal at three strong orgasms. Those were for her; her energetic suitor could have as many as his stamina managed.

The other men selected their favorite coeds, who led them off to the coming all-night bouts of bawdy sex. Ned hung back, letting the others go first. He would take one of the left-overs to his penthouse suite. 'Left-overs' was a disingenuous term considering the fine feminine specimens that made up this semester's dormitory residents.

He spied the lithe freckled redhead, recalling her after-class saunter. Her long thin hair was pinned up, her spaghetti strap high-waist gown hanging to floor length, veiling her modest breasts and the tight little cunt that had repeatedly entertained Ned during the semester. He recalled the mind bending thrills as her clenching vagina ground on his bulky prick throughout their fucking. He wanted one more memory like that before he and the dormitory resident coeds reluctantly parted company tomorrow.

----------

Francine's face lit up when the brawny pledge contributor with the bad-boy scruff summoned her to be his overnight hostess. It was stated more as an order than a request. Without any lead-in, he simply told her that he was ready for her to take him to bed, so be quick with her goodbyes to the others.

Francine had spied his arrival at the beginning of the soiree. She found him alluring from the start. She had skimmed the crowd often, looking for him, catching glimpses, looking away when he caught her eyeing him. Her attraction to him simmered as the evening dragged on. She hadn't seen him smile the whole time.

Her guest nominee wore a stretch close fit gown, snuggly draping her frame. When Francine had shepherded her candidate to meet her obsession, he had been coolly audacious during his brash inquisition.

"Are you enjoying the evening?" he asked Francine's guest.

"Well, yes, sir. It's okay, I guess."

The man stared at her cleavage and deliberately flicked her aroused nubs with the heel of his wine glass.

"I see something has your interest. Pokies! Do your nipples always get hard in the company of virile men like me?"

The young lady flustered, helpless to respond to his bold intimate contact and brusque comment on her anatomy. He eye-locked her, waited patiently, compelling her to reply.

"Ah... Sometimes they get hard like this."

"Very nice. Are your areolae large flat disks or puckered cones?"

The girl stammered at his uninhibited questioning. "I don't know..."

She looked to Francine for help. Before Francine could act, the assertive experienced guest coach tutor offered his own kind of assistance.

"Not sure, huh? Okay, then. I'll take a look and judge for myself."

He reached a hand, his finger hooked her bodice and pulled. The young lady jumped back before he could expose her loose tit, disinclined to be fondled in public by this immodest stranger. He lowered his hand, ostensibly disappointed with her reaction. He calmly sipped his wine, another eye-locked pause in their exchange.

"Maybe some other time then... soon, I suspect..." His face was filled with a knowing expression. She would be one of his scholarship commitments; he would eagerly participate in her sensuous fate, peeling away her indecorous modesty. He turned away to seek his secondary choice.

Francine consoled her charge, reminding her again that these were alpha males, accustomed to ardent infatuation from women and freely acting on it. They moved on to more discreet interviews. But Francine's fascination was piqued by the gentleman's bold aura. Thus, her eager willingness when he selected her from among the many remaining coeds readily available to him.

Before she had finished her goodnights, he impatiently ended them for her. He took her hand firmly and hustled her away from her peers. He towed her to the elevator. She matched his speedy pace, well-practiced in balance and carriage while striding in her model high heels. She was tall, her statuesque figure accentuated by long straight black hair and eyebrow touching straight cut bangs. Her ivory skin was set off by blue eyes and high cheekbones. Her hair and dress fluttered attractively with her quick step pace, portending her animated nocturnal exertions. She prayed that she could satisfy this vigorous man.

Inside her room, her guest ordered her to undress him first. She took time and attention, employing her enticing arts, skillfully stimulating his erogenous zones during the process with lip pecks and magical finger caresses. When she was done, he sat in the deskside seat, naked and partially thickened, commanding her to strip seductively, to beguile him.

Francine slid her bodice down slowly, revealing her amazing boobs: shapely, firm, resilient, tipped with youthful conical nipples. With her hands clasping the dress draped at her waist, she posed sideways, looking square over a shoulder, letting him admire the mammary under-curves and points in profile. She wondered if he was comparing the size of her exposed stiffened nubs to her guest nominee's coyly concealed pokies.

Shimmying her head and shoulders, she let her cascading hair drape the chest masses, her darker nips holding his attention as they peeked through the hanging strands. Her full lips smiled as she spied the unsmiling man's pupils dilate at the sight. She stared at his eyes until he looked up again into hers.

She blinked downward to move his attention to her soon to be revealed lower half. Fluid waggles accompanied her release of the dress and her profiled hips and thighs were exposed as the gown puddled at her heels. Her ass was the perfect counter balance to her chest: graceful under-curves demonstrating firm musculature under the silky skin. The tone of her thighs promised a tight hold on his bounding body during their imminent frolic.

She executed a slow dancer's pirouette, flaunting a smooth 360 view, kicking away the solitary discarded garment. She stopped facing her sole audience, hands clasped behind, full frontal nudity on proud display. She saw that her cock for the night was standing sturdy. He desired her and she warmed with the mutual lust.

The alpha male assumed the initiative. He rose and hugged her waist, holding her hands captive behind her back; her heels brought her face level with his. He suckled her lips in a hard kiss. She leaned back in his arms, trusting him to treat her body safely. He drew her hips closer, pulling her groin tight against his. His forearms guided her hips in small revolutions. She balanced easily on her heels, rubbing her moist plush pussy over his cock and balls.

Still holding her waist tightly, he leaned her backwards, supporting her weight with his bulky strength. She hung her head back and fix your eyes on nothing. His scruffy jaw pressed her sensitized nips, sawing his stubbly beard side to side. She shuddered as the sensation sent a shiver down her spine. His tongue swept the umber disks, tasting her fruit flavored rouge. He pulled a deep suck on each.

He nibbled the nubs, hard. Francine squealed a protest and shimmied to get away from the pain. Rebuffed, he dropped her. She fell on the bed, her ass barely catching the edge of the mattress.

Francine tried to wriggle away, back-pedaling higher onto the bed. He grabbed her ankles and folded them behind his waist. Her alarm quickened. He grabbed two handfuls of firm ass and drew her closer. His raging hard-on slapped against her pussy. The contact reminded her of her purpose. She tempered her fear as she resumed her role of carnal hostess to this virile man. She swallowed and ventured a question.

"Sir, may I place you?" she asked.

Staring down on her, he grunted his affirmative response. She handled his manhood with due reverence, tenderly aligning their genitals for proper coitus. His tip touched her dewy lips and like a blossoming flower seeks pollination, the pinkness opened for him, wanting him, needing him. She shuffled her hips in anticipation but he stayed that way, standing tall over her prone pose, gripping her ass, his tip slightly pressing her vaginal entry. The moment lingered as he established his hegemony; Francine's heart swelled with pride, her value magnified by the memory of him selecting her above the others.

Without warning, he punched in. Francine caught her breath as the sudden stretch strained her mid-section. Her fuck-mate dropped his full weight on her, pinning her beneath his bulk. He thrust long and hard, his painful grip continuing to crush her ass cheeks as he drove and retreated. Francine was left to hug his neck for leverage. Soon enough, the man jetted his sperm into her womb and then sprawled listless atop her. When he shrank and fell out, he slithered to the middle of the bed and spooned her soft sweaty body against his, one hand cupping her cunt, the other her tit.

Later in the night, Francine felt his knob against her cheek and opened to accept his swelled meat pushing past her lips. He knelt over her face and was not gentle, holding her head firmly as he drove repeated deep throats. She swallowed his discharge and lay quiet beside him again until he dozed off. In the morning, he rolled atop her drowsy body and fucked her again in missionary, thrusting robustly but a little less roughly due to his own weariness. Thereafter, he departed wordlessly, leaving her lying naked in bed with her cunt freshly flooded with his spunk.

Francine wandered to the group shower where her co-residents were cleaning out and off the masculine residues. Bawdy descriptions with intimate details peppered the giddy conversations. All agreed it had been a stupendous finale to an enlightening semester away from the main Total Woman Academy grounds.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers
12