Total Woman Trainers Ch. 02

Story Info
Health Club: Special Services.
6.6k words
4.59
7.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
365 Followers

It had been a slow boring morning before Syd asked his assistant to join him at the front desk. Syd sat pant-less behind the counter as the gym receptionist knelt beneath his naked thighs and suckled his cock.

He watched the neighborhood soccer moms stroll in singly, joining small clusters that lingered at but not on the exercise machines. They pretended to stretch their plump physiques as they socialized with the other cynical housewives. The conversations revolved around the usual topics: un-reality TV shows, private school teacher quality, childhood playground drama, discount store fashions, under-employed husbands, their shared backyard barbeques and novel activities for budget restricted stay-cations. Excitement rose when one of the families of limited means planned to vacation out of town by visiting distant relatives.

Syd looked down at his tiring fellatrix who had upped her oral efforts, impatient for his tardy release. He was a man of excellent control and timing, so he obliged her wish. It was a mild sensation for him but she gulped his spunk happily, content to be of service. He patted her head in appreciation.

Syd was refastening his shorts when the front door was powered open by a forceful figure. It was Connie arriving for her weekly special training. She marched to Syd's station, unsmiling as he greeted his special client warmly, keying her arrival into the computer.

"Good morning, Connie. I see your appointment is tomorrow but, no worries, I will rearrange my schedule. Any special requests today?"

"Just the usual private swim lesson. Let's get started please. I have the TWA charity board luncheon at noon and it's going to be intense; last minute details for our annual pledge contributor fund raiser this weekend. I need to de-stress and rejuvenate before that grueling meeting."

"Of course, Connie. Let me accompany you to my private office so you can change."

Syd guided her to his office, following her spandex clad ass across the room. The trim and fit Connie was a delightful counter-balance to the hefty herd of local patrons. She came to the gym for a different purpose: actual training.

Connie's husband, a powerful entrepreneur, spent his long work days surrounded by special executive assistants whose duties included his stress relief. Her husband was submerged in a life-style of fawning females at every turn; eager to assuage his stress whenever possible. Connie strove to maintain her sexual superiority to all of them. She wanted her husband to crave his intimate time with her at home. It assured her life style was secure.

Connie had experienced pledge contributor visits during her undergraduate time there at TWA. She remembered some with fondness; others were an ordeal to be endured and appreciated for their example of some alpha males' disquieting expectations. Better to find out early about the harsher side of human sexuality and have the chance to condition her body and prepare her soul.

Introduced to the exclusive Total Woman Academy by his alumni wife, her husband spent a weekend each month as a pledge contributor guest coach tutor at the regional facility. He donated his time and talent to his wife's alma matar, generously tutoring the coed scholars on male gratification techniques. Their minds and bodies were voracious receptacles of his eruditions and ejaculations. They were a tremendous boon to all the coeds carnal education.

Her eldest daughter was a sophomore at TWA and Connie didn't care to know which of her cronies' husbands the girl had sucked and fucked. And she didn't care to know which of her cronies' daughters had sucked and fucked her husband. Her younger daughter was destined to enroll at TWA next year and the same policy would apply. Connie never questioned her husband about his nubile liaisons; don't ask, don't tell.

Syd opened his private office, inviting Connie to use the guest lockers, and shower if need be, before joining him at the indoor pool.

He went around to the main pool entry, flipped the sign to 'Pool Closed for Private Lessons' and secured the door, assuring their exclusive use of the pool. He dropped his shorts on the deck and entered his office naked through the side door. Connie had removed her gym clothes and was mulling between a neon blue or lime green thong. Syd made her decision by taking both and tossing them aside.

"Private lessons require no swimwear."

Statuesque Connie dove in and swam laps as Syd walked along the deck, watching her form and style. She breast-stroked one direction and back-stroked on the return leg. Syd got a butt show one way and a boob and pussy show the other. As distracting as that was, he actually evaluated her swimming proficiency, calling out tips and pointers as she swam. After countless laps, he waded in waist deep and buoyed her body prone in the water as she tried a slight variation on a stroke. It mimicked a similar detailed process he employed in more intimate activities to improve her efficacy.

Handling Connie's naked athletic body aroused Syd's cock. These lessons were a weekly recurrence and a welcomed diversion. Connie wrapped her legs around Syd's waist and lay back, letting Syd get a full frontal eyeful. She reached between them and held his staff of life, feeling it inflate harder in her grasp. Syd carried Connie to the scuppers and plopped her butt on the deck edge. She lay back on the cool tiled deck, weary from exercise, and closed her eyes, ready to relax. Syd relaxed her.

He hoisted her knees past his shoulders, then leaned in until her thighs cradled his ears. He tenderly kissed her sensitive fleshy wedge. His tongue swept her shaved outer skin, pressing inside as he burrowed for pink. He tasted her female tang, mixed with chlorine and a salty overtone, Syd's favorite flavor combination. He suckled the little spout at her clitoris. He drew long strokes up one side of her pudenda and then up the other. He stabbed his stiffened tongue inside her slippery vaginal opening. He worked to lick every nerve he could touch in order to feed her stimulation. It worked... again... same as always.

Connie arched her back and clamped her legs hard against his ears. He heard her scream, a muffled sound since his ears were pressed between by her soft inner thighs. She shuddered in spasms of delight, twisting sensually, rocking his clamped head from side to side as her orgasm seared away her stress. Her butt regained the deck tiles and the pressure lock on Syd's head eased. Connie lay relaxed, completely satisfied, physically and emotionally. This was why she paid the exorbitant gym fees; they were worth every penny.

Inside the office, they shared the shower. Now it was Syd's turn for release. Connie hooked one leg over his hip, standing tall on the other. Syd backstopped her butt against the tiled wall for stability and poked her pussy. She aligned the route for easy entry but rolled her hips to drag his knob hard against her warm fleshy tunnel walls on his drawback. Syd steadily built the stroke speed and length.

Syd controlled the pace; Connie controlled the angle, as they shared the coitus responsibilities. Syd was hammering now, a furious frolic of sounds and motion. The pace was past Connie's ability to keep up. She simply hugged Syd's neck as he worked his dick inside her tremoring cunt, fueling his need to ejaculate. Then he breathed deep, drove deeper and clung for life to the wet body in his arms. Connie hugged him tight with both arms and one clinging leg, the other still propped on the floor. Syd roared out his pleasure; the sound filled their tight shower space and his cum filled her tight pussy space.

Connie supported his weight until his mind and soul re-emerged from carnal comatose. They rinsed away the residues of love; Connie douched for good measure. After she redressed in her spandex gym outfit, Syd escorted Connie to the front door and they buzzed cheeks in parting.

----------

Syd was closing up for the night; the last patrons shuffling out the door, casually exchanging obligatory "good night" platitudes. He ran through the bookkeeping closures and shut down the computers. Before he could lock the front door, it was yanked open. Connie burst through, a sigh of relief at the sight of him still at the gym. She was dressed to kill: a dynamite evening dress, a fashionable hairdo and her body dripping with expensive jewelry.

"Oh, thank goodness, I caught you before you left. I need you."

Syd was taken back, unprepared to satisfy Connie's particular needs this late in the day. Instead, Connie held the door open for the entry of a shorter, youthful version of herself.

"Kelly popped home from school for the weekend. We have our corporate fund raiser tonight; my husband and I can't take her to the fund raiser or leave her home alone overnight."

Syd looked Kelly over. So this was the sophomore daughter enrolled at Total Woman Academy. She seemed old enough to be left home alone. Syd didn't understand the problem. Connie sensed his confusion and pulled him aside for a whispered explanation. Syd was all ears as she laid out the problem.

"She arrived without warning, an unscheduled weekend home. I caught her sneaking out; 'going to the gym', she said. I doubt it. You know the TWA rules; she's only allowed relations with TWA staff and vetted male guests prior to graduation. I can't have her carousing with the local boys and disrupting her rigorous training regimen.

"So I brought her to the gym, just as she inferred. And you're a vetted TWA trainer, an acceptable guardian tonight. Besides, a little physical exercise would be good for her. She could use some tuning up, don't you agree?"

Syd took a furtive glance at Kelly and couldn't agree less. The preppy coed seemed dressed for the gym: neon yellow sports bra packed with plump boobs, an ass hugging pair of sleek black booty shorts and cute little white jogging shoes. Her smooth exposed flesh in between the skimpy workout duds was tanned and appeared underlain by toned muscle. Her fluffy brunette hair lay past her shoulders and framed a cherubic face, glowing with youthful health, despite the sarcastic frown.

Kelly's brown eyes were intently watching the animated whispered exchange, probably discussing her challenge to the TWA rules. Her cherry lips pouted at being caught out in her ruse. The mature TWA coach tutors were skilled in carnal relations and she was learning a lot from them. But she was curious to gauge her proficiency vis-à-vis her own non-TWA age group.

The focused tête-à-tête ended with nods; Kelly overheard the man say "Okay, Connie, I'll help you out." The adults turned their attention to Kelly.

"Young lady...!?" Connie's tone was stern; Kelly braced herself for her mother's scolding.

"Syd will be your chaperone tonight. He will drop you home tomorrow before noon safe and sound. You're lucky he's available on such short notice."

With that, Connie buzzed Syd's cheek goodbye, gave her daughter a stern look and left for her vivacious evening and then some long overdue personal time with her husband. She had learned some new moves to exhilarate her adoring spouse, hopefully 'til dawn's early light and beyond.

She hurried to leave, already late. At the door, she turned to give some parting thoughts.

"Kelly's used to stiff physical activities at the Academy. So feel free to drill her to exhaustion. Fill her with your passion for excellence. Make her behave and learn to respect the TWA rules and rituals."

Connie scooted through the portal before her smirk revealed her double entendre. She had just confirmed Syd's free hand to intercede as necessary in her daughter's rebellion. Kelly was young, flooded with hormones and itching for male intercourse. Syd and his collaborating coach tutors were tasked with guiding her libido to a higher purpose: lifelong adoration from a lust smitten alpha male. Kelly had almost slipped away to some third-rate tryst, a sub-standard experience that would clash with her nurtured deep passion for alpha male copulation. Pedestrian quickies were not permissible for a bourgeoning TWA poise scholar like Kelly.

Kelly sighed, consigned again to yet another alpha male. She liked their companionship, knowing no other. She inspected her newest coach tutor. Syd looked fit, like any gym trainer should be. He wasn't too old; probably about the same age as the subordinate TWA coach tutors, certainly much younger than most of the venerable pledge contributors assigned to enhance her charms during the TWA weekend events. She would survive this night like always and might even gain some new techniques.

Kelly grabbed her gym bag and followed Syd. He gave her the short tour reserved for his elite TWA referrals like Connie, and now her daughter, Kelly. They wandered to the exercise area with its machines and weights. They smelled the intoxicating scent of pool chlorine as they passed the mirrored and matted yoga studio. Syd pointed out both features, saying they might use those later.

Syd started her off with the stepper. He watched her butt muscles cycle beneath the black spandex. Remembering her mother's comment, he palmed one ass cheek as she pedaled. Kelly looked around at his inquisitive hand but he told her to keep stepping during his exploration. Syd pondered that there might be a moderate layer of chubby there. But every man liked a different backstop to assist his rebound; there was no one size fits all. After twenty minutes of warm-up, he moved her to the free weights.

She lay prone on the bench, her thighs parted, feet planted on the floor. The spandex shorts carved her lower lips into a prominent camel toe. The sports bra held her mounds in a nice cleavage. She handled the light weights well in butterfly, her biceps compressing her boobs into deeper cleavage at the top of each lift. Syd imagined the pressed flesh cuddling his cock.

After uncounted lifts, he posed her with one knee on the bench and one foot on the floor, her free arm braced her shoulders. Her inverted rowing gave Syd a down bra view of her rocking breasts, suspended below her chest but still captive in the sports bra. She alternated sides, strengthening the necessary back, chest and arm muscles useful for boob squashing body hugs. In due course, he moved her on to the last exercise station.

She sat beneath the pull down bar, Syd behind, his swelling groin tucked tight against her butt. She pulled the bar down to touch her knees then down again to the back of her neck, repeating the alternating repetitions. Again, there was no counting; Syd told her to keep at it until he stopped her, testing her stamina. He pressed his hands on her torso in various places, feeling the muscles flex beneath her smooth warm skin. She was delightfully fit and he found endless places to touch her bare skin. She was tiring, her breath whooshing with each new cycle. He let her stop and she rested, hands on thighs.

Syd remained seated behind her and watched in the facing mirrored wall as his hands drew down the sports bra, releasing her tits. Kelly stoically watched his face for signs of his approval upon this inaugural view. The bunched elastic buoyed the fleshy globes, giving them a fuller look. Like the men before him, Syd impulsively helped himself to the masses, cupping the globes and thumbing the medium brown nipples. When he squeezed them and nibbled her ear, she tilted back to nuzzle his cheek, affirming her delight with his admiration.

Syd led her to the yoga room, watching her shelved boobs bounce with each step during the journey. He finished her disrobing, stripping himself thereafter, preparing both for a cooldown of naked stretching. First, he posed her with one heel on the ballet rail, gently loosening her thighs. Syd examined her plump pussy; he fingered the pink flesh, testing its texture and pliability, its potential to snuggle the male organ.

They moved to facing seated on the floor, soles braced against each other, bending and pulling their bodies, holding long poses. The touching and twisting were evidently enjoyable. Kelly's cunt grew puffy, sheened with vagina gloss. Syd was fully erect. It was time for the inevitable event that had been looming since Connie first placed her daughter in the alpha male's care earlier this evening.

Syd drew her to straddle his lap. She bent her calves under, hugging his hips between her thighs for better control during their impending copulation. They cooperated into a smooth and graceful entry. Their motions were slow and sensual. Syd confirmed his earlier tactile conclusion that Kelly's pussy was very good at snuggling the embedded male organ.

When they paused at the bottom from time to time to reenergize, during the kisses and cuddles, Kelly's sensitized cunt remained hyperactive with throbs and compressions on his penile nerves. Her enthusiasm drew out Syd's approving moans. Thus, they smoldered to a build up until it flamed forth with cries and pulses and tight body hugs. Kelly's diligent exercises at school had given her excellent holding and squeezing strength; she embraced him inside and out throughout their full body shudders, her vagina autonomously continuing its rhythmic flexures on his spurting erection. They collapsed sideways in ecstasy.

Carefully decoupling, Syd led his naked mate to the sauna, setting the controls for 30 minutes of low heat. They lolled lethargically in weary post-coitus afterglow, idly fingering each other's genitals, mild explorations which wouldn't lead anywhere, just pleasant and relaxing tender caresses.

The warm air, cedar redolence and crackling heater was soothing ambiance that loosened the tranquil Kelly's tongue and got her chatty. Her finger circled Syd's semi-flaccid penis, scraping lightly on his knob.

"Were my cunt clenches strong? I tried to keep them going even when I came. Did I do them right?"

"They were wonderful" slurred a listless Syd.

Kelly, eyes closed, smiled proudly at his validation of her recently learned skill.

"Daddy taught me that."

"Taught you what?"

"The seated vaginal clenching."

Syd was mildly troubled by her disclosure of a premature parental liaison.

"When?"

"Last month during pledge contributors' weekend."

"How? You're just a sophomore. Father-Daughter Weekend comes only at the end of senior year."

Kelly giggled, recounting the conspiracy.

"Daddy always lets the random roster select his tutoring sessions. My roommate is a Computer major. We hacked the roster program, overrode the safeties and switched assignments. She got her daddy and I got mine. You should have seen his face when he found me waiting topless in his private TWA suite.

"But he chalked it up to a fateful computer glitch and did his professional duty. I thought after a couple orgasms, he would rest or sleep for a while. But he was really excited and couldn't get enough of me; we fucked all night. He patiently taught me that vaginal clenching trick. I picked it up pretty quick and he said I was a natural at it. 'Good genes' he boasted."

Syd saw that the spritely Kelly needed extraordinary supervision. Even in the disciplined confines of the Academy, she had brazenly broken the rules. He would watch over her carefully tonight but he would also alert TWA to watch out for her scheming ways.

Kelly suddenly sat up, interrupting Syd's mental deliberation.

"I'm hungry" she declared.

Syd had also missed his supper. They retrieved their clothes from the yoga room. Kelly scurried naked through the empty gym, recovering her gym bag and meeting Syd back at his office. He allowed her to shower first, watching her scrub away the dried sweat and douche him out of her womb. He handed her a towel as they exchanged places. Syd lingered in the spray, considering where he could nourish Kelly dressed only in her skimpy gym outfit. Some late night nosh pit, he supposed, one frequented by casually dressed millennials.

bhuff
bhuff
365 Followers
12