Total Woman Vignettes 04a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... please..." he whimpered. She folded forward, putting her ear near his words, her boobs pressing on his chest.

"Please... I want to cum inside you" he begged.

Gus took pity on her little boy. 'Little' she thought may not be the right description but he had been very accommodating and deserved a reward for good behavior. She remained mounted and restarted the up and down caresses. His face melted into contentment as he realized she was going to grant his request.

He spied her tits gently jostling inside the flimsy slip as she rolled her hips, giving her best effort to her best employee. Emboldened by her compassion for his feelings, his hands slid her spaghetti straps down her bracing arms, exposing her nipples to the air and his touch. She allowed his initiative, actually finding his smooth thumb caresses on her areolas enjoyable.

Her vaginal efforts and mammary exposures brought him to his peak and he flooded her womb with another major outpouring. The meaty fullness and warmth inside her felt pleasant and she was glad for his earlier impetuous intervention. But now she felt the full weight of the long workweek; she was simply bushed.

It had been grueling: the travelling, the strenuous photo and filming sessions, the staged fucking, and the sometimes rough sex. From her impaled perch on her man, she found a convenient red-blinking remote control camera and announced her orders. She told the film crew watching on their monitors to pack it up; it was over. 'At least, for them' she thought.

Dismounted, her slip bunched around her waist and hips, she took her strong athletic bronzed model in tow, leading him back to her private suite. She knew the rooms were bug and camera free, a sanctuary where she could decompress.

The man accommodated her wishes all night, relaxing her fatigued muscles with his hands, kissing and caressing her feminine erogenous areas just the way she liked, interspersed with gentle missionary sex whenever she desired it. In the morning, he bathed her, providing a stimulating scalp massage while he washed and rinsed her luxurious platinum locks.

He suggested a fitted fashionable travelling suit and commented on how great she made it look: rich and fabulous. He stood by at the private airport when she boarded the manufacturer's supplied corporate jet. She was the only passenger and the pilot informed her they had been ordered to take her anywhere she wished. The stair ramp closed up, the engines wound up, the aircraft readied to taxi. Then the engines revved down, the stairway dropped open again and the co-pilot jogged out towards the puzzled model.

"Ms. Augustina requests your presence onboard, sir. Please follow me."

The co-pilot ushered Gus's guest into the passenger space before he closed the stairway hatch and popped into the cockpit. From her seat in the compact cabin, Gus tilted up her bug-shield sunglasses, giving the model a quizzical look as she patted the seat beside her. Her guest complied. They got familiar with each other, sharing life stories and career plans on the flight home to the mainland.

Gus didn't know specifically how the future with her new boy toy would unfold... but she was confident that with her emergent film and photo royalties and with the opportunities afforded to any promising TWA graduate, she would think of something exciting for them to do together.

12