Total Woman Trainers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She learned similar combined activities for cow-girl, forward and reverse, missionary, doggy and as many other positions as they could invent. Brad considered that she might need maintenance tune-ups during her possible probation period and Brad promised to be available, if and as needed.

Sir Stephen's staging directives had been very specific for Juanita's impending interview. Brad readied her as requested.

Brad bathed and prepared Juanita's body in his usual expert way. She was squeaky clean, inside and out. Her flesh glowed and a womanly aroma danced in the fresh, day-lighted bedroom. She was spread-eagle, face up, nude on the white sheeted mattress. Her limbs were cuffed to the corners. She was blindfolded, with her head tilted forward towards her boobs, braced by a bolster pillow.

He added the final detail. He massaged a generous portion of lotion onto her firm conical boobs, lubricating the fleshy valley for the sturdy cock soon to arrive. Juanita lay stoic, letting Brad perk her nips to prominence as he prepped her cleavage. She was ready for Sir Stephen evaluation assessment in whatever manner he chose. Brad checked her restraints one last time, found them secure and was satisfied that he had concluded another successful assignment.

As Brad walked away from the townhouse, a black town car arrived at the curb and the rear door swung open. A tall man in a neat business suit unfolded onto the sidewalk. He motioned his driver onward and stepped to the townhouse entrance, opening the door with his private key.

Brad imagined that Sir Stephen would start their re-acquaintance by rubbing his over-eager prick through Juanita's fleshy cleavage and spraying her face with his introductory cum. Soon after, he might lay atop her curvaceous body and drive deep into her cunt, filling that receptacle with his manly presence.

Then, depending on her coital responses, he could choose to terminate the interview and depart.

But if those initial activities were satisfactory, and Brad expected that they would be, Sir Stephen might stay for a more extensive evaluation. He would probably remove Juanita's blindfold and restraints and allow her to creatively please him for the rest of the night. The remaining weekend would evolve naturally as he tested her talents and considered her suitability as his Texas regional special executive assistant.

---

Lotus

Lotus walked the Macau casino floor, watching the patrons gambling, sipping drinks or watching broadcasts of horse, dog and camel races from around the globe. Her three years on the job as Sir Stephen's casino floor manager had been enlightening though not specifically relevant to her graduate business degree in international finance and commerce degree.

Lotus hoped Sir Stephen recognized her acumen for generating profits and lead her to greater corporate responsibilities, maybe as manager of the planned Pacific island super-resort. Even as a new hire and long before her promotion to floor manager, she had demonstrated her acumen for generating his smashing orgasms whenever he visited. Now she had become one of his favorite bed-mates during his inspection visits and she accompanied him on his regional investment tours. And, because of her attendance at his meetings, she was becoming an expert on his many business ventures in the Far East.

Lotus spied a gambler frowning, watching his chips dwindle at the blackjack table. Lotus sidled up, pressing her soft, lightly covered boob into his arm as she commiserated with his bad run of luck.

"You okay, sweetie? Seems like you could use some good luck. Maybe I can help."

The corpulent man allowed Lotus to wrap his arm in her perfumed hug. She stared knowingly at the dealer.

"You might as well bet them all, mister; just go for broke."

She stood by the man through the next hand, whereupon the dealer uncannily broke 21 and the man doubled his table stakes. Ready to beat the house with his new run of luck, he bought more chips for bigger bets, tipping Lotus and the dealer. Lotus pecked his cheek in congratulations and left for other marks.

Lotus monitored her floor hostesses, guiding them with looks and nods towards potential big spenders. The young ladies selectively fawned and cooed at the sides of rich players on a losing streak. Their mere presence was a signal to dealers and croupiers to enhance, though only briefly, the flagging fortunes of addicted gamblers. A few favorable dice rolls, dealt hands or wheel spins brought the dejected losers back into the game. It wasn't exactly international finance but Lotus and her colleagues knew how to accrue money for the house with a little flirty investment in sagging egos. These were not the only strategic plays available and a particularly compelling one had just walked onto the casino floor.

Police Commissioner Chan and his two lieutenants, Chief Wong and Chief Sun, were dressed in street clothes instead of uniforms. That told Lotus that the officers were not on official duty. However, everyone understood that power lay with the men, not the uniforms.

The men separately strolled the floor, watching the crowd, stopping to talk to a few patrons: some were old friends, others were newcomers. Eventually, they wandered towards the VIP room in back, each accompanied by his selection from the flirtatious floor hostesses. The room was reserved for special gatherings and such a gathering was shaping up. Stacks of chips were already in place at each player's station around the grand poker table. The three policemen, Lotus and the three other hostesses took their seats around the green velvet card table.

The ritual weekly game had a set sequence. Lotus dealt the hands. The girls rarely won a hand, obliged to jettison a bit of clothing as well as the chips she had anted up. The fortunes of the house players ebbed as the visiting policemen gathered in growing piles of chips. Before long, the ladies were topless, then bottomless, then the first one broke her stake. She crawled beneath the table, waiting for the policemen above to cut the deck, high card entitled to the first blowjob.

Chief Wong won the cut. The first lady worked open his zipper, extracted his cock and went to work. The distraction encumbered his concentration; Chan and Sun won the next two hands. By then, the second maid had lost her stake as well as her clothes. Commissioner Chan was especially fond of that particular hostess; he pulled rank and she situated herself under the table, sucking his fat prick. Essentially, the game was finished; Sun had the last girl between his legs, sucking him off. Three howls accompanied three ejaculations and three noisy humming swallows.

The sagging police officers rested as Lotus cashed out their chips. The naked hostesses emerged from under the table as the police officials stood with sated exposed cocks waggling in front. They nonchalantly pocketed their cash 'winnings'.

Lotus was the perfect casino matron, offering her sardonic congratulations to the VIPs for yet another run of good luck during their weekly visit. She offered them the usual complementary overnight suites. Playing their part, the men each selected his favored naked hostess. The couples ascended the VIP room's exclusive elevator to their waiting complementary suites high in the casino-hotel tower. Lotus waved goodbye to them as the elevator doors slid closed.

Having handed off the remaining governmental relations responsibilities to her hostesses, Lotus attended to her final casino task for this evening. She reviewed the video recording for clarity; each man was readily identifiable and her hostesses performed admirably. The casual sex was a throw-away card; the corrupt officials pocketing the cash was a goldmine. She transmitted the digital evidence to deep secure storage offsite.

Now it was her turn to perform some career advancing duties.

---

Lotus was dressed to the 'nines' as she watched the black limousine glide to a halt under the casino's rear portico. Her hair was in an up-do, her blue almond eyes in perfect makeup, her smiling lips a glossy cherry red. The sequins sparkled on her stylish tight red dress showing lots of leg mounted on sequined red high heels.

Her heart was aflutter and even skipped a beat as the rear door hissed open. Sir Stephen emerged, spied his prized Far Eastern favorite and reflected her broad smile. He gathered her into a warm bear-hug, already thinking ahead to an even warmer bare hug.

"Welcome back, Sir Stephen. How was your journey?"

"Long and lonely" he replied.

They held hands striding into the private VIP lobby. The elevator was waiting. It whisked them to the penthouse suite. Sir Stephen was easy-going outwardly but inside, he couldn't wait for Lotus's real welcome to begin.

---

On entering the casino penthouse, Sir Stephen had been hasty with her disrobing; her clothes were scattered in a trail of wadded piles from door to bed. She had tried to cooperate but the tight fitting clothes had caught on her heels and shoulders. She wriggled in his hands like a fish. In the end, Sir Stephen was obliged to unravel the wrappings like he was untying a stubborn tangled knot. The delay only vexed his ardor higher and he finally plopped her naked on her back, on the edge of the bed. She giggled and scissored her legs apart in front of him, tempting and teasing him with her pink winking pussy. He grabbed her ass cheeks, pulled her groin to his and braced her spread legs around his hips. He fucked her smoothly as he stood over her, next to the mattress. It was just a quickie to assuage his angst; his great length barely fit halfway up her tight little cunt. His continued slow strokes even as his cum juice sluiced out around his shaft.

Lotus met her real challenge soon after when he refracted enough to regain his erection. She lay with her head over the mattress edge, eyes closed, with her pointy tits forming two shaky hillocks on her chest. He was thrusting into her from standing, this time into her inverted mouth. The tilted head angle straightened the alignment and he was able to bottom out, her lips circling the base of his cock. She was just as tight in her throat as her cunt. Sir Stephen seemed satisfied with her performance; his growling second gush was almost equal to the first.

Now Sir Stephen lay serene, Lotus at his side in the large penthouse bed. Lotus played lazy fingers across his nude body, circling his nipples and touching lightly on his now flaccid penis, fresh from its copious discharges of sperm. Even soft, she marveled at its size. She was sweat-sheened from her robust exertions. Her long straight black hair draped her prone figure; the striated tresses peeking flirty flashes of ivory skin and pink erogenous foci.

Sir Stephen quietly queried her on the casino's condition. She summarized the overall finances which the monthly accounting reports would confirm. More strategically, she assured him that the local authorities were content with the casino's presence and were well disposed to see it continue as a source of mutual profits. Continued licenses and physical security were safe and sound.

Sir Stephen chuckled, having seen the recurring taped evidence of the authorities' contentment. Lotus had his admiration as a strategic business thinker and manager. It helped that she was also a fantastic sex-mate. It was time to bring her up the ladder in his Asian operations. In a few days, he would introduce her to the regional executive committee at their board meeting. Until then, she would serve as his dual purpose companion for daytime business counsel and nighttime bedroom carousal. A promotion was in order but for now, he needed to sleep.

---

The executive committee room hummed a low buzz as the members engaged in small pre-meeting side conversations from their seats at the table. Lotus was seated next to Sir Stephen at its head; he was fingering the concise agenda as he contemplated the items for formal discussion and votes.

The male wardroom waiters were tidying up, removing empty coffee and tea cups, packing up the refreshment service and exiting the room. They locked the door behind them. The six business suited executives turned their attention to the head of the table, all except one. The director from Sydney, Caroline, stared straight ahead, a smirking grimace on her face. Her breathing grew heavy, she moaned and then a protracted wail emerged from her O-shaped lips.

The others leaned back and waited patiently for Caroline to relax and unclasped her white-knuckled grasp on the table edge. She slumped lower in her black leather conference chair, laying her head back and steadied her rapid breathing.

A lone male steward crawled from beneath the table. His dew-stained chin, with its bad boy beard stubble, told of his just completed cunnilingus task. He kissed Caroline's upturned face quickly, letting her taste herself. She brushed his cheek tenderly with a palm, then gave a backhand wave of dismissal.

"Thank you, Charles... that will be all. You can go now."

Ever obedient Charles was a real life visage of the lifeguard fantasy wearing the standard daytime uniform: tight white tank-top and red swim-trunks. The women admired his narrow muscled ass as he walked from the room, closing and relocking the door. Caroline sat up and gave her attention to her seated confederates, returning their salacious grins.

Now with confirmed privacy, Sir Stephen called the Executive Committee meeting to order. A perfunctory rollcall recorded that the Sir Stephen and the six executive members, all young power-driven women, were present.

First order of business was the introduction of Lotus, nominated by Sir Stephen to become a full voting board member. He recounted for the board her success achieved at the Macau casino. A motion was made and carried unanimously that appointed Lotus as governmental relations director for his Asian properties. She would be in charge of all license and permit renewals region-wide. She was now a participating and voting member of the Executive Committee.

Lotus observed firsthand how Sir Stephen dominated the meeting. The seven women, which now including herself, were attentive to his every word. The agenda was crisp and orderly. Sir Stephen tended to be a delegator who expected solid answers to pertinent questions. The committee women were paid well to deliver effective results. The corporate profitability showed that his leadership methods, combined with the sharp ladies' business acumen, worked.

Even the planning for the next development was going well. The study was down to two alternatives. A third location had been rejected but Sir Stephen had doctored its engineering report and used it for disinformation. He reported that the 'leaked' information was currently circulating within a competitor's upper level management who were recklessly pursuing a rash investment in the disastrous location. Sir Stephen smugly recounted how the successful counter-espionage operation had combined with a sensuous sexual conquest. The seven board members were impressed but not surprised. They each had experienced Sir Stephen's charms and his magnificent cock; a delightful perk as he groomed them for management positions within his organization.

With the agenda completed, the meeting was adjourned to the private dining room of the five-star restaurant downstairs. After dinner, the drinks and conversation continued in small groups. Sir Stephen was chatting with the busty almond eyed director from Manila. She had shed her business suit jacket and he watched her big boobs jiggle unfettered in the thin silky top as she giggled at his jokes. His eyes were sending preparatory signals to his thickening cock. He wondered if Lotus would agree to a ménage-a-trois.

At that moment, Caroline approached Sir Stephen about Lotus. Little Lotus had expressed an interest in learning about corporate discipline from the domineering blonde Amazon. The bi-sexual director wanted his permission to mentor the little minx, starting this evening in her suite. An amused Sir Stephen agreed. Caroline beamed with gratitude.

"Thanks, boss, I owe you one. By the way, I am interviewing for a new receptionist in Sydney next month. Drop by if you can; you can conduct the in depth oral interviews on the finalists. I think you're the perfect man to stretch their limits."

Sir Stephen's tumescent cock gave another congenial twitch; her double meaning was not lost on him. He would test the depths and limits of their pussies also. He should allow several days, assuming multiple final candidates.

But tonight, he was free to continue his reunion with his Manila director, Shona. The Philippine beauty had been very responsive during her ascension in his organization. He fondly recalled her cowgirl posture: playing with her generous fun-bags, pinching her soft brown nipples, feeling his painful little tweaks transformed into cunt ripples on his embedded prick. He had been remiss lately in his employee evaluations; her annual performance review was long overdue. He decided to take the opportunity of Caroline's request to carry-out his lagging duty, starting with Shona's tit-jostling doggie and cowgirl evaluation assessment modules.

When Caroline and Lotus strolled out of the dining room hand-in-hand, Sir Stephen followed their cue, leading his buxom subordinate to the lobby elevators. Her heels clicked the drum beat matched by the melody of her translucent covered swaying breasts. The ascending mirrored cab gave him a 360 view of his forthcoming bedmate. Despite his eagerness to fondle the seductive female during the ride up, the respectful Sir Stephen waited until they were safely inside his penthouse suite.

Soon enough, Shona was mounted up on his erection and he indulged his whims, slapping, tickling and pinching her mammary toys as her reflexive juicy orifice cuddled and caressed his buried cock. Several exhausting orgasms later, the naked business colleagues slept 'til dawn. Shona had passed her annual tests.

In the morning, Lotus re-joined Sir Stephen on his continued regional tour where he introduced her to her portfolio of scattered properties. He ensured the mid-level managers gave her due deference and took full advantage of her assistance and responsibilities. And the executive pair sampled the luxurious and sensuous amenities offered at each venue. Sir Stephen intended his future inspections to include appropriate staff welcomes and solaces, arranged by or performed by his marvelous new governmental relations director. After all, it was only business.

---